UEFA Europa League > 25th August

Spooner

maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Legia Warszawa (16:00 BST) 1.43 3.2 4.3 124.44 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Vorskla Poltava (16:15 BST) 1.71 3.15 1.01 189.24 %
maximize.gif Stade Rennais v Crvena Zvezda (17:30 BST) 1.49 2.1 2.1 162.35 %
maximize.gif PSV Eindhoven v SV Josko Ried (17:45 BST) 1.19 3.55 3.55 140.37 %
maximize.gif AEK Larnaca v Rosenborg BK (18:00 BST) 2.28 3.25 2.4 116.30 %
maximize.gif Alania Vladikavkaz v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 2.5 3.3 1.98 120.81 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v Litex Lovech (18:00 BST) 1.23 3.3 4.9 132.01 %
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v FK Austria Wien (18:00 BST) 2.36 3.3 2.12 119.85 %
maximize.gif Spartak Trnava v Lokomotiv Moscow (18:00 BST) 3.4 3 1.66 122.99 %
maximize.gif BSC Young Boys v Sporting de Braga (18:30 BST) 2.26 2.66 1.56 145.94 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Steaua Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 2.24 3.15 2.26 120.64 %
maximize.gif FC Schalke 04 v HJK Helsinki (18:30 BST) 1.21 4.5 12.5 112.87 %
maximize.gif Hapoel Tel Aviv v Ekranas (18:30 BST) 1.17 3.25 3.25 147.01 %
maximize.gif AC Sparta Praha v FC Vaslui (19:00 BST) 1.29 2.52 2.52 156.88 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Slask Wroclaw (19:00 BST) 1.47 2.36 3.05 143.19 %
maximize.gif Panathinaikos v Maccabi Tel Aviv (19:15 BST) 1.5 1.03 3.05 196.54 %
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Bursaspor Kulübü (19:30 BST) 1.68 3.15 2.18 137.14 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v FC Zestafoni (19:30 BST) 1.26 3.15 1.03 208.20 %
maximize.gif Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v Fulham (19:30 BST) 1.81 3.5 2.68 121.13 %
maximize.gif FC Sion v Celtic (19:30 BST) 2.78 3.45 2.5 104.96 %
maximize.gif FK Partizan v Shamrock Rovers (19:30 BST) 1.22 5 11 110.91 %
maximize.gif Rangers v NK Maribor (19:30 BST) 1.45 3.35 4.5 121.04 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Athletic Bilbao (19:30 BST) 2.22 2.02 2.32 137.65 %
maximize.gif Vitoria de Guimaraes v Atlético Madrid (19:30 BST) 2.52 2.52 1.84 133.71 %
maximize.gif AS Roma v Slovan Bratislava (19:45 BST) 1.21 3.55 4.6 132.55 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v Aalesunds FK (19:45 BST) 1.3 3.1 5 129.18 %
maximize.gif Birmingham City v Nacional da Madeira (19:45 BST) 2.04 3.35 3.15 110.62 %
maximize.gif FK Rabotnicki v Lazio (19:45 BST) 1.77 1.63 1.36 191.38 %
maximize.gif Sochaux-Montbéliard v Metalist Kharkiv (19:45 BST) 2 3.53 4.6 100.07 %
maximize.gif Stoke City v FC Thun (19:45 BST) 1.45 3.35 4.6 120.56 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v PAOK (20:00 BST) 2.46 2.14 2.72 124.14 %
maximize.gif Paris Saint-Germain v Differdange 03 (20:00 BST) 1.04 1.01 1.01 294.17 %
maximize.gif Tottenham Hotspur v Hearts (20:00 BST) 1.26 3.65 4.4 129.49 %
maximize.gif FC Red Bull Salzburg v AC Omonia Nicosia (20:05 BST) 1.71 2.12 3.3 135.95 %
maximize.gif Sevilla v Hannover 96 (20:05 BST) 1.6 3 3.4 125.25 %
maximize.gif Sporting CP v FC Nordsjælland (21:15 BST) 1.17 1.01 1.01 283.49 %

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August AEK Larnaca v Rosenborg - Larnaca 2.25 Victor Chandler Good price on Larnaca here, I have followed them throughout the tournament and seem to be playing good football, they have some names in their squad that are recognised around europe including: Ivan Campo,Tim De Cler,Kevin Hofland,Albert Serran and Gonzalo Garcia. They're unbeaten in this tournament so far, collecting some very good wins in the process. They got a valuable draw in Rosenborg last week in a 0-0 result. Also, Rosenborg just arent the team they were a few years back when they won at Stamford Bridge. They have hardly any recognised players in their squad and have a very young squad. They're not doing that well in the league at the moment so I think AEK have enough to beat them here.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August To back up your tip a bit. Rosenborg played yesterday against Haugesund which is the strongest hometeam in the league. Rosenborg was in the lead 2-0 @ halftime but totally fell apart at second half (ended 2-2) and also their top scorer Rade Prica had to go out with injury and that is good news for betting on AEK. Still early so i dont know if he will be fit for this match. Rosenborg seems very bad and unstructured nowadays and are having problems in the home league.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Totally agree with Karpaty. Took them @2.10 WilliamHill From what i read in reviews of that first leg, that 2-0 result actually doesn't show the real situation between these two teams. But what is more important - couple of PAOK key players are out or very doubtfull for this match. Nice odds !

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August

Totally agree with Karpaty. Took them @2.10 WilliamHill From what i read in reviews of that first leg, that 2-0 result actually doesn't show the real situation between these two teams. But what is more important - couple of PAOK key players are out or very doubtfull for this match. Nice odds !
If you check stats-Karpaty had more possesion,more shots,they looked better and even scored and main ref counted the goal but line ref. pointed on had ball(But it's Greece and it doesn't surprice me with their level of corruption).But we will make PAOK to surrender at home :cigar

dinamo - vorskla 1 @1.65 dinamo kiev - litex 1 @1.25 Cska - Steaua 2 @3.30 Sion - Celtic 2 @2.90
Hmm .. In my opinion this games aren't soo sure. First Steaua isn t a homogene team. I think Steaua will score and will be sure in the next round but hard to win at Sofia. Celtic also isn t in a good period and I would not recommend this type of bet.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August KARPATY LVIV TO WIN AT ODDS 2.10 TAKE EARLY THIS BET BECAUSE THE GOING DOWN SURE. The mission of PAOK in a rematch of the play offs of the Europa League included Bruno Tsirilo, although his participation in the match Thursday in Ukraine will be decided after tomorrow's workout. The Italian defender has not overcome the rupture in the abdominal and currently follow a specific treatment program. In Thessaloniki will remain Mirko Savino, who has not surpassed the discomfort in the middle, and the injured Pablo Contreras, Vladan Ivic and Thanassis Papazoglou, and punished by Pablo Garcia. If Tsirilo not overcome his injury, his partner in central defense Maleza will be Balafas.The mission of PAOK, which departs for the Lviv at 17:00 consists of the following players: Athanasiadis, Apostolopoulos, George Georgiadis, Malezas, Balafas, Salpingidis, Tsoukalas, Fotakis, Halkias, Arias, Lino Tsirilo, Yea, Kresits, Lazar, Robert, Snaoutsner, Vieirinia. the score of the first match is magical images. The karpati had control of the match and the unjust CANCELLED normal goal. Anyway this game will be different and with so many significant absences PAOK. karpati I think that would be easy won.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Im going for a rangers sion double,rangers were beat 2-1 in the last leg as I predicted although they should have got at least a draw,rangers front players have started to show a bit of form beating spl leaders motherwell 0-3 on sunday theres a bit of pressure on the new manager to get into the europa leauge and I think rangers will do it.Celtic have problems up front not being able to score in there last 2 matches 0-0 v sion 0-1 st johnstone matched with there shocking away record in europe I can only see one winner sion

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Had a little clear out in here as it was veering way off-topic. Couple of points: 1 Please remember that reasoning is required for all bets in these threads. If you'd rather just list your picks, then use the Midweek Bets thread in the UK football forum. 2 Don't bring club/country rivalries into the betting threads. We're not interested in which teams have the more loyal supporters, which fans start riots when they lose etc etc. It's a betting thread, not a banter thread. Thanks very much. :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August I'd like to contribute with a few words about polish teams, which take part in this round - Slask Wroclaw and Legia Warsaw Slask lost to Rapid Bucuresti 1-3 at home, showing some abysmal defending in the process. They are an unexperienced team (in european cometitions) that focues rather on a league, than on the cups. They will be without captain and the most influential player in Romania, and actually the one that scored the only goal in the first leg (Sebastian Mila). The coach at a press conference was clearly not confident that his team can get a result in Bucharest, and if the coach is pesimistic, what can you say about players, especially after such a result in the 1st leg? As for Legia, they surprised me a bit, because they played really well against Spartak in the 1st leg. The game finished 2-2, and I think that the Russians will be eager to show their class on Thursday. They have so much more quality in the squad, that I can't see past a convincing home victory, especially given the h2h record against Legia. My selections for both games: Rapid & Spartak both to put >1.5 goals past Slask & Legia @2.7 10/10 pts Rapid & Spartak both to put >2.5 goals past Slask & Legia @9.7 3/10 pts Rapid & Spartak both to put >3.5 goals past Slask & Legia @44.5 1/10 pts alle bet 365 cheers & good luck :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August No one feeling young boys to beat brags on their dodgy artificial home pitch??? I've only seen them twice but they beat Tottenham hotspur and I think it was a French club the time before that. Obviously the pitch will play a big part in this but braga ain't the most exciting team to be able to overcome this problem easy. They were dire last year reaching final with endless 0-0 or boring results. They have few good players but nothing amazing. Alan the Brazilian! Come on look at Fred! No Brazilian with an english name! But I'm pretty confident with young boys so may play a halftime/full-time of young boys aswell. Any thoughts team news appreciated

No one feeling young boys to beat brags on their dodgy artificial home pitch??? I've only seen them twice but they beat Tottenham hotspur and I think it was a French club the time before that. Obviously the pitch will play a big part in this but braga ain't the most exciting team to be able to overcome this problem easy. They were dire last year reaching final with endless 0-0 or boring results. They have few good players but nothing amazing. Alan the Brazilian! Come on look at Fred! No Brazilian with an english name! But I'm pretty confident with young boys so may play a halftime/full-time of young boys aswell. Any thoughts team news appreciated
I saw most of the first leg, and was quite impressed with Young Boys, who I think should be favourites for this second leg - and they are, at 6/5. So I'm not sure where the value is in this match.

No one feeling young boys to beat brags on their dodgy artificial home pitch??? I've only seen them twice but they beat Tottenham hotspur and I think it was a French club the time before that. Obviously the pitch will play a big part in this but braga ain't the most exciting team to be able to overcome this problem easy. They were dire last year reaching final with endless 0-0 or boring results. They have few good players but nothing amazing. Alan the Brazilian! Come on look at Fred! No Brazilian with an english name! But I'm pretty confident with young boys so may play a halftime/full-time of young boys aswell. Any thoughts team news appreciated
I´m going for under 2.5 Braga shoved their defensive skills dureing the last EL campaign and I´m quite sure they will continue playing the same way. Young Boys have a clear home advantage witch the artificial pitch but has Nef suspended and Costanzo and Degen. (correct me if I´m wrong). Unless there´s an early goal you´ll easily sell thios won of with profit. Under 2.5 is my bet. Found 1.775 @ bet365 4/10

Im going for a rangers sion double' date='rangers were beat 2-1 in the last leg as I predicted although they should have got at least a draw,rangers front players have started to show a bit of form beating spl leaders motherwell 0-3 on sunday theres a bit of pressure on the new manager to get into the europa leauge and I think rangers will do it.Celtic have problems up front not being able to score in there last 2 matches 0-0 v sion 0-1 st johnstone matched with there shocking away record in europe I can only see one winner sion[/quote'] To be honest I dont think either game is worth betting on simply due to their European records. In relation to Celtic, you mention their "shocking" European record away from home but fail to mention how they did everything but score at home last week against Sion and of course the fact that Hooper and Kayal possibly coming back into the team might make a difference in this away leg. Their addition just could swing the balance in Celtics favour but then again it might not....the match is too close to call and not worth a punt. It's always worth giving fellow posters as much info as possible rather than just being biased. As for Rangers, their strikers might be scoring at present but I think it is only fair to mention that they have won something like only one game in Europe in the last 26! Not the best of records. Added to this, Naismith is missing through suspension and there is a bit of a defensive crisis with Whittaker out, Bartley out and Bocanegra will not be risked with the fear of a further complaint from Maribor. Again, with it being only 2-1 the tie could go either way and is not worth the punt. There will be a lot more stats to consider but this is a forum for helping each other make money, not for squabbling about Celtic or rangers

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Harry Redknapp says he plans to make extensive changes to his starting line-up for Tottenham Hotspurs Europa League play-off round, second leg tie with Hearts. The Spurs boss has revealed he will replace a number of players who were responsible for demolishing the Edinburgh club 5-0 at Tynecastle last Thursday, with all but one of that selection also lining up against Manchester United on Monday night. Star players such as Rafael van der Vaart, Gareth Bale and Jermaine Defoe all featured in the first leg and now look likely to be rested, with Spurs due to host English Premier League leaders Manchester City on Sunday afternoon. Redknapp, speaking on Wednesday morning ahead of the game, also joked he would face the sack from Spurs if Paulo Sergio's men overturned the five goal deficit. LAY TTH

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August I think there is some great value on Hearts @12 on betfair. Yes they got completely turned over in the first leg but Spurs are going to be making extensive changes and Hearts will be desperate to salvage some pride at least. Worth a go with some small stakes in my opinion.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August I was looking at a number of games where the home team is a strong favourite in the 2nd leg, the tie is not quite over, but where the away team have to score. I thought that in this instance, that an early goal may be expected. Based on the away team come forward looking for a goal, and at the same time the home team having the extra quality to exploit the any gaps left at the back as a result. This is the short-list I came up with: D Kiev V Litex (1st leg 2-1) S Moscow V L Warsaw (2-2) C Bruges V Zestafoni (3-3) P Belgrade V Sham Rvrs (1-1) Anderlecht V Bursapor (2-1) Paddy power have the time of the first goal set around 21-23 in each of these matches. Boyles and VC go a standard 27 min on them all. However Bet365 give an extra minute or 2 on all bar two games. And as we know that can make all the difference on this market. Times are: D Kiev V Litex TOFG up to & inc 28 S Moscow V L Warsaw TOFG up to & inc 29 C Bruges V Zestafoni TOFG up to & inc 25 P Belgrade V Sham Rvrs TOFG up to & inc 27 Anderlecht V Bursapor TOFG up to & inc 29 However looking at the CL 2nd legs over the last 2 nights, only one game (Bayern) out of 9 had an early goal. There was one game which met my criteria, and that was Benfica V Twente. Again there was no early goal but reading the match report there were plenty of early chances. Obviously it's madness to base anything on a sample size of one, but just stating it as I had done the study on it :p Bet365 kindly sent me a free loyalty bet today, so I am going to play that on a treble of the 3 games where they give the most time. 0.5pt treble @6.16 D Kiev V Litex TOFG up to & inc 28 S Moscow V L Warsaw TOFG up to & inc 29 Anderlecht V Bursapor TOFG up to & inc 29 In all 5 games, I fancy at least 2 goals, as even if the home team score once, the away team should remain motivated and contune to attack. However should the home team go 2-0, then I would worry about the game petering out. So I will do some more study and look to do over 1.5gls in maybe large stakes doubles or trebles. All views welcome :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Lazio-Rabotnicki F. Marchetti L. Scaloni G. Biava André Dias Radu C.Brocchi S. Mauri C. Ledesma Hernanes M. Klose D.Cissé Rabotnicki-Lazio Portieri: Berardi, Bizzarri, Marchetti; Difensori: Biava, Diakite, Dias, Lulic, Crescenzi, Radu, Scaloni, Zauri; Centrocampisti: Zampa, Cana, Hernanes, Ledesma, Matuzalem, Mauri, Ceccarelli; Attaccanti: Kozak, Rocchi. SHOWTIME, very different Lazio LAY Lazio, AH(+1) Rabotnick

AEK Larnaca v Rosenborg - Larnaca 2.25 Victor Chandler Good price on Larnaca here, I have followed them throughout the tournament and seem to be playing good football, they have some names in their squad that are recognised around europe including: Ivan Campo,Tim De Cler,Kevin Hofland,Albert Serran and Gonzalo Garcia. They're unbeaten in this tournament so far, collecting some very good wins in the process. They got a valuable draw in Rosenborg last week in a 0-0 result. Also, Rosenborg just arent the team they were a few years back when they won at Stamford Bridge. They have hardly any recognised players in their squad and have a very young squad. They're not doing that well in the league at the moment so I think AEK have enough to beat them here.
I will hope that you are right, thanks for the forecast.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Also played AEK @ 2.33 Pinnacle Rossenborg will be missing: Høiland, Wangberg, Jamtfall, Holm, Goa. One of the best attackers in the team Rade Prica was injured in the last game against Haugesund, but will likely play. Larsen and Moldskred are doubtfull for this clash. So with so many injuries and the hot weather in Cyprus, i will go for the home team who has shown so far pretty nice football.

If you check stats-Karpaty had more possesion' date='more shots,they looked better and even scored and main ref counted the goal but line ref. pointed on had ball(But it's Greece and it doesn't surprice me with their level of corruption).But we will make PAOK to surrender at home :cigar[/quote'] Don't mix things up mate.. you playing UEFA so its quite low to blame the loss on " Greek corruption". Anyway PAOK are missing 3 Key Players and maby a 4th. Garcia is out with cards, and hes the brain in PAOK. Contreras is out due insjury and hes the only classy defender they have. Ivic is another midfielder that wont play and im not sure if Cirillo who is contreras partner will play. PAOK will prolly go full defence and try to counterattack. Id also bet on home win and an over.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Sport Football (Europa League) Event Stoke City vs FC Thun Selection Clean Sheet - Stoke City Strength 10/10 Date 25/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.90 Reasoning Out of the 5 official games Stoke has played since the start of the seaosn 4 out of 5 of them have ended with Stoke having a clean sheet. Stoke also won the 1st leg 0:1 while keeping a clean sheet. I expect Stoke's defense to be too much FC Thun once again. Sport Football (Europa League) Event Sevilla vs Hannover Selection Over 2.5 Goals Strength 10/10 Date 25/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 1.72 Reasoning 1st leg ended 2-1 in favor of Sevilla. Both teams are not shy of scoring and both teams' defense isn't exactly tight. Like I mentioned, Sevilla have been an overs team in pre-season winning all 5 matches with 4 out of 5 going over 2.5 goals. The 1st leg also went over 2.5 goals. Sevilla need to go on the attack if they want to have any chance of going through and Hannover knows that Sevilla's away goal is crucial and will try to score one themselves. I see Over 2.5 goals coming in with ease with this match between two attacking minded teams. Sport Football (Europa League) Event Spartak Moscow v Legia Warszawa Selection Over 2.5 Goals Strength 10/10 Date 25/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.96 Reasoning The 1st leg ended 2:2. The 2nd leg is finely poised with the home team already ahead in terms of away goals. They know that as long as they score one goal the away team will need two to win and on top of that the home team knows that they are through on away goals as it is and may choose to sit back and attack on the counter when the away team pushes up for a goal which they do need if they want to stand a chance of proceeding through to the next round. Sport Football (Europa League) Event Young Boys vs Braga Selection Under 2.5 Goals Strength 10/10 Date 25/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85 Reasoning The 1st leg ended 0:0. 5 out of the last 6 matches played by each team has ended Under 2.5 goals. I do not see how this game will have 3 or more goals in it seeing how two teams who do not concede and score a lot are playing each other. I would not be suprised if this game ends with just one goal in favor of either side. Its got to be the unders for me in this fixture.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Don't do accumulators often, but can't help picking up 4 games with more than just obvious winners PSV, AZ, Apoel Tel Aviv and Schalke 04, odds @ 2,18 with bet365. Even if any of these 4 teams fail to qualify, all Home Wins look obvious. The bookmakers are happy with exactly this kind of bets - one game ruins thousands of accumulators all over. Still, I staked heavy 8 points on these 4, following the logic of the game itself. I checked the Asian H'cap lines in all 4, none of them is set good to me, way too high for way too low odds - so with average stakes of 4 to 6 points and H'cap Singles at THESE ODDS if 2 games fail me I would lose up to 5 points. Decided to go for the obvious, and just forget these games for further bets. Except in-play of course... GL

Harry Redknapp says he plans to make extensive changes to his starting line-up for Tottenham Hotspurs Europa League play-off round, second leg tie with Hearts. The Spurs boss has revealed he will replace a number of players who were responsible for demolishing the Edinburgh club 5-0 at Tynecastle last Thursday, with all but one of that selection also lining up against Manchester United on Monday night. Star players such as Rafael van der Vaart, Gareth Bale and Jermaine Defoe all featured in the first leg and now look likely to be rested, with Spurs due to host English Premier League leaders Manchester City on Sunday afternoon. Redknapp, speaking on Wednesday morning ahead of the game, also joked he would face the sack from Spurs if Paulo Sergio's men overturned the five goal deficit. LAY TTH
I think there is some great value on Hearts @12 on betfair. Yes they got completely turned over in the first leg but Spurs are going to be making extensive changes and Hearts will be desperate to salvage some pride at least. Worth a go with some small stakes in my opinion.
Worth not going overboard I think until we see the lineup... Spurs have got quite good strength in depth. Hearts just aren't a very strong Scottish side. To ask them to win at WHL is asking a lot.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August I m from macedonia and here what say the board of FC Rabotnicki Chief of Staff professional experience that won the first game considering that many of our players play for the first time such strong competition. "Tomorrow we will play offensively. I hope macedonian people tomorrow will comt to see us, not Lazio, because these guys have made this success for Macedonia, the Macedonian people, workers. I'm not interested on that play, we will do play our game. They are 11 we are 11, we will try to make a good result, "said Petreski. Manevski aware that the captain is more quality Lazio team, but do not deserve such a high loss Romantics. "I played the best level in Rome, but we will play better tomorrow, more attact and will not disappoint the audience. I hope that the good result to end European performance. " Krste Velkoski announced victory for the end of the successful Euro-season. "I can promise that tomorrow will give the maximum, and we hope to make a favorable result, so why should not win against Lazio I think here will be some interesting result. something like X-1, 1, 2-1

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Three things look attractive to me : -- Goal/Goal in Rennes @ 2,00...As much as the Serbs look out of Europa League, they have a good attacking potential, and scoring in France is not as far as 2,00 with bet365. Staked 4 points... -- Over 2,5 Goals in Larnaca @ 2,10 ...The Cypriots are through with a single goal, but it is not in the nature of Norwegian teams to go out and defend a 0-0 result. These odds are to high to ignore...Staked 3,5 points... -- Anderlecht Team Goals Over 1,5 @ 1,66 - way too high IMO. The Turks got nothing to lose, they needs to score. Will they manage - no idea, but leaving more space to an excellent counter-attacking team like Anderlecht deserves more respect - 8 points with bet365. GL

Re: UEFA Europa League > 25th August Regarding Tottenham - Hearts, I wouldnt be so sure to Lay spurs here. First thing, as they lost already to ManUnited, i doubt that the team wants to lose also to Hearts at WHL in front of their fans before the game vs City. Second thing, I think its more than obvious for the Hearts that they are not gonna score 5-6 goals at WHL and Sergio could also put the ''second team'' on the field to rest the players before the weekend game against Hibernian. They need points in their own league badly right now. Third thing, it looks like Redknapp want to mess up things with Modric transfer as he stated that he could put him in the squad against Hearts this evening. Of course, there will be changes in the Tottenham squad comparing to the 1st leg , but this Spurs team is pretty deep and they still could win this game even without their ''star players''.

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event CSKA Sofia - Steaua Bucuresti
Selection CSKA Sofia
Strength 10/10
Date 25/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.20
Reasoning Steaua Bucuresti won first leg match 2-0 at home, so today host team CSKA Sofia will need of three goals if they want to reach group stage. However CSKA are not so poor team they played in groups last two years this summer they did not sold any player even more they bought two of big Romanian stars Zicu and Moraesh. Zicu was top scorer in Romanian Premier League last year playeing for Politechnika who finished second there. Steaua are very poor visitor last weekend they lose 2-1 on the road against weak Romanian club for Premier I think Bulgarian team have good chance here for win. Steaua will try to score one goal and CSKA will need of four goals. It is too possible CSKA to be out of groups but they can win this one 2-1, 3-1.

Event Din. Bucuresti - Vorskla Poltava
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 25/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.07
Reasoning Vorkla Poltava won first leg match 2-1 at home but today they will have very tough match, because Dinamo Bucuresti is in great fit at the moment. Dinamo are leader in Romania Premier League with four win of four matches after four rounds, they won four of last five home matches three of them clean sheet. However Vorskla are strong Ukrainian team they also played very well on the road four win with one draw in last five away matches. In previous round of this qualications Dinamo drew 2-2 at home against Croatian Varazdin they took early lead 16th min 2-0 but allowed two goals till half time. Today Dinamo will need of win with two goal if they want to play in groups so this will be goal affair.

Event Dinamo Tbilisi - AEK
Selection AEK
Strength 10/10
Date 25/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 3.30
Reasoning First leg match in Greece finished with 1-0 good AEK win. I think today match will be very different than previous because Dinamo Tbilisi will need of two goals if they want to reach group stage. In opening leg match AEK was attacking all the way while Tbilisi was with ten man in defense, so today for AEK forwards will be easier because they will use fast counters, Tbilisi will play offensive and this is the key to this match.