maximize.gif FC Nantes v Dijon FCO (19:00 BST) 2.4 2.87 2.87 111.23 %
maximize.gif LB Châteauroux v Tours (19:00 BST) 2.3 2.87 3 111.59 %
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v Nîmes Olympique (19:00 BST) 2 3 3.6 111.11 %
maximize.gif Stade Reims v US Boulogne (19:00 BST) 2.3 2.87 3 111.59 %
maximize.gif Troyes AC v Angers SCO (19:00 BST) 2.3 2.87 3 111.59 %
maximize.gif Vannes v CS Sedan Ardennes (19:00 BST) 2.4 2.87 2.87 111.23 %
Monday 18 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Le Mans FC v Le Havre AC (19:30 BST) 2.1 2.9 3.4 111.51 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April Ajaccio, Ligue 2 best home side agains Grenoble the 2nd worst away team. Ajaccio at 1,84 @188bet? Ajaccio are playing for at the league title and grenoble looks like a team going down, whit 4 of 8 up comming games away agains some of the top team in the league.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April It'd be fair to say that Ligue 2 has been fairly unpredictable as the season draws to a close. Loads of teams still playing for something so should make every game competitive. I've decided to take four bets for Friday night's action. I'll kick things off with Ajaccio, who welcome bottom side Grenoble to Corsica. They are one of the best home sides in the division although draws against Laval and Chateauroux have taken the gloss off the formbook. I think this match will suit them, however, because Grenoble can't sit in here. They need a win, a point is really useless to them at this stage. I think that will afford Ajaccio more space and therefore allow Richard Socrier and Jean-Francois Riviere to get chances. They conceded a desperately poor goal on Monday night at Tours and that will have knocked them slightly, but I think Grenoble are a side they can take care off. Really poor travellers and are extremely leaky in defence. Could be tight but I fancy ACA to take this. They are a more solid team at present and play with more cohesiveness. Nimes are another side embroiled in the relegation battle and they travel to Laval, who are still unbeaten at home this season (W7 D8 L0). I think Nimes are in a bit of trouble, simply because they can't buy a win at the moment. They lost a lot of players in the winter and as a result are relying on youth to see them through. Not sure that'll be enough against an assured Laval team who have all their big guns in Fabrice Levrat, Ludovic Genest, Ghislain Gimbert and Distel Zola fit. Laval are five points clear of the relegation zone and a win here would pretty much make them safe, in my opinion. Nimes will sit in for a point, they often do, but that could be their undoing. I don't think they have a defence capable enough to soak up pressure, nor an attack able enough to score on the counter. Unders was a consideration as both these teams don't score a barrelload, but in the end I've plumped for Laval. They are over even money against a poor side. I think that represents value on a team I expect to take the points home. I'm surprised to see the 1.80 on offer for Clermont +0.5AH at Metz and will gleefully take that all day long. It's hard to say whether Metz will stay up or not but I think this is a match fraught with danger for them. Clermont will be content not to lose this match as it'd be a step closer to safety and unlike Nimes, I think they are capable of taking something. In Sloan Privat, they have a pacey, accurate front man who is in form. They have Jerome Cellier and Franck Chaussidiere back in the side and that compensates for the loss of Yacube Sylla and Steven Pinto-Borges. Michel der Zakarian is wily and will know how to set his side up here. Metz are inexperienced, they are reliant on the Gambardella youths who are talented but not mentally prepared for a dogfight at the bottom. Clermont know how to grind this sort of result out. They showed tremendous character to get a point from 2-0 down to Troyes last week and have lost only 6 times in 15 trips away from Auvergne. Metz are without their right-back Cheikh Mater Gueye, and do seem brittle. I think Clermont will take a point at least here. My final bet is also on another away side. Dijon are in tremendous form and do have a very good record on the road. I don't think they should be on offer at even money at any sort of plus handicap away at Nantes, so I'll hit Dijon +0.25AH. Nantes are a club rotten to the core. They are a shambles at boardroom level and despite some big names, they really struggle to get results. The Beaujoire has turned into quite a hostile place and they are still missing important players in defence. Dijon are flying and could well get promotion. Eric Bautheac and Sebastian Ribas are playing really well and Benjamin Corgnet orchastrates things in the middle. They are in really good form and confidence is high, unlike the hosts, who have only won once since the turn of the year. In that sort of form, I can't ignore a Dijon plus line when it really should be 0AH one. Reccommendations Ajaccio @ 1.84 with 188bet 6pts Laval @ 2.06 with Pinnacle 5pts Clermont +0.5AH @ 1.80 with 188bet 5pts Dijon +0.25AH @ 2.00 with 188bet 4pts :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April One final bet for me in Ligue 2 this evening, and it comes in the match between Troyes and Angers. The visitors have a cup semi-final in midweek against PSG and despite their long unbeaten run, I think it might come to an end. Troyes are a good side, better than I gave them credit for earlier in the year. Jean-Marc Furlan has done well to keep them in with a squeak for promotion although they'll need to win here tonight to stay on the trail. Florian Jarjat is out so Troyes will have to reconvene in defence, but Troyes have had injury worries at the back all year and have adapted. Furlan has also added guys like Benjamin Psaume and Sebastian Grax to the side, so they seem a bit more dangerous in attack. They are strong and offensive at home, and are playing Angers, IMO, at the right time. I don't doubt for a second that these players won't have an eye on the semi-final. It's only natural. They struggled to break down Metz last weekend and are struggling for goals. Troyes are potent in that department and motivation may be their biggest factor here. Troyes -0.25AH has now moved into the 1.90s, which was what I was waiting for, as the price was too low earlier. Happy to take the hosts against potentially preoccupied opponents. Reccommendation Troyes -0.25AH @ 1.93 with Pinnacle 6pts :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April 4 best for me so far, plus I'm eyeing up a few more in addition :- Sedan 0AH @ 1.84 5/10 They let me down last week, but I think Sedan can bounce back with a win here. Les Sangliers are a quality team and line up at full strength, Vannes will be much easier opposition than Evian. Sedan have had their struggles on the road this year, but an accomplished 2-0 success at Troyes a couple of weeks ago was an excellent result and proved that they can get victories on their travels. Vannes, for all their reputation of being difficult to beat at Le Stade de la Rabine, actually have a poor record here since the opening rounds of the season. I’m confident that Sedan at least draw this one, which is why the 0AH looks attractive. As I said, Sedan line up at full strength whilst Vannes as usual have a number of injuries and key defensive midfielder Laurent Herve is suspended, so I’ll definitely side with the visitors here. Ajaccio -0.75 AH @ 2.07 5/10 For me, Ajaccio’s price is simply far too big here and I’m not sure why. They have one of the best home record’s in the whole of ligue 2 and face rock bottom Grenoble here who they should have few problems with. Ok, so the visitors have shown some improvements recently, but if they come here and manage to avoid defeat, they will be doing extremely well. ACA line up at full strength except for the suspended duo of Medjani and Delort, overall they are looking in pretty good condition. Not much else to say here except I’d say something like a 2-0 or 3-0 win looks likely, so no hesitation taking the hosts -0.75. Dijon +0.25 AH @ 1.96 5/10 These odds are far too juicy and I expect Dijon to take at least a point tonight. They are in fine form and have won 5 of their last 6 games and have looked very assured on their travels in the 2nd half of this season. Nantes are simply a club in crisis and in a huge mess at the moment, both on and off the field. Only 1 win in 10 games has been a poor return, and they miss a number of players to injury today. Last week, they managed to escape with a 0-0 at Chateauroux which was a surprise, but I don’t think Dijon will be so forgiving. If Les Rouges can get their noses ahead in this game then the Nantes public will turn on their players and the atmosphere be really bad. This should be a level ball game and no way do Dijon deserve to be 2nd favourites in it, so I’ll definitely side with them. Laval -0.5 AH @ 1.86 5/10 This is simply a case of a strong home team against a poor away one here, I expect Laval to win. They are the only team in ligue 2 who are still unbeaten in front of their own fans and they are certainly a tough nut to crack at Le Stade Francis le Basser. Nimes, as expected have struggled n the road all year, winning just one match and overall just having a massive struggle to pick up points. They got battered at Evian a couple of weeks ago, and a similar sort of performance here would result in another defeat. With Laval lining up at full strength, I just don’t see them having too many problems here and I’ll back them to collect the 3 points.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April Clermont +0.25 AH @ 2.06 4/10 Metz are struggling inside the relegation zone and haven’t really been convincing recently, struggling to win matches. I see Clermont picking up at least a point tonight, they are an underestimated side who can be hard to face. They are unbeaten in 7 and have actually only lost 2 of their last 14. I personally can see a draw happening in this fixture, but if someone is to win then I’d say it’s the visitors who have the best chance. There are some injuries on both sides, so that rather evens itself out. Overall I’m fairly confident that Clermont can get something here, they are a battling team who are regularly underestimated.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April Ajaccio v Grenoble, over 2 @ 1.68 The game fits my strategy...Ajaccio becoming a large public favorite, with tipsters at several sites lining up over the magic 90% line and the odds on offer shrinking for the home win. In these circumstances, which I have been tracking since October 2009, Ligue 2 public favorites have suffered, going 12-21 straight up, with over 2 being relatively safe: 15 wins (over 2.5), 11 pushes of 2 goals, 7 losses (under 1.5). I'm choosing the overs here rather than the +0.5 line because given Grenoble's poor defense and desperate need for a result, my feeling is that if they cover the +0.5 it'll likely be a 2-2 game rather than 0-0.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April

Ajaccio @ 1.84 with 188bet 6pts WIN Laval @ 2.06 with Pinnacle 5pts WIN Clermont +0.5AH @ 1.80 with 188bet 5pts WIN Dijon +0.25AH @ 2.00 with 188bet 4pts HALF WIN Troyes -0.25AH @ 1.93 with Pinnacle 6pts LOSS
Dramatic night in Ligue 2, but I'll take this every day of the week.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April :notworthy thanks guys, excellent tipping tonight, i extrapolated and went for things like 'Laval And Under 2.5' , to win to nil, correct score 1-0 etc as well as accumulators from your tips. Great previews; Top work!:cheers

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April A much better night. I hit 5/5 winners out of those I posted here, although sadly lost on some small stakes on Troyes and Istres which I took privately later. Still, veryhappy with tonight. Well done Atko with your selections, certainly me and you sang from the same hymnsheet tonight!

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April :notworthywell played guys took ajjacio,laval and clermont +0.5 with norwich in an accumulator and for £5 won £40 profit so thanks very much for all your hard work this league usually so unpredictible so again fantastic.:cow:cow:cow

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 15-18 April Yep meatman, always nice to see selections match up as it makes myself and hopefully others have even more confidence. 5/5 is a tremendous effort. Istres weren't too far away either tonight, shame about ESTAC though. Already looking forward to watching the highlights of this round! Glad a few followers got a nice payout this evening, always nice to see :ok Enjoy the winnings.