Romania > Liga 1 > 2011/12

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Otelul Galati v CS Concordia Chiajna
Selection Over 2.5 Total Goals
Strength 5/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.15
Reasoning Otelul Galati are the favourite in this game as they have have a good home records in all their games playing at home and i think they will win this game but the visiting team too will want to prove their standard as they will come to attack and wanting to score goals in this game and in this game the odd for over 2.5 goals in realiatic as both team will want to score goals in this game.
flash.gif 58'Otelul Galati0 - 0Concordia Chiajna
At 58 minutes it look like we are loosing this bet. but let wait and see.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 i am watching this game and i have a one question. Otelul Galati are champions of Romania? :lol:lol they cant even win a team from 2nd division... i have seen a lot better teams in Romania.

i am watching this game and i have a one question. Otelul Galati are champions of Romania? :lol:lol they cant even win a team from 2nd division... i have seen a lot better teams in Romania.
last season they were able to unblock such numerous defenses like Concordia had today with individual strikes, or set pieces. They had a lot of luck, not anymore. pick lost.

SportFootball (Romania)
EventOtelul - Concordia
Selectiondraw
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2011
Bookmaker/PriceUnibet @ 5.00
ReasoningOtelul is a team that won the league 1 because it wasn't any other team capable to take constant good results, I know very well romanian football, is very poor, the televisions are focus on club presidents wars, on referees mistakes, the football from the field is nobody curious. Even if at home is a good team, I see the team of Chiajna with all team in 16 m, a 0-0 is the major target. The odd of 5 is more that good for the difficult of the match. Good luck!
BET OF THE DAY!!! THX MATE :clap

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Otelul - Concordia
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 5.00
Reasoning Otelul is a team that won the league 1 because it wasn't any other team capable to take constant good results, I know very well romanian football, is very poor, the televisions are focus on club presidents wars, on referees mistakes, the football from the field is nobody curious. Even if at home is a good team, I see the team of Chiajna with all team in 16 m, a 0-0 is the major target. The odd of 5 is more that good for the difficult of the match. Good luck!
keep it up guy.......sure bet ...won.

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Otelul - Concordia
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 5.00
Reasoning Otelul is a team that won the league 1 because it wasn't any other team capable to take constant good results, I know very well romanian football, is very poor, the televisions are focus on club presidents wars, on referees mistakes, the football from the field is nobody curious. Even if at home is a good team, I see the team of Chiajna with all team in 16 m, a 0-0 is the major target. The odd of 5 is more that good for the difficult of the match. Good luck!
target fixed, target succeeded! good bet, 1.3 for Otelul at home isn't a good odd, so I took the risk with a logical calcul for me, I lived more that 24 years in Romania and I know how poor is our football, specially from last years. :cheers:cheers:cheers

target fixed' date=' target succeeded! good bet, 1.3 for Otelul at home isn't a good odd, so I took the risk with a logical calcul for me, I lived more that 24 years in Romania and I know how poor is our football, specially from last years. :cheers:cheers:cheers[/quote'] :ok FC Otelul Galati 0 Concordia Chiajna 0 I saw some of the first half of this game, in which Otelul were the better side, but had few chances which Concordia were able to defend with relative comfort.

i am watching this game and i have a one question. Otelul Galati are champions of Romania? :lol:lol they cant even win a team from 2nd division... i have seen a lot better teams in Romania.
yes is true, I was stop watching matches from Romanian league because is one of the worst, no fans on stadiums, no teams that play a good and real football, if Otelul won the league, just imagine at what level played the rest of teams last year. I seen Bastia matches from 3th league, and was much better that a Romanian derby.

• 2 weeks later...

Friday 12 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dacia Mioveni v Astra Ploiesti (16:45 BST) 3.16 3.1 2.4 105.57 %
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Gaz Metan Medias (18:30 BST) 1.46 4 8.5 105.26 %
Saturday 13 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Pandurii Targu Jiu (17:00 BST) 1.4 4.4 8.5 105.92 %
maximize.gif Petrolul Ploiesti v Rapid Bucuresti (18:15 BST) 3.81 3.25 2.1 104.63 %
maximize.gif Concordia Chiajna v FC Vaslui (19:30 BST) 3.5 3.21 2.25 104.17 %
Sunday 14 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Otelul Galati (16:30 BST) 3.42 3.25 2.3 103.49 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Universitatea Cluj (18:30 BST) 1.61 3.83 7 102.30 %
Monday 15 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vointa Sibiu v FCM Târgu Mures (16:30 BST) 2.6 3.2 2.87 104.49 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Sportul Studentesc (19:30 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.5 104.91 %

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Dinamo Bucharest - Pandurii
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.91
Reasoning Dinamo is the most overish team when playing at home, and by this I mean at their own stadium. They are truely a nice team to watch when they are attacking and especially in the first half an hour are able to break any defense and score goals. The players have also been very efficient lately, scoring 5 goals at Gaz Metan and 2 in each game against Varazdin. Pandurii is a team which plays open football. Their coach is Petre Grigoras who is an adept of attacking football no matter where they play. He tries to get results by scoring goals, and its this mentality which makes me very confident in this bet here. They are also scoring goals lately, 2 in their latest win against Brasov at home but they created many chances in that game and will have opportunities to score here as well like they've don in the last couple of seasons. I trust the over here.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Hi there, I return with my betting tips after a long absence. Today we have 2 games: Mioveni vs Astra and CFR vs Medias. In the first game I would pick the home side with the 0.25 AH. The visitors have a new coach for this game (Sumudica), but he is not very good. We may see a better Astra as we saw in the first 2 rounds, but still, I don't belive he could turn around this game. On the other hand, the home side played level with U Cluj in the first round but lost 1-0. They'we missed a lot of chances in that match. In the second round they met Steaua and lost big time, but there was no surprise there. So, I would lean on the home side somehow, but the draw look like the most probable outcome. Under 2.5 game. In the second game of the day, you have to pick CFR (at least this is what I did). They are the best team in the league at the moment. No Euro Cups for CFR, that mean more time to prepare the league games. I would be very much surprised to see the visitors score even once. 1-0, 2-0 for the home side, but I'll go with home win to be more certain. You could try -1 AH on CFR for a greater value. Have a good weekend!

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 What a sick day that was. Astra scored a ghost goal while the home side played kind of bad. CFR missed some crazy sitters at 0-0 and then it came a moronic free-kick when Medias scored an unbelievable goal. The rest was history. Today we have Dinamo, Rapid and Vaslui. I like all of them to win their games, with Dinamo to win by a greater margin. Vaslui seams very strong now, while Rapid could have some small troubles at eternal rivals of Petrolul. On sunday we have two games: Ceahlaul v Otelul and Steaua v U Cluj. Otelul didn't start very well this season, with the UCL campaign nearby. Ceahlaul is at least two levels bellow, but there is no 100% guarantee for the visitors. I think Otelul will win this one after two previous bad games. Steaua will play in Ploiesti their home game versus U Cluj. Lots of signings for Steaua but no real group spirit. 6.00 for the away win looks interesting, but I can't make up my mind about this fixture. Old striker Claudiu Niculescu can still fire up some great free-kicks or long shots for U Cluj. That's why I think Steaua won't win to nil in this fixture. Good luck!

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Steaua Bucharest - U.Cluj
Selection U.Cluj(0)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 4.60
Reasoning This is purely a value bet. First of all this game takes place on neutral venue. Steaua lost its contract with the stadium in Bucharest "Ghencea" and have been homeless since the start of the season. The first game "home" game took place at Constanta and they won 4-0 against Dacia Mioveni. That result made everyone enthusiastic, but truth is Dacia Mioveni has 0 points after 3 rounds with no goals scored and are top relegation material. Their first game of the season ended in a poor 1-1 draw at Vointa Sibiu who are also newly promoted, also their pre-season friendlies showed a rather poor level for Steaua. This game takes place in Ploiesti, at the stadium of Astra. Steaua fans said they won't make the trip from Bucharest, but probably some fans will come as they are the most loved team in this country. U.Cluj is at its 2nd season now in the top division. A rather fresh face but with massive investments including a brand new stadium. They have a team capable of competing for the top places this season, a good coach, stability in terms of chairman and a good fans support. They defeated Rapid 2-0 in the last round, and the match was on neutral venue actually since their stadium isn't ready yet. They also won in the 1st round 1-0 away at Dacia Mioveni. So... simply put, odds are a joke, and odds of 6.44 do not reflect the reality. goodens = hovi

Event Ceahlaul - Otelul
Selection Otelul
Strength 10/10
Date 14/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.96
Reasoning Even if this game is between the champion Otelul and the new promoted Ceahlaul, i think it will be a balanced game. Ceahlaul is coming from two draws, 1-1 at Sportul Studentesc and 1-1 receiving Pandurii, and the visitors after a defeat at Petrolul 1-2, and a draw with Concordia 0-0. Today they have the chance of redeem themselves and start again the defense for the title. Of course we will have a very motivated Ceahlaul trying to defeat the champion but does they can really do it? I am sure that Ceahlaul would sign a draw before the game start because i am not seeing them getting a positive result here, even if they talk in winning this game. It will be for sure a balanced game but i see here Otelul as favourite despite a draw can always happen due to the bad moment of the visitors, but they should win.

Vointa Sibiu : FCM Targu Mures

Hard game to predict really. Both teams are on different forms right now, Sibiu summing 4 points after drawing to Steaua 1:1 and winning against Astra 1:0 while on the other hand, Targu Mures lost both it's openers, 1:0 to Dinamo and 2:0 to CFR. Considering Sibiu just promoted this year, we could say their results are pretty impressive and that will surely help with their morale. The advantage Sibiu had for this start of the season is that they playing with a homogenous team, most players being together for couple of years. The club is the poorest in Liga I and players are promised to be given bonus money after first 5 rounds, taking into consideration the standing in the rankings. FCM Targu Mures had a decent season last year finishing on 9th and this is not the start of the season they would have wanted to have. Of course, they played two top teams which are flying at the moment, Dinamo who is on 1st place after 3 rounds scoring alot and not conceding at all, and CFR whom is gonna be title contenders with Jorge Costa in lead. Maybe this game against Sibiu gonna represent the start of the season for Targu Mures and they will surely want to go home with more than 1 point but that will be hard to achieve when they have in their starting squad 6-7 new players who still have to get used to each other and become a homogenous team. Will be a hard game for both, Sibiu being on a good morale and form for a newly promoted team, while FCM will be hungry for points or the atmosphere won't be too welcoming at their club. In my opinion I think they both will be happy with a draw here and I think that's very possible. Anyway,the best choice maybe would be to take the total goal bet here, as both teams were not involved in high scoring games lately. Sibiu in first game vs Steaua equalized for 1:1 in last minutes of the game and won 1:0 vs Astra, while FCM lost 1:0 to Dinamo ( which is a high scoring team with a top offensive line ) and 2:0 to CFR. FCM Targu Mures had 6/6 games under 2,5 goals in pre-season friendlies also and with both being happy for a draw, I think this game gonna end with few goals. Selection: Under 2,5 goals @ 1,55 - 6/10 :hope

Friday 19 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Dacia Mioveni (19:45 BST) 1.85 3.65 5.5 99.63 %
Saturday 20 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v FC Brasov (17:00 BST) 1.75 3.5 5.5 103.90 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Petrolul Ploiesti (19:30 BST) 1.72 3.65 6 101.96 %
Sunday 21 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Dinamo Bucuresti (16:00 BST) 5 3.5 1.8 104.13 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Concordia Chiajna (17:30 BST) 1.38 5 9 103.57 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (18:00 BST) 1.45 4.5 9 102.30 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Steaua Bucuresti (20:00 BST) 3.4 3.3 2.33 102.63 %
Monday 22 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Vointa Sibiu (16:45 BST) 1.56 3.8 7 104.70 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v CFR Cluj (18:30 BST) 4 3.46 2.01 103.65 %

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 a nice match is Astra Ploiesti vs Steaua Bucuresti. My selection will be sure 2 because Steaua it s playing a verry good game(2-0 with CSKA in Europa League), Astra has some problems with the players and also a new coach.

Sportul Studentesc : Dinamo Bucharest

Tough game for the Liga I leaders as they played on Thursday in Europa League away in Ucraine and there's just three days left for them to prepare for this game. Anyway, I'll go for Dinamo to win this game in the end. They had lots of chances against Vorskla, hitting the post 2 times also, playing in 10 men for like 30 minutes but losing in minute 89 :/ Imo the result wasn't fair at all and Dinamo should have at least taken the draw. They doing perfect in Liga I, leading the table with maximum points from first three games, but even more impressive it's that they didn't concede yet any goal. I'm very surprised what their new coach did with the team defensive like considering that last season they had huge trouble in the defensive sector. They have firepower up-front and I expect them to score tonight. Sportul so far gathered 4 points out of 9 possible but important to mention that they played against teams which are not highly rated for this season, 2 of them just being promoted from second division. Last round they lost at Brasov and that was a fair result cuz Sportul didn't show much potential. Even tho' they play at home most probably there gonna be more supporters for Dinamo since they both have stadiums in same city. Dinamo has a good record against Sportul, and taking into consideration their current form I think Dinamo should grab all three points. Hopefully the next leg against Vorksla won't affect their game today. Selection: Away Win @ 1,90 :hope

Astra Ploiesti : Steaua Bucuresti

Gonna back the favorite here also. Astra is re-building it's team right now, got a new coach, invested some money into transfers and I see them struggling against Steaua becuz of the lack of homogeneity. They got first points of this season last round when they won 1:0 at Mioveni, but Mioveni is mediocre so far, not scoring any goal and conceding 8. Astra has a good record at home against Steaua but for this game even their coach is negative and he will be more than happy with a draw. Steaua is in rising form lately, scoring 9 and conceding 2 in four games, last one being a 2:0 win in Europa League against CSKA Sofia. The team looks definitely better than last season when they had problems in the forward line, but it seems to me that their new acquisition Leandro Tatu has resolved their problems for now scoring 3 goals in the 4 games played. He has good potential and I think he gonna be a threat for the re-building Astra team. Selection: Away Win or Draw @ 1,37 - 10/10 Selection: Away Win @ 2,35 - 4/10

Astra Ploiesti : Steaua Bucuresti

Gonna back the favorite here also. Astra is re-building it's team right now, got a new coach, invested some money into transfers and I see them struggling against Steaua becuz of the lack of homogeneity. They got first points of this season last round when they won 1:0 at Mioveni, but Mioveni is mediocre so far, not scoring any goal and conceding 8. Astra has a good record at home against Steaua but for this game even their coach is negative and he will be more than happy with a draw. Steaua is in rising form lately, scoring 9 and conceding 2 in four games, last one being a 2:0 win in Europa League against CSKA Sofia. The team looks definitely better than last season when they had problems in the forward line, but it seems to me that their new acquisition Leandro Tatu has resolved their problems for now scoring 3 goals in the 4 games played. He has good potential and I think he gonna be a threat for the re-building Astra team. Selection: Away Win or Draw @ 1,37 - 10/10 Selection: Away Win @ 2,35 - 4/10

Lots of reasons but unfortunately all were shattered. A disappointing match made ​​by Steaua Bucharest. Astra Ploiesti vs Steaua Bucharest 2-1 bad bad bad

Friday 26 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Sportul Studentesc (18:30 BST) 1.45 4.25 9 103.59 %
Saturday 27 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vointa Sibiu v Pandurii Targu Jiu (16:00 BST) 2.8 3.27 2.7 103.33 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Universitatea Cluj (19:00 BST) 2.5 3.27 2.9 105.06 %
Sunday 28 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Brasov v FC Vaslui (14:00 BST) 2.87 3.18 2.6 104.69 %
maximize.gif Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Rapid Bucuresti (16:00 BST) 4.96 3.45 1.8 104.70 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Otelul Galati (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.46 5.02 104.38 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v FCM Târgu Mures (20:00 BST) 1.5 4 8 104.17 %
Monday 29 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Concordia Chiajna v Petrolul Ploiesti (17:30 BST) 2.5 3.3 3.22 101.36 %
maximize.gif Dacia Mioveni v Gaz Metan Medias (19:30 BST) 3.5 3.3 2.15 105.39 %

Dinamo Bucharest - Otelul Galati

Risky game I'd say. This could go either way in favor of any team. Anyway, there are couple of reasons for which I'm still gonna bet on this one and hopefully it's a smart decision in the end. Even tho' Dinamo has maximum of points and no goal conceaded, their morale is at the bottom right now. They lost to Vorskla Poltava in Europe and that is a big dissapointment for the players and the club itself and to top that up, they lost their best player also. Torje signed with Udinese and he won't be available anymore for Dinamo. One of the best players in Romania, his departure will be harshly felt in the future. He dragged the team after himself, he gave everything on the field being very devoted all the time and always putting in a good performance. The club leadership won't invest into any player anymore and will be hard to imagine someone taking his place. Otelul, last season's champions started in a bad manner this season but slowly they are picking up form and getting up in the table where they are supposed to be. They dominated last game against Brasov even tho' it was just a narrow 1:0 win. The coach and the team are positive about this game and they go to Bucharest to end Dinamo's winning streak in the league. No important missing for them and considering the bad morale Dinamo is going through after leaving Europa League and after Torje's departure, Otelul surely gonna try to take advantaje of that. Otelul has also a good performance against Dinamo from last seasons, winning both games played in Bucharest. It's 4 wins for Dinamo already out of 4 in the league and it's hard to believe they will keep going like this for long. Looks to me like the perfect moment for them to slip up, so I'd gladly take the double chance on Otelul @ 1,70 today. Selection: Away Win or Draw @ 1,70

Sport Football (Romania)
Event FC Brasov - Vaslui
Selection over 2.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 2.53
Reasoning Romanian league after the fight for uefa EL where 3/5 moved up, Vaslui is one of this 3 teams, after a 2-1 with Sparta Prague (2-0 0-1); so the team is tired and in the league is with only 4 points after losing in last minutes with new promoted Ceahlaul in last match. All 4th preview meeting was under and I don't see any team scoring more that a goal! My tip: 0-0 or 0-1. Good luck!

Sport Football (Romania)
Event FC Brasov - Vaslui
Selection over 2.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 2.53
Reasoning Romanian league after the fight for uefa EL where 3/5 moved up, Vaslui is one of this 3 teams, after a 2-1 with Sparta Prague (2-0 0-1); so the team is tired and in the league is with only 4 points after losing in last minutes with new promoted Ceahlaul in last match. All 4th preview meeting was under and I don't see any team scoring more that a goal! My tip: 0-0 or 0-1. Good luck!
1-2, after two goals in two minutes in first half... lost

• 2 weeks later...

Friday 9 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Astra Ploiesti (17:00 BST) 2.45 3.2 3.24 102.93 %
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v CFR Cluj (19:30 BST) 2.85 3.24 2.75 102.32 %
Saturday 10 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v FC Brasov (17:00 BST) 1.48 4.22 8.3 103.31 %
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Steaua Bucuresti (19:30 BST) 3.71 3.34 2.25 101.34 %
Sunday 11 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Vointa Sibiu (15:00 BST) 2.11 3.31 3.86 103.51 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Concordia Chiajna (17:00 BST) 1.39 4.62 10.7 102.92 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:30 BST) 2.52 3.29 3.1 102.34 %
Monday 12 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Petrolul Ploiesti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (17:00 BST) 2.2 3.33 3.65 102.88 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v Dacia Mioveni (19:00 BST) 1.67 3.69 6.87 101.54 %

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 FC Vaslui vs Dinamo Bucuresti Home side is one of the most solid teams in Romania. Despite having a long list of injuries this season they managed to eliminate Sparta Praga in Europa League, held Twente in a 0-0 home and won 2-1 to Brasov after being lead 1-0. For this game they will have the most important players on the field: Sanmartean, Lopes, Adailton and Temwangera. Cerniauskas - M.Constantin, Balaur, Farkas, Milanov - R.Costin - L.Sanmartean, Wesley Lopes, Gerlem - Adailton, Temwanjera; Injured: Canu, Gladstone, Papp, Jovanovic, Balace, Annang; Doubtful: Hugo Luz, Gerlem Last 3 games these two teams have met ended with the wins of Vaslui. Dinamo is up and this is simply an example of how you reconstruct a team. Dinamo was used to have at least one player by month in tabloids, involved in a scandal, etc. Now they have in majority valuable youngsters and are staying out of bad things. They sold Torje, a great midfielder, transferred to Undinese. They managed to get international defender Luchin which is a massive win. Dianmo will be: Balgradean - Luchin, D.Grigore, Moti, Musat - L.Rus, Patrascu, Danciulescu, Munteanu - Tucudean, M.Niculae; Injured: Pulhac, M.Alexe; Doubtful: Scarlatache, D.Koné. Vaslui needs the points badly and will do everything that can be done to get it. Dinamo has 5 wins in 5 games, but I think this will be first match in which they will have big problems without Torje. The midfielder was their most in form player, they might won against Otelul without him, but Otelul is totally out of form. home win @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes