maximize.gif FK Qarabag v Club Brugge (17:00 BST) 4.05 3.55 1.99 103.11 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Aalesunds FK (17:00 BST) 1.68 4 5 104.52 %
maximize.gif Strømsgodset v Atlético Madrid (17:30 BST) 6 4.2 1.58 103.77 %
maximize.gif Sligo Rovers v Vorskla Poltava (17:45 BST) 2.78 3.35 2.51 105.66 %
maximize.gif BK Häcken v Nacional da Madeira (18:00 BST) 2.6 3.45 2.62 105.61 %
maximize.gif Brøndby IF v SV Josko Ried (18:00 BST) 1.68 3.8 5.2 105.07 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Tbilisi v KR Reykjavik (18:00 BST) 1.41 5.25 8.25 102.09 %
maximize.gif FK Gomel v Bursaspor Kulübü (18:00 BST) 3.57 3.5 2.06 105.13 %
maximize.gif FK Senica v FC Red Bull Salzburg (18:00 BST) 3.06 3.45 2.32 104.77 %
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (18:00 BST) 4.25 3.7 1.83 105.20 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v Stoke City (18:00 BST) 2.97 3.35 2.4 105.19 %
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Bnei Yehuda (18:00 BST) 1.56 4.33 5.95 103.99 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Gaziantepspor (18:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.5 104.76 %
maximize.gif Spartak Trnava v Levski Sofia (18:00 BST) 2.37 3.4 2.94 105.53 %
maximize.gif Stade Rennais v Metalurgi Rustavi (18:00 BST) 1.15 8.5 19 103.98 %
maximize.gif FC Thun v Palermo (18:30 BST) 3.55 3.5 2.26 100.99 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v Slask Wroclaw (18:30 BST) 2.5 3.3 3 103.64 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Tel Aviv v FK Željeznicar (18:30 BST) 1.37 5.25 8.25 104.16 %
maximize.gif ADO Den Haag v AC Omonia Nicosia (19:00 BST) 1.88 3.7 3.9 105.86 %
maximize.gif Ethnikos Olympiakos Volou v Differdange 03 (19:00 BST) 1.14 10.5 26 101.01 %
maximize.gif FC Vaduz v Hapoel Tel Aviv (19:00 BST) 3.4 3.6 2.25 101.63 %
maximize.gif FK Rabotnicki v Anorthosis Famagusta (19:00 BST) 3.8 3.65 2.2 99.17 %
maximize.gif PAOK v VÃ¥lerenga (19:00 BST) 1.5 4.35 7.16 103.62 %
maximize.gif Westerlo v BSC Young Boys (19:00 BST) 3.2 3.5 2.52 99.50 %
maximize.gif Crvena Zvezda v FK Ventspils (19:30 BST) 1.28 6 10 104.44 %
maximize.gif FK Baumit Jablonec v AZ Alkmaar (19:30 BST) 3.26 3.45 2.16 105.96 %
maximize.gif Fulham v RNK Split (19:30 BST) 1.24 6.7 13 103.26 %
maximize.gif Hearts v Paksi SE (19:45 BST) 1.52 4.05 7 104.77 %
maximize.gif St. Patrick's Athletic v Karpaty Lviv (19:45 BST) 4.33 3.55 1.95 102.53 %
maximize.gif FK Sarajevo v AC Sparta Praha (20:00 BST) 4.5 3.6 1.92 102.08 %
maximize.gif FK Austria Wien v Olimpija Ljubljana (20:05 BST) 1.41 5 8.5 102.69 %
maximize.gif Vitoria de Guimaraes v FC Midtjylland (20:15 BST) 1.75 3.7 4.9 104.58 %

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Not getting much off the Karpaty website, I can translate text but not videos :lol..game isn't being held at St Pats ground though, at Shamrocks ground.. Karpaty have been poor in the league so far, 1 point from 4 games, and the team were getting booed near the end of the first leg before the second goal went in..St Pat's will have a full strength squad available and although the coach says they will be more attacking in the return leg, like we saw with Shamrock tonight, it's easier said than done against superior opposition..under 2.5 might be the call again. Not convinced by any potential argument for St Pat's having a lack of motivation due to the financial situation discussed in the link provided.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August St. Pats are a better attacking team than Shamrock Rovers this season however, so I don't think you should use tonight's game as any comparison. St. Pats have won both their home games in the Europa Leauge so far, rather convincingly in both games. I'll give a write up on Thursday about my feelings for this game.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August

St. Pats are a better attacking team than Shamrock Rovers this season however, so I don't think you should use tonight's game as any comparison. St. Pats have won both their home games in the Europa Leauge so far, rather convincingly in both games. I'll give a write up on Thursday about my feelings for this game.
Not much better, virtually identical records in the league St Pats scoring one goal more than Shamrock, Karpaty are a huge step up from what they have beaten so far, teams from Iceland and Kazakhstan. Despite Karpaty's problems they still dominated them in the first leg, just shows the relative differences between the leagues..St Pat's will bring the usual dogged resistence and lack of quality most Irish sides provide, but as it goes on the quality will probably show through and they will be pinned in their own half for long periods. Given the way Irish sides normally line-up in games like this against superior opposition and Karpaty's struggles in front of goal under 3 or under 2.5 look the calls to me.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Fc Midtjylland, will be playing there 6 match in 12 days, when they go to Portugal, for the VDG game. They got an awfull start in the danish Superliga, whit 1 win (against a poor team) and to looses. In the last game, they looked tired at the end. I dont see them getting anything, back home from Portugal, but im not quit sure, who much they are gonna lose??!! Any info on VDG?

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Hajduk Split to qualify againt Stoke: 5.0 @ Paddy Power (3/10) I like the price on Hajduck to qualify here. They go into the game 1-0 down from the first leg so are still well in it. Inm the first leg, Stoke were by far the better team and they really should have won by more than 1 goal. But it was highly noticeable how the Potters started to lag in the second half with the players clearly not yet fully match fit. The squad is down to its bare bones and Pulis had to bring Ryan Shotton, a young defender, on up front as a sub in the first leg. Etherington is a doubt with a cracked rib so mthe average Pugh could start in his place. So if Hajduck can take this to extra time I would fancy them to go on and win it. For sure Stoke are the superior team but Hajduk will have to come out and attack and with a big crowd behind them, they could have some joy. Their players were diving all over the place in the first leg so t wouldn't be huge surprise to see them get a penalty or for a Stoke player to be sent off with them being novices to these European card happy refs. Fulham were held to a 0-0 draw in split last week against their neighbours so it's not a massive ask for Hajduk to sneek this one. The emphasis is with Stoke but at 5.00, I think this bet represents good value.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August I'm thinking of Quarabag - Brugge both to score @1.72, the Azeri side will play at home where they are always difficult to beat. Brugge on the other hand have some decent players in offensive formations, so I believe they will score at least once. Mustafa, any thoughts? cheers

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Legia - Gaziantep under 2,25 @ 1,875 (bet365) small stake This is a very tough nut to crack and somebody plans to put any money on this game I recommend to keep it low because it's pretty unpredictable. Gaziantep dominated through 90 min of first leg and lost 0-1 while Legia created two scoring chances I believe and had some fine efforts from goalie Skaba. Today in an interview Legia's coach said that if Gaziantep had played in Polish league they would have won the championship with ease :loon I'm curious if those are just nice words to say or it is his real estimation of how much superior visitors are in terms of skills :lol I expect a tough battle with slow pace and a lot of foul play. Legia hasn't been a scoring machine lately and Gaziantep probably will not be so creative upfront as they were on their home turf. What I like to justify my bet is that Legia's "newcomers" Żewłakow (d) and Daniel Luboja (fw) are in fact very experienced internationally players and probably know how to organize the team to stay calm and slow the game when needed. I fancy it to stay within two goals range so under 2,25 seems to be the best way to bet this game. Nevertheless to pump some adrenaline I will also make a very small bet on Gaziantep to win 2-0 @ 15 ;) I am waiting for an another epic fail from a Polish team and from the trio Wisła, Śląsk, Legia I trust the last one to be the usual suspect :rollin

Hajduk Split to qualify againt Stoke: 5.0 @ Paddy Power (3/10) I like the price on Hajduck to qualify here. They go into the game 1-0 down from the first leg so are still well in it. Inm the first leg, Stoke were by far the better team and they really should have won by more than 1 goal. But it was highly noticeable how the Potters started to lag in the second half with the players clearly not yet fully match fit. The squad is down to its bare bones and Pulis had to bring Ryan Shotton, a young defender, on up front as a sub in the first leg. Etherington is a doubt with a cracked rib so mthe average Pugh could start in his place. So if Hajduck can take this to extra time I would fancy them to go on and win it. For sure Stoke are the superior team but Hajduk will have to come out and attack and with a big crowd behind them, they could have some joy. Their players were diving all over the place in the first leg so t wouldn't be huge surprise to see them get a penalty or for a Stoke player to be sent off with them being novices to these European card happy refs. Fulham were held to a 0-0 draw in split last week against their neighbours so it's not a massive ask for Hajduk to sneek this one. The emphasis is with Stoke but at 5.00, I think this bet represents good value.
I'd be wary of this. Stoke really want this, there's been so much about them getting in to europe, so can we really see them going out at the first hurdle, against an average side? I reckon backing the draw would be better, or maybe unders. Laying Hajduk is low odds, and we don't know too much about 'em.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Karpaty Lviv missed their original flight to Dublin today, and were delayed getting to Dublin by a few hours. Only arrived late this evening. Will the travel chaos affect their chances? I'll let you know tomorrow!

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Only one bet for me and i have gone in strongly. Dinamo Bucharest havent won the league for 5 years but they are on the up. Unbeaten in 6 (5 wins) they won away 5-0 at Gaz Metan last Sunday. They are a team of talented, skilful Romanians with a couple of Africans thrown in. Their opponents the Croatians Varazdin (couple of Bosnians in the squad) have lost their first two matches without scoring. The first leg was a mismatch but somehow ended 2-2 with NK scoring from their only 2 shots. 11/10 at Laddies and Hills and i know it will be 4/5 by kick-off.

Event Varazdin - Din.Bucurest
Selection Din Bucurest
Strength 10/10
Date 04/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 2.00
Reasoning I think Dinamo Bucharest should win this game easily and i was surprised with the 2-2 draw on the first leg. I can't explain what happened. Dinamo is superior to Varteks and unless another surprise happens, Dinamo will seal the passport to the next stage. On the first leg Varazdin was lucky and the odd on Dinamo Bucharest win are good in my opinion. Varazdin when playing at home don't use to have a strong support and his team is not talented. They have no value or European experience and unless they repeat to score two goals on two attempts, i am not seeing them winning here. Dinamo improved his attack on the last game and they are capable to score the necessary goals in Croatia. It is true taht Dinamo is not on his best moment and they are a irregular team but i think they are more capable than Varteks to win this game.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Sport Football (Europa League) Event Varteks - Dinamo Buk. Selection Dinamo Buk. Strength 10/10 Date 04/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 2.00 Reasoning Im not football expert, but this match looked very good for me. Dinamo is stronger team with better players, budget and coach. First match been unlucky. Draw 2:2 at home. Dinamo leading 2:0. Only win give target for players, team must play open, good football. In last round in league won 5-0 on away, nice. Varteks is without form, 2 losts in 2 rounds in Croatia league.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Hi there, this is my first time posting on here after looking in for quite some time. As this will be my first bet i think i will go for what should be a home win for Hearts v Paks at 1.53 with bet365. Hearts have just replaced their manager after a good season with former Sporting Lisbon manager Paulo Sergio taking over from Jim Jeffries, after starting the season with a fine away draw with Rangers, and a draw and away goal in the first leg of this tie they were defeated by Dundee United who have lost 10 players from last year but have kept a decent squad together. Hearts at 1.53 bet365 Over 2.5 at 1.95 bet365 Can anyone supply info on the Rabotnicki game who are 2 nil up against Anorthosis but are getting odds of 5.10 from youwin:unsure

Nk Varazdin : Dinamo Bucharest

Second leg for this game after a 2:2 result at home for Dinamo sees them going to Republic of Croatia aiming for qualification. I seen first leg between these two teams and I must admit the romanians were really unlucky to not win that game easily. First half seen them leading 2:0 very early and in the end Varazdin scored from their only chances they had during that game to equalize 2:2 at half time. Second half Dinamo was all over their opponent but missed too many chances. Danciulescu missed a penalty also and had a goal canceled becuz of offsaid. Varazdin lost their first two games in their championship scoring 0 and conceding 3 while Dinamo on the other handwon both games in Liga I goal difference 6:0. Last round they won against Gaz Metan Medias ( another Europa League team ) with the score of 5:0 and that should boost their morale enough to come here to demolish the croatian side. Varazdin defended in first leg and having a 2:2 advantage today I see them going into this encounter defending the result again. Dinamo has the quality to win, they showed good soccer and anything but a win would be a surprise and big disappointment. Dinamo will be missing the injured defender Dragos Grigore and suspended midfielder Bakaj but they should find easily replacements for them. As long as their forward is in top form and fully available I will see them scoring here. Selection: Away Win @ 2,00 - Stake 10/10 Correct Score: 1:1 @ 6,50 ( Back-Up result ) - Stake 2/10

Hi there, this is my first time posting on here after looking in for quite some time. As this will be my first bet i think i will go for what should be a home win for Hearts v Paks at 1.53 with bet365. Hearts have just replaced their manager after a good season with former Sporting Lisbon manager Paulo Sergio taking over from Jim Jeffries, after starting the season with a fine away draw with Rangers, and a draw and away goal in the first leg of this tie they were defeated by Dundee United who have lost 10 players from last year but have kept a decent squad together. Hearts at 1.53 bet365 Over 2.5 at 1.95 bet365 Can anyone supply info on the Rabotnicki game who are 2 nil up against Anorthosis but are getting odds of 5.10 from youwin:unsure
:welcome Caballero The Rabotnicki game appears to be in some way similar to the Varteks - Dynamo Bucharest game in that the away team completely dominated the first leg but failed to take their chances. This is from betfair: I am an Anorthosis fan with season ticket. I ll give you a quick summary of the situation. First game the home win was 1.30 in betfair. Anorthosis started well loosing 4 big chances till 20th minute and another 2 till ht. Rabotnicki couldnt exchange more than 3 passes. In the second half anorthosis hit 2 times the woodwork and lost some more open chances. Rabotnicki managed 3 shots on target and scored 2 goals. Unreal result the 0-2. There is a chaos between the 2 teams quality. Price is now 1.80 and is huge value. Also i found it in other betshops asian handicap -1.5 with price 3.50 ! Reminder....Last year Anorthosis played with Sibenik from Croatia. We lost 0-2 at home same situation. On the away game the price opened at 2.30 but before kick off the price was 1.60. Ft result was 0-2 and 0-3 after extra time. And sibenik (croatia) is a better team than rabotnicki. Trainer of Anorthosis is tha Bulgarian Stanimir Stoilov tha coach that put Lefski Sofia in Champions League groups. The refferees are also Bulgarian.....

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August Kiddo, you shouldn't be proud that you have stoilov as a manager...he is the most useless coach EVER and unfortunately for you and your team you will realize it soon :( I am sorry, but with him you are nothing, but doomed. Still, good luck for tonight, but just remember this post at the end of your season... P.S I absolutely LOVE how you wrote leFski:clap you just made my day:ok (and if you wonder why I am being cheeky, it's because the proper writing is levski, the name that the football club took from our greatest revolutionary Vasil Levski) anyways sorry for the off-topic EDIT: I just realized that you posted this from betfair and it's not your words, sorry

Kiddo, you shouldn't be proud that you have stoilov as a manager...he is the most useless coach EVER and unfortunately for you and your team you will realize it soon :( I am sorry, but with him you are nothing, but doomed. Still, good luck for tonight, but just remember this post at the end of your season... Obviously you've never heard of Sven Goran Eriksson

I'm thinking of Quarabag - Brugge both to score @1.72, the Azeri side will play at home where they are always difficult to beat. Brugge on the other hand have some decent players in offensive formations, so I believe they will score at least once. Mustafa, any thoughts? cheers
I personally won’t even watch this game on TV. IMO unders is the way to go here, but it based on the statistics from previous seasons. When we lost to Twenete 0-3 at home it ended 0-0, when we lost to B.Dortmund 0-4 at home we lost 0-1. One important thing is so far only 2,000 tickets were sold and only people who have nothing else to do will be attending the game. Even a few days ago Qarabag coach said that everything was over after the first leg. Qarabag disappointed me this season so my advice NO BET. Both to Score @ 1.73 is not worth the rsisk.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 4 August here match Brondy - SV Ried Bröndby: Andersen - Randrup, Goodson, Stenderup, Rasmussen - Kristiansen, Nilsson, Akharraz, Thygesen - Krohn-Dehli - Agger Substitution: Tornes - Larsen, McGrath, Von Schlebrügge, Frederiksen, Dumic, Munksgaard, Semou Missing: Jensen (something broken :D ) Ried: Gebauer - Reifeltshammer, Karner/Glasner, Riegler - Hinum, Mader, Hadzic - Lexa, Carril, Royer - Hammerer Substitution: Schober - Basala-Mazana, Guillem, Nacho, Casanova, Grasegger, Schreiner, Gabriel Questionable: Glasner (concussion)

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event NK Varazdin vs Dinamo Bucuresti
Selection Dinamo Bucuresti
Strength 10/10
Date 04/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.90
Reasoning Dinamo drew the first leg with Varazdin 2-2. Since then Dinamo have gone on to win 5-0 in their league on 31/07/2011 whereas Varazdin has lost 1-0 in their league also on 31/07/2011. Having watched the highlights of their first leg and having checked the respective match's stats, I have come to the conclusion that Dinamo have a very good chance on winning this leg to secure their advancement in this competition having been 2 goals up during the first leg. It is a pity they could not hang on to their advantage but that has played into our hands in the sense that they would be now looking for 1 goal in this 2nd leg to ensure their victory over the two legs.

Event Mladá Boleslav v AEK Larnaca
Selection AEK Larnaca +1.0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.68
Reasoning How the home team are favourites in this game I have no idea. In the 1st leg AEK Larnaca steamrolled Mlada Boleslav winning 3-0. In this game, I expect AEK Larnaca to win by at least one goal or to at least draw this game even if there is a change in the squads which I see no reason why there should be seeing how their last game played was on the 28/07/2011 (i.e. the first leg). Since the first leg, Mlada Boleslav have played one game where they drew 0-0. Given everything that I have looked at, these odds are by far quite decent for AEK Larnaca to pick up at least a draw given how they are the fresher of the two teams.

Event FK Qarabag v Club Brugge
Selection Club Brugge
Strength 8/10
Date 04/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 1.91
Reasoning Club Brugge won the first leg in convincing style with the scoreline 4-1. They have since played in the Pro League and won 5-0. Having seen the higlights and read some news mentioning that Club Brugge are unlikely to make major changes to their squad for this second leg, I feel that the price at which the away team is being offered at to win is a great value. I expect fully for the away team to pick up a win and I would not be suprised to see another mauling.

Event Stromsgodset v Atletico Madrid
Selection Atletico Madrid
Strength 10/10
Date 04/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.64
Reasoning I watched the entire first leg of this match and I was pretty impressed with the way Stromsgodset prevented Atletico Madrid from scoring till the second half. To be fair, if it had not been for the red card picked up by Atletico Madrid, they would have been 2-0 up from the first leg. As things are, one goal from Stromsgodset will send them through. I see Atletico Madrid going on the attack from the very beginning and though they may find it hard to break their opponents' defense down, they will like they did in the first leg, find a way through and will end up scoring. I really fancy the away team to win this.

Only one bet for me and i have gone in strongly. Dinamo Bucharest havent won the league for 5 years but they are on the up. Unbeaten in 6 (5 wins) they won away 5-0 at Gaz Metan last Sunday. They are a team of talented, skilful Romanians with a couple of Africans thrown in. Their opponents the Croatians Varazdin (couple of Bosnians in the squad) have lost their first two matches without scoring. The first leg was a mismatch but somehow ended 2-2 with NK scoring from their only 2 shots. 11/10 at Laddies and Hills and i know it will be 4/5 by kick-off.
Now 4/5 :p

Kiddo, you shouldn't be proud that you have stoilov as a manager...he is the most useless coach EVER and unfortunately for you and your team you will realize it soon :( I am sorry, but with him you are nothing, but doomed. Still, good luck for tonight, but just remember this post at the end of your season... P.S I absolutely LOVE how you wrote leFski:clap you just made my day:ok (and if you wonder why I am being cheeky, it's because the proper writing is levski, the name that the football club took from our greatest revolutionary Vasil Levski) anyways sorry for the off-topic EDIT: I just realized that you posted this from betfair and it's not your words, sorry
And you shouldn't be proud to post such a crap. Denied by some (mostly people which hate Levski), loved by others, Stoilov is the most successful Bulgarian coach in terms of European club competitions for the last twenty years, no matter you like him or not. Qualifying Levski for the CL group stage is not his only achievment, he also reached UEFA Cup 1/4 finals with that same team. You should try to provide some useful information instead of posting your biased comments.