** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) 2.20 ASCOT~4PTS WIN MAAREK 15/2 SJ~Thought long and hard about backing this horse as it got into a bad habit of being arkward out of the stalls and and slow away but has won here has favoured going today don't like the Jockey at all but this horse likes to be played and delivered late which he can do.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) 4.45 ASCOT~2PTS E/W SIRIUS PROSPECT 20/1 BET 365~Really liked he look of Levitate looks sure to be there abouts and with 5 places up for grabs looks a e/w banker but at 9's is a bit skinny for me in this big field so ill pass over for SP has been running well of late ok mark jock has been on top for last three wins fair chance in open race

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) 5.35 WORCESTER~2PTS E/W BROWNVILLE 10/1 CORALS 1-3 1/4~This horse has good form in bumpers and Trainer NTD is in red hot form at present and with the Fav money on this horse is over priced imo very decent looking e/w bet at 10's and corals who are giving 1/4 odds the place.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

9.10 KEMPTON~2PTS E/W KING OF EDEN 50/1 BV
Joint rag of the field but not without a chance imo. Has not been in great form of late on turf but has bounced back from poor runs in the past very good mark here only 2nd try on the AW was last in a listed race on only other try so can be forgiven for that well worth another try on the AW and this is only a C5 race in my world 50's is way to big not to have a punt on the 8yo

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) 3.35 DONNY~2PT E/W COMMUINICATOR 25/1 BET 365~Long time since he has won and handicapper isn't kind to this horse but will go on the ground and has ran very well in this race past two years so big e/w shout in this ground for me with 5 place up for grabs.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) 2pt E/W 7.50 KEMPTON~RED DRAGON 8/1 BETFAIR SB~ I like the look of this one even though it been a long time since a win has been dosh for it already was 12's can see it go off a lot shorter! Has a fairly good record on the AW is on a very good mark app takes another 7lb off drops to C6 race should deffo be in the mix her big e/w chance in my book.