UEFA Europa League > 15 September

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 15 September

Lazio, often falter at home in europe and i'm not sure they'll be taking this comp seriously you got that spot on :ok
Ye just a trend i'd noticed over the past few seasons. Wasn't an in depth decision just based on the Europa league being full of shocks really. Rarely will i bet on clear home favs anymore in this comp, it's just so unpredictable. What look like risky bets in league football aren't really at all in the europa league. Just about having the guts following them really and sticking with the system. I'll be looking out for the same dogs next round. Not sure i'll play all the draws as i was alittle lucky i mix those 3 in the same treble but i'll look into it more between now and next round. Congrats on the moscow win :clap Big night of wins for you with the 16/1 too :clap

after reading everyones post here ive decided to put a £10 on the following Udinese, Braga, Madrid, Metalist Kharkiv :ok:ok:ok
Where is the reasoning??? Just because it came in it doesn't show any knowledge! Posts like this have often been deleted, why not this??? Also values of stakes shouldn't be uncluded!

8 o clocks let me down :eyes Alittle lucky in the end make so much, a sturm draw would have been nice. Can't moan though really, along with Stoke draw single finished +520% for night. +33% for season, aim is 20% so got abit of margin for error. On to weekend bets.....
Well done Profit Prophet. :ok

Metalist 2-1 :ok Ok,i've been told that you all hate me :lol,so i'm banning myself and staying silent from now on :clap But for those who love me :lol - you can always PM me if in need of Ukraine news and bets. bye bye :ok
Don't really understand what the hell happened on this thread, went to total chaos..not really sure the mods could have cleaned it up either, well unless they were going to delete 100+ posts. Don't go because some arsehole is giving you stick. Called two games well tonight, you are one of the most entertaining people on the european threads..:ok

Ok' date='i've been told that you all hate me ,so i'm banning myself and staying silent from now on But for those who love me - you can always PM me if in need of Ukraine news and bets.bye bye [/quote'] Oh, come on... Don't stop posting, you have some great picks and some good writeups... We're all here to help (or get help), so there's no need for dicking around and for pissing contests ;) Stay cool - pick a great bet, and keep up the good work ;) BTW; last night was great, we've all needed it after those two nights of bed results in CL :clap

Lazio took that game seriously... other thing is that they just couldn't score. And when you can't convert your chances into goals it doesn't matter if it is league game' date=' cup game or any other game.[/quote'] I didn't watch the game so i have no idea how Lazio played or whether they deserved to win/lose or draw. I didn't really do a write up for those picks but italian teams don't often take the europa league seriously. I appreciate you saying they did and will consider that when next round of fixtures is upon us. But as i say, i've watched Lazio or kept track of them over past 2-3 seasons in europe and along with Roma have had some disappointing results against quite unknown teams. Juts followed a trend really. I obvisously just need to commit to it longer term so the wins come and give profit as i imagine they'll be a few loses too folliowing that logic. But on the other hand, Look at Inter in the CL, the signs were there also.