PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - 11th February 8pm - Triple Stud I was thinking of making my weekly donation to the prize pool tonight but as last week's 'performance' proved, I think I'm better off getting to know each variant individually before tackling the mixed games. I felt I was probably a hindrance to those who knew what they were doing.

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - 11th February 8pm - Triple Stud

I was thinking of making my weekly donation to the prize pool tonight but as last week's 'performance' proved' date=' I think I'm better off getting to know each variant individually before tackling the mixed games. I felt I was probably a hindrance to those who knew what they were doing.[/quote'] I wouldn't worry Ian, it's taken me 3 levels to work out that the variant changed each level lol Others never seem to mind, always good for a laugh.

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - 11th February 8pm - Triple Stud

I was thinking of making my weekly donation to the prize pool tonight but as last week's 'performance' proved' date=' I think I'm better off getting to know each variant individually before tackling the mixed games. I felt I was probably a hindrance to those who knew what they were doing.[/quote']8 game is a bit mind boggling, but I think you would have coped with tonight's just fine. Don't ever feel you would be a hindrance. :ok Anyway, you'll really enjoy badugi. :D Managed to out-luck lucky luckbox Al for the win tonight. :nana (Sorry, didn't take the screenshot)

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - - 21st January 8.30pm Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo

nicely done Helen and congrats on the League win. think i got a tad bit too aggressive in the end,but getting late and i needed my beauty sleep ;) [ATTACH]4214[/ATTACH]
You should still be in bed Al :lol:lol:lol

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4-18th February 8.30pm - Badugi Well done Gem tonight, that has to be my favourite variant, just love the crazyness of it all :ok Apologies once again for missing a few hands, never expected to get through in other games. Congrats to Helen, multi-talented-tastic! Not sure where I finished last time, but a bronze must be a personal best, well happy with that :)

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4-18th February 8.30pm - Badugi Thanks everybody, enjoyed this nowadays rare win :) Congrats to Helen on the league victory! Pretty dominating, also with the fact added that only Helen and Al played all the rounds, but even such small private tournies can be enjoyable.

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo Are we taking a league break until after Easter maybe or just starting up straight away again? If we take a break we could fill the gap with a selection of variants just for fun (not that it isn't fun normally). Say Mixed Omaha, 5 card Draw, 2-7 Triple draw, triple stud, badugi. Throw in 8-game if we have time. That should cover all the variants in one form or other I think.

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo

Are we taking a league break until after Easter maybe or just starting up straight away again? If we take a break we could fill the gap with a selection of variants just for fun (not that it isn't fun normally). Say Mixed Omaha' date=' 5 card Draw, 2-7 Triple draw, triple stud, badugi. Throw in 8-game if we have time. That should cover all the variants in one form or other I think.[/quote'] not a bad idea H, we will have this week off and then i will set up a game for the 4th.March what would you like 1st?