** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Denmark > SAS Ligaen > 2011/12

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 HB Koge 2 Midtylland 3 I saw some of the second half. Apparently the first half was very poor from both sides, but from what I saw in the second, Midtylland definitely deserved to win. They had a lot more in attack, and I think they should finish in the top 3 or 4 places again this season on this form.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Hello Lads. Someone asked about the price money im Danish football, and i have found an Danish artice about it from last season. ( http://spn.dk/fodbold/superliga/article2241767.ece ) TV-Money Nr. 1: 24 (12) mio. kr. Nr. 2: 18 (9) mio. kr. Nr. 3-4: 16-17 (8) mio. kr. Nr. 5-6: 14 (7) mio. kr. Nr. 7-8: 12 (6) mio. kr. Nr. 9-10: 10 (5) mio kr. Nr. 11-12: 8 (4) mio mio kr. Figures in parentheses indicate the estimated amount payable at the winter break. I´m a newbie here on punters lounge, but I am from Denmark, and looking forward to help and be helped to find some good Danish bets in the future. Cheers, Nico

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011

Saturday 30 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AGF Aarhus v Odense BK (16:00 BST) 3.15 3.75 2.3 101.89 %
maximize.gif FC København v FC Nordsjælland (18:00 BST) 1.36 5 11.5 102.03 %
Sunday 31 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v SønderjyskE (13:00 BST) 2.05 3.5 3.8 103.67 %
maximize.gif Lyngby BK v HB Køge (15:00 BST) 1.84 3.6 4.75 103.18 %
maximize.gif Brøndby IF v AC Horsens (17:00 BST) 1.75 4 5.1 101.75 %
Monday 1 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Aalborg BK v FC Midtjylland (18:00 BST) 2.6 3.4 2.9 102.36 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Saturday 30 July AGF Aarhus AGF has gained promotion after a single season in the second-best league. They have had an ok start to the season with a home win over Lyngby at 2-1 when they were all dominant, but hit the wood work a couple of times and missed too many chances, then they got a deserved defeat at 2-1 in Aalborg. Their audience is in the top 3 here in Denmark and they mean a lot for the AGF players. On home ground agf play positive and offensive football and I think they will come up with some great chances, they are strong on set pieces and a midfielder like Soren Berg has shown that he is a big threat with his long range shot from outside the box where he has scored in the first two matches this season, and although the away team has one of the league's best defenses, I believe that agf can score and get something out of this match. No major injuries and probably same line up as last weekend. OB Odense Ob has a really strong team and I believe that they this year will be a serious challenger to FC Copenhagen in terms of the championship. They have had a fine start with a home victory over Nordsjælland 2-0, and 2-2 away against FC Copenhagen, and Wednesday 1-1 at home against Panathinaikos in Champions League qualifying. Normally I would see OB as a favorite in this clash, and the statistics also say 6 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat of the last 8 showdown with each other, but the Danish teams is notoriously poor when they play midweek games in europe and then play league matches in the following weekend they simply can not handle all the matches and ob will certainly already have Tuesday's away game in Greece in mind where they will do anything to get in the promised land of champions league where a lot of millions are waiting. OB offensively has two quick dribbles in Kadril and Falk who will try to find the powerful Nigerian striker Peter Utaka and on set pieces midfielder Hans Henrik Andreasen is an fantastic header.. Since last weekend OB is without defender Mendy (Starter) and midfielder Gislasson (Substitute). My main bet is "Both teams to score" and then I´ll bet on a Draw with smaller stakes..

OB has a really strong team and I believe that they this year will be a serious challenger to FC Copenhagen in terms of the championship.
You really believe that? I know they drew 2-2 recently, but I've seen both teams play a few games over the last year or so, and seen nothing to suggest that OB are strong enough to challenge for the title. The finished 2nd last year, but were 26 points behind Copenhagen - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80%9311_Danish_Superliga

You really believe that? I know they drew 2-2 recently, but I've seen both teams play a few games over the last year or so, and seen nothing to suggest that OB are strong enough to challenge for the title. The finished 2nd last year, but were 26 points behind Copenhagen - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80%9311_Danish_Superliga
Copenhagen did not put many feets wrong last season and did a fantastic job in the league and champions league. Since last season, they have said goodbye to the beloved Manager Ståle Solbakken (Fc Köln), said goodbye to 3 starting defenders Zdenek Pospech (Mainz), Oscar Wendt (Monchengladbach), Mikael Antonsson (Bologna), On the midfield their Captain William Kvist has joined (VFB Stuttgart) and Jesper Grønkjær (Retirement). Ståle Solbakken were a big big inspiration for all the players and they were ready to run through fire for him :) Now they got the Swedish manager Roland Nilsson. The defense looks to me much more fragile than last season and it will take time before they will match last years defense.. They are obviously favorites for the title (Which also reflects the odds 1,30 - 1,45) OB has not changed so much this season, defensive starter Atle Roar Håland has changed to AGF, instead they have bought defensive Tore Reginussen from Schalke 04 and striker Morten Skoubo from Roda. They have two young amazing talented players in Rasmus Falk and Bashkim Kadril, I believe that Kadril will make the big break through this season. (Odds 4,00 - 6,00) In my oppinion Copenhagen is not near as good as last season and OB is a little better than last season.

The main difference between, last season og this one is that OB, got a much better squad and Fc Copenhagen, lost some importent players. FC Copenhagen might win again, but not whit a 26 point lead. Not even close.

The main difference between, last season og this one is that OB, got a much better squad and Fc Copenhagen, lost some importent players. FC Copenhagen might win again, but not whit a 26 point lead. Not even close.
What about Midtylland and Brondby?

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Aarhus - Odense: Draw @ 3.60 (StanJames) 10/10 Aarhus is newly promoted from league 2. The hosts started the season reasonably with a 2-1 win, at home, against Lyngby and an away loss against Aalborg (2-1). Odense has made a good start to the season. The guests won, at home, against Nordjaellen (2-0) and got a draw at Copenahgen (2-2). Odense is the better quality team and under normal circumstances the away win would be the better bet here. However, Odense has a very important CL qualifying match against Panathinaikos in Athens (1-1 draw in the first match in Denmark) and the guests' performance may be compromised somewhat. Hence, the draw is a good bet since both teams, at this point in the season, will be content with a point from this encounter.

What about Midtylland and Brondby?
They are in the run too, but one step behind the two others. Brondby got a huge protential but the board hired a lausy coach and they only bought one player. midtjylland, got a lot of talent but when they peek, they sell them.

Saturday 30 July AGF Aarhus AGF has gained promotion after a single season in the second-best league. They have had an ok start to the season with a home win over Lyngby at 2-1 when they were all dominant, but hit the wood work a couple of times and missed too many chances, then they got a deserved defeat at 2-1 in Aalborg. Their audience is in the top 3 here in Denmark and they mean a lot for the AGF players. On home ground agf play positive and offensive football and I think they will come up with some great chances, they are strong on set pieces and a midfielder like Soren Berg has shown that he is a big threat with his long range shot from outside the box where he has scored in the first two matches this season, and although the away team has one of the league's best defenses, I believe that agf can score and get something out of this match. No major injuries and probably same line up as last weekend. OB Odense Ob has a really strong team and I believe that they this year will be a serious challenger to FC Copenhagen in terms of the championship. They have had a fine start with a home victory over Nordsjælland 2-0, and 2-2 away against FC Copenhagen, and Wednesday 1-1 at home against Panathinaikos in Champions League qualifying. Normally I would see OB as a favorite in this clash, and the statistics also say 6 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat of the last 8 showdown with each other, but the Danish teams is notoriously poor when they play midweek games in europe and then play league matches in the following weekend they simply can not handle all the matches and ob will certainly already have Tuesday's away game in Greece in mind where they will do anything to get in the promised land of champions league where a lot of millions are waiting. OB offensively has two quick dribbles in Kadril and Falk who will try to find the powerful Nigerian striker Peter Utaka and on set pieces midfielder Hans Henrik Andreasen is an fantastic header.. Since last weekend OB is without defender Mendy (Starter) and midfielder Gislasson (Substitute). My main bet is "Both teams to score" and then I´ll bet on a Draw with smaller stakes..
Good analysis, but you didn't put the odds for either of your suggested bets

Aarhus - Odense: Draw @ 3.60 (StanJames) 10/10 Aarhus is newly promoted from league 2. The hosts started the season reasonably with a 2-1 win, at home, against Lyngby and an away loss against Aalborg (2-1). Odense has made a good start to the season. The guests won, at home, against Nordjaellen (2-0) and got a draw at Copenahgen (2-2). Odense is the better quality team and under normal circumstances the away win would be the better bet here. However, Odense has a very important CL qualifying match against Panathinaikos in Athens (1-1 draw in the first match in Denmark) and the guests' performance may be compromised somewhat. Hence, the draw is a good bet since both teams, at this point in the season, will be content with a point from this encounter.
Finished: AGF 2 Odense 2 I only saw the last 25 minutes of this. According to the online commentator, Odense had been the better side, and they were leading 2-0 when I started watching, they conceded a goal 20 minutes from the end and another 6 minutes later. Odense didn't convince me they have a decent chance of winning the Danish title on this showing. They seemed to be the better of these two sides, but they haven't found a way to turn their superior ability into winning enough games.

Aarhus - Odense: Draw @ 3.60 (StanJames) 10/10 Aarhus is newly promoted from league 2. The hosts started the season reasonably with a 2-1 win, at home, against Lyngby and an away loss against Aalborg (2-1). Odense has made a good start to the season. The guests won, at home, against Nordjaellen (2-0) and got a draw at Copenahgen (2-2). Odense is the better quality team and under normal circumstances the away win would be the better bet here. However, Odense has a very important CL qualifying match against Panathinaikos in Athens (1-1 draw in the first match in Denmark) and the guests' performance may be compromised somewhat. Hence, the draw is a good bet since both teams, at this point in the season, will be content with a point from this encounter.
Well done dak. :ok I like your picks and I would not too much significance to a bad night with the French Ligue 2. I myself also have the highest ROI with draws and the best punter I know who has a ROI in the long run of 143% loves drow as-well. It is the kind of betting option that is often overlooked by punters and it thus provided bookmakers with a nice profit. ;)

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Sport Football (Denmark) Event Lyngby-Koge Selection Koge Strength 10/10 Date 31/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 4.75 Reasoning In my opinion guets have more chances to win than Ladbrokes oddsmaker suggest. Third round in Denmark first league, both teams in two first rounds make losts. Lyngy lose 2:1 on away against Aarhus(lucky goal in last minutes), in second round lose at home against Sonderjyske 0:1. Lyngby don't have offense power. Koge in first round lose 0:3 on away against strong Horsens, but at home show nice open football against Midtjylland and lose 2:3. If keep this level, can score one-two goals today.

Sport Football (Denmark) Event Lyngby-Koge Selection Koge Strength 10/10 Date 31/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 4.75 Reasoning In my opinion guets have more chances to win than Ladbrokes oddsmaker suggest. Third round in Denmark first league, both teams in two first rounds make losts. Lyngy lose 2:1 on away against Aarhus(lucky goal in last minutes), in second round lose at home against Sonderjyske 0:1. Lyngby don't have offense power. Koge in first round lose 0:3 on away against strong Horsens, but at home show nice open football against Midtjylland and lose 2:3. If keep this level, can score one-two goals today.
I disagree, whit that one. HB Koge´s squad is no way near Superliga standart. Last time they where up, they only got 19 points.. Anything over that will be an succes. Lyngby, got both Fetai, Aabech, Madsen og AC up front, so they have plenty of offensive power.. Im not gonna guess on 1X2, but over 2,5 goals, got my attention. :D

I disagree, whit that one. HB Koge´s squad is no way near Superliga standart. Last time they where up, they only got 19 points.. Anything over that will be an succes. Lyngby, got both Fetai, Aabech, Madsen og AC up front, so they have plenty of offensive power.. Im not gonna guess on 1X2, but over 2,5 goals, got my attention. :D
I would agree there is probably a gap in class between Lyngby and Koge from what I have seen of the two teams recently. I think todays odds are about right.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Silkeborg 1 Sonderjyske 1 I saw most of this game, which was dominated by Silkeborg, who certainly should have won. But they failed to turn superiority into goals. After Sonderjyske equalised near the end of the game they also missed a penalty, so it could have been worse for Silkeborg.

Sport Football (Denmark) Event Lyngby-Koge Selection Koge Strength 10/10 Date 31/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 4.75 Reasoning In my opinion guets have more chances to win than Ladbrokes oddsmaker suggest. Third round in Denmark first league, both teams in two first rounds make losts. Lyngy lose 2:1 on away against Aarhus(lucky goal in last minutes), in second round lose at home against Sonderjyske 0:1. Lyngby don't have offense power. Koge in first round lose 0:3 on away against strong Horsens, but at home show nice open football against Midtjylland and lose 2:3. If keep this level, can score one-two goals today.
FT: Lyngby 3 HB Køge 1 Managed to see most of this game. HB Koge were much better than I anticipated, having a lot of the ball and attacking play. But they were let down by their defence against an efficient Lyngby attack, who took full advange of their goal chances.

any thoughts on tonights match in denmark???? i dont really bet on this league but looking at recent matches over 2.5 seems decent :ok plenty of goals in these two teams
AaB v Midtjylland (18.00 UK time) Both sides have quite impressed me in games I have seen recently. Midtylland have class in attack. I think they are possible value at 2/1. And over 2.5 goals is decent value at 7/8

any thoughts on tonights match in denmark???? i dont really bet on this league but looking at recent matches over 2.5 seems decent :ok plenty of goals in these two teams
The home team normaly wins, when AAB and Fc Midtjylland meet. A lot of danes, got a feeling AAB might win this one. Fc MIdtjylland played a europe league match 4 days ago and this is FCM, 4th match in 10 days. AAB was terrible last season but they look better this season. AAB are missing Rasmus Würtz (Regular), Kasper Bøgelund (regular), Marcus Tracy (Semi-Regular).. The first two are importent players. FCM are missing. Martin Albretchsen (regular).

Like Petersson writes, the home team normally wins, in the last 13 matches between these sides the home team have won 11, 1 draw and 1 away win. So if you like statistics you should go for the home win :) Midtjylland is really good in attack, but their defense is not that good. Their first 5 matches in this season win 3-1 and 5-2 against The New Saints (Wales), 0-0 against Vitoria (Portugal), Lost 1-2 against Silkeborg and won 3-2 against poor Køge. Aalborg have a 2-2 draw in Brøndby and 2-1 home win against AGF. Im going for goals in this one. Aab to score more than 1,5 goals odds 2,25 Nordicbet More than 2,5 goals odds 1,80 Nordicbet Both teams to score odds 1,65 Nordicbet

Like Petersson writes, the home team normally wins, in the last 13 matches between these sides the home team have won 11, 1 draw and 1 away win. So if you like statistics you should go for the home win :)
That suggests AaB are good value at 2.3

AaB v Midtjylland 01/08/2011 (Denmark) both team are great but the home team have the upper hand sa they have met in so many games in which the home team always have the upper hand and none of this games have ended goaless but with the home team at 4th position and the away team at 9th i think the asian handicap is the best stake in this kind of game to avoid a likely draw.

Date 01/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80
Selection: AaB (0) (Asian-handicap)

That suggests AaB are good value at 2.3
As mentioned Midtjylland is really good offensively, and Im quite sure that they will score in this match, so Aab has to score at least two goals to win it, thats why i prefer to bet on Aab to score over 1,5 goals odds 2,25, then 2,30 for the home win.

Re: AaB v Midtjylland 01/08/2011 (Denmark)

both team are great but the home team have the upper hand sa they have met in so many games in which the home team always have the upper hand and none of this games have ended goaless but with the home team at 4th position and the away team at 9th i think the asian handicap is the best stake in this kind of game to avoid a likely draw.
Date 01/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80
Selection: AaB (0) (Asian-handicap)
at full time won
FTAalborg BK1 - 0FC Midtjylland

AaB v Midtjylland (18.00 UK time) Both sides have quite impressed me in games I have seen recently. Midtylland have class in attack. I think they are possible value at 2/1. And over 2.5 goals is decent value at 7/8
FT: AaB 1 Midtjylland 0 I saw most of this game online. Midtjylland were the classier attacking side, but AaB somehow came out on top with a good goal seconds before half time which they defended tenaciously in the second half. You can see they are strong at home. Ultimately, it was harsh on Midtylland, but perhaps they didn't do quite enough - at the end they were reduced to shooting from way out. (I backed MIdtylland in play, so lost on this one.)

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen 2011 Hi, I'm new to the forum, not new to the sportbetting. I saw the entire game. Midtylland definitely played better football in the first half. They possesed the ball and played attacking football. They had numerous shots on target. It was a shame that they couldn't come up with a goal. However, everything changed in the second half. Midtylland definitely looked totally fatigued in the second half. Part of it obviously has to do with AaB playing better defense, but you could really see Midtylland players just being fatigued. 4th game in 10 days was really catching up to them. Nonetheless, I'm happy to win a bet with such a great odds (2.3). I Will not be backing AaB much often after the display (to me, they are just not a good futball team).