Romania > Liga 1 > 2011/12

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Pandurii Targu-Jiu vs Dacia Mioveni Pandurii are a solid team and the hand of coach Grigoras has been seen also on this team, that was on relegation battle last season, till his arrival. They went to Sibiu for a win but in the end came with 1 point which was also good. They will play in the same formation as it was in the last games Mingote - O.Viera, Chiricheş, Cardoso, Al.Vlad - Băcilă, Pintilii, Voiculeţ, Brata - Štromajer, Lemnaru; Missing players: Pleaşcă, Vranjes. Away side will look more determined. They have good players that once were headlines on the transfer market and they won 4-0 last round. They will try top earn something from this game with their new coach. Pandurii know about the importance of this game and I think Grigoras will motivate them very well. home -1 AH @ 1.95 with Pinnacle Sports

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12

Friday 16 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dacia Mioveni v Sportul Studentesc (18:15 BST) 2.2 3.2 3.5 105.28 %
maximize.gif Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Concordia Chiajna (19:30 BST) 1.76 3.5 5.5 103.57 %
Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vointa Sibiu v Otelul Galati (15:00 BST) 3.4 3.2 2.2 106.12 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Gaz Metan Medias (17:00 BST) 2.2 3.2 3.4 106.12 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Petrolul Ploiesti (19:30 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.33 105.76 %
Sunday 18 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Pandurii Targu Jiu (17:00 BST) 1.42 4.8 8.5 103.02 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Rapid Bucuresti (19:30 BST) 2.34 3.25 3.2 104.75 %
Monday 19 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Universitatea Cluj (17:00 BST) 2.5 3.15 3.11 103.90 %
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v FC Vaslui (19:30 BST) 2 3.3 4.2 104.11 %

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Astra vs Gaz Metan After a beautiful performance on home ground against Steaua, Gaz Metan has to play Astra, ranked 10th in the league. Gaz Metan has prooved itself to be a team above average after eliminating Mainz from EL. Astra also defeated Steaua 3 rounds ago but with 2-1 and after that game managed two draws against U cluj and then Targu mures. I expected a very tacticised game with one or two goals with Gaz Metan having the edge. Gaz Metan DNB @ 2.30 Bwin Dinamo vs Rapid Dinamo might be the leader but this team has been in crisis for a long time. Lately, after beeing eliminated from Europa League by Vorskla and the sale of their best player to Udinese (Torje), the team is hot playing much altough they managed to beat ex-champions Otelul.(team that is very poor this season and will not even manage to get 5th place at the end of season). Last round Dinamo was defeated by one of the best teams in the league, FC Vaslui and will face Rapid. Rapid is reborn after the arrival of Razvan Lucescu and that has been prooven in championship (2nd place) and in Europa League where they defeated Hapoel on thursday. Unfortunately, Rapid hasn't won against Dinamo in the last 6 meetings so that makes me cautios. Rapid DNB @ 2.00 bwin I'm sure you can find better odds with other bookmakers.:)

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Vointa Sibiu - Otelul
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.51
Reasoning Otelul are playing champions league groups, they are champion of last season in Romania but started bad new season, I expect that team to start winning matches against not so strong clubs as Vointa Sibiu. However Viuonta Sibiu have good forwards they scored two goals on the road last week, they can produce fast counters and this will be problem to Otelul today. Otelul recorded three over in last four away matches they scored at least one goal but allowed two three times, they lose with the same score 2-1 three times and won 0-2 one game. If home team use that Otelul will be tired after champions league game in midweek and score this may be over.

port Football (Romania)
Event Astra Ploiesti - Gaz Metan Medias
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.45
Reasoning Astra started new season well they defeated Steaua 2-1 at home, recording two over in last four matches. Astra are definately strong homer they scored five goals in last four matches at all but today they will play against Gaz Metan who played euro cups and trying to qalify this season again. Gaz Metan recorded four over in last five matches, last two away matches 3-1 4-2 loss against Austria Wien and Moiveni. Gaz Metan have strong offense but Astra are also strong homer so this seems to be another over.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Rapid vs Dinamo 3 of the last game have ended with a draw. Rapid comes after a long trip to Israel. Dinamo has no power of winning in my opinion and will be satisfied in the end with this draw. Rapid has a good coach, Razvan Lucescu (still believe although has no value as a coach of a national team, but very good as coach of a club). This is a great advantage for them against Ciobotartiu which has no such experience. I expect a tight clach and hope that Rapid will be tired, other wise they have the first chance here. draw @ 3.36 with Pinnacle Sports

Rapid vs Dinamo 3 of the last game have ended with a draw. Rapid comes after a long trip to Israel. Dinamo has no power of winning in my opinion and will be satisfied in the end with this draw. Rapid has a good coach, Razvan Lucescu (still believe although has no value as a coach of a national team, but very good as coach of a club). This is a great advantage for them against Ciobotartiu which has no such experience. I expect a tight clach and hope that Rapid will be tired, other wise they have the first chance here. draw @ 3.36 with Pinnacle Sports
CA$$$$$ +23.6!

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 FCM Targu Mures vs Universitatea Cluj Cluj lost 2 importnat points last week against Chiajna, after missing a lot of golden opportunities and having a cancelled goal, because of the mistake of the referee. Targu Mures also played well last games and has just 1 defeat in last 4 games. I believe in a draw here, but I will take the away team also as they will fight for 3 points here. U will miss midfielders Bostina suspended and Nasser injured, while Targu Mures will miss Astafei. away +0.25 AH @ 1.83 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Should be a fair amount of goals in tonight's "derby". Vaslui will be tired after Europa League away game at Lazio and it's hard to belive that they will come here to defend against a CFR team that finds it very easy to score goals lately. So Vaslui's only tactic for this game should be attack from the first whistle, in which case, over should be a piece of cake. I'd give this theory a 7/10 chance :cigar

Friday 23 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Concordia Chiajna v FC Brasov (18:15 BST) 3 3.4 2.5 102.75 %
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v Dacia Mioveni (19:30 BST) 1.43 4.75 9.5 101.51 %
Saturday 24 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (17:00 BST) 1.65 4 6.5 100.99 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v CFR Cluj (19:30 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.3 104.08 %
Sunday 25 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Steaua Bucuresti (15:00 BST) 5.08 3.51 1.8 103.73 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Vointa Sibiu (17:00 BST) 1.44 4.75 8.5 102.05 %
maximize.gif Petrolul Ploiesti v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:30 BST) 4.75 3.31 1.85 105.32 %
Monday 26 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v Astra Ploiesti (17:00 BST) 2.25 3.15 3.4 105.60 %
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v FCM Târgu Mures (19:30 BST) 1.8 3.31 5.25 104.81 %

FC Vaslui vs. Vointa Sibiu

Very unbalanced game in my opinion and can't see anything other than a home victory. Vaslui is coming after a 8:0 victory in Cup but against a weak side but that is just a good result to boost their morale after losing to CFR last round where they claim they have been stolen by the referee. Also for today they will welcome back Papp, but miss other 2 players through suspension. I like this team and I see them as real contenders for the title even thought they are placed on 8th spot in the league. They started bad teh seaosn with disapponting results in first rounds against new promoted teams, but picked up form and they doing good now. Next week the gotta play with Zurich in Europe and a victory would boost them for the european clash. With Wesley, Adailton and Temwanjera up-front, I could eventually imagine a win by more than 2 goals for Vaslui. Also another reason to go for the home win is becuz they will probably have a full stadium, cuz the oficials announced that whoever buys tickets for this game, will get a 75% discount for the game against FC Zurich. Sibiu will have 6 missings today, last one being one of their attackers ( suspended ), and I hardly see them scoring today. Their morale is down, they lost in Cup to a team from second league and they will go to Vaslui to at least try and defend for one point. If Vaslui will open the scoring early and Sibiu will try and run for an equalizer, I could see more space for the in-form attacking line and eventually see much more goals scored. Selection: Home Win @ 1,40 Selection: Home Win -1 EH @ 2,24

FC Vaslui vs. Vointa Sibiu

Very unbalanced game in my opinion and can't see anything other than a home victory. Vaslui is coming after a 8:0 victory in Cup but against a weak side but that is just a good result to boost their morale after losing to CFR last round where they claim they have been stolen by the referee. Also for today they will welcome back Papp, but miss other 2 players through suspension. I like this team and I see them as real contenders for the title even thought they are placed on 8th spot in the league. They started bad teh seaosn with disapponting results in first rounds against new promoted teams, but picked up form and they doing good now. Next week the gotta play with Zurich in Europe and a victory would boost them for the european clash. With Wesley, Adailton and Temwanjera up-front, I could eventually imagine a win by more than 2 goals for Vaslui. Also another reason to go for the home win is becuz they will probably have a full stadium, cuz the oficials announced that whoever buys tickets for this game, will get a 75% discount for the game against FC Zurich. Sibiu will have 6 missings today, last one being one of their attackers ( suspended ), and I hardly see them scoring today. Their morale is down, they lost in Cup to a team from second league and they will go to Vaslui to at least try and defend for one point. If Vaslui will open the scoring early and Sibiu will try and run for an equalizer, I could see more space for the in-form attacking line and eventually see much more goals scored. Selection: Home Win @ 1,40 Selection: Home Win -1 EH @ 2,24

FT: 2:0 Goals from Wesley :cheers

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Gaz Metan vs Targu Mures Home side looked very good home when playing this season and the last one. They had some problems away, but they have now 2 games home in a row and they hope to go upper in the standings. Away side score just 1 goal away. They have clear problems in scoring goals as they scored just 6 in 5 games. I think home side will benefit from the home ground and snatch a win for reaching 12 points and maybe 7th spot. home win @ 1.80 with >William Hill

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Pandurii vs Astra This is the most balanced game in this round in Romania with 2 good teams that will try to not lose this game. It is a real derby of province for this season. Pandurii have beaten Steaua away while Astra eliminated CFR from the Cup, so both of them are very determined. Astra and Pandurii are 2 teams that are conceding very hard goals. They have coaches that are playing offensively, but never forget to cover very well their own goals. I think we will have a very tough game, with just few goals in it. under 1.5 goals @ 2.90 with >Unibet

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Targu-Mures vs Pandurii Home side has no coach for this game as Sabau quit. His assistants will stay with the team for this game, but after that they will go also as the new coach, Tibor Selymes, will bring his people. Pandurii lost last round with Astra and will come here to get all the points. I do not feel them so tough, but I think can stay undefeated. The price is good for me, I advice you to take it quick. away +0.5 AH @ 1.70 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Astra vs Sportul Away side comes after a draw with Steaua at home, but Steaua is a team that has no chemistry and that was seen in Europa League game yesterday. Astra is coming after some great matches and can snatch a win here. I do not believe in Sportul and I think home side is very valuable team. Their coach is a good one, teach his team to play offensive and will surely want to get a revenge after he has been fired from Rapid after a match with Sportul. He said that "this team helped me to have great Easter holidays in the spring"! Sportul will miss Lazar which signed for Steaua and that will be a big miss for them in the midfield. home -1 AH @ 2.00 with Pinnacle Sports

Today, 30 Sep 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
19:00 Astra Ploiesti - Sp. Studentesc 1.51 3.67 6.24 25
21:30 Targu Mures - Pandurii 2.13 3.15 3.20 25
Tomorrow, 01 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
19:00 Gaz Metan Medias - Universitatea Cluj 2.12 3.16 3.24 23
21:30 Din. Bucuresti - Concordia 1.31 4.56 8.72 23
02 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
17:00 Vointa Sibiu - Rapid Bucuresti 4.11 3.26 1.82 23
19:00 FC Brasov - Ceahlaul 1.74 3.27 4.58 23
19:30 CFR Cluj - Petrolul 1.37 4.19 7.80 23
21:30 Steaua Bucuresti - Otelul 1.77 3.29 4.41 23
03 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
21:30 Mioveni - Vaslui 3.65 3.22 1.95 23

FCM Targu Mures vs. Pandurii Targu-Jiu

Two teams going in different directions at the moment, home team finding itself in the relegation zone with 6 points after 8 games while on the other hand, Pandurii is flying high on 6th place with 14 points from 8 games. FCM Targu Mures lost their coach after last game when they lost to Gaz Metan, and for today's game they will have no coach on the bench. The club got a contract with a new coach, but this one will be here to prepare the team only on next week cuz he will be in France to get his license today. FCM will miss for this game a couple of players, Razvan Paduretu ( suspended after the red card in last game), Astafei, Vasilache, Didi, Szilagy, Ghionea ( injured) and Celsinho is a doubt. Pandurii is flying high and could have been on the podium if they would have gotten points for last game in which they deserved at least the draw. Last round they played against an undefeated Astra with their new coach, which won in the end with the score of 2:1, but if we are to talk about the game, Astra scored two goals from three occasions while Pandurii dominated the entire game missing a full bag of opportunities. The game against FCM Targu Mures looks as the right moment for Pandurii to get back on winning ways and build back on their strong psychic. Their only missings are Bacila ( who is injured for a long period from now on ) and Chiriches as a doubt. Pintilii and Vranjes are in good form this start of the season for Pandurii and Stromajer and Lemnaru doing good up-front, both scoring for their team. If Pandurii will play same good quality soccer they played so far, they can manage to win this in the end and get three points which will raise back their morale. I don't see FCM Targu Mures doing much without a coach and most probably the team will find it's salvation from next week on after their new coach will arrive at the club. I'll try my luck and go with the team which is in better form and which played attractive soccer lately. Selection: Pandurii Targu-Jiu 0 AH @ 2,35 Selection: Pandurii Targu-Jiu @ 3,40 ( For the brave ones.) Also there's another game today from Romania which should be easier to find as a winner but the odds of 1,50 for Astra to win don't attract me so I'll stick to my surprise game for the bookies with Pandurii :) Good luck everyone! :hope

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 @sportxtipster: Mmm, from my personal opinion about the game I can't share much, I don't follow lower leagues in Romania :/ There was some corruption even in first league with the referees in past weeks, and knowing about Timisoara's owner there might be also corruption involved in 2nd league. I personally will stay away from lower leagues but if I have any info tomorrow I'll gladly share it with you :) @My tip: FT 3:3 Pandurii had the win in their hand 2 times and were equalized becuz of defensive mistakes, last time in minute 90+ :/ Too bad cuz it was good odds to catch but at least money back

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Gaz Metan vs Universitatea Cluj Very evenly teams here with a good display on the field. Both teams are very loved in the area, but most of all is the U. Both teams are trying to go in Europa League next season and will try to win even this match as they always do. Do not think they will as both teams have good defenses. I think that is a good game to place the money on a draw! draw @ 3.25 with 188bet

CFR Cluj vs. Petrolul Ploiesti

Two teams going in opposite directions and with huge difference between them. Petrolul is on a 3 games losing streak, scoring once and conceding 7. Last game they lost 5:1 to league leaders Dinamo,in a game in which they were supposed to get a positive result or at least lose by a small margin and show some good soccer taking into consideration the game was the debut of the opening stadium for the team. They lacked everywhere in that game, but most of all, they lacked in the defense. There's negativity at the club, coach excluding player after player with every bad result, sending them to second team to train, dropping the fault on the players when it's maybe his fault for the team going downwards. CFR Cluj is in good shape at the moment, and as I said it already more times before, they going on a good way for winning the title. Jorge Costa turned CFR into a team which can score from any side, team which will create lots of opportunities and with the likes of Sougou, Weldon, Ronny in the attacking line, they can score many goals. Their defense is also ok conceding 6 goals this season so far. CFR's players started to gel with each other and having no other competition to play into ( No Cup, No Europe ) I see them fit to play for every game in the championship. With so much quality all over the field, individuals who can make the difference for CFR, I see them out-classing Petrolul team, considering that players are playing under pressure coming from their raging coach. Petrolul is missing Nenad Djurovic ( injured), Cataramă, Zendeli, Apostu ( all three sent to the second team) and Străuţ, R.Barbu ( not called for this game). CFR has a fully fit squad and will start with the attacking trio up front and with Bastos, Muresan and Renan at their back, players which can get great balls for the forwards. Since Weldon's arrival at CFR, he scored in every game so far and I'd expect him to continue with scoring also against Petrolul's weak defense. Selection: Home Win @ 1,36 Selection: Home Win -1 EH @ 2,18

Vointa Sibiu vs. Rapid Bucharest

Both teams in not a very good situation, newly promoted Sibiu having only 1 win this season, while on the other hand Rapid ( Team which is supposed to fight for the title) are coming after three consecutive draws in the league. Rapid lost to PSV in Europa with 3:1, with PSV scoring two goals in minute 88 and minute 90+. Disappointing result considering the fight they put through the entire game. After the game, coach talked to the players and told them he is very pleased with how the team played even tho' the result wasn't a positive one. Lucescu is a good club coach and I'd expect him and his team to be coming here to win. Rapid has some missings but all over the quality of the team taken to Sibiu has the strength to win this. Sibiu shows signs of being happy with 1 point also from this encounter, and coach said it doesn't matter if they have only one occasion through all game as long as they gonna get some points today. They will most probably run into this game defensively minded and try and snatch a point. I've seen them against Vaslui last round and they barely had the ball approach on Vaslui's side, with Vaslui controlling the game after scoring. Sibiu is missing also couple of players and I find it hard for them to cope with missing when playing against a side which has much more quality than them. With Rapid hungry for points after three draws I expect them to come here and win the game as there is a 7 points gap between them and league leaders right now. Selection: Away Win @ 1,90

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Vointa Sibiu vs Rapid Rapid offered great matches this season. They have played very good under Razvan Lucescu command. He didn't have good results as coach of Romania, but as coach of a club team is a good one. He knows how to motivate his players, how to make strategies for every game and how to surprise the opponents. Rapid could have easily got a point against PSV, but made a huge error in the 88th minute, speculated immediately by the Dutch team. They will go in this game with big ambition. Their fans offered a real show in Bucharest and will come also to Sibiu. Rapid is the real favorite of this game. Vointa got the promotion and has no special player inside. They are a team where the force of the group dictates. They have only one defeat at home, against Otelul, 0-1. They held Steaua in a 1-1 and Pandurii in a 0-0. They play very organized and very defensive football. Rapid will miss Herea and Burca suspended. Rui Duarte is injured while striker Surdu is doubtful. They have enough quality players to replace them. I think Rapid will win this game. away win @ 1.85 with BetClic

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Steaua vs Otelul Galati Steaua changed again the coach and brought Ilie Stan, an ex player of the team. He scored 20 goals in 1992-1993 when Steaua won the title en fanfare. He was a defensive midfielder at that time. His philosophy is an old one as he is not used to be a friend of the players, but a boss. In Romania this kind of things are providing good results: Steaua, Otelul and CFR while was managed by Andone, few years ago. He also is a coach that likes to isolate its team before an important game. He is a hard worker and his team will be in the same way. His motto is: 3-2 is better than 1-0 on Steaua, the team has to offer show to the fans. Otelul is on biog crisis. They played nothing against Benfica in the same note as they played the entire season. Steaua upset everyone against AEK Larnaca, made a 1-1 and now with a new coach and new staff, every one will try to impress. The new acquisition from Sportul, midfielder Balan, is the card that Ilie Stan will play. The player has a good experience in Liga I and in European Cups since the Urziceni episodes. Anyway, Steaua will win this game and I think will make it with a big scoring difference. home -1 AH @ 2.65 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 CFR vs Petrolul CFR comes after 2 win less games. They lost to Astra in the CUp and have been eliminated, but managed a very good 1-1 to Rapid. Petrolul has been hammered by Dinamo at home, 1-5. CFR is one of the title pretenders this season and I expect them to fight hard for a win to pleas ethe fans and the owner of the club. Coach Jorge Costa plays very offensive and I expect many goals in the Petrolul's net. home -1.5 AH @ 2.07 with >10Bet

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Mioveni vs Vaslui This should be a game that should mark the return of Vaslui on the away winning series. They have very much value in their entire group, especially on attack and midfield. The defensive is the one that causes trouble. That is why they failed to win in Roma and home with Zurich, having 2-1 lead and one man advantage on the field. I liked so much the attitude of coach Hizo which said that they have lost important points and they are very angry. I think their huge frustration will be transformed into something great here and will get the win. They should be as: Černiauskas - Milanov, Papp, Farkaš, Milisavijević - R.Costin (Zmeu), Pavlović - Adailton, Wesley Lopes, L.Sânmărtean - Temwanjera we can see 4 attacking players, a very good 4 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders, 3 offensive midfielders and 1 striker. Wesley and Adailton are attackers but they gave great results in this formula and positions. Mioveni lost their coach as Ilie Stan signed with Steaua. They will be lead by interim coach Stancu and will benefit from the help of Stoichita, which is a coach with experience in Romania. They will miss Dica which is injured. I fancy an away win in this one. Would be a huge surprise any other result. Vaslui has objective the title winning. They need the points and I believe that they have a great team. If they will be able to get 2-3 consecutive wins, can get close to the first place. Away win is the call for me in this one! away win @ 1.95 with >Unibet

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 CS MIOVENI VS FC VASLUI In the last match of round no.9 from Romania's first football league CS Mioveni will host FC Vaslui.With only 7 point gathered from 8 games, CS Mioveni is second from bottom and is facing one of the best teams in the league. Hosts are strong at home where they managed to get 2 wins from 4 games and having scored 6 goals and conceding 5 but we should take into consideration the fact that all the home games were against teams from the bottom half of the table. On the other side, Vaslui is ranked 8th with 13 points. As their tonights hosts, they also got 2 wins from their 4 games played on foreign ground where they scored 5 and conceded 6. In normal circumstances, CS Mioveni will have no chance against a full strenght Vaslui but tonight the situation is different. FC Vaslui comes into this match after playing FC Zurich in Europa League where they followed the same scenario as in the game against Lazio (being led with 1-0, equalise 1-1,take the lead 2-1 and finishing 2-2, and this will have a big impact on Vaslui squad both morally and phisically. I should also mention that Vaslui has a pretty thin squad because of the transfer ban imposed on them for over a year and coach Hizo can't rotate the players. If Vaslui manage to score, I expect them to defend that result as they did one round ago against Vointa Sibiu. Cs Mioveni is also having problems with their squad. They have just signed a new coach and their best player, Nicolae Dica(former Catania player), has picked up an injury and will be out for at least 2 weeks. Mioveni will concentrate on not conceding and will probably have the same tactic they had in last rounds game against champion Otelul (0-0 FT) where they completely froze the game. I expect a boring game with few chances of goal as Mioveni will be happy with not losing this game and Vaslui, too tired to score more than enough. BOTH teams to score ? NO @ 1.85 betfair 10/10 FC vaslui win to nil @ 2.88 bet365 4/10