** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (100pts+ in profit)

7.20 KEMPTON .5 E/W AVALON BAY 14/1 LADBROKES
God awful race this but ill take a chance e/w on Pat Eddery's charge. CD winner now dropped a fair bit lower than only win and has a 3lb claimer on. Not the best of draws but this is the horses best trip and it was a decent run lto over 1m tiring in the last f to finish 4th looks to be ready to win again soon!

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (100pts+ in profit) 12.35 CHELTENHAM~ULTRAFOX .25 E/W 33/1 CORALS Not badly weighted on best form but needs to do better than last two runs has 3lb claimer on which helps. Trainer has two in the race and i much prefer this one at a fancy price than the 7/1 first string. 12.35 CHELTENHAM~ TONY STAR .5 WIN 7/1 BET 365 Missed the 9's on this one last night as i couldn't decide on this one or Paintball who is the only CD winner but having slept on it and the fact TS has beaten Paintball in a juvenile hurdle race just swings it in his favour for me. Strong yard who do well at the track which is also a plus.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (100pts+ in profit) 7.10 WOLVES~JEER .5 BF WIN 120 BF PLACE ?? Amazed at the price of this horse best priced 66's with the bookies i have taken even bigger on BF (not placed matched yet). Must have lost a leg was 18's at one stage!!! Has a win and a 2nd here has won off a higher mark and has a 7lb claimer on. Very shrewd yard has the blinkers on tonight on first run back for a while. Worth a shot at a really massive price imo.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (100pts+ in profit) 2.30 CHELTENHAM SALUT FLO~The big race of the day and its the Pipe 2nd sting that interest's me here off a low weight has been off the track a long time with a leg injury but if back to its best (the yard would'nt run it if they had any worries about it) will go well not a great price ( been backed) but willing to take a chance at the ordinary price. 2.15 DONCASTER CHARINGWORTH & 3.20 DONCASTER THE HOLLINWELL Both trained by Ferdy Murphy who i'm not overly keen on and his yard arn't in great form but these two look to have sound chances both have fair marks and both ran well LTO. .5 Patent 2.30 CHELTENHAM .5 E/W ROBERTO GOLDBACK 28/1 VC~Interesting Irish trained horse some good wins when trained by Jessie Harrington now trained by Dessie Hughes needed run lto and has flopped on only run at this track but worth another chance esp at the price! 3.20 DONCASTER .5 E/W SAFARI JOURNEY 40/1 VC~ Awild one trip a real unknown but i like the trainer hes no mug and we may see a lot of improvement in this horse today as form of late has been ordinary. BANK 214.30

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (100pts+ in profit) 2.15 HEREFORD .5 E/W AZULDA BAY 22/1 SJ Opened 7/1 with PP out to 12's with them and 22's is way to big for a horse that will love the ground and trip will not be a problem. A winner over hurdles last month over 3m 2f in heavy going, can do better this season over the bigger obstickles and may be worth following imo.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 3,45 WOLVERHAMPTON ~.75 WIN MOSA MINE 9/1 PP ~.5 WIN RIGHTCAR VC 14/1 Good luck to The Tatling but ill take these two against the field. Not much between these two on past form both running well and would be no so surprise if either popped up here. MM needed the run lto while RC didnt have a trouble free run. 4.15 WOLVERHAMPTON ~ .25 WIN ADMIRABLE DUQUE 18/1 WH~ .25 WIN PELHAM CRESCENT 16/1 LADBROKES The two outsiders here in this 9 runner race both with squeaks imo. The former a CD winner here in march may not be in the best of form at the mo but could bounce back here off a 5lb lower mark and a claimer on while the later has been a fine old servant over the years and is back on a winable mark for inform Jock! 5.15 WOLVERHAMPTON~ .25 E/W JOIN UP 12/1 WH Pops up every now and again also plenty of placed efforts. Has 3 CD wins on a mark where he will give a good account after needing run lto.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit)

3,45 WOLVERHAMPTON ~.75 WIN MOSA MINE 9/1 PP ~.5 WIN RIGHTCAR VC 14/1 Good luck to The Tatling but ill take these two against the field. Not much between these two on past form both running well and would be no so surprise if either popped up here. MM needed the run lto while RC didnt have a trouble free run. 4.15 WOLVERHAMPTON ~ .25 WIN ADMIRABLE DUQUE 18/1 WH~ .25 WIN PELHAM CRESCENT 16/1 LADBROKES The two outsiders here in this 9 runner race both with squeaks imo. The former a CD winner here in march may not be in the best of form at the mo but could bounce back here off a 5lb lower mark and a claimer on while the later has been a fine old servant over the years and is back on a winable mark for inform Jock! 5.15 WOLVERHAMPTON~ .25 E/W JOIN UP 12/1 WH Pops up every now and again also plenty of placed efforts. Has 3 CD wins on a mark where he will give a good account after needing run lto.
:nana Two winners. Low stakes and a R4 but beggars can't be choosers:)

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.30 SOUTHWELL .25 E/W LA CAPRIOSA 12/1 LADBROKES Bound to have needed run LTO and may need a few more but will take a chance tomorrow as this 6 time CD winner is down to a mark of 67 which is 3lb & 5lb lower than last two track wins. The 5yo may be worth following at the track till it wins again!

Im about to cum in my pants Teddy! Keep it up mate.. :nana
:lol Your nuts big lad :cheers for the comments Aidy ....and my old buddy Chuckles have a good Xmas mate:ok 1.30 SOUTHWELL .25 E/W EL DECECY 16/1 PP PP have priced this one up on the high side imo. A winner on the turf in October has been given a very fair mark for first run back on the AW since June likes it here has won at 7f & 8f but has won a couple at 6f on turf. Good young Jock on top who has ridden out his claim this year and still banging winners in. Market support would be a plus as was well backed for Bath win.

1.30 SOUTHWELL .25 E/W EL DECECY 16/1 PP PP have priced this one up on the high side imo. A winner on the turf in October has been given a very fair mark for first run back on the AW since June likes it here has won at 7f & 8f but has won a couple at 6f on turf. Good young Jock on top who has ridden out his claim this year and still banging winners in. Market support would be a plus as was well backed for Bath win.
Cracking ride by Martin Harley had to work the horse from start to finish alas he went down by a neck on the brightside was double the early price returning 33/1. 1.31 profit on the day takes the bank to 240.76

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.10 LINGFIELD .25 E/W EDGEWATER 16/1 PP Back from a spell and first try at this distance on the AW but ran well at Windsor in the summer on turf over it and is a nice e/w price and has a ok mark. Will pop up at some stage and i will be keeping a close eye on it!

2.10 LINGFIELD .25 E/W EDGEWATER 16/1 PP Back from a spell and first try at this distance on the AW but ran well at Windsor in the summer on turf over it and is a nice e/w price and has a ok mark. Will pop up at some stage and i will be keeping a close eye on it!
NR

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 3.05 ASCOT ~ .5 E/W LIGHTING STRIKES 25/1 PP Cant see this one going off at this price. Lightly raced 8yo who on a nice mark goes well at the track and distance fine. Jock has been on top for three of the eight wins the horse has had. If fit and ready and trainer can get them ready first run back could go very well at what i think is a massive price 7.30 DUNDALK ~ .5 E/W ARGANIL 16/1 PP Moody sort who is trying a mile for the first time but is English trained so not here just to experiment! Has won at the track. Not been great form last three starts but can and has bounced back to form from poor efforts in the past. Julie Burke comes over for the ride her only one she is decent and her claim will help. As i said a mile is unknown but worth a dabble at the price.