• No Thanks
    • Me speaky no England

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 29th Aug

can i get pass like prevous tournament? for newcomers
i would say no but Morlspin might be a in good mood, all you have done is made 2 posts asking for a password and 2 posts not worth a fart. get involved more in the forum, we dont bite

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 29th Aug A level of late reg needed for those of us with piece of SHIT pc's that think it is funny to fvck around giving you a sh!tload of error messages, before eventually relenting and letting you open the software 25 seconds after 8 :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 29th Aug Entry Requirements and T&C's: 1) To be a member of PuntersLounge.com and have at least 2 posts (non password related) There should be continue in this point: But only if administrator have good mood. If he had bad day then only his friends can get password... Is that what you call serious attitude? What kind of community is this??? That's just ridiculous

We will have a new league with a much much better prize next month on Unibet, I'll be making these games for POSTING AND ACTIVE members only. :ok
Im a relative newbie but am trying to get involved and interact with the users in the forum(although not always successfully):) I would suggest all of the 'password hunters' get involved in some of the active threads with some genuine input.:eyes The guys at pl seem to put a lot af effort into getting added value tourneys for MEMBERS. I suggest you put a bit of effort into the forum and do yourselves a favour.

Im a relative newbie but am trying to get involved and interact with the users in the forum(although not always successfully):) I would suggest all of the 'password hunters' get involved in some of the active threads with some genuine input.:eyes The guys at pl seem to put a lot af effort into getting added value tourneys for MEMBERS. I suggest you put a bit of effort into the forum and do yourselves a favour.
very well said Acez :ok:ok

Entry Requirements and T&C's: 1) To be a member of PuntersLounge.com and have at least 2 posts (non password related) There should be continue in this point: But only if administrator have good mood. If he had bad day then only his friends can get password... Is that what you call serious attitude? What kind of community is this??? That's just ridiculous
what is ridiculous is people like you who constantly ask for the password to our games and dont put any effort into the community,there is a lot of background work to get these games and it wouldnt hurt to make some effort in getting involved with us all, we dont bite :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Unibet Poker Added Value Series - Next Game Monday 29th Aug look i didnt get password either for tonights game but i aint gonna moan about it because i want to part of this community of players at punters lounge sure things dont always go right and we can say this or that but if you dont grasp at what these guys do in the backround work putting in the time and effort for everyone to get involved then remember we dont want people like that here because they input nothing but complain and moan so move on and be done with your kind as i left my violin in my car and i aint getting it out now