PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April  

1. 1.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 7th M Died the sickest way ever, 21k stack & was 2nd in chips with 13 left, chip leader to my left with 25k Raise with Pocket Rockets CL reraise's I insta shove, he insta calls & flips J,J You can predict the rest, Jack on turn, he wins 43k pot and next highest stack is 13k, it hurts when that sh!t happens, ahh well, back to the day shift

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 14 Ma

How can I tell him password? Today punterslounge Unibetopen sattelite?
Tell who?
I do not understand you. I want to know where you can get at him flogged and on what terms?
You want to flog me? :welcome to PL:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 14 Ma thanks for the password Graeme. Unfortunately I missed this tonight as having major connection problems and had already started another game. Will definitely be in next week though ;)