** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

4.50 DONCASTER~1PT E/W CAN YOU CONGA 66/1 BET365~ 1PT E/W SECRET WITNESS 20/1 BET VICTOR
CAN YOU CONGA~Has a chance on last years form interesting dropped to 5f doesn't look like a 66/1 shot to me! SECRET WITNESS~Hasn't won for a long time but capable of taking a hand in these type of races deffo a decent e/w chance with 4 places up for grabs.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) LA DANZA ~ Outsider not surprising as is still maiden has no great form but has dropped in grade has tumbled down the weights and i am hoping 1st time visor brings improvement very poor race and imo worth taking on those at the front of the betting market. MONTE CASSINO~CD winner back up in trip now will suit has a 5lb claimer on to take a bit more weight off the horse.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) POOR DUKE~ Trainer does have big price winners drops to a class 6 handicap on a very good mark has won here and looks overpriced to me. ALDERETH~ Stable do well with limited AW runners. Back down in trip will suit this horse who has bits of form.

7.00 REDCAR ~ 5PTS WIN KRAKA JACK 9/1 PP ~I think this horse has a top chance in this good mark good trainer and jock combi horse is well over due a win will be very surprised if it doesn't go very close here.
Won R4 25% 38.75 returned :) Bank~114.25 Profit~+64.25

8.00 REDCAR~1.5 E/W ABAHAM MONRO 14/1 BET 365
Very open contest loads of chances but ill go for Ruth Carrs stablemate look on a very good mark on some old form trainers horse can improve out of the blue!!! 14's is a decent e/w price i think.

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) Not great racing today im going to follow a trainer who is in fair form he has two runners at Beverley both look well drawn they both need to show more than they have so far but trainer does throw up some big priced winner's he has claimers on both horses. 4.35 Bev~ 0.5pts e/w Spinner lane 80/1 Betfair SB 5.35 Bev~ 1pt e/w Edward Elgar 16/1 Boylesports Current Profit +65pts

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) Gramercy really should win this with lots in his favour. Down a couple of grades ground should suit good mark only worry for me is frank is on board! Watts up son dual purpose horse not in great form but has squeak on past flat form low weight plus 7lb claimer on and trainers horses are in good form so 66's looks a hell of a big price to me. Profit~+60pts

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) 5.40 NEWCASTLE~2PTS E/W FITZ FLYER 12/1 CORALS~Really like the look of this one think it will go very close for Dandy Nicholls very good mark drop in grade looks overpriced and should be very hard to keep out of the first three today big e/w shout for me! Profit +56pts

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) Frustrating day Fitz Flyer faded badly inside the final furlong is better than that run. Spencer give Gramercy far to much to do ran on late but couldn't get there. Watts Up Son ran a cracker was backed into 16/1 before the off! 7.1 returned Bank 113.1 Profit 63.1

9.20 WOLVER~ MY TIME 16/1 1.5 E/W BOYLESPORTS~2PT WIN SANDSMAN GIRL 8/1 BOYLESPORTS
SANDSMAN GIRL~If this horse could produce anything like its form a year ago it would hack up in this was winning off 74 now just 48 with a 3lb claimer on and back down in trip now looks a major player in this. MY TIME~NR

Re: The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again) Tricky put plenty of e/w value in the race my two ZAMPA MAN0S & MONSIEUR CHEVALIER look to have fairly decent e/w chances the form is only a 3yo so will have more to give and is already a CD winner while the later has bags of experience and is in good form went close over a mile lto should be involved in this. Bank~107.1