** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Fantasy

Crouch Potato

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL Fantasy

Superbowl fixtures: Kevshats Crackers v The Immaculate Receptions LA Oilers v Meatman Warriors Blooperbowl fixtures: RB's Fairies v Steel City Champs Sydney Packers v Samba Scimitars
Ah, turns out I jumped the gun, My other league's regular season is over as wildcard games are to be played in the playoffs, whereas ours goes straight to 'semi finals'. So there's still a week left!! Some big games in Div 2 for the playoff places!!

If you like you could end your season now and not field a team against me this week :) I'm in real danger of missing the playoffs -- 3rd highest score this week and still lost. 2nd time that's happened to me in a month!
Poor team picking ;) all those points on your bench :loon :loon According to the symbols I'm not actually out of wildcard contention yet (though I guess I need to beat you and hope Alex beats Blackcrow, then hope by some miracle I come out on top of all the other 6-8 teams on the tiebreak!) [_] Likely :lol Anyway, so long as there's hope.... ;) We'll be going all out to grind your sorry ass into the dirt :moon

The Immaculate Receptions thank you' date=' and kindly point out that this is going to be a trend, so you should therefore play Benson over Rice ;)[/quote'] Sticking with Rice ;) but just made a last minute change in WRs :unsure Smith out and Moss in. Banking on our D getting slished and slashed again (tho not enough to cause us to lose :lol)

Re: NFL Fantasy So bad when you're in more than one league!! In my other league it's my wildcard game so need to win, whereas here chances of me making playoffs are slim to none - so I am cheering Roddy White and MJD for my other team, despite you having them against me Crouchy :lol

Re: NFL Fantasy And the lucky loser is.... Taza

5-way tie among Samba Scimitars, The Immaculate , L.A. Oilers, Steel City Cham, Sydney_Packers is broken down using Best division record (same division only) into 2 smaller ties. Most average points/game is used to break the tie among L.A. Oilers, Samba Scimitars; 4-way tie among Samba Scimitars, The Immaculate , Steel City Cham, Sydney_Packers is broken down using Best division record (same division only) into 2 smaller ties. Most average points/game is used to break the tie among Samba Scimitars, Steel City Cham; 3-way tie among Steel City Cham, The Immaculate , Sydney_Packers is broken down using Best division record (same division only) into 2 smaller ties. Most average points/game is used to break the tie among The Immaculate , Steel City Cham; Best head-to-head record is used to break the tie among Steel City Cham, Sydney_Packers

Well done Taza. Amazing comeback on the season.

How's your Superbowl going/gone CP? I need to make up 55pts tonight from Brees' date=' White and Bryant! :\ shootout please[/quote'] I started Romo and Blount and my highest scorer was my kicker. Needless to say I got flogged. Did you get enough points from your players to win? I suspect you'd have come within 5 at least?