PokerPlayer Mag / PokerStars UKIPT Dublin Package - RIVRD TAKES IT DOWN!

teaulc

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PokerStars UKIPT Dublin Package Aug.7th 4.30pm

You can tell it's a PL rail as tremendous support from everyone, but so respectful to both players too. Not often you get a whole load of supporters following, but remaining quiet during hands to allow both players to concentrate on the HU. Love this place, PL is the shizzle :ok p.s. Go Riv :hope
:clap:clap

its never fair for the readers' date=',all they want are the numbers[/quote'] Absolute rubbish Al, and I would have expected better from you to be honest. Stars made a mistake in setting up this tournament so it ran as a freeroll instead of a buy-in. Now, unlike many other mags we DO actually care about keeping our tournaments for readers only. So, Stars being the class act they are, they agree to run ANOTHER tournament for readers only with a UKIPT Seat added. Not a package this time, but still an amazing added prize. Details should be available tomorrow, but it will likely be on Sunday afternoon and will be a $5.50 buy-in with the password as displayed in the mag. In the meantime, HUGE congrats to Rivrd on taking it down. PL once again showing them how its done. Cheers Alun

Absolute rubbish Al, and I would have expected better from you to be honest. Stars made a mistake in setting up this tournament so it ran as a freeroll instead of a buy-in. Now, unlike many other mags we DO actually care about keeping our tournaments for readers only. So, Stars being the class act they are, they agree to run ANOTHER tournament for readers only with a UKIPT Seat added. Not a package this time, but still an amazing added prize. Details should be available tomorrow, but it will likely be on Sunday afternoon and will be a $5.50 buy-in with the password as displayed in the mag. In the meantime, HUGE congrats to Rivrd on taking it down. PL once again showing them how its done. Cheers Alun
not wanting to distract from Jason`s win, Alun, this is not the 1st time they have cocked up in a PP Mag game. but well done Stars for putting another seat up for grabs :clap:clap you know i am one of your biggest fans and the tourneys you put on are great but it does seem that way at times.

not wanting to distract from Jason`s win, Alun, this is not the 1st time they have cocked up in a PP Mag game. but well done Stars for putting another seat up for grabs :clap:clap you know i am one of your biggest fans and the tourneys you put on are great but it does seem that way at times.
Thanks Al, and yeah I know you are. It's much appreciated. With the volume of tourneys they run it's understandable they make mistakes every now and again. And it wasn't done deliberately as you suggested. Besides, the end result was still a top value tournament. We all make mistakes sometimes. I know I do. And it says a lot more about a person/company how they respond to them than the fact they made them in the first place. Anyway. Sorry if this has distracted from the congrats for the win. Maybe a mod should break this out? Although I will shut up after this. I just thought it was worth adding. CONGRATS ON THE WIN :clap Take it down in Dublin please!

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PokerStars UKIPT Dublin Package -- RIVRD TAKES IT DOWN! Dear ooblio, It's been brought to our attention that the 'PokerPlayer Magazine - UKIPT Dublin Special' tourney, which ran yesterday, wasn't set up as advertised in the magazine and we would like to apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused. To make it up to you we've set up another tourney this coming Sunday (14th August) at 16:30 UK time, exclusively for PokerPlayer Magazine readers to win a seat at UKIPT Dublin. It's located in TOURNEY > PRIVATE, and has a €5 + €0.50 buy-in. Password is the same as before and is located on page 57 of the August issue of PokerPlayer Magazine . Registration will open 3 hours before. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Kind Regards UK& Ireland Marketing Team PokerStars.com