Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Bronshoj v Fredericia
Selection Draw
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.40
Reasoning this very game i think will end in nothing less than a Draw, 1-1 score draw is likely to be the draw scores as the away team have been playing draws both home and away recently and it is likely they will repeat this in this game and the home team will not settle less than this also in this match.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Copenhagen - Aarhus: Aarhus +1 (AH) @ 2.15 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 As expected Copenhagen are heavy favourites (around 1.40) in this match. The hosts are 9-1-0 and have opened up a 10 point lead in 1st place. But this is a match were Copenhagen may have problems. Copenhagen had to play a match on Thursday at Standard Liege where they lost 3-0. So, fatigue and disappointment may be factors. Furthermore, Aarhus is in good form with 4 consecutive wins including 2 consecutive away wins. So, Copenhagen's fatigue and some complancency given the lead at the top of the table may combine to compromise Copenhagen's performance. The given AH odds are great, I think, especially since the stake is returned even if Copenhagen win by 1 goal.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Midtjylland vs Horsens Home side will try to continue their great run. They were outstanding against Odense. Also Horsens are looking very good this season and we will see a lovely game tonight (I will for sure)! The history shows us that home side won major part of the games between these two team, but I fancy a draw. Horsens have a good chance to steal a point from this match or even 3. draw @ 3.83 with Pinnacle Sports

• 4 weeks later...

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Nordsjaelland - Lyngby
Selection Nordsjaelland
Strength 10/10
Date 30/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.65
Reasoning A very good odd for the paper calculus, NordsJaelland is best team at home, is second place in the league, they just won 3-1 at FC Copenhaga, a very big result, the other side Lyngby is not doing well with only 8 points, for me is a big difference of value between this teams and for this odd I can't miss it! Good luck!

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Sport Football (Denmark) Event Odense - Copenhagen Selection draw Strength 7/10 Date 30/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.50 Reasoning I don't know exactly wheter this one will be a draw or a narrow away win. Odense are in poor form, Copenhagen are the best away team in their championship, but they only got 1 point in their last 3 games, so I would rather go for a draw, probably 0-0 or 1-1, cause both teams are in poor form. Also considering the odds for the away win being 2.4(the highest) I would rather choose the 3.5 for the draw when in doubt, cause Copenhagen only won 2 times out of the last 5 played in Odense and also ended as draw at home against OB in the last direct meeting. Also at home they have a strong 4 0 2 record. My bet is a bit risky so I'll take it with a lower stake. I suggest you to take Copenhagen ah 0 with a higher confidence, or Copenhagen +0.5, cause even though Copenhagen are not in their best form, Odense are even worst. I'm taking the draw for the fact that it has more value and this is a home game for Odense so it will be more difficult for a Copenhagen who only got 1 point in the last 3 to win here. I still see them as favorites even though bettors seem to go with Odense, but they're almost always wrong, that's why bookies get so much profit :) Good Luck !

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 AGF Aarhus vs Silkeborg The absentees of AGF, striker Graulund, 5 goals in 12 games and midfielder Kasper Povlsen, 12 games, makes me consider that away side will come here in search of a win and will succeed. These two men are very important for home side. Silkeborg have been good away with 3 wins and 3 defeats, just 1 draw. Home seen has shaken last games and I expect them to lose first match home! away @ 3.55 with NordicBet

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 AGF>Silkeborg=over (1.85) bet365 stake 5 / 10 AGF position 5° points 25 Silkeborg position 8° points 20 Preview: AGF: Injured: Howard (defender 3 / 0), Graulund (striker 12 / 5), Povlsen (midfielder 12 / 0), Petersen (midfielder 14 / 1), Devdariani (midfielder 4 / 0). Silkeborg: injured: Christensen (striker 0 / 0). The AGF has a score in-house w4-d3-l0 goals scored 11 goals against 5 while the Silkeborg has a score out of the house w3-d1-l3 goals scored 10 goals against 11. The AGF is a good home team has scored 22 goals in 15 games for tonight have many problems but training with some significant absences, the manager is forced to enter the team owner has 2 players in the Under 19. The Silkeborg but has some problems when playing away from home, he scored 21 goals and just 21 goals in 15 games. In the end I think this is a game with many goals from actions. Aarhus has not lost in any of the last 18 meetings. Record at home this season for Aarhus: 4-3-0. In the last 15 games played at home Aarhus, Aarhus has won 5 times, I have matched 5 and Silkeborg has won 5. The goal difference is 31-24 in favor of Aarhus. :hope:hope:hope

AGF Aarhus vs Silkeborg The absentees of AGF, striker Graulund, 5 goals in 12 games and midfielder Kasper Povlsen, 12 games, makes me consider that away side will come here in search of a win and will succeed. These two men are very important for home side. Silkeborg have been good away with 3 wins and 3 defeats, just 1 draw. Home seen has shaken last games and I expect them to lose first match home! away @ 3.55 with NordicBet
SWEET!:nana:nana

Saturday 26 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Odense BK v FC Midtjylland (16:00 GMT) 2.3 3.6 3.3 101.56 %
Sunday 27 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v FC Nordsjælland (13:00 GMT) 2.5 3.4 3 102.75 %
maximize.gif FC København v HB Køge (15:00 GMT) 1.2 8.2 19.8 100.58 %
maximize.gif SønderjyskE v Lyngby BK (15:00 GMT) 1.9 3.6 4.5 102.38 %
maximize.gif Aalborg BK v AGF Aarhus (17:00 GMT) 2.2 3.55 3.75 100.29 %
Monday 28 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Brøndby IF v AC Horsens (18:00 GMT) 1.88 3.75 4.33 102.94 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Silkeborg vs Nordsjaelland Home side won in Aarhus and made me happy. They are scoring and conceding goals at home regularly, but usually they are staying in this interval of 2-3 goals. Away side had just 1 game in these limits latel;y, being a team of low scoring or high scoring. Expect goals but not a big quantity here! 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Sonderjyske vs Lyngby A draw would be no surprise here, but is still too risky this kind of bet in this League. Home side don't think will have again rlegeation fights this season and that because Lyngby and Koge are way down. It is important that home side to not lose this game to maintain the 6 points deficit of Lyngby from them. I thin both teams will play opened and Lyngby will try to win the game. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Kobenhavn vs Koge Home side seems they got the spirit back and are offering great wins to their fans. Koge got also some good games and will try to resist here. The difference is big but do not see a goal galore here. Kobenhavn has a tight game in Europa League and will think also there. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.2 with PaddyPower

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 AaB vs AGF 4th in tables Aalborg receives the visit of Aarhus, 5th in tables. Aalborg games home have ended in majority with 2-3 goals. AGF made 3 draws away in last 5 games. The majority of their matches away have ended with 2-3 goals. These are good reasons to put the money on this kind of bet! Enjoy! 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Brondby vs Horsens Home side managed a win against Kobenhavn and many are expecting a revival after that boosting win. The season is dangerous for them , happy although that Lyngby and Koge are 2 classes behind them. Horsens is trying to push their limits somehow and are a spectacular team this season. I see some goals here, in the regular note of this League. after 1 year of searching seems that I have the magic receipt for this League. Let's see! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Sonderjysle vs Odense The hardest game to predict in the entire day. Odense might win, might draw or might lose. All three can happen. They have lost as I predicted with Wisla and will try now to get more from this one. Normally these meetings have goals inside and I think will have also here. Home side scored and conceded in almost all their games. Same as Odense. Expect Odense to try much, much more here, Sonderjyske is not a very tough opponent. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Sonderjyske - Odense: Sonderjyske @ 3.60 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 I believe that odds of 2.00-2.20 for Odense's win are too short. Currently, the teams are very similar. They sit in 9th and 8th place respectively with 22 and 21 points. The teams' form is similar in the last 8 matches (Sonderjyske: 2-3-3; Odense: 2-2-4). Sonderjyske won the reverse fixture in late August (2-4). Finally, Odense will face extra fatigue from the mid-week Europa League match. At the given odds the home advantage is enough to risk a bet on the hosts, I believe.

• 2 months later...

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AGF Aarhus v FC Nordsjælland (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Midtjylland v Lyngby BK (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AC Horsens v HB Køge (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brøndby IF v SønderjyskE (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aalborg BK v FC København (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 5 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Odense BK v Silkeborg IF (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011/12 Odense vs Silkeborg = 1 (2.00) Totosì stake 5/10 Odense position 8° points 25 Silkeborg position 7° points 26 Preview: Odense: Injured: Traore (midfielder 8/1), Christiansen (goalkeeper 0/0), Høegh (defender 9/0), Johansen (defender 0/0). Silkeborg: Injured: C Holst (striker 18/5), Thorbjørn Holst Rasmussen (Defender 18/0), Svensson (6 midfielder / 0); Suspended: Mikkelsen (midfielder 12/1). Odense has a score in the home of w4-d1-l4 goals scored 15 goals against 17 while the Silkeborg has a score out of the house w4-d1-l3 goals scored 12 goals against 11. This is a very interesting game between two teams that are in the middle of the standings. Odense is a team that has more quality, last season they finished the season in second place behind the strong FC Copenhagen. Now we are backward in the standings because they had to devote much of its interest in Europa League. The important problem is the loss of their best replaced by the young striker Peter Utaka Bashkim Kadrii that last match against Sonderjyske scored a hat-trick. The visiting team has several training problems with some important absences. The first leg ended with the victory of the 'Odense with a score of 1-3. The last away win against Odense Silkeborg was 1999. When playing at home, has never lost against Odense Silkeborg in the last 13 meetings. In the last 17 ​​games he played at home with Odense, Odense has won 12 times, I have trimmed Silkeborg has won 3 and 2. The goal difference is 35-18 in favor of Odense. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011/12

Odense vs Silkeborg = 1 (2.00) Totosì stake 5/10 Odense position 8° points 25 Silkeborg position 7° points 26 Preview: Odense: Injured: Traore (midfielder 8/1), Christiansen (goalkeeper 0/0), Høegh (defender 9/0), Johansen (defender 0/0). Silkeborg: Injured: C Holst (striker 18/5), Thorbjørn Holst Rasmussen (Defender 18/0), Svensson (6 midfielder / 0); Suspended: Mikkelsen (midfielder 12/1). Odense has a score in the home of w4-d1-l4 goals scored 15 goals against 17 while the Silkeborg has a score out of the house w4-d1-l3 goals scored 12 goals against 11. This is a very interesting game between two teams that are in the middle of the standings. Odense is a team that has more quality, last season they finished the season in second place behind the strong FC Copenhagen. Now we are backward in the standings because they had to devote much of its interest in Europa League. The important problem is the loss of their best replaced by the young striker Peter Utaka Bashkim Kadrii that last match against Sonderjyske scored a hat-trick. The visiting team has several training problems with some important absences. The first leg ended with the victory of the 'Odense with a score of 1-3. The last away win against Odense Silkeborg was 1999. When playing at home, has never lost against Odense Silkeborg in the last 13 meetings. In the last 17 ​​games he played at home with Odense, Odense has won 12 times, I have trimmed Silkeborg has won 3 and 2. The goal difference is 35-18 in favor of Odense. :hope:hope:hope
No profit al 90'

Re: Denmark, SAS Ligaen 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Odense BK v FC Nordsjælland (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.64 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aalborg BK v Lyngby BK (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.05 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC København v SønderjyskE (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.83 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Silkeborg IF v HB Køge (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brøndby IF v AGF Aarhus (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.93 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 12 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Midtjylland v AC Horsens (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Denmark, SAS Ligaen 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AGF Aarhus v AC Horsens (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lyngby BK v Odense BK (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.08 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nordsjælland v Brøndby IF (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.45 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SønderjyskE v Silkeborg IF (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.71 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC København v FC Midtjylland (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.18 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 19 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]HB Køge v Aalborg BK (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.69 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Denmark, SAS Ligaen 2011/12 Koge vs Aalborg = 2 (1.90) bet365 stake 6/10 Koge position 12° points 10 Aalborg position 7° points 30 Preview: Koge: Injured: Storm (midfielder 17/2), Rusin (Defender 13/2), Due (goalkeeper 0/0), Fabinho (striker 6/0); suspended: T. Sørensen (Defender 17/0). Aalborg: injured: Bøgelund (defender 4/0). The Koge has a score in-house w1-d2-l6 goals scored 11 goals against 20 while the Aalborg has a score out of the house w2-d5-l3 goals scored 16 goals against 16. The home team is the worst in the league with the worst defense in the tournament with 43 goals conceded in 20 games with an average of 2.15 goals per game and the worst such attack of the tournament with only 18 goals in 20 games. Even at home is the worst team with 6 losses in 9 games. The visiting team comes from two positive results against FC Copenhagen and Lingby. Given the tradition for the more favorable the many absences in the home team, the more negative form of Koge dell'Aalborg I think in a victory. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Denmark, SAS Ligaen 2011/12

Koge vs Aalborg = 2 (1.90) bet365 stake 6/10 Koge position 12° points 10 Aalborg position 7° points 30 Preview: Koge: Injured: Storm (midfielder 17/2), Rusin (Defender 13/2), Due (goalkeeper 0/0), Fabinho (striker 6/0); suspended: T. Sørensen (Defender 17/0). Aalborg: injured: Bøgelund (defender 4/0). The Koge has a score in-house w1-d2-l6 goals scored 11 goals against 20 while the Aalborg has a score out of the house w2-d5-l3 goals scored 16 goals against 16. The home team is the worst in the league with the worst defense in the tournament with 43 goals conceded in 20 games with an average of 2.15 goals per game and the worst such attack of the tournament with only 18 goals in 20 games. Even at home is the worst team with 6 losses in 9 games. The visiting team comes from two positive results against FC Copenhagen and Lingby. Given the tradition for the more favorable the many absences in the home team, the more negative form of Koge dell'Aalborg I think in a victory. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope
It opend in 2,87. Back then it had value. Not know at 1,90... You need to keep an eye on early prices, if you want to real value Totti

Re: Denmark, SAS Ligaen 2011/12

Koge vs Aalborg = 2 (1.90) bet365 stake 6/10 Koge position 12° points 10 Aalborg position 7° points 30 Preview: Koge: Injured: Storm (midfielder 17/2), Rusin (Defender 13/2), Due (goalkeeper 0/0), Fabinho (striker 6/0); suspended: T. Sørensen (Defender 17/0). Aalborg: injured: Bøgelund (defender 4/0). The Koge has a score in-house w1-d2-l6 goals scored 11 goals against 20 while the Aalborg has a score out of the house w2-d5-l3 goals scored 16 goals against 16. The home team is the worst in the league with the worst defense in the tournament with 43 goals conceded in 20 games with an average of 2.15 goals per game and the worst such attack of the tournament with only 18 goals in 20 games. Even at home is the worst team with 6 losses in 9 games. The visiting team comes from two positive results against FC Copenhagen and Lingby. Given the tradition for the more favorable the many absences in the home team, the more negative form of Koge dell'Aalborg I think in a victory. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope
Result: Koge 1 AaB 1 I saw a lot of this game and thought perhaps a draw was a fair result. Koge might not agree as they lead for most of the game, conceding 2 minutes from the end. But AaB had a good share of the play overall I thought, and AaB defended too deep in the second half.