** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag"

1PT E/W 5.55 YARMOUTH EMERALD WILDERNESS 25/1 PP~Old stalwart returns to a good mark CD winner here the firming ground will help has an e/w squeak in very open contest.
NR 3.35 LUDLOW 1PT E/W PHAR ISLE 25/1 SJ~Open race plenty with chances and plenty with question marks over them. Not won for a long time but drying ground will suit as will trip which may not suit a lot of the others!

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 2PTS WIN 3.50 SANDOWN~BURTON PORT 10/1 BOYLESPORTS~On best form would hack up in this went well two starts back then U in the national. 1PT E/W 3.50 SANDOWN~OPENING BATSMAN 33/1 BET 365 1-5~Overpriced here imo as big as 40's now. Harry Fry is a great up and coming young trainer having a great season has put the blinkers on this talented horse who is well in on old form.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Split Bet on new Trainer Charlie Fellows i think his runners are worth keeping an eye on i think he could pop a few big priced ones he has two runners today both big outsiders with the decent Freddie Tylicki booked 2.05 NM~BUCKLAND BETFAIR 0.5 W 80.00 P 0.5 18.00 4.25 NM~WET SAIL .5 E/W 40/1 BV

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" 3.50 NM~BETIMES 1PT E/W 1/4 1-4 BET365~Not really my type of race but i think John Gosden can get compo for yesterdays 2nd this horse is a big price although only run and win was in ordinary maiden was very impressive looked loads more to come from this animal hugh step up to this class but just might well be up to it. Very busy at the mo will update bank soon.

• 3 months later...

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" Slightly different this time. Each way bets will from 0.5 e/w to max of 2pt e/w Win bets will be min 1pt win max 5pt win 2pts e/w 2.05 Ascot~ VIEWPOINT 10/1 CORALS~Not a fan of the Shergar cup but i think this horse is well overpriced here and has a cracking e/w chance with the softening ground. Back down to last winning turf mark Hughes on board a winner at the trip on the AW forget last run saddle slipped drops to a C3 here all looks in place for a big run! Bank~46pts