maximize.gif Wales v Montenegro (19:45 BST) 3.05 3.35 2.5 102.64 %
maximize.gif Albania v France (20:00 BST) 10.5 4.9 1.41 100.61 %
Saturday 3 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Scotland v Czech Republic (15:00 BST) 2.68 3.3 2.96 101.40 %

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Germany -1.5 AH @ 1.55 Can't see anything other than a Germany win. A far better side, home advantage and a good H2H record against their opponents. Odds aren't great but oh well. I'll wait a couple of days before placing; does anyone have any meaningful team news? Are Germany missing anyone important?

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September

Germany -1.5 AH @ 1.55 Can't see anything other than a Germany win. A far better side, home advantage and a good H2H record against their opponents. Odds aren't great but oh well. I'll wait a couple of days before placing; does anyone have any meaningful team news? Are Germany missing anyone important?
Mario Gomes is most likely to miss the match. But Germany still have enough forwards who are capable to replace him. Germany need two points out of three games to make sure they get the first place and I believe they will do they best to win Austria and try reserves in the upcoming games. Anyway, I totally agree with you that this match is most likely to be one-way football, but still, I see no value in 3way or asian handicap markets. I've checked some statistics and found out that Germany conceded only three goals in six matches and only one goal at home. Germany have fantastic players at the back in their disposal and I believe Austria will find it hard to make shots on target. Maybe set-pieces are the only good opportunities for them to score. My suggestion is to take "Both teams to score - NO" for 1.72 at BWIN. Looks like one of the most valuable bets in this match. Good luck chaps. aloha.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Bwin has some good bets for Holland v The Dog and Duck. Assuming the hapless Sammarinese don't net, you can get ''any other score'' (5-0 onwards) @ 1.50 Six goals or more was 1.85 earlier, but sadly is now 1.65. The away side have lost 8-0 to Finland and Hungary away so far, and 6-0 in Sweden, where the Swedes were sporting enough to have a guy sent off after thirty four minutes. Holland won 5-0 in San Marino. De Jong, Robben, Afellay and Van der Vaart are absent. Robben hasn't been involved for most the qualifiers, and Afellay wouldn't of started anyway. Would expect a front four of Sneijder, Van Persie, Kuyt and Huntelaar, who's a monster at international level at present.

Am I the only one who throws on a pound on the minnows like San Marino at 86/1 for a laugh?
:lol There was over seven grand on 'em on Betfair when I looked yesterday. Nothing wrong with it, but I think you need to be abit more selective with underdogs. San Marino haven't scored in an away competitive match in twenty-four :\ The last manager they scored against, Gary Johnson's Latvia, lost his job because of it :lol Edit: That was back in April 2001 :lol

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September DOUBLE- ENGLAND TO BEAT BULGARIA AND GERMANY TO BEAT AUSTRIA@ 1.92. England have a point to prove after the dissapointing draw with the Swiss. Rooney and Young are in top form and I think this should be a comfortable victory. Germany, who will probably win the tournament, will have no problem beating Austria.

:lol There was over seven grand on 'em on Betfair when I looked yesterday. Nothing wrong with it, but I think you need to be abit more selective with underdogs. San Marino haven't scored in an away competitive match in twenty-four :\ The last manager they scored against, Gary Johnson's Latvia, lost his job because of it :lol Edit: That was back in April 2001 :lol
Hahaha! still worth a cheeky quid tho ;)

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Hey guys - I'm relatively new to the forum - giving betting another go after a highly unsuccessful first adventure. Just wanted to ask if you guys usually see any value in internationals? I usually try and avoid them (esp. Int. friendlies) as my already highly unimpressive winning ratio skydives when it comes to international football. I like the look of Germany -1 vs. Austria. I wouldn't touch England as they have let down alot of their fans and in my opinion are highly overrated. Might be tempted to take a cheeky punt on Bulgaria not to lose - what is their home record like?

Am I the only one who throws on a pound on the minnows like San Marino at 86/1 for a laugh?
I think that Holland will cover at least -6 spread. Betting against Netherlands in home needs to be really good reason. Betting for Sanmarino is throwing away money. Netherlands U21 would win Sanmarino.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September The odds for England isn't very tasty at this moment.... when you could get them @1.70 i think i would take them, but right now @1.60 i guess no. Rob green is ruled out for England's squad so it looks like there will be some problems with goalkepers for England. Also Bent (groin) and Lescot (ankle) left the training early so there are some doubt if they will play. I will go with Portugal + France @ 1.84 Bet365.... both of them have decent squad and relatively weak oponnents and no major injuries for players. Backing France isn't a good idea in general :unsure, but i hope this time they will not let me down.

I wouldn't touch England as they have let down alot of their fans and in my opinion are highly overrated. Might be tempted to take a cheeky punt on Bulgaria not to lose - what is their home record like?
Under new coach Lothar Matthus, they've played three games: a 1-0 win in Wales, 0-0 at home with Switzerland, and a 1-1 in Montenegro. I personally wouldn't be on Bulgaria. They're an average side, it appears, and England have done much better away from Wembley in this campaign, despatching Switzerland and the Welsh with ease. I think England will win, and AH -1 @ evens is decent.
I will go with Portugal + France @ 1.84 Bet365.... both of them have decent squad and relatively weak oponnents and no major injuries for players. Backing France isn't a good idea in general :unsure, but i hope this time they will not let me down.
I wouldn't regard Albania as being weak. They're not world beaters, but they can be stubborn opponents, and I think there's better short-odd favourites this weekend.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September One more bet what I like is Georgia - Latvia Under 2.5 @ 1.60 Latvia will be without their best striker Rudnevs and knowing that Starkovs will play again his 4-5-1 formation it's more than obvious that there won't be a lot of chance for scoring goals. Defence and GK is pretty OK and can compete basically with all middle level teams in Europe. However middlefielders are not creative (more defensive minded) and forwards (except Rudnevs) are far from being good in their own clubs. Last match between these two teams ended 1-1 ( with equlizer from Cauna on 90th min), so i think 0-0, 1-0 or 1-1 are most likely results.

The odds for England isn't very tasty at this moment.... when you could get them @1.70 i think i would take them, but right now @1.60 i guess no. Rob green is ruled out for England's squad so it looks like there will be some problems with goalkepers for England. Also Bent (groin) and Lescot (ankle) left the training early so there are some doubt if they will play. I will go with Portugal + France @ 1.84 Bet365.... both of them have decent squad and relatively weak oponnents and no major injuries for players. Backing France isn't a good idea in general :unsure, but i hope this time they will not let me down.
I don't think I'm going to touch England. France play away to Albania who are a decent,physical team... Germany still look the bett

One more bet what I like is Georgia - Latvia Under 2.5 @ 1.60 Latvia will be without their best striker Rudnevs and knowing that Starkovs will play again his 4-5-1 formation it's more than obvious that there won't be a lot of chance for scoring goals. Defence and GK is pretty OK and can compete basically with all middle level teams in Europe. However middlefielders are not creative (more defensive minded) and forwards (except Rudnevs) are far from being good in their own clubs. Last match between these two teams ended 1-1 ( with equlizer from Cauna on 90th min), so i think 0-0, 1-0 or 1-1 are most likely results.
Agreed. The only one of Georgia's seven qualifiers to go over so far was a 2-1 defeat in Croatia, and even that had Croatia scoring twice in the last fourteen. Probably be a case of Georgia bossing possession and failing to do anything with it, with minimal threat from Latvia. Under 1.5 may even be worth a shout, which is as high as 2.88.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September 1. Georgia - Latvia Home side has 3 consecutive defeats in last 3 games, but home, they won against Croatia and made a draw with Israel. I think they will win against a much weaker side that lost to Greece, China, Israel and Austria. Georgia might have their first priority not to concede goals, but they are not as weak as it said on attack. Home win for me @ 1.83 with >Victor Chandler :hope:hope:hope 2. Norway - Iceland Norway looks in great form. Parr, Pedersen, Abdellaoue, Huseklepp, Tettey are all playing good for their clubs and also in the national team. They won 3-0 against Czech Republic and should threaten seriously the Danish team. As for this game think will be a problem of how many, cause Iceland is not the team that was few years ago. The record of Norway against Iceland is not the best, but I think this time will be improved. Home win -1 AH @ 1.78 with 188bet :hope:hope:hope 3. Ireland vs Slovakia Ireland looks great with Trappatoni as coach and they should qualify again to a tournament. Would be a celebration of the Irish football progress in last years and of the coach's work. Slovakia is a team that can be classified as unpredictable, but I'd say they are rather weak. The fact that they won 2-1 in Austria says nothing to me, as you cannot compare Austria with Ireland. Ireland played with some missing players against Croatia and did it very good. I expect a win for Ireland and a very good option for qualifying, taken by them. Would be a pity to see Slovakia or Russia on first place in this group, teams that often have taken the football game as a simple joke. Home win @ 2.08 with Pinnacle Sports :hope:hope:hope 4. Slovenia vs Estonia Matavz, Novakovic, Birsa, Ilicic, Koren should finally offer a win for their fans. Long time no home win for Slovenia and I think now is the perfect opportunity. In a very weak group, with the Italian team shaking, but with a huge lack when drawing the group teams, Slovenia can easily get the 2nd spot and go into the Play Offs games. Estonia scored no goal in last 5 games, losing more than 1 goals difference. I think Slovenia will get the points and will offer a real show. Home win -1.25 AH @ 1.87 with Victor Chandler :hope:hope:hope 5. Northern Ireland vs Serbia Serbia is weak and this is not something new. They have beaten Germany at World Cup and since that moment they are in a clear fall. They showed some good signs in last 2 games, 0-1 to Russia and 0-0 with Australia. Northern Ireland is a team that cannot compete to teams from from 3rd rank of International Football. They might held Israel, Slovenia and Italy into draws, but I think that Serbians will get the maximum in this one. Away win @ 2.30 with Betsson :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Turkey, Armenia, Croatia, Germany all to win to nil @ 6.82. 20% of my roll on this one;) the price on Germany TWTN is 1.90 on paddypower, i see value in this one the only way Austria will score here is from a dodgy corner, the others are short odds but im basing it on the fact their opponents have only managed to scored 5 goals in 6 games COMBINED!! Its early in the week I might add a few more the closer we get but for now this is my main bet :hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Wales - Montenegro Seems to be a perfect spot to hit on goals market. Montenero so far with stellar defence in the competition kept clean sheet in 4 out of 5. Wales on the other hand scored one goal in four games. Therefore I will play Montenegro clean sheet @ 2,37 4/10 Already dropping, yesterday was at 2,50 (bet365) under 2 @ 1,925 5/10 This line says all about what bookies are expecting from this game, most likely 1-0,0-0,0-1. :hope

Tote have a correct score market up now for the Dutch. I would expect at least six :cigar so hopefully there's a decent chance to make some profit. 6-0 @ 9 7-0 @ 11 8-0 @ 15 10-0 @ 34
I think it will be better to put all the money you are planning to spread on the above correct scores into Holland -5. Even though the odds won't be so good but it I can see 11-0, 12-0 or maybe even higher scoreline.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Georgia v Latvia Under 2.5 @ 1.70 (Victor Chandler) This one's already been flagged up of course. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, only one of Georgia's seven qualifiers thus far has gone over, and their three home games have been 0-0 (Israel), 1-0 (Malta, injury time goal) 1-0 (Croatia, injury-time goal). Two of Latvia's three away's have gone under, and the 2-1 loss in Israel saw the final goal in the last ten minutes. Also, as Mad_men so helpfully added, they'll be missing star striker Rudnevs.

I think it will be better to put all the money you are planning to spread on the above correct scores into Holland -5. Even though the odds won't be so good but it I can see 11-0' date=' 12-0 or maybe even higher scoreline.[/quote'] The correct scores are more for fun. I just fancy the Dutch to get at least six :)

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 2-3 September Russia V Macedonia - Russia -1.5 AH Fancy Russia for a comfortable win here. The hosts know how important 3 points is here with Ireland and Slovakia tied with them on 13 pts, and Ireland visiting Moscow on Tuesday. Russia are not the team they were in the last Euros, but they continue to have an impressive home record. In the last 2 qualifying campaigns, they have won 6 of 8. The 2 loses were 1-0 reverses to Germany and when they were mugged by Slovakia in a game they dominated. In that sequence they have covered a one goal handicap against the likes of Finland, Armenia & Azerbajan - all in or around Macedonia in the fifa rankings. Russia will miss keeper Akinveef, and defender Ignashevich, but I think they have enough quality to replace these. Macedonia have improved over the last few years, but their away record is poor. Ireland have beaten them home and away recently. In Dublin, Ireland raced into a 2-0 lead and the visitors looked very average. It was more down to Trappatoni's negative approach that allowed Macedonia back into the game. Macedonia only have 4 pts to show from 6 games this campaign, 3 of which came away against minnows Andorra. That away win is their only points in 7 competitive away games across the last 2 qualifying campaigns. This is John Tosack's first game in charge, and he has already stated that he will be using the remaining group games to have a look at any potential squad members with an eye on World Cup 2014 qualifying. He has omitted several regulars from his squad as a result. Bet365 have this priced up at 1.65, and other books have the corresponding EH -1 between 1.61 & 1.8. So the 1.91 with VC has made me bite. 3pts Russia -1.5 AH @1.91 Victor Chandler :hope