The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 3.15 SEDGEFIELD~PAMAK DAIRY 20/1~Bottom weight Terrie Express will be hard to beat and has been well backed the value has gone imo. The selection needs to bounce back from a couple of poor runs but has done that in the past to win and is on a good mark 2lb less than last win and has won off a fair bit higher also. 2.55 FFOS LAS~PENSION PLAN 20/1~Tarateeno has been well backed and will be hard to beat but ino the value has gone. Pension Plan has yet to win a race but will be suited by today bog like ground. 1.55 LEOPARDSTOWN~JUST FRIENDS 8/1~Good run here lto and a winner at the track on only other appearance looks sure to go close here. 3.05 LEOPARDSTOWN~TOUCH BACK 8/1~McCoy over to ride three today and could well have three winners! This horse won easily lto and looks one to follow a bit further this time but shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit)

3.10 TAUNTON~.25 E/W PASCHA BERE 14/1 BET 365
Fav too short on what achived on couple of hurdle runs imo although will improve and was decent on the flat but think PB is the value bet in the race in ok form and mark but big chance here if puts best foot forward.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 4.30 SOUTHWELL .25 E/W BASLE 33/1 PP~Has been running in slightly higher grade than this and is on a good mark and good draw~~ BONNIE PRINCE BLUE .25 E/W 22/1 PP~Comes back here after a bit of a break CD winner on a very low mark now and looks dangerous in this.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 7.20 KEMPTON~.25 E/W JUDD STREET 25/1 LAD~ Good a few years back not as good now but still able and on very low mark so wouldn't write off just yet! 7.20 KEMPTON~AMETHYST DAWN~ .25 E/W BETFAIR (will put prices up in a mo) ~ Fair performer on the turf only had two runs on the AW although shown nothing as yet, dropped to 7f here and 4lb less so the "rag" may well do better than expected here.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 7.50 KEMPTON~.25 E/W STRIKING WILLOW 20/1 LAD[THAT SHOULD BE BET 365] A C7 classic! Im happy to have a dig at Rod Milman's charge ho seemed to improve a bit lto and wouldnt need to be a world beater to win this and has been a little bit of money for it.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 7.20 DUNDALK~ .5 E/W BLACK N BREW 25/1 BET 465 Taking a chance risking a point with this one as trainer is out of form and not much dosh drifting in the betting but i just feel 25/1 is a massive price for this one on previous form and can see it going very well in this. Wasn't suited by the drop back to 7F lto but had previously ran well on last 3 runs over a mile here which is deffo the horses best trip has two wins on the turf over it and tonights mark of 72 is fair enough and will be helped by a 7lb claimer and has a good draw in 4. I really fancy this horse to go close here! :hope

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) Crap racing today but will try a small .1 L15 all with VC 3PTS bet. 2.00 LINGFIELD~FORTY PROOF 22/1~ Back too shorter trip will suit on a good mark has a squeak e/w 2.30 LINGFIELD~ THE WEE CHIEF14/1~Fair mark and this is easier than has been competing in but has a long layoff to overcome but could be well in and could surprise if fully wound up. 3.35 LINGFIELD~THE LAYLINE 6/1~ Can go one better than last time now with a 4LB drop. 3.45 WOLVES~THUNDERING HOME 11/2~In good form back end of last year on high enough mark but may be more to come.

Crap racing today but will try a small .1 L15 all with VC 3PTS bet. 2.00 LINGFIELD~FORTY PROOF 22/1~ Back too shorter trip will suit on a good mark has a squeak e/w 2.30 LINGFIELD~ THE WEE CHIEF14/1~Fair mark and this is easier than has been competing in but has a long layoff to overcome but could be well in and could surprise if fully wound up. 3.35 LINGFIELD~THE LAYLINE 6/1~ Can go one better than last time now with a 4LB drop. 3.45 WOLVES~THUNDERING HOME 11/2~In good form back end of last year on high enough mark but may be more to come.
Two winners, two losers 14.14 returned. Opening Bank 100pts Current Bank 248.48 Current Profit 148.48

Well done Ted' date=' I had Layline as well. Thought he won very nicely[/quote'] Yeah Shane Kelly new he had it in the bag a long way out i don't like it when a jock keeps looking around like that to see dangers but when he new he had it sewn up he took it easy i would'nt be surprised to see this one out again very soon the dodgy Kelleway yard will be looking for a follow up win by the looks off it.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.20 PUNCHESTOWN~RAZ DE MAREE 12/ LAD .5 WIN~Tough race this and im probably a bit silly not going e/w but hey ho. A lot of the shorter priced horse in this here is either or both question marks about ground and distance no worries on that score with this horse and looks set for a bold showing as is usually the case and has plenty of scope to still improve. 2.20 PUNCHESTOWN~BERONI BF .25 W & P (Not Matched Yet) This horse could surprise if ready to go first up may need the run but worth the risk as good form in the past with ground & distance not being a problem so worth a bet at the price imo. 3.25 PUNCHESTOWN~DROIM TOLL .5 E/W 16/1 PP~ This will be a slog and a half and i prefer to go with a horse lower down the weights this horse is just 2lb higher than last win which was over similar distance on soft ground hit the deck when still in contention in Smoking Aces win in Dec who is 9/2 fav here not for me thanks i think DT will stay on its feet here looks a solid e/w shot in this was tempted to stake higher.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.20 PUNCHESTOWN~BERONI BF .25 W & P (Not Matched Yet) This horse could surprise if ready to go first up may need the run but worth the risk as good form in the past with ground & distance not being a problem so worth a bet at the price imo. Im on 120 W 14P

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) OK here goes for a win L15 & some of RFC's !!! 2.20 WOLVES DECIDER 10/1 3.55 WOLVES WITHOUT PREJUDICE 7/1 5.00 WOLVES BENTLEY 11/2 6.00 WOLVES AKULA 9/2 .1 WIN L15 PP BOG = 1.5 PTS 2.00 WOLVES .25 RFC DECIDER/GRAND STITCH 3.55 WOLVES .25 RFC WITHOUT PREJUDICE/LEGAL LEGACY 5.00 WOLVES .25 RFC BENTLEY/JUST TIMMY MARCUS TOTAL 3PTS INVESTED BANK~243.48

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) 2.20 WOLVES DECIDER 10/1~On a nice mark and has claimer on. Will be up with the pace from the outset and will be hard to get past. 3.55 WOLVES WITHOUT PREJUDICE 7/1~Shock 33/1 winner at Leicester last turf season and was running well over CD back end of last year. Back to 7f will suit and has the blinkers on to keep is mind on the job ahead. 5.00 WOLVES BENTLEY 11/2~ Was backed off the boards lto when finishing 2nd has the chance to go one better off same mark. 6.00 WOLVES AKULA 9/2~Won over the jumps on last outing having first run on the AW but looks a fair mark on old turf form! 2.00 WOLVES .25 RFC DECIDER/GRAND STITCH Two front runners who are nicely handicapped. 3.55 WOLVES .25 RFC WITHOUT PREJUDICE/LEGAL LEGACY~Former has the blinkers on and drops back in trip while the latter is eased in grade and should go well. 5.00 WOLVES .25 RFC BENTLEY/JUST TIMMY MARCUS~ Both well handicapped and very closely matched on previous form.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" (125pts+ in profit) Damn poor effort by me today chaps. A return of .5 for the void RFC ...ok its onto today and its a maximum bet! 4.00 WOLVES~ 2PTS E/W ARCTIC WINGS 13/2 PP Not often i back in a 5 horse race and e/w at that and rare maximum bet and its the only horse drifting in the betting at the mo so i could look very silly if this goes tits up here, but hey your only here once! Regular's to the thread (if there is any) will note that i have put this horse up a brave few times and indeed it has already been a maximum bet. It has been running ok over hurdles but not finishing off its races dual purpose trainer who is no mug drops it back to 2mile on the flat here. Small field may well suit the horse gets in here off 50 and he sticks a 7lb claimer on who has won a couple of races here at Wolver. My guess is Carroll has thrown the horse in here to give it a confidence boost and i believe it will go very close. The top weight Dew Reward was a winner lto but may struggle to carry 6lb extra here, if this was a hurdle race A/Wings would beat Sacc d' oro out of sight imo and should be good enough to take care of her here. Kie is the fav for Donald McCain and he has Hanagan booked but having first run on the AW and is too short in my book (6/4 bet365 only 4/5 with pp) the danger could be Bold Adventure 7 course wins and on a fair mark. :hope Wings can give the thread a flyer! Bank~239.98