UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July

Tuesday 12 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pyunik FC v FC Viktoria Plzen (16:00 BST) 4.35 3.6 1.8 106.32 %
maximize.gif Valletta v Ekranas (18:30 BST) 1.57 1.57 1.22 209.36 %
maximize.gif FK Mogren v Litex Lovech (19:00 BST) 5.1 3.8 1.75 103.07 %
maximize.gif NK Maribor v F91 Dudelange (19:00 BST) 1.05 4.5 4.5 139.68 %
maximize.gif Slovan Bratislava v FC Tobol Kostanay (19:15 BST) 1.22 6.15 10.2 107.83 %
maximize.gif Shamrock Rovers v Tallinna FC Flora (20:00 BST) 1.67 3.65 5 107.28 %
Wednesday 13 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Zestafoni v Dacia Chisinau (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.51 4.23 107.69 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Haifa v FK Borac Banja Luka (18:00 BST) 1.16 7.1 12.5 107.72 %
maximize.gif Malmö FF v HB Tórshavn (18:00 BST) 1.06 10.1 21 108.71 %
maximize.gif Bangor City v HJK Helsinki (18:30 BST) 6.1 3.82 1.54 107.51 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v PFC Neftchi (19:00 BST) 1.22 6.15 10.2 107.83 %
maximize.gif KS Skënderbeu Korçë v APOEL (19:00 BST) 7.9 4.5 1.38 107.33 %
maximize.gif SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz v Videoton FC (19:30 BST) 1.69 3.6 5 106.95 %
maximize.gif Skonto v Wisla Kraków (19:30 BST) 7.6 3.99 1.47 106.25 %
maximize.gif FK Partizan v FK Shkendija 79 (19:45 BST) 1.16 7.1 12.5 107.72 %
maximize.gif Linfield v FC BATE Borisov (19:45 BST) 7.1 5 1.47 102.04 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v Breidablik (19:45 BST) 1.11 8 17 108.29 %

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Wow...really amazed to see Skenderbeu Korca so high quoted here!!! Yeah, really,with the deepest respect for the cypriots but at least in Korca I'm pretty sure Skenderbeu won't lose,not to say will win! I leave in a town close to Korca and I guarantee you that the atmosphere will be great,I will be in the stadium by the way.:D It's true that it might be the 1st time for Skenderbeu to play in these levels but this team can make history like no other in Albania. Skenderbeu did great in the recent friendlies drawing with Neftchi Baku 1-1 and losing narrowly against Shakhtor Donetsk 0-1. Some promising players joined the squad recently making Skenderbeu even more fearsome. Dos Santos, Orelesi and Riberio from Barcelona B team are all great footballers. I will bet some money on the home team here and will enjoy the game from the stands. Bye!

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July

Wow...really amazed to see Skenderbeu Korca so high quoted here!!! Yeah, really,with the deepest respect for the cypriots but at least in Korca I'm pretty sure Skenderbeu won't lose,not to say will win! I leave in a town close to Korca and I guarantee you that the atmosphere will be great,I will be in the stadium by the way.:D It's true that it might be the 1st time for Skenderbeu to play in these levels but this team can make history like no other in Albania. Skenderbeu did great in the recent friendlies drawing with Neftchi Baku 1-1 and losing narrowly against Shakhtor Donetsk 0-1. Some promising players joined the squad recently making Skenderbeu even more fearsome. Dos Santos, Orelesi and Riberio from Barcelona B team are all great footballers. I will bet some money on the home team here and will enjoy the game from the stands. Bye!
Good post. I cam say the same thing about my home team Neftchi Baku. We are @ 10.00 against Dinamo Zagreb which is IMO based purely on the reputation each team has, I will definitely consider Neftchi on a handicap once the markets become available.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Dinamo Zagreb - Neftchi Really can't understand why Dinamo are so strong favorites here. Maybe it is because of their name. Neftchi did not sign many players in mid season so it will be the same team that won the title last year and players are used to play with each other. One important signing we made is Sasha Stamenkovic, goalkeeper from Red Star Belgrade who impressed me during pre season games. Neftchi played against relatively strong opponents and managed some good results in preparation for this game. We managed a 1-0 win against Poli Timisora, the team that played in Champions League few seasons ago, 1-1 draw against Albanian champions and conceded a last minute goal and lost to current Czech champions Victoria Pilzen. Also in the Azeri league last year Neftchi was not an attacking team and most of its games produced 2 or less goals and since so much is at stake unders is very likely in this one, but I won't be touching it. During the past seasons Azeri teams showed that they can play on the same level against strong opponents and I won't be surprised if we get something from this one. However, I expect it to be a tight game and maybe Dinamo winning by 1 goal. Neftchi +2 @ 2.20 Bet365

Wow...really amazed to see Skenderbeu Korca so high quoted here!!! Yeah, really,with the deepest respect for the cypriots but at least in Korca I'm pretty sure Skenderbeu won't lose,not to say will win! I leave in a town close to Korca and I guarantee you that the atmosphere will be great,I will be in the stadium by the way.:D It's true that it might be the 1st time for Skenderbeu to play in these levels but this team can make history like no other in Albania. Skenderbeu did great in the recent friendlies drawing with Neftchi Baku 1-1 and losing narrowly against Shakhtor Donetsk 0-1. Some promising players joined the squad recently making Skenderbeu even more fearsome. Dos Santos, Orelesi and Riberio from Barcelona B team are all great footballers. I will bet some money on the home team here and will enjoy the game from the stands. Bye!
ive just took a bit of both to score 10/11 with bet 365 after your positve write up mr wolf,thought the game was to-morrow but its wednesday.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Mogren v Litex Lovech The Montenegrin champions Mogren will play against a more illustrious Litex in this second round of Champions League qualifying, they had a crisis towards the end and where very close to lose the title. Instead of reinforcing the team they have sold many players so they will struggle both at home and in Europe to keep up with expectations. Coach Brana Milacic has seen players like Janjusevic, Grbic, Cetkovic, Tatar, Nuhi and Jovanovic, go without a proper replacement. Some moves were made in the market like the return of the striker Vladimir Gluscevic and the arrival of midfielders Bojan Ivanovic and Nikola Bogic but the team is weaker than last season. Today they will also have some players not available. left: Janjusevic (1st keeper), Tatar and Jovanovic (both regular midfielders) and Nuhi (defender). Djokaj (maybe the best player now, defender) is injured, Vujovic, Zec, Bakic (all strikers) and Przica (winger) are ill. AW (-1) 1.9 8/10

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July Shamrock Rovers to win looks pretty damn good, level of soccer in Estonia is so much lower than in Ireland, plus Floras first choice goalkeeper went to Netherland. Yes Flora is having pretty good streak in home league, but cmon we`re talking about the league where average attendance ca 200.

Shamrock Rovers to win looks pretty damn good' date=' level of soccer in Estonia is so much lower than in Ireland, plus Floras first choice goalkeeper went to Netherland. Yes Flora is having pretty good streak in home league, but cmon we`re talking about the league where average attendance ca 200.[/quote'] just took Shamrock odds 1.55 @ Betfair , medium stake the main reason - a lot more quality in Shamrock team + they are the home team.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July And i will aslo put 300 euro on Wisla Krakow DNB odds 1.25 They are playing against Skonto Riga , and again there are big difference(in quality) between thoes two teams. I remember how Wisla beat Barcelona(in that game there was Eto ,Henry, Xavi in starting 11) when they where playing in their home ground. Skonto will be very happy if they can get a draw or not to lose with big goal difference. p.s. in my opninion , qualifaying stages are great time to get good profit because quality teams are playing against very weak teams.

And i will aslo put 300 euro on Wisla Krakow DNB odds 1.25 They are playing against Skonto Riga , and again there are big difference(in quality) between thoes two teams. I remember how Wisla beat Barcelona(in that game there was Eto ,Henry, Xavi in starting 11) when they where playing in their home ground. Skonto will be very happy if they can get a draw or not to lose with big goal difference. p.s. in my opninion , qualifaying stages are great time to get good profit because quality teams are playing against very weak teams.
Just to point out that the last time Wisla played in this competion in 09-10 they were humilated by Levadia Tallin 2-1 on agg. Wisla were also knocked out of the Europa League 3rd Qualifing round by a team from Azerbijian last season.

just took Shamrock odds 1.55 @ Betfair , medium stake the main reason - a lot more quality in Shamrock team + they are the home team.
Don't like this at all at those odds. Rovers are in disarray at the moment. They should be walking the league with their squad, yet there's something not right in that camp. Michael O'Neill isn't a good manager, as has been recently shown by the departure of Trevor Croly. Rovers favourites (just) for this one but can't ignore the value offered by Coral for Flora @ 8. Will also be looking up Flora +1 on the AH at evens with VC.

Don't like this at all at those odds. Rovers are in disarray at the moment. They should be walking the league with their squad' date=' yet there's something not right in that camp. Michael O'Neill isn't a good manager, as has been recently shown by the departure of Trevor Croly. Rovers favourites (just) for this one but can't ignore the value offered by Coral for Flora @ 8. Will also be looking up Flora +1 on the AH at evens with VC.[/quote'] And to follow on from this; Shamrock Rovers record in the European Cup is 16 games played, 4 draws, 12 losses. Granted all those 16 games were in the pre-CL format, so they would have been up against very difficult teams. Secondly, Flora have not lost in 16 games in their own league so far this season. Shamrock Rovers have been very much underperforming this season compared to last, and are not scoring as many goals. This could be a difficult game, although Shamrock Rovers do have a clean bill of health, albeit they are missing their second striker Karl Sheppard. Good chance of under 2.5's in this game. Extratime.ie (best analysis for Irish football) is predicting a 1-0 win for Shamrock Rovers

Just to point out that the last time Wisla played in this competion in 09-10 they were humilated by Levadia Tallin 2-1 on agg. Wisla were also knocked out of the Europa League 3rd Qualifing round by a team from Azerbijian last season.
well , i can tell you that my team Skonto Riga last year lost to Nothern Irish amature team Portadown FC in 1st qualifaying round for EL :D :lol Portadown players where not even a profesional footballers , 50% of their players where working in their free time, some of they where taxi drivers , dentists and others :D :D :D sorry for my english.

And to follow on from this; Shamrock Rovers record in the European Cup is 16 games played, 4 draws, 12 losses. Granted all those 16 games were in the pre-CL format, so they would have been up against very difficult teams. Secondly, Flora have not lost in 16 games in their own league so far this season. Shamrock Rovers have been very much underperforming this season compared to last, and are not scoring as many goals. This could be a difficult game, although Shamrock Rovers do have a clean bill of health, albeit they are missing their second striker Karl Sheppard. Good chance of under 2.5's in this game. Extratime.ie (best analysis for Irish football) is predicting a 1-0 win for Shamrock Rovers
Those 16 wins are in league, where only half of its 10 teams are professional teams (players are getting paid for playing), and average match attendance is 200.

And i will aslo put 300 euro on Wisla Krakow DNB odds 1.25 They are playing against Skonto Riga , and again there are big difference(in quality) between thoes two teams. I remember how Wisla beat Barcelona(in that game there was Eto ,Henry, Xavi in starting 11) when they where playing in their home ground. Skonto will be very happy if they can get a draw or not to lose with big goal difference. p.s. in my opninion , qualifaying stages are great time to get good profit because quality teams are playing against very weak teams.
I remember Dynamo Kiev beat Barca 3-0 and 4-0 in second leg so what?Can they beat them now?Nope. Polish league is very weak.When was a last time they played in CL?10-15 years ago? Look at Yageliona in Europa that lost to some unknown team like Irtysh. Skonto are tough team to beat at home.Wisla was lucky to end in draw their last freindly match against Estonian team i think. @1.60 on win or @1.25 are sh*t odds and not even worth taking.Some good value on home team. Skonto +1AH @1.90

Those 16 wins are in league' date=' where only half of its 10 teams are professional teams (players are getting paid for playing), and average match attendance is 200.[/quote'] Ok and how many teams tehre is in Ireland League and how many are Pro?Not a big diference between two championship.Yes,Ireland will be probably better but it's not a huge diference like you say.

Ok and how many teams tehre is in Ireland League and how many are Pro?Not a big diference between two championship.Yes' date='Ireland will be probably better but it's not a huge diference like you say.[/quote'] Most of the teams in Ireland train as part-time teams, which is what matters most. They generally train twice a week as a team. However, Shamrock Rovers are the most serious outfit in the League of Ireland when it comes to organisation.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July I was also thinking about Shamrock Rovers. At their home ground Shamrock barely loses. And the quality difference between a team from Estonia (where the half of all teams are amateurs ) and the best team from Ireland should be big . Flora did also sell their best keeper to Vitesse (Netherlands). 1.54 @Betfair to Shamrock.

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July As a nation, Ireland is 31th place in Fifa ranking, Estonia is 79th, it says alot about the level of soccer in here. Im not saying its banker or anything, but Rovers @1.6 screams out for me.

As a nation' date=' Ireland is 31th place in Fifa ranking, Estonia is 79th, it says alot about the level of soccer in here.[/quote'] Nation has nothing to do with Club footy mate.2 different planets.Speak about club level...

Re: UEFA Champions League - 12-13 July I'll finish by saying this for Shamrock Rovers -v- Flora; There are a good few amateur teams in the League of Ireland too. Galway United, UCD and Drogheda are leagues apart from Shamrock Rovers. Look at Shamrock Rovers' results against these teams compared to the rest of the teams in the league. Either under 2.5 goals @ 2.0 or Flora Talinn +1.5 @ 1.6 are good bets.

Most of the teams in Ireland train as part-time teams, which is what matters most. They generally train twice a week as a team. However, Shamrock Rovers are the most serious outfit in the League of Ireland when it comes to organisation.
I know that mate,just taking a micky.My point was that there is as many amateur clubs in Estonia as in Ireland.That's all :ok shamrock is just too short at @1.44.But there is so many newbies here that are happy to take even @1.20 on home wins.time will teach them,they didn't burn their wings yet ;)

well , i can tell you that my team Skonto Riga last year lost to Nothern Irish amature team Portadown FC in 1st qualifaying round for EL :D :lol Portadown players where not even a profesional footballers , 50% of their players where working in their free time, some of they where taxi drivers , dentists and others :D :D :D sorry for my english.
Thats a fair point mate. I remember being very suprised by that result last year so its maybe shows that Skonto are quite bad. Still dont think its good value backing Wisla but good luck. Just to ask some advice Beer. Since you are from Latvia what are Ventspils like? I have noticed the odds on Shakhtyor Soligorsk v Ventspils in the Europa league and I am shocked by how good the odds are on a home win. The team are doing very well in the Belarusian league and recently drew 2-2 with BATE two weeks ago. I was thinking that the odds at around 1.80 on Shakhtyor look superb value. P.S. - I know this aint the right thread but just wanted your thoughts?

Just wanted to say it. We beat them 1-0 away and 3-2 at home (4-2 on aggregate).

Absolutely' date=' since we don't have as much success in football as you do :)[/quote'] We don't have much success too.Only shakhtar but it's not even ukrainian team.more like Brazil B-squad :lol