** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

NFL Fantasy

Crouch Potato

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL Fantasy I've only played on it for the last half of last season, and not as a commissioner, so there's a fair bit of stuff I'll have to read up on too. (Scoring formats, Starting and Roster sizes etc.) Not sure how drafting will go either. A live draft may or may not be hard to organize, but I know you can make picks on the forum and then just edit those players into the rosters. Think that might be the best option. List Crouch P Blackcrow Samba

Re: NFL Fantasy Just out of interests, which teams do we all follow? Patriots for me. Reason being I played football (soccer :p) in Maine when I was 10, and had a day trip to Boston to watch the Red Sox. Once I became more aware of the US sports I started to follow all the Boston teams. Would love to get to a Pats v Jets game at Gillette some time. :cheers

Re: NFL Fantasy At this stage I'm going to limit it to 8 players. Otherwise the draft will take too long with not enough time left. The down side is that half the teams will make the play offs. Can expand if there is a sudden rush of interest, though judging by the normal size of this section I'm not convinced. That said I would rather have a smaller league with active players than a large one where everyone fails to do their teams. I've created the league with the name "PL Superbowl I" and the password is "paulross", so for those registered you can join the league now. League link: http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/league?leagueId=109226 Roster Rules: http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showLeagueRules.do?leagueId=109226 Scoring Rules: http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showScoringRules.do?leagueId=109226 Just went the default options for Roster sizes and Scoring Rules. If anyone wants to request a specific change to something propose it and we'll see what others think. LIST Crouch P Blackcrow Samba Kevshat AGurv Meatman Where's Taza?

Re: NFL Fantasy

I PM'd Taza about it a couple of days ago so :hope...
FML. Sorry guys!! :spank I honestly read thru this thread before I even noticed I had a PM. (Sorry SP :$ ) Yeah, in for sure. [superfluous, non-PL related rubbish I know, but 'work' really doing me over atm... ...the really stupid thing is that I (usually) get plenty of spare time at work, but the quasi-government computer network/system won't let me into any site I bloody want to get to!!! :wall ] Will sign up and stuff tomorrow, thanks lads. :ok

Ill fill the 8th spot.
Awesome :clap LIST Crouch P Blackcrow Samba Kevshat AGurv Meatman Taza RB So how does everyone want to do the draft. By my reckoning we have 3 aussies, a yank and the rest Brits, so I think a live draft might be a bit too hard to organize. Is everyone happy just to make their draft picks on here?

Re: NFL Fantasy We'd set an order and then people would just submit their pick with a post. Then it goes to the next person. If a person doesn't pick within 24hrs they'll automatically be given the highest ranked undrafted player. That said, though, if everyone is keen to commit to a live draft that works too.

Re: NFL Fantasy Leave it to the americans to decide everything for the world again Saturday 11 PM Australian time (as long as they live in the east) Saturday 11 AM USA time ( I live in the east) Saturday 4 PM British time I dont mind waking up early and the Brits dont mind drafting while there is soccer (football) going on, that would work perfectly. The Aussies cant go out that Saturday either :). Or we can do it on a Sunday instead

Just out of interests, which teams do we all follow? Patriots for me. Reason being I played football (soccer :p) in Maine when I was 10, and had a day trip to Boston to watch the Red Sox. Once I became more aware of the US sports I started to follow all the Boston teams. Would love to get to a Pats v Jets game at Gillette some time. :cheers
**** the Red Sox :eyes ;) I follow the Steelers. Follow all Pittsburgh teams + The Lakers. Boston is a great city Sampa.

Kev the live draft is via the site so I'm not sure if your phone can run it? There's also an email draft option but I think live draft is good. I'll give people another few days to make note of their availability and then will select a time that meets that criteria and we will definitely draft at that time. Right now it is looking like Sunday the 28th 1pm UK time which is 10pm for us Aussies and sometime morning for Agurv.

holy hell man, you are asking me to be up at 8 AM on a Sunday for this. The last time I saw 8 AM on a Sunday was that one night I never went to bed :unsure
Who said anything about asking? :lol I'll wait til Taza and Blackcrow pop in. They are the only ones who I imagine would object to it being pushed back.

Re: NFL Fantasy I work 6.30 am Monday, so latr Sunday not ideal... ...working both Sat and Sun too, but later starts so the original plan would work... ...I also have Tuesday off, so another day advanced may work best for me and Samba? Having said that, if it works for the majority I'm happy to either a) Take what the system gives me...b) Give someone here who can be trusted (:unsure) a list to work from... ...or of course, c) Harden the **** up and attend! :lol