UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June So what do you guys think about over in TNS - Cliftonville game? Seems the visitors are scoring for fun in pre-season friendlies but they are the underdogs for some reason, so perhaps 1.9 for over is worth a try?

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Nomme Kalju +1.5 against FC Honka could be worth trying. The Finnish side Honka have been very bad this season considering the strength of their playing squad. Last season they managed to lose to shitty pub team Bangor City at the second qualifying round of Europa League. The match will be played at "neutral venue"(ISS Stadium) as Honka's own stadium doesn't meet the UEFA requirements.

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June there are a few bets I consider for today Tromso Tromso is a decent team with some experience in Europa League. In 2009 they managed a 1-1 draw with ath bilbao at home and a 3-2 in Bilbao. An in the same year they managed to eliminate Dinamo Minsk with 0-0 away and 4-1 at home. The latvian team have no experience in Europa League and even if they have the home advantage I belive that Tromso will manage the victory due to the fact that Norway has a much more challenging league then the Latvian one. Dinamo Tbilisi Much better side then the Moldovian team and have the home advantage, should be decisive... odds are a bit low however. Elfsborg I know the odds are rubbish however if I would see a team scoring over 3.5 goals today, this is the one. I prefer the over 3.5 for this match then the one in Fulham. Elfsborg are a high scoring home team, avarage is 2.57 goals per match. Considering there opponents are very week I can se a minimum of 4 goals here. GL:hope KR Reykjavik Don't know much about the team from Iceland however stats show that it's there 3rd year in a row playing in Europa League, they managed to pass Larissa in 2009 and Glentoran in 2010. I don't see the team from Feroe posing any problems here

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Going for a treble today, unusual for me but everything I fancy is short odds so going to push the boat out. FK Rad -1 (EH); seriously cannot see this Serbian side fail to beat a modest handicap against Tre Penne of San Marino who routinely get beaten by large scorelines in Europe. The game is in Serbia as well, although not in FK Rad's home ground. This is priced as low as 1.08 with William Hill but Bwin have it at 1.2 NK Varazdin -1 (EH); similar story here, Lusitanos are an Andorran side and Andorran sides get beaten heavily in Europe. NK Varazdin qualified by nature of being the runner's up in the Croatian Cup. Due to the disparity between the leagues I should not think they would have a problem beating the handicap here. Paks; Paks face another Andorran side. In their last 16 games in Europe Andorran sides have only avoided defeat three times, and two of those who against sides from San Marino. So even though UE Santa Coloma have home advantage here, and Paks are new to European competition, the visitors should win easily. They finished second in the Hungarian league, above Ferencvaros and Debrecen, who recently played in the CL group stage as I recall. Comes to 1.83 with Bwin

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June I will take the following treble: AZAL - Minsk Both teams play their first games in Europe. Minsk has scored and conceded in 9 out of their last 10 games and I guess they will score at least 1 goal here. Also I can't see our team not scoring since we tend to play better football at home. Both to Score @ 2.00 Banga - Qarabagh Qarabag played really good football in the past seasons on Europe and lost only to Twente and B.Dortmund in the play-off round. I am quite confident that Qarabagh will qualify to the next round, but not sure whether they will win both games or draw one of them, but for sure can't see them losing this one. Qarabagh +1 @ 1.20 Rad - Tre Penne I don't want to be disrespectful, but San Marino teams are crap. They can show some average performance at home but away they get beaten by many goals. Rad -1 @ 1.08 Treble @ 2.60 William Hill

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June

I will take the following treble: AZAL - Minsk Both teams play their first games in Europe. Minsk has scored and conceded in 9 out of their last 10 games and I guess they will score at least 1 goal here. Also I can't see our team not scoring since we tend to play better football at home. Both to Score @ 2.00 Banga - Qarabagh Qarabag played really good football in the past seasons on Europe and lost only to Twente and B.Dortmund in the play-off round. I am quite confident that Qarabagh will qualify to the next round, but not sure whether they will win both games or draw one of them, but for sure can't see them losing this one. Qarabagh +1 @ 1.20 Rad - Tre Penne I don't want to be disrespectful, but San Marino teams are crap. They can show some average performance at home but away they get beaten by many goals. Rad -1 @ 1.08 Treble @ 2.60 William Hill
Your AZAL bet has already come in, and I should think the others will be okay. Good call on BTTS.

Your AZAL bet has already come in' date=' and I should think the others will be okay. Good call on BTTS.[/quote'] Thanks. Actually when I added all my selections to the betslip I accidentally took Both to Score as single with the same stake I used for my treble, so I broke even already :) While I was writing this message Rad made it 2-0 and only minutes has gone.

medium stake on Tromso odds 1.53 @ Betsafe a lot more quality on Tromso side and it will be a suprise if Daugava can get a draw or something more.
@1.53 on team that yet to win away in Norway(apart from Cup games against 3-4 shit devison teams).Ok den,good luck.Usually norway teams play crap in Europa,last season they all were beaten. @Mustafa good call today :ok.Qarabaq should have no problem with qualifying to the next round.

@1.53 on team that yet to win away in Norway(apart from Cup games against 3-4 shit devison teams).Ok den,good luck.Usually norway teams play crap in Europa,last season they all were beaten. @Mustafa good call today :ok.Qarabaq should have no problem with qualifying to the next round.
49th minute 0 - 3 :D i have seen a lot of Daugavpils games and i know how they are playing.

I will take the following treble: AZAL - Minsk Both teams play their first games in Europe. Minsk has scored and conceded in 9 out of their last 10 games and I guess they will score at least 1 goal here. Also I can't see our team not scoring since we tend to play better football at home. Both to Score @ 2.00 Banga - Qarabagh Qarabag played really good football in the past seasons on Europe and lost only to Twente and B.Dortmund in the play-off round. I am quite confident that Qarabagh will qualify to the next round, but not sure whether they will win both games or draw one of them, but for sure can't see them losing this one. Qarabagh +1 @ 1.20 Rad - Tre Penne I don't want to be disrespectful, but San Marino teams are crap. They can show some average performance at home but away they get beaten by many goals. Rad -1 @ 1.08 Treble @ 2.60 William Hill
Nice :beer Really did not expect Qarabagh to win 4-0 and Rad has proven once again that San Marino teams are crap. Makes me wonder why they even play football.

Rad is small Serbian team,in Belgrade.They play on othere stadium because their is no godd for Europa League,but i don't believe that thay can concede.They have chance for Europe after 40 years and they are motivated.There is no chance for group stage for them,but points for Serbian football and money are that what are they playing for. Rad win with clean shet - my bet; Also : second half 2-3 goals.
6:0 (4:0) :gimme

Thanks. In the next round we will play Streymur from Faroe Islands and I guess with a bit of luck we will finally get to the group stage this season.

Be careful of Fulham. Although they are decent young players' date=' Jol has said that Dalle Valle and a few others may be starting. Dempsey, Salcido etc will all be understandably missing.[/quote'] To be honest they could play with their U15's and still give them a decent game, NSI are fourth in the Faroe Islands league :lol..3-0 at the very least for me, they will want the tie sewn up in the first half and I expect it will be..

Going for a treble today, unusual for me but everything I fancy is short odds so going to push the boat out. FK Rad -1 (EH); seriously cannot see this Serbian side fail to beat a modest handicap against Tre Penne of San Marino who routinely get beaten by large scorelines in Europe. The game is in Serbia as well, although not in FK Rad's home ground. This is priced as low as 1.08 with William Hill but Bwin have it at 1.2 NK Varazdin -1 (EH); similar story here, Lusitanos are an Andorran side and Andorran sides get beaten heavily in Europe. NK Varazdin qualified by nature of being the runner's up in the Croatian Cup. Due to the disparity between the leagues I should not think they would have a problem beating the handicap here. Paks; Paks face another Andorran side. In their last 16 games in Europe Andorran sides have only avoided defeat three times, and two of those who against sides from San Marino. So even though UE Santa Coloma have home advantage here, and Paks are new to European competition, the visitors should win easily. They finished second in the Hungarian league, above Ferencvaros and Debrecen, who recently played in the CL group stage as I recall. Comes to 1.83 with Bwin
Bet won :ok

A couple of prices appealed to me so far. Firstly, Fulham at home to NSI Runavik. Comments from new Fulham boss Martin Jol suggest that they will be taking this competition seriously this season. Always an important starting point when betting on this competition. Of course Fulham will be rusty, it is very early in their season. However I think this rustiness would be more evident in their offensive play, and so certainly wouldn't be looking at any handicap markets. I don't envisage their Faroe Island opponents venturing too far forward in search of goals. It will almost certainly be a parking of the bus. On the correct score market, Fulham to win 6-0 is shorter than any correct score where NSI Runavik score. And therefore the 1.53 for NO in the "both teams to score market" with VC looks very tempting. Bwin only go 1.35 on this. The second game is Rad Belgrade of Serbia against Tre Penne of San Marino. I admit I am in the dark regarding the quality of both these teams. However I notice that tonight in the Champions League fellow San Marinoers Tre Fiori went down 0-3 at home to Valetta from Malta. The fact that they were at home, and could only muster 4 attempts on goal, with only 1 on target, suggests to me that Tre Penne will be very limited going forward. Last season they were eliminated from Europe by Zrinjski or Bosnia, 13-3 on aggregate. They did however manage to score away from home in a 4-1 defeat, albiet an own goal. This is Rad's debut in European competition, however they finished 4th in the league last season. Despite finishing a full 24pts behind winners Partizan, they conceded the same amount of goals as Partizan (21 in 30 games), and at home shipped 9 in 15. Given that Rad are a best price 1.05 in the 90 min market, this looks like another park the bus misson from the away team. And so again with VC, NO for both teams to score at 1.7 looks great value. Bwin are as short as 1.4. To summarise, 2 strong favourites at home to two minnows who I don;t envisage commiting too many men forward, even if 2 or 3 down. Fulham V NSI Runavik - Both Teams to Score - No @1.53 Rad Belgrade V Tre Penne - Both Teams to Score - No @1.7 3 pts double @2.6 - Victor Chandler :hope
Nice and easy :cigar Some good winners in here again tonight. WD all the winners. Roll on the 2nd legs :ok

Nomme Kalju +1.5 against FC Honka could be worth trying. The Finnish side Honka have been very bad this season considering the strength of their playing squad. Last season they managed to lose to shitty pub team Bangor City at the second qualifying round of Europa League. The match will be played at "neutral venue"(ISS Stadium) as Honka's own stadium doesn't meet the UEFA requirements.
:nana

Thats what your up against' date=' players who wont get out of bed for less than 30 grand a week and can't put the effort in when they are asked to do their job.[/quote'] They had been in pre season training for a week to be fair!..they were poor but still had 15-1 on corners, the minimum score they would have been happy with was 3-0 and they were obviously content to take it. Jol named a much stronger side than predicted but I wouldn't expect that to happen in the second leg as the tie is now won. Good night all round by the looks of it but, apart from a few exceptions, you never get follow ups from the people who lose on the football threads..:lol

Re: UEFA Europa League - Thursday 30 June Tromso 0-5 :ok Dinamo Tiblisi 2-0 :ok Elfsborg managed the over 4-0 :ok KR Reykjavik 1-3 :ok Combo bet @ 4.9

there are a few bets I consider for today Tromso Tromso is a decent team with some experience in Europa League. In 2009 they managed a 1-1 draw with ath bilbao at home and a 3-2 in Bilbao. An in the same year they managed to eliminate Dinamo Minsk with 0-0 away and 4-1 at home. The latvian team have no experience in Europa League and even if they have the home advantage I belive that Tromso will manage the victory due to the fact that Norway has a much more challenging league then the Latvian one. Dinamo Tbilisi Much better side then the Moldovian team and have the home advantage, should be decisive... odds are a bit low however. Elfsborg I know the odds are rubbish however if I would see a team scoring over 3.5 goals today, this is the one. I prefer the over 3.5 for this match then the one in Fulham. Elfsborg are a high scoring home team, avarage is 2.57 goals per match. Considering there opponents are very week I can se a minimum of 4 goals here. GL:hope KR Reykjavik Don't know much about the team from Iceland however stats show that it's there 3rd year in a row playing in Europa League, they managed to pass Larissa in 2009 and Glentoran in 2010. I don't see the team from Feroe posing any problems here