The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.30 WARWICK~1.25 PTS E/W MONBAASHER 40/1 LADBROKES :loon 40/1 for last years winner off 12lb less ill have some of that. Different trainer now and not been in great form but as i said won this last year on only run at track was btn 24l on run before winning this last year. Trainer has already had a 25/1 winner this month. Looking for a big run from this horse today:hope

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.50 KEMPTON~SON OF FLICKA .5 WIN 120 ON BF .5 PLACE NOT MATCHED YET~Another massive priced horse i think can go well today best priced 50's with the bookies but easily double that on the exchanges. Near the top of the weights but went well at Cheltenham off just 2lb higher last year ground and trip will be fine here and is a much better horse than has shown of late 2.50 KEMPTON~SPIRIT OF ADJESI .5 WIN ONLY 48 ON BF~ Front runner who may be hard to get past needed run lto and Johnson now back on board. 3.20 KEMPTON~SAFARI JOURNEY 20/1 1PT E/W Totesport~ I think this horse can bounce back to form here off last winning mark drop back in trip will also suit. 3.40 WARWICK~ 1.25 WIN MAJOR MALARKEY 8/1 Bet365~Paddy Brennan back on board a NTD runner interesting. Lightly raced last year and needed the run lto high enough in the weights but three of horses four wins have came with Paddy on board last one being when he was last on board. 2.50 KEMPTON~ .25 E/W Ladbrokes~AMERCIAN TRIOLGY~ Has got in here at a very tempting mark on return to hurdles for top trainer would be no big surprise to me to see this horse go very close in this. A very big day for the thread with reasonable sized stakes on selection could turn out to either way here an absolute shocker or a cracker! Bank 228.21

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit)

1.40 KEMPTON~.25 W 60 ON BF .25 P 13.5 ON BF~QEETHAARA A very open looking APP handicap this horse is nicely weighted a double winner on the turf last year and has won on the AW in Ireland. Hopefully will run better than yesterdays picks!
It certainly did. Sir, I salute you.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) What a difference a day makes! From tragic to magic. Saturday was the worst ever day for the thread with no return and a 10pt loss which made it -15 for the week. My face was like thunder when i awoke this morn not a happy bunny but 15th Jan which incidentally makes me a member of PL for five year :loon (didn't think i'd be here 5 days let alone five years) was to turn out to be a smasher. A terrific late burst of speed by Qeethaara who was slow to leave the gates put a smile back on my bake as all weeks loss's and a wee bit more were recovered in one swoop it could have been better had i taken BF SP as the win paid a massive 99.51 but not to worry as the 60 i took was better than the bookies 40/1 return! My day got even better when i won an oscar for most improved in ATR :nana shocked but happy a very big thanks to all that voted for me:ok and :moon to those that didn't :p:lol....joke :cheers heres to the next five years TTW Starting Bank 100pts Current Bank 245.42 Profit 145.42:D

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.55 WOLVES 0.25 E/W STEPHARLIE 14/1 VC 3yo handicap not a big lover of these races esp so early in the year but Bryan Smart is good trainer he has two in this but his main Jock, Eave's is on this one who can improve with the cheekpieces on now. 3.25 WOLVES .25 W 36 BF .25 PLACE SP BF JEER Back down to a fair mark and will pop up at some stage and trainer does well on the AW and worth a small bet at the price.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 7.25 KEMPTON~ SILLY BILLY 16/1~Not been at best of late but slightly better lto and was staying on back up to 7f now and has two of three wins at it on a really good mark deffo has a chance imo. 12.40 SOUTHWELL~KINKEEL 10/1~Everything looks good for this horse to go well here. Double CD winner fair mark and very decent dual purpose Trainer at the helm. 1.10 SOUTHWELL~NUDGE AND NURDLE 18/1~Its been a long time between drink but down to 6 lb lower than last win and much better than shown of late. Trainers runners are going well enough and some of his horse do improve from knowhere and pop up at good prices. 2.50 SOUTHWELL~ NIGHT IN MILLAN 7/1~One of these quirky but talented characters could go close now back over hurdle and has won at the track.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2,20 KEMPTON~.25 W SPIN AGAIN 10/1 PP~Ran well lto and if in the same form should go very close here. .25 W POLAR AURORAS 16/1 Ladbrokes~Still a maiden but running well enough to go close here and i feel can get in front of Cut And Thrust this time on better terms. 3.25 KEMPTON~.25 WIN MILTON OF CAMPSIE 14/1 BET VICTOR~Has dropped along way in the weights and Martin Harley on board today does very well for trainer. .25 E/W MY JEANIE 18/1 BET VICTOR~Went close lto no reason to see why wont be involved here. 4.55 KEMPTON~.25 WIN VOLCANIC JACK 12/1 BET 365 Has first run for new trainer since arriving from Ireland Shrewd trainer whose horses are running well in both codes. .25 W BF SP P BF SP ROYAL INTRUDER~Not been in good form at all but his 2nd here over CD in November give him a great chance in this ( from poor draw as is today) if reproducing that form. 2.30 MARKET RASEN~AURORAS ENCORE .25 W BF SP .25 P BF SP~4.05 MARKET RASEN~.25 E/W KARMADICE 20/1 LADBROKES Both trained by Sue Smith who is a very good trainer. AE is getting on in years but is a decent animal, was poor back end of last year but is much better than that and gets in here on a low mark & Karmadice who is no spring chicken either has been running well without winning deserves another visit to the winners spot and has a fair chance in doing just that in this race.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) A skinner for me today :sad Like the old school report says "must do better" 5.00 WOLVER~ .75 E/W BENTLEY 16/1 BET 365 A bit better run lto from this horse and dropped another 3lbs and a top AW Jock booked has been nibbled a bit already (was 20/1) but i think current price of 16's is still way to big and i feel the btm weight is the value bet in the race a winner 5 times at the course i think the 8yo is winner in waiting off current mark! Bank 238.82

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit)

5.00 WOLVER~ .75 E/W BENTLEY 16/1 BET 365 A bit better run lto from this horse and dropped another 3lbs and a top AW Jock booked has been nibbled a bit already (was 20/1) but i think current price of 16's is still way to big and i feel the btm weight is the value bet in the race a winner 5 times at the course i think the 8yo is winner in waiting off current mark! Bank 238.82
Now 6/1 :loon

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 7.40 KEMPTON~ .25 E/WMUKTASB LADBROKES/.5 WIN SLATEY HEN 9/1 SJ Both trained guest he has already had a winner today. The first one is having its first run for the yard & has had a long layoff but on a low mark/ Slatey Hen ran well lto and again is on a nice mark trainer and jock are a good combo

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) OK looks like a busy day today will start off in the 1.30 Cheltenham .25 E/W ON BF 100 W/BF SP PLACE BOTTMAN ~Any thing can win this imo and the "rag" has a good a chance as any! Has gone well at the track over hurdles has won a novice chase ground may have been an excuse lto need to brush up on jumping but could be an improver to follow. .25 E/W RIVER DOR 25/1 PP~A bit out of the handicap but going the wright way ran a cracker to night Alliance here 3 starts back and may improve past that one likely will be running on at the finish as gets longer than this.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.20 DONCASTER .75 WIN 10/1 BS ATCTIC WINGS~ Tipped this one up a few times have missed the big early price but will have a win bet now just but 10's isnt to shabby. AW can be a bit moody but will get a visit to the winners enclourse this season im convinced of that and this smallish field might suit the horse trip is fine fair mark and i think will go very close in this and imo will be hard to beat .