** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Fantasy

Crouch Potato

Re: NFL Fantasy

...I also have Tuesday off' date=' so another day advanced may work best for me and Samba?[/quote'] CP suggested Sunday 28th which is fine for me, it is only this coming weekend that I am away :ok Come to think of it though, any time will be fine, inc this weekend - I'll just take the laptop and use the 'all I can eat' data connection on the wife's phone :cheers

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work 6.30 am Monday, so latr Sunday not ideal... ...working both Sat and Sun too, but later starts so the original plan would work... ...I also have Tuesday off, so another day advanced may work best for me and Samba? Having said that, if it works for the majority I'm happy to either a) Take what the system gives me...b) Give someone here who can be trusted (:unsure) a list to work from... ...or of course, c) Harden the **** up and attend! :lol
Taza you can set up a list I believe an it will automatically take the highest available player on your list. That said, you should man up!

Re: NFL Fantasy Ok, draft tentatively scheduled for 28th August, 9pm Timor Leste-Summer Time (for some reason this is the time Fleaflicker seems to use). Regardless, that's 10pm Aussie time, crack of down for AGurv and 1pm for Brits. I've alloted just 90 seconds for people to make their picks once it comes around to them. This is partially for the benefit of old men who can't stay up past midnite (Taza) but also to put pressure on your picks (always more fun IMO). Also, Samba, I've appointed you a co-commissioner just in case I disappear or somehow **** up, and to stop me from abusing my powers :loon

I wont back out now but let me just say that I meant "11AM" when I said "early" :)
I certainly agree with you that it's early, but I'm afraid when organizing something like this, the key is to try and find a time that inconveniences everyone but not so much that they don't show up :lol With that said, I think Blackcrow is a bit of an owl when it comes to going to bed, so if Taza decides to be a gramps and not show up, we can probably push it back an hour or so. I'm hoping he shows though. Still, feel free to bribe or blackmail him into not showing! Also, RB, where are you!?

Taza' date=' Blackcrow and RB still need to sign up to the league :ok[/quote'] Good lord... ...I hope my 'efforts' to date aren't a sign of things to come! :$ [PS. I'm not old...it's just my mum won't let me... :unsure :rollin ] [PPS. He's right. I'm old. :sad ] I'll be there lads. :cheers

Re: NFL Fantasy Looks like RB is all signed up. The draft order has been randomly generated and the schedule fixed. At present we only have 1 division but I could split it into two to make it more interesting. Current draft information and order is here: http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/draft-info?leagueId=109226http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/draft-info?leagueId=109226

Re: NFL Fantasy Timezone is really confusing the shit out of me, sorry guys. But given Agurv just about seems capable of making it, and nobody else has voiced an objection, the draft will go ahead at that time. If you suddenly realize you can't make, then I suggest you compile a rankings list so it will auto-draft for you. For the record, draft is snake and you only get 90seconds to make your pick. The draft is in a flash window thingy I believe so make sure it works for you before hand :ok

Re: NFL Fantasy RB won't be present at the draft (he is getting his son used to disappointment at an early age by taking him to Ibrox) - but I believe he was setting his draft order for the computer to take care of things. Not long now... :ok P.S. WAAAAKE UPPPPP ALEX :loon