** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD 17th July

16.00 Newton Abbot Bermuda Boy - 1pt win @ sp this looks a great opportunity for Bermuda Boy to get hes first win over the fences hes won well over the hurdles twice ths year and was unlucky to get beat last time over this course and distance and with that run he should have the experience to win here

Re: BBOTD 17th July 4.50 Curragh Confessional - doesnt appear the most consistent but ran a cracker in the Dash at Epsom three runs ago and was right in the mix in that blanket finish. Came out and showed his limitiations when bombing at Newcastle but bounced back to form with good Ascot effort last time and remains on a feasible mark. 7/1 Paddypower, 1 pt win

Re: BBOTD 17th July Curragh 15:45 - Wonder Of Wonders @ 11/8 Sportingbet 1pt win Has something to find with Dancing Rain on their last running but it was a good ride from Murtagh on the winner LTO, I think O'Brien will get the tactics right for WOW today, he is well clear of Blue Bunting on their last run and should take the beating in the Irish Oaks this afternoon.

Re: BBOTD 17th July 325 NA: Dorabelle (9/2 Bet365) Donald McCain sends the mare down to Newton Abbot today and she loks to have a solid chance in this company, she ran a good race when fourth last time in a decent race behind Ixora at Ffos Las. Up in trip which will suit and should be prominent throughout.

Re: BBOTD 17th July 5.45 Redcar Andorn is unbeaten over this C/D and these races are usually more about how good the jockey is. Decent young jockey on board here who is 2-5 form rides this season. Stable in decent form and with the proven track form this looks outstanding value and should go very close today. 1 Pt win 6/1 Boylesports

Re: BBOTD 17th July 4.20 Curragh Denny Crane 25/1 Boylesports This horse is arguably better on the all weather at Dundalk but he has put in some good performances on the turf. With the jockey taking off 7lbs he looks well handicapped in this race. Won off higher marks so should be able to run well in this.

Re: BBOTD 17th July 4:15 Redcar - Dickie Le Davoir Back at class 4 company today, where he has enjoyed much success this year. He raced just two days ago at Hamilton at cl2, which was a step too far for the 7yo, but he could be primed for this occassion. He's been greatly underestimated this year, with his shortest priced win being at 15/2, the others have been at 8/1, 20/1, 14/1 & another 20/1. His first win this year came after a 3 day break. Today he's back with a jock that has won twice on him in 2011. 14/1 win - bet365 (bog)

Re: BBOTD 17th July 3:45 The Curragh: Banimpire 1pt win 9/1 Bet365 Banimpire has been a model of consistency all season, and her only blemish was when dropping back to a mile for the Irish 1000 Guineas. She looks over priced here, with a question mark over the slowly run English Oaks form. The principles from Epson all line up and Dancing Rain could confirm the form over World of Wonders and Blue Bunting may well go better on this course, however at the odds Banimpire looks the bet. She showed fine qualities to beat Field of Miracles at Royal Ascot with the third well adrift, and that came just a few days after her win at Cork. By Holy Roman Emperor any softening of the ground will not be a problem and Banimpire looks set to run well.

Re: BBOTD 17th July 0.5e/w banimpire 9/1 bet365 curragh 15.45 excellent e/w value for banimpire in this 9 horse irish oaks,banimpire is a quality horse with a proven record in class 1 contests with 4 wins out of 8 class 1 races entered,6 wins out of its 11 contests entered todate,2 wins over this distance in june and also a course winner,with 4 of the 9 runners being 50/1 or more the e/w chance is a must,with a small win bet,and tradeing at 2.5(6/4) for the place on betfair will be having a massine bet(£2 quid) on that,if could nap a place this would be a nap

Re: BBOTD 17th July curragh 15:10 manieree 0.5 ew 20/1 ladbrokes runs well at 7f but today is racing 9f might be bit to far for this horse but handles soft ground well. after racing 11 and 10f and realising the horse doesnt stay they slowing bringing the horse back to 7 8f which is the distance suited. but has a good chance of placing i hope. has won on soft, yeilding ground but was over 7 f and this year jumped straight upto 10 furlongs from 7f big mistake in my eyes should of done a mile then go to 10f but hey thats the owner,trainers choice.

Re: BBOTD 17th July 3.45 Curragh - Dancing Rain - win at 9/2 BOG Paddy power Oaks winner, beat todays main market rivals and can beat them again Big, long striding, galloping filly who should be more suited to the Curragh than Epsom, as to be fair should Blue Bunting, who's probably the main danger The current favourite is Wonder of Wonders but her best runs have all come on sharp or undulating tracks, Tipperary, Chester, Epsom. Not sure she'll cope with the British pair on a galloping track The pundits seem to be saying that Dancing Rain stole the race with a turn of foot from the front at epsom, but i think she'll be even better coming off a strong gallop

Re: BBOTD 17th July 3:45 Curragh - Blue Bunting - Back I think she has a massive chance here and I also think she's over-priced. She was sent off short priced favourite for the Oaks but clearly did not handle the trials and tribulations that Epsom is notorious for. She finished 4th but was given a delicate ride to say the least in the final stages and would undoubtedly have been placed if Frankie had been a tad harder with her. She is a classy filly and has bucket loads of potential and if you take out the Epsom run she would be much shorter here. I think she represents outstanding value and at 5/4 I think Wonder Of Wonders is plenty short enough, She is clearly another classy filly but could not go past Dancing Rain when given plenty of chance to do so by Moore at Epsom and I think Dancing Rain will confirm that form today. However, I think Frankie will be more alert to Dancing Rain going off too far in front again today and I think he'll deliver Blue Bunting wide and late to swoop for the win 1pt win @ 4/1 William Hill BOG

Re: BBOTD 17th July 3.10 Curragh - 1pt win Kirinda @ 8/1 (Ladbrokes) John Oxx's filly doesn't look particularly straight-forward, with a high head-carriage, but clearly has ability, and still looks unexposed having only raced 3 times in her career to date. She beat the smart Empowering on her debut, who won her next two, before flopping in higher grade events this season so far. Kirinda probably needed her next run after a break. She's quite a big filly so her pipes will have been well and truly opened after a 2l 3rd to Siren's Song at Navan. She ran quite a decent race last time out behind Banimpire in a blanket finish really, although the winner franked the form having won at Royal Ascot. She was only beaten 1 1/2l that day. Wild Wind, Vivacious Vivienne, and Sapphire have also run well since, so the form does stack up. That race was on good to firm ground and I'm not convinced Kirinda is seen at her best on that sort of ground. She won her debut on the polytrack, but she has quite a high knee action, suggesting she could be better with a bit of cut. The yielding ground today offers her that, and I think she's capable of running very well. The track should suit her and I think she's a solid e/w selection.

Re: BBOTD 17th July KITLEY HASSLE 2.55 Newton Abbot. 0.5 points each way. Needs to prove fitness after a break, but has every chance if fit, especially off a mark of 102. Trip and ground suits and Hadden Frost more than capable of getting the fractions right. 12/1 Victor Chandler BOG

Re: BBOTD 17th July 4.45 Redcar - Qeethaara (4/1 William Hill) 1pt Win Really fancied this one last time out but was ultimately no match for an enterprisingly ridden winner, I think she remains well handicapped and with the Brisbourne stable ticking along nicely I think it's only a matter of time till she goes in again off this sort of mark; hopefully it's today.