** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Fantasy

Crouch Potato

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL Fantasy That's an option, but not quite sure if Fleaflicker allows this. I know I can remove a team, but not sure if I can then put one back in. The other thing that I was thinking about is what if AGurv comes back before the season over? I'm happy to put it to a vote and see what everyone else thinks.

Re: NFL Fantasy

A breakout week for the Scimitars :nana 126pts in the week after totalling 217 in the previous 3 :nana 2nd highest score of all 8 teams :nana Of course, I would be playing the only team to better that score :wall :wall
:lol Rodgers has been a points magnet for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: NFL Fantasy

A breakout week for the Scimitars :nana 126pts in the week after totalling 217 in the previous 3 :nana 2nd highest score of all 8 teams :nana Of course, I would be playing the only team to better that score :wall :wall
Revenge against the Packers - as they have the 2nd best score of the week but lose to me. Spooky!

• 3 weeks later...
It's not always about the scoring though is it eh Crouchie' date=' its about playing each week as it comes and the situation ;)[/quote'] I think what you really mean is that it's about having seabass as your kicker! Samba, at this stage I believe the league isn't dynasty. Agurv, you have another trade offer from me.