** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April  

1. 1.

PuntersLounge.com and Unibet Poker are proud to announce a series of freerolls for our members! unibet468.gif The Details Are as Follows: Dates and Structures All 8pm Start, 2000 Chips, 10 min Blinds, Different Password Each Week Monday 28th Feb Monday 7th March Monday 14th March Monday 21st March Monday 28th March Monday 4th April Monday 11th April Monday 18th April Monday 25th April Added Value: The winner of each freeroll will receive a ticket into the €120 Unibet Open Tuesday Final which has added seats to the Unibet Open Main Events/Packages up for grabs Total added value is a very nice €1080 :clap Entry Requirements and T&C's: 1) To be a member of PuntersLounge.com and have at least 50 posts or be a new forum regular :ok 2) You can win more than once 3) You must wear a PuntersLounge.com Polo Shirt during the live Main Event should you Qualify. 4) Passwords will be sent too all who have voted in the above poll Please sign up to Unibet Poker via the PuntersLounge.com Links and help your forum to continue to get new promotions for us all. :ok

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls- Start Monday 28th - $1500 added

good tournament:clap
Nice :D hope to make part of your promotions from now on :hope
Punters lounge sure running up the promotions definitely going to be involved
nice job any restriction for play this freeroll???
:welcome to PL guys, be sure you fully understand the rules and regs which can be found in post 1 :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls

Heres another one for you lucky people:ok Please please download from the banner above, it will help track you to the PL Stable and the more we get signing up, the bigger and better the promos!
I can't see the banner anywhere now, has it been removed or am i just going blind?.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls- Start Monday 28th - $1500 added I'm in.. BartMan0 Loving the platforms generosity and Morls's negotiating skills. I wonder if he can negotiate me a better mortgage deal or sweet talk the poker gods into allowing me a deep run for a change too? :notworthy :D Good luck everyone & enjoy, Bart

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls- Start Monday 28th - $1500 added

Morls's negotiating skills. I wonder if he can negotiate me a better mortgage deal or sweet talk the poker gods into allowing me a deep run for a change too? :notworthy :D
Mortgage deal = yes.:ok Deep run for Bart = im good but i cant do miracles mate :lol