UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June

Thursday 30 June 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif AZAL Baku v FC Minsk (16:00 BST) 2.54 3.2 2.7 107.66 %
maximize.gif Banants v Olimpi Rustavi (16:00 BST) 2.48 3.2 2.7 108.61 %
maximize.gif FK Banga Gargždai v FK Qarabag (16:30 BST) 4.69 3.57 1.68 108.86 %
maximize.gif FK Rad v SP Tre Penne (16:30 BST) 1.04 12.2 40 106.80 %
maximize.gif Narva JK Trans v Rabotnicki Kometal (16:30 BST) 3.74 3.34 1.92 108.76 %
maximize.gif FC Daugava Daugavpils v Tromsø (17:00 BST) 5.11 3.6 1.63 108.70 %
maximize.gif FC Honka v Nõmme JK Kalju (17:00 BST) 1.27 5 10.7 108.07 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v CS Fola Esch (17:00 BST) 1.12 8.8 15 107.32 %
maximize.gif Aalesunds FK v Neath Athletic (18:00 BST) 1.17 6.62 12.2 108.76 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Tbilisi v FC Milsami Orhei (18:00 BST) 1.27 6 12 103.74 %
maximize.gif Ferencvárosi TC v Ulisses FC (18:00 BST) 1.22 6.13 10 108.28 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v Lusitanos (18:00 BST) 1.07 11 21 107.31 %
maximize.gif Spartak Trnava v FK Zeta Golubovci (18:00 BST) 1.42 4.07 7.5 108.33 %
maximize.gif UE Santa Coloma v Paksi SE (18:00 BST) 6.66 4.66 1.38 108.94 %
maximize.gif IBV Vestmannaerjar v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:00 BST) 2 3.52 3.88 104.18 %
maximize.gif IF Fuglajordur v KR Reykjavik (19:00 BST) 6.65 4.19 1.44 108.13 %
maximize.gif The New Saints v Cliftonville (19:00 BST) 1.92 3.47 3.75 107.57 %
maximize.gif UN Käerjeng 97 v BK Häcken (19:00 BST) 8.1 4.31 1.36 108.88 %
maximize.gif Birkirkara v Vllaznia Shkodër (19:30 BST) 2.54 3.35 2.85 104.31 %
maximize.gif FK Renova v Glentoran (19:30 BST) 1.28 5.5 9 107.42 %
maximize.gif Fulham v NSI Runavik (19:30 BST) 1.03 17 67 104.46 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Irtysh Pavlodar (19:30 BST) 1.22 6.5 10 107.35 %
maximize.gif Koper v FC Shakhter Karagandy (19:45 BST) 1.62 3.65 5.07 108.85 %
maximize.gif Å iroki Brijeg v Olimpija Ljubljana (19:45 BST) 2.13 3.45 3.05 108.72 %
maximize.gif FK Buducnost v KS Flamurtari Vlorë (20:00 BST) 1.52 3.82 5.86 109.03 %

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Finally the wait is over and new season begins. The one bet that stands out for me is Runavik @ 67.00. Not like I will be taking it, but Runavik in some sort of handicap will be interesting. Main reason is that season in Faroe Islands is active and their players are in good physical form, while for Fulham this will be first competitive game of the season. Even though they will most likely qualify I can't see them trashing Runavik here. Maybe narrow win by 1 or 2 goals.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Maybe Fulham will rest some players as they started their season a few days ago,I think.Dempsey and Salcido may not be back after starting in the Gold Cup final on saturday night.But nevertheless I expect Fulham to make 3 or 4 goals.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June I know that Faroe league is one of the weakest in Europe, but still I have just checked recent games and Runavik look like an attacking team. They scored in all of their last 10 games and recorded some impressive results like 9-0 and 6-4 against 07 Vestur and 6-1 against B71 Sandur. As far as betting on our teams will have to check the news closer to kick off before I give any views regarding AZAL Baku - FC Minsk and Banga - Qarabag

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June You're comparing games against sides from the mighty Faroe Islands? :loon Even IF this side had had an entire seasons head start over Fulham they'd still not be as fit. Don't forget Runavik are still a part time club..... Can't see too much in way of handicaps being offered myself.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June

You're comparing games against sides from the mighty Faroe Islands? :loon Even IF this side had had an entire seasons head start over Fulham they'd still not be as fit. Don't forget Runavik are still a part time club..... Can't see too much in way of handicaps being offered myself.
Just giving my opinion. I will only bet on Azeri teams during these qualifying rounds since at least I know something about them.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June TNS - CLITIFONTVILLE Tns 2,00 stanleybet I am happy to 2.00 at home supporting the TNS team every year and that is part of these competizoni last year in the first round eliminated the Irish champions Bohemians in the south and losing 1-0 away win then 4 - 0 the house, before being eliminated in the second round by dell'Anderlchet Belgium, the Clitifinvolle seems an opponent within their reach, the fee is for me to try

Any Welsh/Northern Irish League followers give us any insight on TNS' date='Neath, Glentoran or Cliftonville?[/quote']http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13940584.stm Yes Ahughes, this is a difficult one to call. I am a Cliftonville fan, they were my local team when I grew up in Belfast. The "Reds" finished the Irish league minus their manager Eddie Patterson and the new man (Tommy Breslin) seems to be re-structuring at Solitude. Cliftonville beat TNS 2-1 in a friendly two days before the draw was made. Close season has seen the departure of winger Chris Scannell and the singing of Joe Gormley, a striker that scored 68 goals last season for non-league side Crumlin Utd, Gormley has also scored 6 goals in two pre-season games. TNS have more Euro experience, but I expect the tie to be close over two legs. The link is an interview with Reds manager Tommy Breslin on the game. GL

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June A couple of prices appealed to me so far. Firstly, Fulham at home to NSI Runavik. Comments from new Fulham boss Martin Jol suggest that they will be taking this competition seriously this season. Always an important starting point when betting on this competition. Of course Fulham will be rusty, it is very early in their season. However I think this rustiness would be more evident in their offensive play, and so certainly wouldn't be looking at any handicap markets. I don't envisage their Faroe Island opponents venturing too far forward in search of goals. It will almost certainly be a parking of the bus. On the correct score market, Fulham to win 6-0 is shorter than any correct score where NSI Runavik score. And therefore the 1.53 for NO in the "both teams to score market" with VC looks very tempting. Bwin only go 1.35 on this. The second game is Rad Belgrade of Serbia against Tre Penne of San Marino. I admit I am in the dark regarding the quality of both these teams. However I notice that tonight in the Champions League fellow San Marinoers Tre Fiori went down 0-3 at home to Valetta from Malta. The fact that they were at home, and could only muster 4 attempts on goal, with only 1 on target, suggests to me that Tre Penne will be very limited going forward. Last season they were eliminated from Europe by Zrinjski or Bosnia, 13-3 on aggregate. They did however manage to score away from home in a 4-1 defeat, albiet an own goal. This is Rad's debut in European competition, however they finished 4th in the league last season. Despite finishing a full 24pts behind winners Partizan, they conceded the same amount of goals as Partizan (21 in 30 games), and at home shipped 9 in 15. Given that Rad are a best price 1.05 in the 90 min market, this looks like another park the bus misson from the away team. And so again with VC, NO for both teams to score at 1.7 looks great value. Bwin are as short as 1.4. To summarise, 2 strong favourites at home to two minnows who I don;t envisage commiting too many men forward, even if 2 or 3 down. Fulham V NSI Runavik - Both Teams to Score - No @1.53 Rad Belgrade V Tre Penne - Both Teams to Score - No @1.7 3 pts double @2.6 - Victor Chandler :hope

Any Welsh/Northern Irish League followers give us any insight on TNS' date='Neath, Glentoran or Cliftonville?[/quote'] TNS v Cliftonville, cliftonville win 3.75 8/10 i go to nearly all the cliftonville games and will be heading to wales on thursday:cheers but here is my tupenny worth, we played TNS last saturday in a friendly at there place and beat them 2-1 with joe and marty (2 new smashing young players we brought in during the summer) scoring the goals, we played bangor in our last warm up match on monday night and young joe gormley came on at half time and really looked the part and ended with 4 goals and we win 7-0 so confidence among players and supporters at our end is extremelly high and i expect us to bring about 200 supporters to the game but i know our fans and they will sing loud and proud from word go and you would think there was about 2000 fans :) so if anyone wants to have a few quid on the reds at 11/4 then i certainly wouldnt try talking you out of it:hope now a question for u AHughes seeing as ur from liverpool

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13940584.stm Yes Ahughes, this is a difficult one to call. I am a Cliftonville fan, they were my local team when I grew up in Belfast. The "Reds" finished the Irish league minus their manager Eddie Patterson and the new man (Tommy Breslin) seems to be re-structuring at Solitude. Cliftonville beat TNS 2-1 in a friendly two days before the draw was made. Close season has seen the departure of winger Chris Scannell and the singing of Joe Gormley, a striker that scored 68 goals last season for non-league side Crumlin Utd, Gormley has also scored 6 goals in two pre-season games. TNS have more Euro experience, but I expect the tie to be close over two legs. The link is an interview with Reds manager Tommy Breslin on the game. GL
what a load of rubbish

Finally the wait is over and new season begins. The one bet that stands out for me is Runavik @ 67.00. Not like I will be taking it, but Runavik in some sort of handicap will be interesting. Main reason is that season in Faroe Islands is active and their players are in good physical form, while for Fulham this will be first competitive game of the season. Even though they will most likely qualify I can't see them trashing Runavik here. Maybe narrow win by 1 or 2 goals.
Nah, the new season begins when the fourth-placed English side plays their CL qualifier. Until then it's still the summer/pre-season :p

now a question for u AHughes seeing as ur from liverpool Really depends on what you want to do ? I personally think the best clubs are in concert square although the krazyhouse can be a laugh. Then of course you have Matthew Street. The Swan is decent boozer and Hardman Street has a few good pubs also, hope this helps :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Fulham-NSI Runavik Fulham -4goals, 15/8 b365. Cannot see anything other than a demolition job here. Fulham are a top half premier league side against a Faroe Island league side. Martin Jol will want to impress the fan base early on, and there can be no better way of doing that than butchering a minow, send the "B" team for the second leg, job done. 7/2 is available for -5 if anyone wants to push the boat out.

Nah' date=' the new season begins when the fourth-placed English side plays their CL qualifier. Until then it's still the summer/pre-season :p[/quote'] I wouldn't underestimate Faroe Islands. I think few seasons ago Man.City qualified to UEFA Cup and played some Faroe team (I might be wrong and it was Icelandic team) and only managed 2-0 wins in both legs.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Fulham's penultimate game of last season was away at Birmingham when Norwegian centre back Brede Hangeland scored twice to add to other goals he notched over the season. Runavik are bound to be under the cosh for long periods, however rusty Fulham are, and I expect there will be plenty of set piece opportunities for Hangeland to get forward. I feel Hangeland is a decent price to score anytime at 11/2 with Hills and is also worth a dabble to score a brace at 35/1 with Paddy Power.

I wouldn't underestimate Faroe Islands. I think few seasons ago Man.City qualified to UEFA Cup and played some Faroe team (I might be wrong and it was Icelandic team) and only managed 2-0 wins in both legs.
Correct....they beat Streymur of Faroe Islands 2-0 each leg.... It's a judgement call as to whether Fulham really need, at this stage of the season, to bust a gut getting forward to secure a big handicap when in all honest they can easily just not bother turning up and they'd still get through.

Correct....they beat Streymur of Faroe Islands 2-0 each leg.... It's a judgement call as to whether Fulham really need' date=' at this stage of the season, to bust a gut getting forward to secure a big handicap when in all honest they can easily just not bother turning up and they'd still get through.[/quote'] Last season I lost quite a lot at this stage of the competition since I did not have much info about the teams so maybe will not even bet on Azeri teams this round.

Fulham's penultimate game of last season was away at Birmingham when Norwegian centre back Brede Hangeland scored twice to add to other goals he notched over the season. Runavik are bound to be under the cosh for long periods, however rusty Fulham are, and I expect there will be plenty of set piece opportunities for Hangeland to get forward. I feel Hangeland is a decent price to score anytime at 11/2 with Hills and is also worth a dabble to score a brace at 35/1 with Paddy Power.
Is he definetly in the starting line up Lab, if so I would think you have a decent call here.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Rad is small Serbian team,in Belgrade.They play on othere stadium because their is no godd for Europa League,but i don't believe that thay can concede.They have chance for Europe after 40 years and they are motivated.There is no chance for group stage for them,but points for Serbian football and money are that what are they playing for. Rad win with clean shet - my bet; Also : second half 2-3 goals.

You're right' date=' Scanell ,hasn't left. I was given the wrong information, for that I apologise to Ahughes and others. No need for the OTT inarticulate outburst, mind you, Bawnmore, not really surprising![/quote'] when i read your post i thought it was a quote from bbc but wat is your problem with bawnmore where i live which in my opinion is the best wee estate in north belfast :)

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Trans Narva - Rabotnicki Pick: Under 1.5 goals This is the first match from the first round in UEFA Europe League qualifications. Estonian Trans Narva will host Macedonian Rabotnicki from Skopje. Of course, the guests are the favorites, they are bigger club, last season they became famous as played against Liverpool in third round of the same competition. Trans Narva will try to make a positive result in the first leg. It is normal, they are the hosts. But I don't expect some big offensive. Coach Aleksei Yagudin is well aware the quality is on Rabotnicki side and I believe his main target will be not to receive goal. Speaking of Rabotnicki, they are not the same team from the last season. Number of players have leaved the club: Stefanovic, Radovic, Stankovic, Belica, Andonov and Gligorov. One more player, Mitrevski, is also in transfer talks with Slovakian Trencin and should sign any moment. On other side five new players joined the club: Lazarevski, Stankovski, Grozdanovski, Angelov and Brdarevski. According to me, Rabotnicki is now weaker then last season. Plus, coach Goran Petrevski will need some time to incorporate them. In situation like this I expect a low scoring match in Estonia. Everything will be decided on the second match in Skopje.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Renova - Glentoran Pick; Under 1.5 goals This is the first match from the first round in UEFA Europe League qualifications. Macedonian team Renova from Dzepciste will play against Glentoran from Northern Ireland. It is clear about the favorite on this match, but I am not so sure. At least I am expecting some problems for Renova. Here are my reasons. First of all, this match will be played in Skopje, on the national arena "Filip II". That means no team will have the home advantage. Yes, exactly like that. Renova is a club from small village Dzepciste (Dzepciste is near Tetovo, more then 60 km from Skopje). Usually Renova is playing their matches in Tetovo and only few hundreds fans are supporting them. Imagine now, when they must play on the stadium with capacity of 35.000. The opponent is attractive and there will be no more then few hundreds "neutral" visitors on the stadium. It is Summer preiod and most of the people are outside the capital. The next reason is Renova. Coach Bilbil Sokoli announced the starting eleven: Elezi, Trajkovski, Ristov, Mende Stepanovski, Kire Stepanovski, Statovci, Gashi, Emini, Bajrami, Jancevski, Nuhiju. Some of the best players from the last two seasons left the team and it is clear that Renova will have a hard time. The average age of the players that will start is 21 years. I am sure their inexperience will be a big problem. And the last reason is Glentoran. They are a big name in Northern Ireland football. They won the title 23 times and played in European competitions many times in their history. just for comparison, this is gonna be Renova ninth game in some European competition. Bby the way, Renova have just one victory in nine games (against Rijeka in Intertoto cup few years ago) and two draws (against Rijeka and Dinamo Minsk). It is clear Renova is not a strong favorite here. I expect Glentoran coach Scott Robertson Young to play defensive way in Skopje. His main task will be not to receive goal. In situation like this I expect a low scoring match in Skopje.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Spartak Trnava - Zeta Golubovci Spartak is regarded as a favourite, but to be honest, I don´t trust them much. They are "famous" with troubles which they have with teams from this area - Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia etc. New coach Hoftych doesn´t have enough time to adapt in Trnava. What is more important, Spartak doesn´t have full squad, because there are some injury problems and some players are still non-available (for example Karhan - important part of slovak national team). And last thing which plays against them - their own fans. Last season, they had shown their disappointment with the board of club and since that time, they have not been on the stadium. As they confirmed this week, this "strike" continues, so they won´t be on the stadium today. For me NO BET, but I think that it will be very close.