** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Europa League > 15 September

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 15 September

Where on the goal.com site does it predict a 3-0 win? Read their preview' date=' but couldn't see this prediction?[/quote'] Sorry, must be having one of my Goal.com preview hallucinations again :p Gah. Madrid p*ssing about with their team a bit. Only Miranda of the first choice back four (as I understand it) starts, Tiago and Reyes benched. Was gonna have a decent-sized amount on it, so I'll swerve. Teams, if anyone so requires: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2012/matches/live/index.html?day=1&session=1&match=2007292

Sorry, must be having one of my Goal.com preview hallucinations again :p Gah. Madrid p*ssing about with their team a bit. Only Miranda of the first choice back four (as I understand it) starts, Tiago and Reyes benched. Was gonna have a decent-sized amount on it, so I'll swerve. Teams, if anyone so requires: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2012/matches/live/index.html?day=1&session=1&match=2007292
Don't worry you are not having any hallucinations. :lol I checked just now, and it is indeed predicted for Atletico Madrid to win 3-0 today versus Celtic. :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 15 September Atletico Madrid v Celtic: Atletico Madrid (-1AH) @ 1.847 with Pinnacle (5/10) I didn't expect the line to come in this shallow, but now it has I can't resist a hit. Now, I don't know much about the Spanish side, but in the bits and pieces I have seen I know they have superior technical ability mixed in with a couple of top-class players, ie Falcao. The fact they've sold more than 30,000 tickets (according to Radio Scotland) also shows the fans are keen to create an atmosphere, and even if they're not, they'll soon be goaded into it by the travelling support (only 2000 I'm told, but believe me, their voices will be heard). Celtic XI looks a little too open for me. Samaras and Forrest are in the wide midfield positions and are liabilities defensively. In the centre, Ledley is too lazy to compete at this level. The backline is also a little bit makeshift in the sense that Glenn Loovens hasn't played for ages. Boss Neil Lennon hasn't got Europe sussed yet and I fear Celtic are in for an uncomfortable night. Good price with insurance for a one-goal win. Good luck if you play :ok

Testing an idea out with small stakes as usually do anyway in europa league due to it's unpredictability. Kiev Draw @ 3.50 :clap1-1 Lazio draw @ 4.50 :clap 2-2 Spurs draw @ 3.10 :clap 0-0 Singles (-stoke) doubles/trebles Strum Graz draw @ 3.30 Birmingham draw @ 3.20 club brugge draw @ 3.80 singles/doubles/treble Lazio draw Club brugge draw sturm graz draw Double/treble Little analysis, which is probably a good thing after the Stoke debate. Lazio, often falter at home in europe and i'm not sure they'll be taking this comp seriously. All others seem quite closely matched teams. Could be way off but at small stakes want to try out logic/methods.
Delighted with start to evening from 6 o clock kick offs, big profit already. Hopefully the 8 o clocks will go just as well :hope

No,it's not! Stoke's playres that didn't travel are: Crouch,Fuller,Delap,Begovic(main keeper),Etheringnton,Wilson Kiev has no injury worries apart from Gusev,Sheva and Mihalik should be Back for that one. If memory serves me well then in a past few years Dynamo only lost at home to Barca in all Euro comp.I also took them to beat man City last season(which they did 2-0) So think twice before backing Stoke with poor away record. I would go with U2.5 knowing defensive stoke with flying tackles
1-1 Ft Under 2.5 won :ok Waiting for Metalist :hope

lazio should be up by 3-4 goals.. they suck at finishing today.. as for Kiev' date=' stoke is a strong team that is vastly underrated[/quote'] It's not about Stoke actuallyy it's about Dynamo and coach Semin who still plays USSR style formation.Dynamo has great squad but they lack of quality under Semin.Semin needs to be changed quickly. BTW Dynamo enjoyed almost 65% possesion in half time and hit bar in second.Stoke looked dangerous but as i said coz of Semin's stupid tactitcs Dynamo didn't know what to do with all this possetion.Any other good coach would lead Dynamo to a win here.

Bets for tonight. Gone for PSV, PSG and Copenhagen in a treble, all teams are at home and look on paper stronger then the opposition. Judging by their current form aswell they all seem to be playing well. Also gone for an unlikely double, small stakes. Stoke +1 and PAOK to win, the Spurs line up seems really weak and Stoke have had some excellent results so far this season. GL with your bets tonight guys :hope
CASHHHHHHHH :nana:nana:nana Gutted about the PAOK penalty miss though, oh well only small stakes on that one.

Delighted with start to evening from 6 o clock kick offs, big profit already. Hopefully the 8 o clocks will go just as well :hope
WOW, fantastic results for you, bet you were delighted with the penalty miss and late equaliser haha, well done mate :)

Re: UEFA Europa League > 15 September For the 8o'clock games i have gone for a double, Fulham and Atletico Madrid to win, i think Fulham are solid at home and Atletico are also, once again both teams look better on paper, hopefully they will do the business. also gone small stakes on Anderlecht and Udinese to win, both teams at home once again and they will hopefully win aswell GL Guys :hope

It's not about Stoke actuallyy it's about Dynamo and coach Semin who still plays USSR style formation.Dynamo has great squad but they lack of quality under Semin.Semin needs to be changed quickly. BTW Dynamo enjoyed almost 65% possesion in half time and hit bar in second.Stoke looked dangerous but as i said coz of Semin's stupid tactitcs Dynamo didn't know what to do with all this possetion.Any other good coach would lead Dynamo to a win here.
errrr yes it is about stoke. you obviously know nothing about Stoke if your going by possession numbers. why make excuses and disregard the other teams mentality completely? lack of any real thought from you

WOW' date=' fantastic results for you, bet you were delighted with the penalty miss and late equaliser haha, well done mate :)[/quote'] Ye pleased so far, always nice hit a few underdogs but i think Kiev could have won given the chances they had. Who missed a penalty? I had the match on but was in and out the kitchen making a mess of trying create a szechuan sauce :lol

Ye pleased so far, always nice hit a few underdogs but i think Kiev could have won given the chances they had. Who missed a penalty? I had the match on but was in and out the kitchen making a mess of trying create a szechuan sauce :lol
Hahah :lol PAOK missed a pen in the 1st half

Hahah :lol PAOK missed a pen in the 1st half
Oh in the spurs game. Been having alot of red cards go against me so that evens it out abit. Good luck on the 8 o clocks :hope Ps- the szechuan really was that bad, i've had to throw it in the bin, what do the chinese use get that gloopy consistency!

Oh in the spurs game. Been having alot of red cards go against me so that evens it out abit. Good luck on the 8 o clocks :hope Ps- the szechuan really was that bad, i've had to throw it in the bin, what do the chinese use get that gloopy consistency!
Same to you mate :hope

errrr yes it is about stoke. you obviously know nothing about Stoke if your going by possession numbers. why make excuses and disregard the other teams mentality completely? lack of any real thought from you
And tell me how i desregarded Stoke then?Did i say they are bad or good.I said nothing about Stoke at all. And in my first post i said under 2.5 goals coz of Stoke's defensive abilities and flying tackels. Show me where i said they are crap? Also i didn't make excuses as i DIDN'T BET ON DYNAMO! i took under 2.5 or you all blind here?

Lazio - FC Vaslui Personally, I do not see that much value in odds around 1.40 for a home win here. There is no doubt that Lazio has better team but Vaslui has surprised many people with their performances. I expect an open match with many goals and I took both teams to score @ 2.05 with bwin. Hapoel tel Aviv vs Rapid Bucharest I have no good knowledge of israelian football but from statistics I can tell you that against Rapid they will not have an easy game here. Rapid has improved a lot with the arrival of Razvan Lucescu, the young coach who led them to the Uefa cup quarter final against Steaua a couple of years ago. Odds above 3.5 for Rapid are huge value and I haven't hesitated to take Rapid DNB @ odds around 2.60. Razvan is very talented and has the abbility to motivate his team and prepare a match technically. Rapid will focus on getting points against Hapoel and Legia. I wouldn't be surprised if this year Rapid will succeed in getting into quarterfinals again.
Both bets won ...with impressing performances from the romanian teams. Lazio was the biggest trap this evening and I am afraid many of you fell in this trap hidden behing very small odd. Sorry for you guys.:cry Now let's :cheers:cheers and party :cow:cow:cow

And tell me how i desregarded Stoke then?Did i say they are bad or good.I said nothing about Stoke at all. And in my first post i said under 2.5 goals coz of Stoke's defensive abilities and flying tackels. Show me where i said they are crap? Also i didn't make excuses as i DIDN'T BET ON DYNAMO! i took under 2.5 or you all blind here?
watch what you say, putting words in peoples mouths is a foolish thing to do. and I really hope you dont go around in the real world doing that or you'll end up very lonely. however, as I quote you here "It's not about Stoke actuallyy" you absolutely 100% disregard Stoke. there is no denying it. and you talk about people being blind... talking down upon peoples handicap is a ****** up thing to do and your an asshole for doing so. :moon

lazio stung me for £140 not happy . never backing italians again always get sent off.:wall:wall:wall
i said i wernt backing italians again but realised i got udinese on my other bet with alkmaar, brugge, moscow and schalke. good to see the italians doing well again:@:wall

watch what you say, putting words in peoples mouths is a foolish thing to do. and I really hope you dont go around in the real world doing that or you'll end up very lonely. however, as I quote you here "It's not about Stoke actuallyy" you absolutely 100% disregard Stoke. there is no denying it. and you talk about people being blind... talking down upon peoples handicap is a ****** up thing to do and your an asshole for doing so. :moon
Listen mate,i don't want to go into deep descussion with you as if i remember it always end up in big verbal fight. I know you only pop in with some comments here time to time probably in break time between your travels(i think i'm correct,as far as i remember you mentioned about traveling before-but i can be wrong). just to let you know that english is my 3d lenguage and i'm not fluent.We are in Eastern Europe always sound rude to you British but between us Europians it's fine and not offensive-This is the way we talk.also the way i'm trying to translate what i wanna say could sound diffrent to you. So when i was talking about Dynamo i didn't even mean that Stoke are bad-otherwise i would just say it.I know that not too many teams can beat Stoke at Reebok stadium and i watched them many times but when i was taking that bet i was talking from a point of views of Dynamo. and thanks for your advice but i have been around the world,probably not as much as you but in more then 20 countries and i do have alot of frineds so please don't post smart advises to ppl you know little about.

Listen mate,i don't want to go into deep descussion with you as if i remember it always end up in big verbal fight. I know you only pop in with some comments here time to time probably in break time between your travels(i think i'm correct,as far as i remember you mentioned about traveling before-but i can be wrong). just to let you know that english is my 3d lenguage and i'm not fluent.We are in Eastern Europe always sound rude to you British but between us Europians it's fine and not offensive-This is the way we talk.also the way i'm trying to translate what i wanna say could sound diffrent to you. So when i was talking about Dynamo i didn't even mean that Stoke are bad-otherwise i would just say it.I know that not too many teams can beat Stoke at Reebok stadium and i watched them many times but when i was taking that bet i was talking from a point of views of Dynamo. and thanks for your advice but i have been around the world,probably not as much as you but in more then 20 countries and i do have alot of frineds so please don't post smart advises to ppl you know little about.
you sound like Fernando Torres recent bs, blame a loss in translation for being a grade-A schmuck and going back on what you 100% said. there is no denying it, it is clear as day what you wrote and the quotes are there to prove it. you even bolded one of your jackass remarks. Who was giving advice? its a fact that when you put words in peoples mouths that said nothing anywhere close to it, you are disliked by many.