Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread Will get aprils results sorted today aswell slightly disappointing month lets hope May is kinder! 4.15 Hamilton Crackentorp really caught my eye not only because I was on him on his seasonal reappearance but mainly because he ran such a promising race. I thought the drop back in trip wouldnt perhaps be a problem having won over this trip in his younger days but clearly age has caught up and he clearly needs further having stayed on very stoutly towards the finish and should appreciate these extra 3f this afternoon. I am surprised to see him as big priced as he as this race doesnt appear to have a lot of strength in it with most of these look held by the handicapper at the moment and Becausewecan ever frustrating not getting head in front and clearly could set this up for a finisher like Crackentorp who was actually dropped 2lb for that latest effort and he ran as though he was well handicapped travelling strongly and finishing well so I feel a big run can be expected. 2pts win Crackentorp 9/2 vc 4.40 Salisbury English Summer is Mark Johnstons only runner on the Salisbury card which can sometimes prove significant but although he ran creditably on first run for yard there was no obvious sign he was ready to score in my opinion and with the yard only just ticking over and only about 50% running to form it has to be a massive concern and I am looking to oppose him today but like many others he is a trainer I just cant get right! Aurorian is a likeably consistent horse who ran as good as ever on seasonal reappearance in a race that looks a bit weak for the grade and he has always struggled to win of marks this high. Most of these look to want some cut in the ground but it looks like Salisbury is gonna be rattling fast today with the going described as officially firm in some places so that leads me to cross out Sula Two, Albeed and Taikoo. The only one that really leaves me with is Cosimo De Medici and he isnt one to go overboard about, he often shapes well but doesnt always look the most willing in a finish when passed he looks capable of going but doesnt often carrying his head in an awkward fashion, but that said when he has been ridden from the front he looked to be going well before Mongoose Alert flew down the outside to win easily and he stood no chance that was 3 starts ago, the last time we saw him he was closing in on Lovers Causeway perhaps looking a tad ungamely but another furnlong and he would have gone past I feel, interesting that the tongue tie has been left on but he has won without it, he is also a horse that would perhaps improve for some head gear at some point aswell. Hayley turner is an interesting booking only ridden 14 times for Morrison in past 5 seasons winning 3. He has only run once on turf finishing nearer last than first but he looks dangerously treated on his AW form as he is 10lb lower on turf than AW. 1pt e/w Cosimo De Medici 7/1 lads 2.05 Newmarket Little of interest in this handicap for me, Fox Hunt has cost me to much along the way only to go to france and win and like before worried about the form of the Johnston yard. Times Up was very disappointing last time out, Sharaayen's record fresh is abmissmal and ground looks plenty quick enough and im not convinced he needs a mile and a half. For me Chiberta King could be a nice E/W prospect, his record fresh is brilliant and he arrives here fresh and was second in this race last year and then winning over CD 2 weeks later, returns he off same mark as that win and is clearly gonna attack from the front again and could easily get a soft lead and easily plug on for a place at the very least I hope being so well treated on return and yard in good form aswell. 2pts e/w Chiberta King 12/1 lads 3.50 Newmarket 27 runner 6f sprint won last year by the progressive Hawkeyethenooand he lines up again this year but off a 15lb higher mark and he appeared slightly out of touch when last seen, yard also not in great form and only one horse has ever won back to backs of this handicap and that was Marsad in 2001 and 2002. Colonel Mak shaped well enough on reappearance although probably high enough in the weights these days having won the Ayr Silver cup, has dropped 1lb since last run and claimer takes off a further handy 5lb but this race demands a lot more from an inexperienced rider and concerns that the ground is also plenty quick enough for him puts me off. Cheveton returned to cracking form last year but again needs ground a lot easier than todays. Prime Defender is a group class horse who is having his first outing in a handicap in nearly a year and he may just be able to make that tell today scarping into this off top weight. His last 2 runs have been in listed company and they werent exactly sparkling but they should have put him spot on for this and class may just tell. Pastoral Player is probably the least exposed of all the runners in this handicap with only 10 starts to his name with 2 wins, last win was in a handicap at Ffos las when beating the mark johnston Below Zero by 1/2length in good style, 4lb higher today but its worth noting he has gone well fresh before and some of his best form has come over the Rowley Mile course when fresh last year and clearly still has plenty of room for improvement. Tiddliwinks is a horse that was forever frustrating many people last year including me, often given some poor rides by a certain jockey, but when he wasnt on board he ran some crackers. All his wins so far have come on the AW but the races he ran last year clearly give hope of picking up a big handicap prize somewhere. Hard to know what to expect fresh as he was kept busy last year in his first year of racing but yard couldnt be in better form at the moment and handicapper is still playing nice leaving him on same mark when running well in in the Portland handicap last year. Curtains could be a little bit of a dark horse this season, she looked one to keep on side of on her reappearance at Lingfield a month or so ago when beating the rapidly improving Norville who has since gone on to win again off a 4lb higher mark, Curtains herself got a 5lb rise in the weights which looks fair enough but she has to carry a nice light weight in this field and although this is a big rise in class she is well worth a try as she has shown a likeable and willing attitude and clearly goes well fresh and another 40days off the track is no concern. 1pt win Tiddliwinks 11/1 lads 1pt win Curtains 20/1 corals 1pt win Prime Defender 20/1 corals 1pt win Pastoral Player 12/1 lads

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread April Results :( Spinning Ridge upl -1 Magical Illusion upl -2 Dvinsky 3rdDH -2 Eijazz 2nd -1 Blue Nymph upl -3 Leaving Alone upl -1 Lady Florence upl -2 Music City upl -2 My Arch upl -3 Deauville Flyer upl -2 Bravo Echo upl -2 All Action upl -1 Modum WIN +9 -2 Bourne upl -2 Dark Lane upl -3 Arrys Orse upl -2 The Galloping Shoe upl -2 Beat The Bell 2nd +9 -4 Deauville Post upl -2 Fremont upl -1 Dance and Dance upl -1 Hacienda upl -1 Senate Majority 2nd -2 Odd Ball upl -1 Nadeen upl -2 Oldjoesaid 2nd -2 Hypnosis upl -1 Dreamacha 2nd -3 Asraab upl -4 Gouray Gal upl -1 April Totals Staked 120 Returned: 76.3 A totally abmissmal loss of -43.7 not a great start to the flat season at all fingers crossed May goes better after horses start having a few runs etc.

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 3.20 Beverley Silvery Moon has to be of interest having run well on all 4 starts last season maidens. Last seen over 8f on soft ground staying on stoutly and can only be expected to improve for this step up in trip and going handicapping for the first time with his last race working out reasonably well Easterby yard is going ok no great guns. The other interesting runner has to be Zapplamation who is well suited to a truly run race and should get that today. Last win came over CD off a 8lb lower mark but placed off this mark previously and clearly came on for the run on penultimate start having finished placed again last time out off a 1lb higher mark so clear has some room to move on this mark. 1pt win Silvery Moon 13/2 bet365 1pt win Zapplamation 7/1 hills 5.00 Kempton I feel Ivory Silk could be hard to beat today, she has been running really well on the AW this winter last seen winning off a 9lb lower mark, has since had 2 runs on the turf and aquitted herself just aswell last time finishing a length behind the rejuvinated Dickie Le Daviour. Clearly should be well suited to the return to polytrack and well drawn in stall 4 to attack from. 2pts win Ivory Silk 11/4 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 1.45 Chester First 2yr old bet for me this season. Lilys Angel looks a useful sort but I personally would have liked to have seen her do her last win in better style in a 3 runner event which is a concern at 7/4. So I think this race might revolve around the Brocklesby 1-2. Redair beat subsequent Brocklesby winner He's So Cool on debut when he run a little green and outpaced but he improved subsequently to beat Redair comfortably by 3/4length He So Cool has to carry a 4lb penalty for that win but clearly has more to give in the style he won the brocklesby in my opinion and yard made a great start with there 2yr olds and is well drawn in stall 5 although Redair and Lilys Angel are also drawn low. 1pt win He's So Cool 9/2 hills 2.55 Chester Chester is renowned for the worst draw bias in the country and you can forget anything drawn in stall 8 or more. Overturn is drawn in stall 1 and for a front runner it couldnt be more perfect and with him in the field the rest of the field are likely to happy to sit on his heels, he has been renowned for getting soft leads and taking races from the front. Won the Northumberland plate last year off a 6lb lower mark in very easy style and been mixing in hot hurdle races this winter and will be fit and a much better effort last time out at Ayr when 3rd behind Sanctuaire and aslong as the winter hasnt caught up with him he could make his presence felt off a just a 6lb higher mark than when last winning and fast ground no concern. Red Cadeaux became frustrating last year running with plenty of encouragement as if a win wasnt far away and finished 8th in this race last year off a 9lb lower mark, drawn slightly better today in stall 5 and has had a very good pipe opener at Kempton over an inadequate trip when a clear 2nd behind the rejuvinated Cosmic Sun and was well clear of the rest of the field, up 4lb for that effort which looks a little harsh but clearly in good heart again. 1pt win Overturn 11/2 pp 1pt win Red Cadeaux 7/1 hills 3.30 Chester Draw is extremely vital over this very quick 5f. Green Park has the favoured rail draw and is an interesting runner for the Carrol yard. Won 3 races over 6f last year including over this course. Last win came off a 3lb lower mark, has won 6 times over 5f and also on fast ground before although probably best on softer ground and over 6f but from that rail draw could be a nice e/w bet at 12/1 especially with many of the inform runners drawn out wide! 1pt e/w Green Park 12/1 vcbet 5.05 Southwell Irish Jugger looks hard to beat today for the Millman team who have a good record at this course with a 19% strike rate and a LSP of +10.95 and Irish is 3 from 3 over course. Up 5lb for latest win over CD beating First Rock by 1/2length who is 2lb better off today but whether that is enough on the Fibresand to make a difference I am not convinced as Irsih JUgger appeared to have plenty more to give although First Rock could be open to improvement with only 4 runs under his belt. 5pts win Irish Jugger 5/2 pp

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 4.05 Chester The Tom Dascombe team are in good form and although theyre a stable I am not a big fan of I think there runner Classic Colori looks a big price at 9/1. He has won first time up the last 2 seasons including last year in listed company. Was never able to cut it in handicap company afterwards but handicapper taking a real chance dropping him to a mark of 92 and this will also be the first time he has encountered fast ground since winning a maiden on g/f which also offers some hope. I am keen to take on the short priced favourite Beach Fire who ran respectably on revised mark on seasonal reappearance in first time blinkers closing late but didnt shape as a horse well handicapped and blinkers are left off again today! Changing The Guard hasnt won for nearly 2 years but keeps going close and didnt get a great run though last time out at Doncaster so is worth another chance with the yard continueing in great form and still looks handicapped to win races if getting a clean race. 1pt win Classic Colori 9/1 bet365 1pt win Changing The Guard 11/2 betfred 5.10 Chester Totally missed the price on Nibani who makes handicap debut today only just failing to make a winning return in a maiden last month clearly on the improve and a mark of 82 might be lenient but the price has colapsed but that makes others look big prices and Roger Varian's runner is another carrying a similar profile into this race with only 2 starts to date, winning a maiden on second attempt last october, clearly goes well fresh and a mark of 85 doesnt look over harsh with the race working out well most notably the 3rd placed horse Local Hero who won next time out and then went on to win over hurdles next 3 starts including a Grade 2 hurdle race. The other that looks massively overpriced is Inspirina who is well suited to tight courses like this having won here twice and also Epsom and Brighton which all suit his blazing front running tactics, well drawn to do just that today and has run well fresh in previous years, won a ametuer race very well off a 2lb lower mark so could easily make a presence felt here and his stamina could stretch this field from the front fingers crossed he is fit to go! 1pt win Pekan Star 5/1 corals 1pt e/w Inspirina 33/1 corals 2.05 Goodwood Moynahan often caught the eye last year with over exaggerated waiting tactics but did finally pick a course handicap up off a career mark over a mile last year when landing a gamble. He does tend to go well here at goodwood and now returns off just a 1lb higher mark than that win but all that said record fresh not great so only small stakes but yard are banging in winners including plenty of first time up winners aswell so aslong as he is wound up he could easily be in the firing line! 1pt win Moynahan 6/1 bet365

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 4.25 Lingfield Nahab looks a useful sort for the impressive Lanigan yard who have made a cracking start to the new season. Only showed modest amount of ability in maidens upto 8f last year but stepped up considerably on that form in handicap company end of season at Nottingham over 10f, and came back an even better prospect this year with a comfortable win at Wolverhampton over 9f clearly the drop back in trip to a mile today is a slight concern but wouldnt need to be anything special in this field under a 6lb penalty and should be easy pickings. 3pt win Nahab 13/8 sj 4.40 Chester Sioux Rising hasnt won for nearly 2 years and that was a win in a maiden followed up in handicap next time out off a mark of 80, her mark has remained static at around the low 80's ever since due to her ultra consistent profile and there is no doubting that again she will run her race for a yard that hardly go a day without a winner at the moment and last time outs effort shows her in real good light only failing by a head and that form working out extremely well and is now due to go up 6lb in the handicap from this weekend so hard to rule out! 2pt win Sioux Rising 5/1 lads 6.25 Ascot Parvana entered my notebook last year on debut run, she was well backed prior to running very green in a conditions races but really knuckled down and looked as though the penny was dropping in the closing stages staying on for 3rd, was then again highly tried in listed company next time out and ran no sort of race, been given a break since and now comes back in easiest task to date in a maiden, Rainbow Springs is clearly the one to beat but any improvement from parvana stepping up in trip would see her right in the mix. 1pt win Parvana 4/1 lads 7.35 Ascot Ermyn Lodge is always a fantastic E/W proposition, from an unfashionable yard so often goes off a decent price yet is a very capable front runner who has a fantastic record fresh and there arent many front runners like him that really do try as hard as he does every single time. Up 5lb for latest win and that clearly doesnt handicap him out of things clearly still improving and he is 2 from 2 over this CD. 1pt e/w Ermyn Lodge 9/1 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread Lots of racing today focused just on 5 races that all have horses that have catched my eye on previous runs etc. 2.10 Lingfield Dever Dream looks a stand out price at 9/2 against the favourite Flambeu, both carry a very progressive file and both are very closely matched on several runnings last season including a listed event at pontefract when they finished 2nd and 3rd to bounty box. Dever dream was 2+ lengths ahaead if Flambeu off level weights, they meet again today on level weights and the prices clearly reflect the fact that Flambeu has the benefit of a run and a decent one at that but I just feel at even money isnt much of a bet. Dever Dream has gone well fresh before. 1pt win Dever Dream 9/2 bet365 4.10 Haydock Bated Breath must surely romp home in this if he is to live up to expectations. He won in impressive style in a maiden on debut beating the useful Tagseed, then went on to win 2 handicaps in good style. Next 2 starts were on softer ground and a tad dissapointing although far from disgraced, totally forget last run when hampered twice in the run and getting no run whatsoever, should get a clean run race today with just 5 runners aslong as it run at a true gallop. 2pt win Bated Breath 7/4 lads 5.20 Haydock Bourne is of course the one they all have to beat but again at 4/6 it more reflects his trainer rather than his bare form. He ran well on reappearance but again shaping as if in need of a couple more furlongs also concern that all form has come when going fresh and Tartan Gunna looks a massive price for a yard that seemed to have hit a bit of a purple of patch again, headgear left off this time and interesting that Robinson gets a rare ride from this yard only 5 rides from yard in past 5 seasons one win from those rides and it was on this horse off same mark as todays so must stand a chance if coming on for the run last time out. 1pt e/w Tartan Gunna 12/1 bet365 5.10 Ascot Crown Choice shaped as if a sprinter to follow over the next few months when staying on from an unpromising position and travelled as though a well handicapped horse. 1lb higher in the weights today but better drawn today in stall 7 on the far side. The other that could be of interesting at a bit of a price is Kuanyao, not the best drawn in stall 16 but goes well fresh and just kept beating the handicapper last year winning all of last 6 starts up a massive 32lb since winning spree started in 2009 but clearly remains progressive and a latest 9lb rise may still not halt progression if draw doesnt prove bias. 1pt win Crown Choice 6/1 coral 1pt e/w Kuanyao 11/1 bet365 8.30 Thirsk Ruth Carr yard has finally got back into the winning groove and now have a yard full of well handicapped horses as we have seen over the past few days. Beckermet was just headed on the line in an apprentice race last week at newcastle, same jockey on baord today but is able to claim his full 7lb today so although Beckermet is up 3lb he is effectively 1lb better off under a capable looking apprentice. Hasnt won for several years but a listed winner at best and placed off marks in the high 90s in past couple of years makes a mark of 57 appear extremely lenient. 2pt e/w Beckermet 13/2 coral

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 4.20 Yarmouth Interesting handicap with several top yards represented with several unexposed and potential improvers in the field. I was keen to oppose Piano on reappeearance but ran creditably staying on well, yard in better form now aswell but that said she needs to step up again to land this at another skinny price and therefore I feel Rock My World could offer some value for a yard in hot form this season. 2nd on debut over a mile and then went fresh into another maiden again on the AW over 11f winning with a certain amount of ease and could be very well treated off a mark of 77 if fully wound up with 4th winning off a mark of 80 on handicap debut and also second placing off a mark of 78. And the debut maiden has had even more winners come out of it mainly at a modest effort but that maiden has produced Valid Reason who is a decent animal. 1pt win Rock My World 11/2 hills 3.00 Beverley Oppose a Ruth Carr runner at your perile at this time of year and once she has hit form, she had a similar season last year basically everything she runs runs very well and all her runners are returning to form and Lucky Art was the was the one to kick of the resurgent, like many other stablemates slipped a long way in the weights and looked well handicapped was unlucky to bump into a horse that is dangerous from the front last time and although up a massive 12lb for last win he should easily make his presence felt in this race from a plum draw in stall 1 and has won off a 10lb higher mark in the past! 2pts win Lucky Art 4/1 bet365 7.30 Southwell Beau Fighter has enjoyed a good winter on the fibresand this winter, got within 1/2length of Irish Jugger before he went on to win 2 more times including off a 10lb higher mark, and after that Beau Fighter also won twice on the fibresand last time beating the good benchmark Kingaroo over CD, never looked at home on polytrack and again disappointed last time out but a return to southwell could easily see him defy a 8lb rise in the weights with a useful apprentice taking off a very handy 3lb and with the rest of the field struggling for form must hold solid chance. 2pts win Beau Fighter 4/1 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 1.30 York Wrote this about the unexposed Pekan Star last week in a race at Chester before he was declared a non runner: Totally missed the price on Nibani who makes handicap debut today only just failing to make a winning return in a maiden last month clearly on the improve and a mark of 82 might be lenient but the price has colapsed but that makes others look big prices and Roger Varian's runner is another carrying a similar profile into this race with only 2 starts to date, winning a maiden on second attempt last october, clearly goes well fresh and a mark of 85 doesnt look over harsh with the race working out well most notably the 3rd placed horse Local Hero who won next time out and then went on to win over hurdles next 3 starts including a Grade 2 hurdle race. Same applies here today although he creeps into this handicap off bottom weight and that looks a golden plan by a very shrewd new yard who have made a cracking start to the season with an already established yard. The other interesting runner is Bonfire Knight who won very comfortably under Hanagan on seasonal appearance travelling very well throughout and suggesting he is very well handicapped, a 6lb rise in the weights is fair enough and may still have more to offer. 2pt win Pekan Star 7/1 bet365 1pt e/w Bonfire Knight 12/1 bet365 6.20 Kempton Stoneacre Gareth is worth a small interest in this wide open event most of these have something to prove Onceuponatime is dangerously handicapped but has never won over this trip and long losing run is starting to get frustrating. Stoneacre Gareth landed a massive gamble on debut for this yard after being off the track for nearly 3 years that was off a basement mark of 45, and followed up under a penalty in good style again, ran a creditable race at lingfield last time to finish 4th but his running style is probably not suited to that track and a return to Kempton must be in his favour and a short break also in his favour and 3lb better of since that run at lingfield and well drawn in stall 2 for a front runner. 2pt win Stoneacre Gareth 4/1 bet365 9.20 Kempton Dvinsky looks a massive price at 10/1, he is a tough front runner who loves it round here and on the AW surface. He got back to winning ways doing just that in March off just a 5lb higher mark. Has won off a higher marks before and record here is impressive and an EW punters dream. Was a bit of a no show on turf last time out but could easily bounce back round here off a fair mark and well drawn in stall 6 to bounce out. 1pt e/w Dvinsky 10/1 vc

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 1.30 York Little stands out in this race for me other than a tiny E/W bet on a rank outsider. Befortyfour was a useful prospect for Jarvis when last seen, winning 2 handicaps and ended up being rated 107, was placed off a mark of 103 and won off 95. Was last seen in a conditions race at newmarket having first run for over a year and ran well for 5th place, hasnt been seen for nearly 2 years but starts off back in handicaps off a handy mark for a new yard which is capable of readying a returning sort and yard have been in the winners circle recently. Now runs off same as when last winning a handicap. 1pt e/w Befortyfour 33/1 bet365 3.00 York Several of the inform runners are drawn high which is usually a negative over the mile at york they include Justonfortheroad and Light From Mars so I am gonna oppose those two. Dance and Dance is worth forgiving last run, having made a tardy start and then pulled like a train so worth forgiving that run and had previously ran a cracker in Spring Mile at doncaster, up 3lb for that run but looked well handicapped on that form, well suited to some give in the ground so good ground no problem and Detori is an interesting booking. The other runner that looks hard to leave out is the super inform Pinture who just keeps bumping into one too good last twice including the revitilised Light From Mars and last time Kyllachy Star who is from the inform yard of Fahey. Although Pintura is 2lb out of the handicap today he would be running off this mark from Saturday anyhow so should be more than capable and again bottom weight looks a good move and drawn in plum draw of stall 2 has to be in the firing line again. 2pt win Pintura 11/2 bet365 1pt win Dance and Dance 14/1 bet365

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 2.00 York Small interest in Crackentorp again for me. Ran a promoising race on comeback race this season staying on late over an inadequate trip but didnt exactly improve for the step up in trip last time out when again staying on far too late and would probably be of more interest over a longer trip, but his stamina could play a key role of this if they go a good pace and isnt handicapped out of things having placed off higher marks in a very busy season last year in some hot races and first time visor may well just bring out a little more from him. 1pt e/w Crackentorp 14/1 vc 4.10 York Horseradish might be worth a second chance if coping with a quick successive race. He carrys an ultra progressive file with just 12 starts and 6 wins in some big handicaps aswell and is well suited to how these races are run able to strike off a strong pace often travelling very well. Was probably caught out by a tardy start last week at a trip that probably stretches him but still managed a respectable 5th off this mark and could easily defy this mark back over 6f and on sounder ground again rather than rattling quick ground. 2pts win Horseradish 7/1 bet365 6.55 Hamilton Most of these have something to prove off their current marks and most look handicapped out of things. Red Cadeux is similar but he looked to be improving at the end of last year, second in Cesarewitch Trial off a mark of 98 and was a solid 9th in the actual race. Ran with great credit on seasonal reappearance over a trip that wasnt really enough of a test but was well clear of the remainder and chased home the inform Cosmic Sun. Ran abmissmally at Chester when sent off favourite for Chester Cup but dropped back in trip today and if running anything like how he ran at Kempton on seasonal debut he has to be hard to beat surely. 2pt win Red Cadeux 13/2 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 7.15 Newcastle Zapplamation must surely be hard to beat if repeating last 2 runs, the waiting tactics have been over exgerated the last twice on this horse and obvious concern that a 7lb claimer takes the ride today but he does ride winners and the 7lb is handy. He is clearly handicapped to win races off a 8lb higher mark than last winning mark travelling well and finishing well, set to go up 3lb from tomorrow and also wont mind any ran that has fell during the afternoon! 2pt win Zapplamation 9/2 sj 8.00 Hamilton Casino Night was 1/2length behind Bold Marc last week and meets that one on 6lb better terms today and surely has to turn the tables on that one. She hasnt always been the most consistent mare at times but has found some level of form this season, always goes well round here at Hamilton having won 4 times and she is only 3lb above lastw inning mark with a very useful claimer taking off 5lb and soft ground conditions will suit her well. 2pt win Casino Night 9/2 vcbet

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 1.35 Thirsk Ruth Carrs team remain in strong form and has a very good strike rate at this course with 9 winners from 55 runners here and a 16% strike rate with a LSP of +19.63, and this year has seen that increased to 3 from 8 38% and a LSP of +29.50. Those statistics are quite interesting as a lot of Ruth Carrs runners make the running and this track is well suited to front runners and that is exactly what I expect Conor Zur to do today from a reasonable draw, he has proved himself a tought front runner that is hard to pass when in fine form like this, up a furhter 5lb for latest win which was fairly bloodless and that could be easily defied today. Obviously wont want ground going to much softer. 4pt win Conor Zur 11/4 hills 4.25 Thirsk Wrote this about Beat The Bell few weeks back at Epsom; Beat The Bell is a horse that caught my eye last season looking like a handicap good thing on debut for the Barron yard at Musselburgh when well backed and had a tardy start but absolutely rattled home. Ran well in Ayr Bronze Cup and then went back to Musselburgh where he duly won only got put up 2lb for that effort but wasnt seen again till 2 weeks ag when he ran a blinder for 3rd. Record fresh isnt great so can be expected to come on for that and will need to again having been put up a further 2lb but still looks open to more even at the ripe age of 6. Duly ran a blinder of a race to finish second, well clear of the remainder. Up a further 2lb so of course needs to go on again but looks the sort to do just that. You can completely forget run last time out at Chester when poorly drawn. 2pts win Beat The Bell 13/2 betfred 3.45 Newbury Now I know Canford Cliffs is the best horse in the race, but Dick Turpin has beaten him 2 times out of 3 and this is mainly because he goes better fresh and he is also versatile as far as tactics where as Canford has proved a little tricky at times and although did appear to settle better latter in the season his record fresh is worrying at a shade of odds on and you know with Dick Turpin you will get a run for your money if nothing less he has the benefit of a run and Canford Cliffs is being aimed at bigger prizes later in the season so whether he is fully wound up for this has to be questioned. 2pt win Dick Turpin 7/2 hills 5.10 Newmarket Attwater had a winner this week to suggest the yard are going well enough. Sunshine Always was given a stinker of a ride 4 starts back by this apprentice and has since ran 2 solid efforts again rider not looking that great for her 5lb claim which is of course a major concern today. Ran a poor race last time out but is too well handicapped to ignore if that was a blot, has placed off marks 10lb+ higher and although most form has come on AW limited turf starts have been just as promising so at a big price just cant be ignored. 1pt e/w Sunshine Always 14/1 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 3.40 Ripon Plenty of these come into this in some shape of form and that has made a wide open event and for me Mr Rainbow looks a big price, won a maiden at first time of asking, then won a warwick handicap on 5lb lower mark, failed to land much of a blow last 2 starts but should be better suited to this sounder ground and also I can only see 2 front runners in this race Snow Bay and Mr Rainbow (and possibly Kay Gee Be doesnt always front run) and ripon is very well suited to a front runner getting an easy time so aslong as they dont take each other on they both should be in the firing line. 1pt e/w Mr Rainbow 18/1 vc 4.10 Ripon City Of Kings often goes well round here and the money for him this morning is signifcant as he has landed a few touches in his time and often goes off well backed. Has never been any great shake fresh so last time out run should have brought him on. Last win came over this CD off a 4lb lower mark but has won off a 6lb higher mark before, can forgive most of last years back end runs when he raced on unsuitable soft and heavy ground but back on fast ground today has to be considered still looking so well handicapped. 1pt e/w City of Kings 8/1 bet365

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 3.00 Bath Wooden King had a good spell of things towards the end of last year on the AW and clearly came on for the run last time out winning my the shortest of margins to Matteroffact who honestly did nothing for the form when bombing out at Southwell but willing to forgive any run on fibresand and the fact the the front 3 pulled well clear offers hope off just a 4lb higher mark and clearly still in good heart and well suited to rattling fast ground. Sermons Mount might be a tad overpriced at 11/1 with bet365, he landed a very nice gamble on final start last season round here over CD, winning very easily off a 5lb lower mark, wasnt seen after that but had been mainly reliable and plenty of placed efforts suggesting he can go on again this season, looked badly in need of the run on first start this season but a better show has to be excpected today with that run behind him. 2pt win Wooden King 7/2 hills 1pt e/w Sermons Mount 11/1 bet365 4.10 Wolverhamton The Bradley yard are desperate to get a win into The Tatling before retiring the old boy and he is clearly in great shape and although competing at basement level now he struggles to lay up with the early pace at times these times often starting slowly got away on much better terms last time and ran a blinder to finish 3rd, back on the AW today and well drawn against the rail if coming out on terms and clearly handicapped to win races off this mark, yard are showing signs of a revival with a win recently and several placed efforts. The other that interests me is Odd Ball and I wrote this last time out at Musselburgh Odd Ball is an interesting runner rated only 56 on handicap debut. He got that rating having beaten a very very modest bunch on debut, yard thought he would need the run but in the end he just did enough to get up and can surely only go one way after that and aslong as he continues to learn the mark of 56 might underestimate him. He is related to a couple of unpredictable sprinters at a modest level including Pinball and Rocketball but have both scored of higher marks and interesting that Rocketball has shown useful form over CD and fast ground has been the key to both those horses so aslong as the rain doesnt get into the ground he must have a chance in this race. Unfortunately the ground probably went against him that day and threw the race away at the start rearing at the stalls, will need to get away cleanly today against hardened sprinters but he did win first time out over CD and his mark looks a very workable one, clearly unexposed and open to plenty more. 1pt win Odd Ball 8/1 pp 1pt win The Tatling 11/2 pp 7.30 Windsor Not a race I want to be getting to heavily involved in with severals these in form and running well but Roberto Pegasus might be a handicap blot aslong as he is fit to do himself justice tonight. On breeding wouldnt have wanted 1m2f on debut but needed every yard of it extra 2f surely has to be in his favour on that evidence and although that win came on soft ground relatives have done their winning on firm ground so that shouldnt be a problem. A mark of 74 is very lenient with the 3rd placed horse in that maiden Shallow Bay winning off a mark of 74 and placed off a mark of 84 twice in some hot handicaps this season. Also the 4th horse won next time out in a maiden and has been given a rating of 76 and he was nearly 8 lengths behind that day so a mark of 74 may be a big blot. Phelan yard are just about running to form and have had several placed horses. 3pts e/w Roberto Pegasus 6/1 bet365

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 3.20 Brighton Theres no obvious front runner but there is several that like to be up with the pace and could produce a bit of a breakneck pace if they all end up taking on each other, Beaver Patrol looks most obvious to kick on closely followed by Caprio and Aye Ayr Digby. Magical Speedfit ran a good race over this course off a 1lb higher mark but didnt appear to see out this trip time before and that has to be a major concern today also yard massively struggling for a winner. Buxton could be the horse to do well if a strong pace is available. Always goes very well at this course and has alreay won a 3 runner event here this season and followed up with a good second off a 1lb lower mark than todays, struggled to get into race at lingfield but didnt shape as if out of form still finishing well from unpromising place and course record has to be taken seriously round here. 2pt win Buxton 7/1 hills 8.30 Kempton Many of these can be given a chance with several improvers in the field but Hills have Hereford Boy priced up at a massive 20/1, there are several prominent runners and one obvious front runner in Willow Dancer could set this up for a finisher espacially round here where horse coming down the middle off a fast pace have a significant advantage recently. Hereford Boy has to be ridden brave and Havlin knows that having won on him before, has slipped back down the handicap having been out of form most of winter but showed more like old self when finishing well and is now on last winning mark and if repeating that effort last time out has to go close, wide stalls no problem considering he will be dropped out last. 1pt e/w Hereford Boy 20/1 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 3.35 Lingfield Just a small interest in this race. MoreSweets n lace doesnt always look straightforward and as if she is giving her all in a finish so that is a concern here, Kenyan Cat ran a promising race on reappearance but whether the handicapper has caught up with him has to be questioned. The least exposed runner is Simcocks Shamardal Phantom only 5 runs to date and landed a weak maiden on the AW in really smart style and made a mark of 70 look kind but failed to land a blow in a hot race for a yarmouth handicap last time out, has to be worth another chance in what looks a weaker race, was just as good on turf last year as AW so could easily bounce back. 1pt win Shamardal Phantom 5/1 pp

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 5.35 Haydock Totally missed the price on this one but still feel he is the one to beat having wrote this last week for yarmouth before it was declared a non runner; and therefore I feel Rock My World could offer some value for a yard in hot form this season. 2nd on debut over a mile and then went fresh into another maiden again on the AW over 11f winning with a certain amount of ease and could be very well treated off a mark of 77 if fully wound up with 4th winning off a mark of 80 on handicap debut and also second placing off a mark of 78. And the debut maiden has had even more winners come out of it mainly at a modest effort but that maiden has produced Valid Reason who is a decent animal. Clearly with the massive market move this morning the yard expect a big run aswell. 5pts win Rock My World 3/1 bet365

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 7.30 Musselburgh Cant believe Hills have Peintre D'argent priced up at odds against, she made a mockery of her mark in apprentice handicap last week on her return. Starting slowly and never looked like winning but was given a confident ride and travelled really well throughout before taking it up and drawing clear without any effort whatsoever. She has clearly trained on again over the winter after a good season last year with steady progress, clearly on the up again and step back up in trip shouldnt prove a problem and escapes penalty and set to race off a 14lb higher mark from saturday and will take all the beating. 10pt win Peintre D'argent 5/4 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 7.30 Musselburgh Cant believe Hills have Peintre D'argent priced up at odds against, she made a mockery of her mark in apprentice handicap last week on her return. Starting slowly and never looked like winning but was given a confident ride and travelled really well throughout before taking it up and drawing clear without any effort whatsoever. She has clearly trained on again over the winter after a good season last year with steady progress, clearly on the up again and step back up in trip shouldnt prove a problem and escapes penalty and set to race off a 14lb higher mark from saturday and will take all the beating. 10pt win Peintre D'argent 5/4 hills 3.40 Bath Collect Art is still 4lb ahead of the handicapper and ought to be hard to beat but Atlantic Beach is worth a small win bet due to the frustrating 7 runner field. He was a revelation for the Omeara yard for last year winning twice, hasnt exactly landed much of a blow for Bradley yard since but sign the Bradley yard are returning to form have come about in recent days and he now looks well handicapped running off same mark as last winning and only just over a length behind Absa Lutte last time out off a 2lb higher mark. Well suited to a stiff track having won at Beverley and Carlisle and Baths stiff track should suit having being racing on flatter tracks recently. 1pt win Atlantic Beach 14/1 bet365 3.20 Yarmouth Dreadful looking race with a few of these looking very poor handicappers. Of the ones that can be given chances; Colincas Lad has always needed a run or two to set him going. Integria has had a few races in quick succession and now runs under a double penalty which looks harsh as it didnt win by a lot last time out. Join Up is capable but more of an AW horse and hasnt been shining lately. Cane Cat scraped home at Kempton but been off track for 50 days now and 3lb rise has found him out in the past. So with that Grey Boy has to have a great shout in this very weak looking contest having been running in much stronger races and winning 3 times in recent weeks and last 2 efforts have been solid placed efforts he is still well handicaped on his AW form having won off a 12lb higher mark on AW and recent efforts suggest he can still act just aswell on turf. 1pt win Grey Boy 11/2 hills

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 7.10 Windsor Hardly inspiring day of racing to be honest but I do feel Mymumsaysimbest is a good looking value bet. He is a 6 yr old who has seen very little racing only 10 runs to date, was unable to get anywhere near the winner on penultimate start over CD who got first run and was clearly well treated. But Mymum made light work of following up that effort with a win last time out beating the consistent Collect Art who has boosted that form 3 times since, including 2 wins and a good placed effort, the 3rd has finished 2nd since off 2lb higher mark and 5th has also won since giving the form a solid look to it and a 5lb rise looks fair if not a tad lenient on paper. Fast ground no concern and Moore and his dad dont team up that often on dead losses and this season boast an impressive 33% strike rate this season. 3pt win Mymumsaysimthebest 7/2 bet365

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 3.40 Ripon This race has a typical Ripon feeling about it nearly all front runners, front runners go well here but with so many in a field they are gona go far to fast you would assume and this could setup for a finisher. The 2 finishers that catch my eye in this race is the Fahey/Hanagan duo in Lord Aeryn who has been in good form this season so far winning on comeback and just as good again in defeat last time behind a potentially useful sort in Nelsons Bounty. Up another 4lb for that defeat but the way he finished that race suggested he is still well handicapped and this race is clearly gonna be run to suit. The other that catches the eye is Dubai Dynamo who is worth a small bet with Ruth Carrs runners back in hot form recently and its a fool that dismiss's any of her runners at the moment. He has won off higher marks before and is known for stringing good efforts together and did well to get as close to Kay Gee Be as he did considering where the paid came from that day with Kay Gee much better placed throughout and is another that will be well suited to the strong pace. 3pt win Lord Aeryn 9/2 pp 1pt win Dubai Dynamo 6/1 pp 4.20 Chepstow Beaumonts Party ought to be hard to beat under a penalty having won very well last time out but that was only 3 days ago and at 11/8 offers little room for error the one that interests me and did most of the season last year is Crazy Chris. Lightly raced for her age and still potentially unexposed has gone well fresh everytime before so that isnt a major concern, obviously had problems and has yet again changed trainers, but she looks handicapped to win races having won off just a 3lb higher mark last year and Hughes looks a very interesting booking! 2pt e/w Crazy Chris 7/1 bet365 In desperate need of a winner! :$

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 2.40 Leicester Steps must have a better chance than his price suggests surely? You can completely forget his last run at Chester when running well before stumbling in the home straight and was then heavily eased afterwards but looked to be in with a shout before stumbling and wasnt exactly that well drawn that day neither but showed bags of speed yet again and must have a solid e/w chance of course the Henry Candy runner is gonner be hard to beat if repeating last time out effort. Steps was very consistent last year and he proved he could make it as a decent handicapper when 2nd to the useful looking Loki's Revenge in an end of year nursery off a mark of 77 now only 3lb higher and looks competitive on this mark of that stumble hasnt effected confidence. 1pt e/w Steps 12/1 pp 2.35 Goodwood You cant exactly say Mymumsaysimthebest was unlucky last time out but wasnt given any chance when breaking slowly from stall 1 at Windsor which is just fatal. Was then out the rear the whole race before staying on eye catchingly through the field when the race had already been won by Soap Wars who is currently a short priced favourite for this race who won well last time out but rather got the race to himself and perhaps wont things so easy today although remains well handicapped on best irish form if anywhere near back to that form but the prices look skinny and far more value in Mymum in my opinion having won well on previous start when beating Collect Art who has won twice since and placed twice since and that whole form looks to have a solid look about it. 2pt win Mymumsaysimthebest 5/1 hills 3.30 Carlisle Mcbirney has a good chance to complete the hatrick having won first 2 starts in handicaps having showed very little in maidens although did stay on over 7f, stepped up markedly in trip on handicap debut and was well backed to get off the mark infront of a consistent AW handicapper in the Broughtons Paradis beating him by 3 lengths. Stayed on even better over a slightly shorter trip last time out on turf debut winning with plenty in hand again and that form has been boosted since with 2nd (who reopposes today but on 2lb worse terms) and 3rd both winning next time out and although up another 7lb he is 2 from 2 in handicaps and still unexposed and handicapper may not have him yet. 4pt win Mcbirney 11/4 pp 5.55 Chepstow Charlie Too has been running well on the AW recently having made a winnign reappearance at Wolvcerhampton on a basin mark of 45, travelling well throughout and came down the outside with a smooth finishing success and looked capable of more again after that, was then run at Southwell where his hold up style wasnt well suited and was badly outpaced at the start but finished very strongly again at a track that is hard to do so at and managed to pinch 2nd, that was off a 6lb higher mark up a further 1lb but useful claimer takes off 5lb today rather than last times 3lb so effectively 1lb better of than when at southwell. Main concern is the head gear being left off has clearly trained on over the winter and could still have some improvement if proving effective back on turf without headgear! 1pt win CharlieToo 9/2 pp

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 3.00 Redcar Poor racing and only one runner catches my eye across the 3 flat cards and that is Ishetoo. The others in the race have plenty of questions but that does include Ishetoo aswell. Hamoody doesnt look particuarly well handicapped but is able to make his presence felt in hot handicaps which he showed on penultimate start in a hot race at Newmarket but was a no-show last time out which is a massive concern but it is worth noting last try over this trip was his last win and he could prove a big danger if bouncing back. Bronze Beau was a very poor maiden until winning a very weak Maiden Seller at Hamilton last year which provided no solid form what soever but then started to find some form winning a couple of handicaps and good placed efforts, back off the mark last time out but was able to dictate and unchallenged so off an 8lb higher mark this looks very tough. Ishetoo has struggled to win for nearly 2 years now but was a very decent sprinter at his best and now is very dangerously handicapped if ever able to recapture the spark having won off a 17lb higher mark at his best. Goes well on fast ground as well as slightly sounder ground so any overnight rain isnt a massive concern and Hanagan looks a strong booking. His record fresh is also very encouraging with several placed efforts and a win when fresh except last year when he was disappointing but Hanagan booked and yard had a winner over the weekend suggest things are perhaps lined up for a good try. 1pt e/w Ishetoo 8/1 vc

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread Some really competitive handicaps today and nice to get my teeth back into it. 4.35 Sandown Incendo has finished 2nd on last 2 starts plenty to like about the way he has travelled into his races lately to suggest he is handicapped to win a race like this with the hood clearly having a positive affect. Form on soft ground as a youngster suggests the ground with juice shouldnt be a problem today and stays further than this so should cope with the uphill finish. Shallow Bay finished 3rd behind Incendo last time out and is probably the most lightly raced horse in the lineup and still open to plenty of improvement yet and has given 2 good efforts this season and again suggests he too is capable of winning a race. He too has form on soft ground in maidens last year and breeding certainly suggest that stamina is her game and should take this test well. 1pt win Incendo 14/1 coral 1pt win Shallow Bay 8/1 lads 3.15 York Staying races can often throw up unusual results with horses tackling trips for the firs time etc. and that was the case when Dark Ranger bolted up at 28/1 in a 2m2f handicap over the Knavesmire. Drop in 2f shouldnt cause to many problems with wins over much shorter trips before. Up 8lb for that easy victory and with the ever reliable Blackstone Vegas back in 2nd a good bench mark and they finished all strung out so looks a good effort on paper and unexposed at staying trips has to be of interest at what looks a very generous price. 1pt e/w Dark Ranger 11/1 coral 4.25 York Mayoman looks poised for a big run having run a solid race on reappearance without any headgear. He proved a revelation last season winning 6 times since winter 09 starting off on a mark of 55, finished last season on his steady upward curve with an impressive off a 6lb lower mark than todays and clearly has room for more improvement on the back of what was an encouraging effort with things not exactly going to plan with the hood being removed late and he had no chance of getting up with the pace like he likes to, more experienced jockey takes over today and visor re-fitted, very versatile as far as ground goes it would seem. 1pt win Mayoman 7/1 vc Good to be back will get results for May up in the next few days but need to detox my liver and catch some 40 winks badly!!

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 5.10 Bath Not exactly a typical Saturday race but all the same a very interesting one. Several hold up horses in the race and they might be the ones to benefit from a several front runners including Dancing Primo, Zagarock and Duneen Dream. Dancing Primo has it all to prove on handicap debut even off such a lowly mark having been beaten 20+ lengths on last 2 starts. Zagarock bounced into some sort of form last time out when getting a soft lead most of the way but did show a good attitude when challenged and eventually won well, up 6lb for that effort and had previously failed to show very little and ground knowhere near as quick as lto and presence of other front runners is very off putting. TT's Dream looks to be returnign to form last couple of starts having travelled well intoo the race over 1m2f but then empty very quickly and didnt get home, so seems a bit strange connections have opted for a further 2f today and tongue tie has also been removed so perhaps another day for him. Duneen Dream has been in good form recently but has yet to prove he stays beyond 1m2f and even that looks to stretch him in a truelly run race. This race mainly revolves around whether Lunar Promise can repeat what he did at Kempton on Wednesday when he was returned from nearly 3 years off the track and was very well backed to get the job done. Winning off a 16lb lower mark than he had previously won off though so therefore a 6lb penalty could just be peanuts especially considering the style of his victory during the week, but there are a few questions which make him a no bet at his very skinny price, he could easily bounce after such a long layoff and he has previously only showed limited form on turf and most of his form has come on the AW. Therefore Fastinthestraight in my opinion has a massive chance for the Jim Boyle yard who are having a quiet time again at the moment but they have had a winner and several others run above expectations and he is a very good trainer with low class handicappers and doesnt persevere with them if they arent worth there keep. Fast hasnt been since disappointing on fibresand debut in February but any horse can be forgiven that but had previously shown a very smart turn of foot for a class 6 animal on the polytrack at Kempton, won a tad cosy and a 5lb rise doesnt look excessive with a capable apprentice taking off a further 3lb and he remains unexposed after so little racing. 1pt e/w Fastinthestraight 10/1 vc 3.55 Chester Well as per usual you can count those drawn from about stall 7 and upwards out of this but that actually still leaves some very interesting runners and you can give many of these a very fair shout but for me there are 2 that stick out like sore thumbs at there prices and they are Tartan Gunna who comes from the Johnston yard who havnt exactly had the season they would normally have to date but as per normal they keep popping the winners in and he appeared to run well on his latest start when held up but was far too keen for own good but did finish well from an unpromising position over CD and has now run well both starts over this course which is a massive boost considering this course is so unique. Now 3lb below last winning mark and shaped as if his turn wasnt far away. The other interesting runner has to be Mirrored who for a Easterby runner doesnt look over bet for once probably as there are several with big shouts but at 7/1 it looks a very generous price for a horse that has competed in some of the big handicaps of the seasons previously and yard going extremely well at the moment and he had dropped a long way in the weights to win on penultimate start did run to a similar level last time out off revised mark finishing well but didnt find the ones that got first run coming back to him and therefore could get involved if getting the gaps on this course but several winners at the May meeting came from the back as they just kept going to hard up front so will be interesting to see how the bias comes out today. 1pt win Mirrored 7/1 pp 1pt win Tartan Gunna 9/1 bet365 3.30 Sandown Night Carnation looks massive price at 13/8 in my opinion. She looks a class act having won her last handicap on penultimate start very comfortably with second winning next time out. She then went on to beat several of these last time out in a Conditions Race. Didnt exactly do that in the style perhaps you would have expected but she showed a good attitude to secure the victory which has to stand her in good stead and these all now have to pull something extra to beat her and she clearly has some room for improvement and looks to be going the right way for a yard that have done little wrong lately and the sounder surface will be in her favour. 4pt win Night Carnation 13/8 bet365 7.10 Lingfield An 18 runner low grade handicap on the turf at lingfield normally equals carnage so small stakes only but Ghost Dancer is a big price if able to reproduce the form he showed on his reappearance when he finished very strongly from the rear and really caught the eye in the run and a repeat off that would see him go very close, dropped a long way in the handicap having been winless for a nearly 2 years now, 10lb lower than last winning mark and he is well drawn in stall 15 and has to given a chance. 1pt e/w Ghost Dancer 12/1 bet365

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread 2.00 Salisbury Not sure how many more chances you can give Nibani but considering the weight of money over night would suggest the yard are behind it and the yard couldnt be in better form but not for me. Uphold won a claimer last time out and has changed yards but needs to prove he stays this trip so can only be watched this time round. Milnagavie would have been of interested if ground had remained fast but it has just been changed good to soft, good in places and all his form comes on fast ground but is 3 from 5 over this trip and gave another good showing over 2f further last time out off revised mark around this course also not sure to get a soft lead with Mildoura in the field. The same can be said for Spice Fair in form of his life but never raced on soft ground but does stay further than this. Warlu Way is an interesting runner having had trouble getting through last time out but had previously won by the narrowest of margins revised mark means he needs to continue progressing which he could well do having been lightly raced, dunlop yard still in good form so could have more to offer but a price of 4/1 is short enough for me. The one that interest me and looks a massive price especially now the ground has gone her way is Mildoura, she is a really tough mare who is pretty consistent, slightly disappointing end of last season but they were competitive races and she had had a hard season, has gone well fresh before, stays further than this and has placed form off 3lb higher marks for all she finds winning hard she has 3 wins to her name and last of them was on the AW off a 1lb lower mark. 1pt e/w Mildoura 22/1 vc

Re: Chris34's 2011 Flat Thread Silvery Moon -1 Zapplamation -1 Ivory Silk -2 He's So Cool -1 Overturn +6.50 -1 Red Cadeaux -1 Green Park -2 Irish Jugger -5 Classic Colori -1 Changing The Guard -1 Inspirina -2 Moynahan -1 Nahab +10.5 -4 Sioux Rising -2 Ermyn Lodge +3.25 -2 Parvana -1 Dever Dream -1 Bated Breath +6.5 -2 Tartan Gunna -2 Crown Choice -1 Kuanyao -2 Beckermet +5.25 -4 Lucky Art -2 Beau Fighter +10 -2 Pekan Star +16 -2 Bonfire Knight -2 Stoneacre Gareth -2 Dvinsky -2 Befortyfour -2 Pintura -2 Dance and Dance -1 Crackentorp -2 Horseradish -2 Red Cadeux +15 -2 Zapplamation -2 Casino Night -2 Conor Zur -4 Beat The Bell -2 Dick Turpin -2 Mr Rainbow -2 City Of Kings +3 -2 Wooden King -2 Sermons Mount -2 Odd Ball -1 The Tatling -1 Buxton -2 Hereford Boy -2 Shamardal Phantom -1 Rock My World -5 Peintre D'argent -10 Atlantic Beach -1 Grey Boy -1 Mymumsaysimthebest -3 Lord Aeryn -3 Dubai Dynamo +7 -1 Crazy Chris -4 Steps +17 -2 Mymumsaysimthebest -2 Mcbirney -4 Charlietoo -1 Ishetoo -2 Total Staked: 129 Returned: 100 P/L: -29 Perhaps not as bad as I had though at times, but still disappointing to have 2 months running with a loss, this month seems to have start a little better and Royal Ascot next week hopefully can turn things around. YTD: Staked 229 Returned: 176.3 P/L: -52.7