** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Denmark > SAS Ligaen > 2011/12

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 FC Nordsjaelland - Randers In tonights game both teams are in fight against relegation, so motivation is surely on both sides. Both teams were in pretty good scoring form lately and i think that trend will continue tonight. Randers FC will miss their number one GK Ousted, they're also without Fejzullahu and Traore but they're not so important. FCN are without Nordstrand, Bernier, Stockholm. Stockholm is their captain and will surely be missed in midfield. I believe that the likes of Lawan, Nielsen and Mikkelsen can score some goals. Bet: over 2.5 goals 1.975 odds

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Odense BK - AC Horsens Odense need a few more points to be sure of a place in next year Champions League qualification, they are 4 points ahead of Midtjylland with 3 games till the end. Horsens need a few more points to stay safe of relegation. At the moment they have 4 points advantage. Odense still have games with Koebenhavn at home and Lyngby away, while AC Horsens have games with Silkeborg and Esbjerg left till the end. AC Horsens managed only 2 points in last 5 away games, but those are narrow loses with one goal difference, mainly 1-0. They're a team with great organized defence and they don't concede very much. On the other hand we have Odense who have great players in Utaka, Djemba-Djemba, Andreassen who can score a goal or two against Horsens. Horsens got no important missings, while Odense will miss important Gislason, Traore and Haland. Nevertheless i think they're still stronger than Horsens. Bet: Odense win at 1.7 odds and under 2.5 goals at 1.775 odds.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011

FC Nordsjaelland - Randers In tonights game both teams are in fight against relegation, so motivation is surely on both sides. Both teams were in pretty good scoring form lately and i think that trend will continue tonight. Randers FC will miss their number one GK Ousted, they're also without Fejzullahu and Traore but they're not so important. FCN are without Nordstrand, Bernier, Stockholm. Stockholm is their captain and will surely be missed in midfield. I believe that the likes of Lawan, Nielsen and Mikkelsen can score some goals. Bet: over 2.5 goals 1.975 odds
FT: 2-1 Bet won.

Thursday 19 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Odense BK v AC Horsens (17:00 BST) 1.79 3.85 5.5 100.02 %
maximize.gif FC København v FC Midtjylland (19:00 BST) 1.58 4.6 6.5 100.41 %
maximize.gif SønderjyskE v Esbjerg fB (19:00 BST) 2.82 3.45 2.82 99.91 %
Friday 20 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v Aalborg BK (14:00 BST) 2.87 3.3 2.77 101.25 %
maximize.gif Lyngby BK v Brøndby IF (16:00 BST) 4.35 3.8 1.95 100.59 %

Wednesday 25 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Aalborg BK v SønderjyskE (19:00 BST) 1.89 3.4 5.5 100.50 %
maximize.gif Brøndby IF v FC Nordsjælland (19:00 BST) 1.7 3.9 6 101.13 %
maximize.gif Esbjerg fB v AC Horsens (19:00 BST) 2.15 3.55 3.75 101.35 %
maximize.gif FC Midtjylland v Randers FC (19:00 BST) 2.12 3.75 3.8 100.15 %
maximize.gif Odense BK v FC København (19:00 BST) 3.27 3.4 2.4 101.66 %
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v Lyngby BK (19:00 BST) 1.94 3.6 4.2 103.13 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Odense - FC Copenhagen =both teams to score (1.57) bet365 Odense position 2° points 52 Fc Copenhagen position 1° points 78 Preview: Odense: injured: Gislason (midfielder 23 / 5), Håland (defender 22 / 1), Djemba-Djemba (midfielder 26 / 0); Fc Copenhagen injured: Vingaard (midfielder 21 / 7), Antonsson (defender 27 / 0), Ottesen (defender 12 / 2). Odense has a score in-house w8-d4-l4 goals scored 30 goals against 17 while the Copenhagen has a score out of the house w10-d4-l1 goals scored 31 goals against 15. Both teams have secured a place in their respective European competitions. As the teams play a very offensive football and as the goals scored and conceded I think this is a game full of goals. :hope:hope:hope

On paper Midtylland should beat Randers tonight based on form so far http://www.soccerstats.com/pmatch.asp?league=denmark&match=4 And at odds of 2.05 that looks very attractive - anybody got any more info on the teams? :cheers
Midtjylland played in the cup final last weekend and lost 2-3. That game might still been in the players legs and mind, but in going for Midtjylland anyway.

Sunday 29 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Horsens v Silkeborg IF (15:00 BST) 2.24 3.45 3.3 103.93 %
maximize.gif FC København v Aalborg BK (15:00 BST) 1.81 3.65 4.75 103.70 %
maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v FC Midtjylland (15:00 BST) 2.75 3.45 2.5 105.35 %
maximize.gif Lyngby BK v Odense BK (15:00 BST) 3 3.45 2.3 105.80 %
maximize.gif Randers FC v Esbjerg fB (15:00 BST) 2.1 4.3 3.6 98.65 %
maximize.gif SønderjyskE v Brøndby IF (15:00 BST) 4.2 3.65 1.9 103.59 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Randers & Esbjerg both need a victory to stay in the league. Brøndby & Fc Midtjylland are fighting for 3rd place and will fight to the last minut in there games. Fc Nordsjælland - Fc Midtjylland both score a lot, over 1,5 in first half is recomended in some danish sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Fc Copenhagen are clear favorits but they lost 5 from the starting line up and they will properly struggle a bit, in the new season. Brondby & OB (Odense) are looking strong and buying quality players at the moment. I would wait and see, what these 3 teams do for the next couple of monts before i place my bet on the danish superliga.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Does anybody know where could I find the details about the Danish Superliga 2010-11 prize money of each places from 1st rank up to the last rank? How much money do each team received after the season?

• 3 weeks later...

Saturday 16 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Odense BK v FC Nordsjælland (16:00 BST) 1.7 4.05 6 100.18 %
Sunday 17 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Midtjylland v Silkeborg IF (13:00 BST) 1.92 3.64 4.33 102.63 %
maximize.gif AC Horsens v HB Køge (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.61 4.5 102.55 %
maximize.gif SønderjyskE v FC København (15:00 BST) 8 4.49 1.5 101.44 %
maximize.gif Brøndby IF v Aalborg BK (17:00 BST) 1.87 3.72 4.6 102.10 %
Monday 18 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AGF Aarhus v Lyngby BK (18:00 BST) 2.1 3.56 3.85 101.68 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 The danish superliga is set to start this weekend. I will come whit a few bets, who in my opinion hold some great value. Brøndby IF - AAB: 1 (1,95) @ Betsafe. Brøndby are desperate for a new championship. Its been 6 years since the last title and the players and fans will do everything in there power to win it. Brøndby got a new player in Mikkel Thygsen, who are among the best midtfieldsers in the league. AAB, had a decent season warm up. But whit no money, no real strengs up front and the lose of there 3 best players, they are gonna struggle again this season. The former Champions League contesters are far from previews glory and whit a former Brøndby manager, who prefer at defensiv attitude, they will be fighting to secure the one point.

The danish superliga is set to start this weekend. I will come whit a few bets, who in my opinion hold some great value. Brøndby IF - AAB: 1 (1,95) @ Betsafe. Brøndby are desperate for a new championship. Its been 6 years since the last title and the players and fans will do everything in there power to win it. Brøndby got a new player in Mikkel Thygsen, who are among the best midtfieldsers in the league. AAB, had a decent season warm up. But whit no money, no real strengs up front and the lose of there 3 best players, they are gonna struggle again this season. The former Champions League contesters are far from previews glory and whit a former Brøndby manager, who prefer at defensiv attitude, they will be fighting to secure the one point.
Ended: Brondby 2 AaB 2 I saw some of the second half, and it appeared that Brondby were the better side and dominated the game, but failed to capitalise on their dominance.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Hi all, This Evening sees the return of AGF Aarhus to the top flight after a few years away. They were mainstays in the top tier for over 60 years until relegation but dominated the second tier last season and return with a few big names. Former Danish international Martin Jorgensen is one such player and the addition of Soren Larsen brings goalscoring prowess after spells in the German, French and Dutch top flights. The atmosphere should be great as it is the first game back in the big league. I see this as the perfect chance to get a quickfire 3 points on the board with the fans surely becoming the 12th man. I do not have an in-depth knowledge of Danish football and would be very grateful to anyone with further information on this match as I am considering the home win at odds of 10/11. What is the atmosphere expected to be like and how have the current squads built up to the new season? I have researched online but there is nothing like some honest inside knowledge of the teams from a follower of danish football. Thanks

Hi all, This Evening sees the return of AGF Aarhus to the top flight after a few years away. They were mainstays in the top tier for over 60 years until relegation but dominated the second tier last season and return with a few big names. Former Danish international Martin Jorgensen is one such player and the addition of Soren Larsen brings goalscoring prowess after spells in the German, French and Dutch top flights. The atmosphere should be great as it is the first game back in the big league. I see this as the perfect chance to get a quickfire 3 points on the board with the fans surely becoming the 12th man. I do not have an in-depth knowledge of Danish football and would be very grateful to anyone with further information on this match as I am considering the home win at odds of 10/11. What is the atmosphere expected to be like and how have the current squads built up to the new season? I have researched online but there is nothing like some honest inside knowledge of the teams from a follower of danish football. Thanks
Result: Aarhus 2 Lyngby 1 I saw most of the game, and thought the result flattered Lyngby. Aarhus were easily the better side, showing more skill and fight all over the pitch.

Hi all, This Evening sees the return of AGF Aarhus to the top flight after a few years away. They were mainstays in the top tier for over 60 years until relegation but dominated the second tier last season and return with a few big names. Former Danish international Martin Jorgensen is one such player and the addition of Soren Larsen brings goalscoring prowess after spells in the German, French and Dutch top flights. The atmosphere should be great as it is the first game back in the big league. I see this as the perfect chance to get a quickfire 3 points on the board with the fans surely becoming the 12th man. I do not have an in-depth knowledge of Danish football and would be very grateful to anyone with further information on this match as I am considering the home win at odds of 10/11. What is the atmosphere expected to be like and how have the current squads built up to the new season? I have researched online but there is nothing like some honest inside knowledge of the teams from a follower of danish football. Thanks
I didnt see your post intill today. Among the danish betting sites, there where a wide recognition, that AGF, as they are called, would win. They build up a strong team, whit players like Martin Jørgensen (Former Fiorentina & Udinese), Søren Larsen (Toulouse & Schalke 04), Hjalte Nørregaard (Fc Copenhagen, Heerenveen), Søren Berg (OB, Viking), David Devdariani (Followed by the major danish teams), Mark Howard (Former Man United Youth), Adam Eckersley (Man United Youth) And experienced forward Peter Graulund (Brøndby, Bochum). ;)

Result: Aarhus 2 Lyngby 1 I saw most of the game, and thought the result flattered Lyngby. Aarhus were easily the better side, showing more skill and fight all over the pitch.
I didnt see your post intill today. Among the danish betting sites, there where a wide recognition, that AGF, as they are called, would win. They build up a strong team, whit players like Martin Jørgensen (Former Fiorentina & Udinese), Søren Larsen (Toulouse & Schalke 04), Hjalte Nørregaard (Fc Copenhagen, Heerenveen), Søren Berg (OB, Viking), David Devdariani (Followed by the major danish teams), Mark Howard (Former Man United Youth), Adam Eckersley (Man United Youth) And experienced forward Peter Graulund (Brøndby, Bochum). ;)
Hi both, Yeah I had a decent bet on the home win and they didn't let me down. It was a very comfortable win and as you said Lyngby were flattered by the 2-1 scoreline, a 4-0 or 3-1 would have been a fairer reflection. I don't think AGF will be looking at another struggle, rather a mid table finish with aspirations to break into the top few after this year of consolidation. I enjoyed their football and will definitely be following this year. thanks for your input guys and good luck with the bets, hope to hear some more very interesting and useful insights to the Danish league soon:clap

Saturday 23 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v Brøndby IF (16:00 BST) 3.1 3.6 2.37 102.23 %
maximize.gif FC København v Odense BK (18:00 BST) 1.65 4.13 6.06 101.32 %
Sunday 24 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v AC Horsens (13:00 BST) 2.32 3.5 3.2 102.92 %
maximize.gif Aalborg BK v AGF Aarhus (15:00 BST) 2.38 3.64 3.3 99.79 %
maximize.gif Lyngby BK v SønderjyskE (15:00 BST) 2.4 3.43 3.2 102.07 %
Monday 25 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HB Køge v FC Midtjylland (18:00 BST) 5.5 3.91 1.78 99.70 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Lyngby - SønderjyskE: Over 2,5 Goals (2,07) @ 188BET Two teams who probably will fight against relegation all season. In last season ended all 3 inter showdown 1-0 but they have the habit to play entertaining matches with many goals. In their 10 previous showdown, there's scored 33 goals, giving an average of 3.3 goals per game. Both teams lost the first match this season, so the motivation for a win should be at it highest. Lyngby & SønderjyskE secured themselves some good players in this transfer window. Both managers can choose from a full & strongest squad. Lyngby, however, are still without new purchases Mikkel Bischoff. AAB - AGF: 2 (3,50) @ Stan James Denmark is divided in 3 major islands. On the largest of them is this a rival showdown. Both teams have great traditions in the Danish league, but the last few years have been tough on both clubs. AAB won there last championship 3 years ago but the last few years, they been struggling in the bottom of the table. AGF moved up in the league this summer and seems to be well equipped to ensure survival. AAB has lost several of their big players and they're have serious money problems, so the new players or no way near the standart of the ones who left the club. AGF, by contrast, secured them self some top players with international experience and who have previously played at the big teams in Denmark. AAB is missing one of there best players in Rasmus Wurts, while AGF is whitout there goalkeeper Steffen Rasmussen & midtfielder Hjalte Nørregaard. The lost of goalkeeper Steffen Rasmussen, is not as severe as feared, as the new reserve David Ousager has emerged as a good replacement. GOOD LUCK :hope:hope:cigar

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Aalborg - Aarhaus: Draw @ 3.50 (Stan James) 10/10 Aalborg struggled to remain in the top Danish league last season and Aarhaus is newly promoted. Aalborg got a good 2-2 draw at Brondby in the season opener while Aarhaus won at home, 2-1, against Lyngby. So, both teams began the season in a positive manner and both will want to continue in this way. I don't think there is much of a difference between the sides, although the guests are seen to have added some good players, and we may see a tight match with neither side risking too much with the main aim being avoiding defeat.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 FC Nordsjaelland 1 AC Horsens 1 I saw most of this game. I thought the draw slightly flattered Horsens. Nordsjaelland had the better of the game overall, although Horsens had more flair in attack, which made a dull game more interesting to watch. Nordsjaelland defended better, I thought. Neither side particularly impressed.