** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September

International Soccer 2011 Overall 14W-9L-5P +2.72 units (60.86%) Greece +0.5 (-144) to win 1 unit Would like to see a draw here if anything and that seems likely given Greece's usually game play. Seems that Israel has struggled on the defensive side of the ball giving up some goals to some teams they have no business giving up goals too. The history of these 2 teams head to head? Greece has never lost a game.
Greece gets it done, but wish Israel would have gotten the draw :(

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Macedonia (Euro Cham) +1½ -106* vs Russia (Euro Cham) Iceland (Euro Cham) +1,+1½ +107* vs Norway (Euro Cham) Austria (Euro Cham) +2,+2½ -117* vs Germany (Euro Cham) These are three teams playing away against good opposition, and sure, they should all lose. I wonder about ever playing big handicaps in these competitions, though...the point is to win, that's it, and the teams tend to be careful, with a lot of defense on display. In the case of Germany-Austria, it's a derby and Austria really need to win. Let's face it, Germany doesn't. They need two points from three games to guarantee first in the group, as I've seen several people say here, but with a 10-point lead they will probably finish first in the group even if they lose all three of their remaining games.

Macedonia (Euro Cham) +1½ -106* vs Russia (Euro Cham) Iceland (Euro Cham) +1,+1½ +107* vs Norway (Euro Cham) Austria (Euro Cham) +2,+2½ -117* vs Germany (Euro Cham) These are three teams playing away against good opposition, and sure, they should all lose. I wonder about ever playing big handicaps in these competitions, though...the point is to win, that's it, and the teams tend to be careful, with a lot of defense on display. In the case of Germany-Austria, it's a derby and Austria really need to win. Let's face it, Germany doesn't. They need two points from three games to guarantee first in the group, as I've seen several people say here, but with a 10-point lead they will probably finish first in the group even if they lose all three of their remaining games.
About Norway I may say that they need the full 3 points to attack the first position in the group again, as they got same points with Denmark and Portugal, but taking the 3rd place due to poor goal difference. They got top form striker - Abdellaoue and I expect them to use their home advantage to secure better goal difference.... About Germany, Gomez is injured but that gives chance to Klose to lead the attack and to try to kill the difference between him and the german legend Muller, if he scores, so German team will play for goals and for Klose maybe, and Austria could be easy trashed by 3 or 4 goals IMO :gimme

Greece gets it done' date=' but wish Israel would have gotten the draw :([/quote'] I watched the game and I also agree that Israel deserved goaless draw or at least 1:1, they were more active and missed some chances, but Greece is old fox and they played their favourite style... defending and using counters..

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September For those who like a gamble, Draw or San Marino (Double Chance) is at 25/1 on bet365. Bargain considering the draw is at 25/1 and san marino are at 80/1. I know a few were looking at a punt on SM or the draw, this is by far the best bet if you want a gamble at value!

For those who like a gamble, Draw or San Marino (Double Chance) is at 25/1 on bet365. Bargain considering the draw is at 25/1 and san marino are at 80/1. I know a few were looking at a punt on SM or the draw, this is by far the best bet if you want a gamble at value!
People who have obviously never watched them play. They are one of the worst teams I have ever seen, they wouldn't get promoted from the Ryman South..absolute waste of money putting anything on them, they won't get out of their own half. Against Sweden they were playing a side reduced to 10 men for most of the game and still all they did was sit on the edge of their own box - losing 6-0 in the process.

Georgia - Latvia Georgia improved their football last years and they got real chances to attack the 2nd place in the group if they win their remaining games till the end, and looking at their schedule, its quite realistic. If they win tomorrow, then they will have much easier task against Malta away from home, and in the last match they will face Greece, here so nothing impossible till the end. Georgia will have great home support as always and got full squad available, fielding their best. They are performing great at home lately making 3 wins and 2 drwas in their last 5 matches and keeping 4 straight clean sheets. Fact is that their football improved its quality as some of their club teams made good efforts in the european tournaments this year. On the other side Latvia is quite poor last years. They got 4 straight loses, 2 from Israel, 1 from Finland and 1 from Austria. Their squad hasnt got big names, who are capable to lead the team to something big. Away from home they are performing even worst as they got 1-2-9 in their last 12 visits, winning only against poor Malta. They got shaky defence with only 2 clean sheets in these matches. I see big home advantage here and some class difference, so I expect Georgia to win pick: Georgia(-1)AH odds: 2.36 @ SBObet medium/high stakes
i will follow with high stakes Georgia should easy get thoes 3 points + i have oen question for Belgian punters why your national team manager are still using Fellaini>??!? He = 0

Haha, spot on. Match of the Day can't help themselves, with a Wayne Rooney montage every other week, mostly containing simple plays you'd expect from any professional. Strange though, they never mention the big games he goes missing in. I watched Liverpool beat Man Utd last season and Rooney literally hardly touched the ball. Match of the Day are quick to shove his greatness down our throats, but not so quick to mention his bad games. It's very difficult for us in Britain to judge how good Rooney actually is, because all we get is the biased media perception of him, which is clearly completely misguided and doesn't reflect anything like his actual abilities.
Oh ya, another "Rooney is shite" person! Get a grip... Ronaldo goes missing in 50% of the games he plays in, yet he is still classed as world No. 2!! What abilities would you say Rooney has then?

Haha, spot on. Match of the Day can't help themselves, with a Wayne Rooney montage every other week, mostly containing simple plays you'd expect from any professional. Strange though, they never mention the big games he goes missing in. I watched Liverpool beat Man Utd last season and Rooney literally hardly touched the ball. Match of the Day are quick to shove his greatness down our throats, but not so quick to mention his bad games. It's very difficult for us in Britain to judge how good Rooney actually is, because all we get is the biased media perception of him, which is clearly completely misguided and doesn't reflect anything like his actual abilities.
I don't watch MOTD and think Rooney's amazing :unsure Do Yahoo! Premier League Highlights have a pro-Rooney agenda? :lol

Lithuania – Liechtenstein Really can’t understand why the odds on Liechtenstein are so high. They have a decent team and with all due respect Lithuania isn’t a major football nation. Liechtenstein did have some good results against stronger teams in the group. They only lost 0-2 to Czech Rep. and Scotland managed to nick a win at the 10th stoppage minute or something like that. So, I believe that they are capable of winning this one, but will take some insurance. Liechtenstein DNB @ 13.00 (1 unit) Bet365
Very unlucky. Lithuania went down to ten men and Liech had a great chance to win the game (almost a tap in). Good call considering the odds and at least you've not lost any money.

Very unlucky. Lithuania went down to ten men and Liech had a great chance to win the game (almost a tap in). Good call considering the odds and at least you've not lost any money.
Mustafa, i nearly ate my words there.. Thought Liechenstein would have got hammered, very nearly a nice call as they could have won! Pity you didnt back win or draw mate!! :ok

Mustafa' date=' i nearly ate my words there.. Thought Liechenstein would have got hammered, very nearly a nice call as they could have won! Pity you didnt back win or draw mate!! :ok[/quote'] I was actually thinking about the draw. I have noticed that most of the time if I pick DNB the game ends in a draw. I really got greedy here because Liech or Draw was @ 4.00-5.00 or something like that.

Azerbaijan - Belgium Belgium is what I would call and "underish" team since most pf their games produce 2 or less goals. Out of their last 10 games 7 produced 2 or less goals. We also don't concede many goals at home and rarely lose by more than 2 goals. even against Germany the scoreline was Azerbaijan 1-2 Germany on 90th minute before Gomez (if I am correct) scored the last goal and made it 3-1 for Germany. We also play nice football at home and rarely teams managed to humiliate us in Baku. So I would expect a tight game and Belgium winning 1-0 or at most 2-0. Belgium & Under 2.5 Goals @ 3.25 (2 units) William Hill P.S. I will also look at the "Time of Goal" markets tomorrow and most likely will take some late goals market since we quite often manage to defend against good teams during the first half.
I really should stop betting on my own team.

Andorra v Armenia Under 2.5 @ 2.15 (Victor Chandler) Andorra usually makes sides work for their victory in Andorra, and I don't think tomorrow will be any different. So far in this campaign they've limited Russia and Macedonia to just the two goals, and Slovakia to a single one. Only player missing is midfielder Manolo Jimenez. The Armenians are an ever-improving side, and having a good campaign, but I don't see them winning by three here.
Armenia score a pen with the last kick :pukeWhat's even worse is I looked away, then saw nobody celebrating :lol Unlucky, Mustafa. Was rooting for a goal there. If anybody cares, Holland start with all the big guns, and Strootman from PSV, a creative midfielder.

Macedonia (Euro Cham) +1½ -106* vs Russia (Euro Cham) Iceland (Euro Cham) +1,+1½ +107* vs Norway (Euro Cham) Austria (Euro Cham) +2,+2½ -117* vs Germany (Euro Cham) These are three teams playing away against good opposition, and sure, they should all lose. I wonder about ever playing big handicaps in these competitions, though...the point is to win, that's it, and the teams tend to be careful, with a lot of defense on display. In the case of Germany-Austria, it's a derby and Austria really need to win. Let's face it, Germany doesn't. They need two points from three games to guarantee first in the group, as I've seen several people say here, but with a 10-point lead they will probably finish first in the group even if they lose all three of their remaining games.
Russia 1-0 FT (win) Adding: Estonia (Euro Cham) +1½ -123* vs Slovenia (Euro Cham) Same theory. By the way, I watched the Russia game, and Macedonia had many opportunities to get a draw (and Russia had opportunities to win 2-0). The difference between the teams was not huge.

Sport Football (Internationals) Event Bulgaria vs England Selection Under 10.0 Asian Total Corners Strength 10/10 Date 02/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80 Reasoning Looking at England's last 5 games, all of them have ended Under 10.5 Corners. Each of their 5 games have averaged about 7 corners per game. With these decent odds on offer and the fact that we get our stake back if it ends with exactly 10 corners, I am more than happy to be backing this bet. Hopefully this trend continues for this match as well.
Great shout that, thanks very much :clap :clap :clap

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September just checked my email from betclic.surprised by the resullts Bulgaria v England: England's squad for the Euro 2012 qualifying trip to Bulgaria includes 11 men from the Manchester clubs who have been dominant in the Premier League so far. Can the new breed of youngsters manage to replicate their domestic sucess at a national level too? Bet £30 on England to win 3-0 and you could £360! Germany v Austria: Germany have been as dominant as ever in qualifying winning all their games and they face Austria who has only mananged seven points from their six games. While, the neighbours may have helped each other before, expect no such favours for the Germans this time. Bet £30 on an exciting 4-2 win for Germany and £750! Sam, Your BetClic sports betting coach

Macedonia (Euro Cham) +1½ -106* vs Russia (Euro Cham) :D:D Iceland (Euro Cham) +1,+1½ +107* vs Norway (Euro Cham) :D:D Austria (Euro Cham) +2,+2½ -117* vs Germany (Euro Cham) :$ Adding: Estonia (Euro Cham) +1½ -123* vs Slovenia (Euro Cham) :D:D Same theory. These are three teams playing away against good opposition, and sure, they should all lose. I wonder about ever playing big handicaps in these competitions, though...the point is to win, that's it, and the teams tend to be careful, with a lot of defense on display. In the case of Germany-Austria, it's a derby and Austria really need to win. Let's face it, Germany doesn't. They need two points from three games to guarantee first in the group, as I've seen several people say here, but with a 10-point lead they will probably finish first in the group even if they lose all three of their remaining games.
3-1...just a half win on Iceland...wish I'd held out for another hour, when the AH odds went to +1.5.

Scotland Wales Draw (Northern Ireland v Serbia) Over2.5 (Rep. Ireland v Slovakia) England-1.0 Five-Fold @ 119/1 1pt Over2.5 @ 27/20 1pt (Rep. Ireland v Slovakia) Under2.5 @ 7/10 1pt (Albania v France) England-2.5 @ 5.75 £0.70 .5pt WIN England-1.5 @ 2.675 1.5pt WIN Faroe Islands+3.0 @ 1.95 1pt WIN Will put up justifications later. :hope
Fairly happy with that.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Very nice day: Portugal + France; Portugal win to nill and Georgia/Latvia Under 2.5 all cashed. I didnt watched the portugal game but if the statistics doesn't lie then Cyprus didnt have any shot on goal... not even once.:loon

2 bets for me. England & Germany -1 double @ 2.25 :nana I think both sides have the depth and experience required to secure the victory. International football isn't that simple, and I do realize this, but I have faith in both camps. And a little accumulator for fun. Albania v France Yes 2-1 Cyprus v Portugal Yes 4-0 N Ireland v Serbia Yes 1-0 Bulgaria v England Yes 3-0 Malta v Croatia Yes 3-1 Russia v Macedonia Yes 1-0 Total odds: 7.03 :nana All bets with Sportsbet.:ok
My England & Germany double came through quite comfortably. I caught most of England's second half and have got to say thats the best I've seen them play in quite a while, Superb passing and movement across the pitch. To top it off, my little accumulator also came through :D, quite happy with this, makes up for my losses on Australia failing to cover my handicap against Thailand. Also well done to all of those who lumped on the Dutch at such short odds, like the result was ever in doubt, but fair play anyway :clap

Andorra v Armenia Under 2.5 @ 2.15 (Victor Chandler) Holland v San Marino CS 6-0 @ 9.00 (Tote) Northern Ireland v Serbia Under 2.5 @ 1.62 (Boylesports) Scotland Draw No Bet @ 1.83 (Stan James) Georgia v Latvia Under 2.5 @ 1.70 (Victor Chandler)
Should of been three outta three with the unders, a last-kick-of-the-freakin'-match penalty undoing me in Andorra :lol 11-0 :lol

Rooney scored two free kicks and a penalty at the weekend, all when the result was already certain. He scored at West Brom, but that was against West Brom, and his goal against Spurs was when they'd already given up. I'm not saying he's not been good, but one goal in a "live game" so far isn't exactly fantastic. And I agree that backing England isn't the best thing to do under any circumstances:ok Personally I'll be going for a Holland and Germany clean sheet double, for reasons already stated in this thread (at home v inferior opposition, mostly).
And he only scored 2 goals against a shite Bulgaria side tonight, so he is still shite!! :ok :moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon:moon

Agreed. The only one of Georgia's seven qualifiers to go over so far was a 2-1 defeat in Croatia, and even that had Croatia scoring twice in the last fourteen. Probably be a case of Georgia bossing possession and failing to do anything with it, with minimal threat from Latvia. Under 1.5 may even be worth a shout, which is as high as 2.88.
(Re. Georgia v Latvia). Yes, you called it right. FT: 0-1, a shock win for Latvia. Georgia bossed possession, but didn't really convince and Latvia scored in the second half.

Netherlands -4 vs. San Marino @1.60 with bwin seems to be printing money to way you are describing it. The last 3 games of San Marino away they lost 8-0 twice and 6-0 once. Is the Dutch squad weakened or have they already qualified? Seems strange that odds are so decent.
FT: 11-0 Bet was not quite 'printing money' - there were no guarantees. But it was very good value :ok