PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April  

1. 1.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 21 Ma

would love the password thankyou
Shaun, im sorry, we increased the posts to 50 posts or moderaters discretion, and looking at your posts to date, there all asking for passwords to freerolls. Please join in with the forum, post more, play some buy in games and we will gladly send the password in the future:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 21 Ma

I'd like the password too' date=' if possible. Thanks in advance (hope I'm not sounding like the biggest password leecher :tongue2 )[/quote'] You are....:tongue2 However you have joined into the betfair league previously, so im allowing it, but please try to join in more too:ok

You are....:tongue2 However you have joined into the betfair league previously, so im allowing it, but please try to join in more too:ok
Thanks a lot. Yeah, I'll try and be more active on PL, one way or another. The Betfair league looks so good that I'll participate in most of those tourneys, for sure.

Shaun, im sorry, we increased the posts to 50 posts or moderaters discretion, and looking at your posts to date, there all asking for passwords to freerolls. Please join in with the forum, post more, play some buy in games and we will gladly send the password in the future:ok
nice..... u asked me to keep coming back when i asked 1st time then just say the samething whats the point in telling me to keep comin back

callitquits 7 posts since 2007 i been on 2 months lol had 8
8 posts asking for freeroll passwords or about freerolls. callitquits has played in a buy in series, which helps us gets the games in the 1st place

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 21 Ma For the benefit of a certain Mr Teaulc spreading false accusations of suckouts...;) ** Hand # 3831865938 starting - 2011-03-21 20:19:53 ** Punterslounge Unibet Open Satellite[3950370]:Table 3 [Multi Table Hold'em] (30|60 NL - MTT) Real Money tc1968 sitting in seat 1 with 1820.00[sitting out] DasBoot sitting in seat 2 with 1280.00 jacobsclub sitting in seat 3 with 1540.00 PLmorlspin sitting in seat 4 with 1805.00[Dealer] viceofjoe sitting in seat 5 with 2500.00 SpurManPL sitting in seat 6 with 3940.00 PLDAZ1966 sitting in seat 7 with 1115.00 viceofjoe posted the small blind - 15.00 SpurManPL posted the big blind - 30.00 ** Dealing cards to SpurManPL: Ac, As PLDAZ1966 called - 30.00 tc1968 folded DasBoot folded jacobsclub folded PLmorlspin folded viceofjoe called - 30.00 SpurManPL bet - 60.00 PLDAZ1966 called - 60.00 viceofjoe called - 60.00 ** Dealing the flop: 8d, Kd, Ad viceofjoe checked SpurManPL checked PLDAZ1966 checked ** Dealing the turn: 4c viceofjoe checked SpurManPL bet - 30.00 PLDAZ1966 raised to 150.00 viceofjoe folded SpurManPL raised to 390.00 PLDAZ1966 called - 390.00 ** Dealing the river: Ah SpurManPL checked PLDAZ1966 went all-in - 665.00 SpurManPL called - 665.00 SpurManPL shows: Ac, As PLDAZ1966 shows: Qd, Kh SpurManPL wins 2290.00 from the main pot :tongue2

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 28 Ma Shaun qualifies as he took part in our other promotions so we welcome him to this. I know sometimes the rules seem strange, but if players are playing the buy in games, it helps us maintain better relationships with poker rooms which in turn gives us freerolls like this.:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 28 Ma I am interested in forum buyins and freerolls, but somehow not receiving the passwords for them anymore and the first one I received doesn't work as well. May be there is different one for each event?