PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next games Mon 18 April  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 28 Ma

Shaun qualifies as he took part in our other promotions so we welcome him to this. I know sometimes the rules seem strange, but if players are playing the buy in games, it helps us maintain better relationships with poker rooms which in turn gives us freerolls like this.:ok
Well why didn't ya say! I was going to play last nights game on BF but I was playing the final to win a package to Tallinn. Open more than one table on that site and it's constantly freezing.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 28 Ma :lol They don't even bother posting to try get the password now.

RaZsuI ( mailto:*** ) has reported this post: Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls- Start Monday 28th - $1500 added http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/punterslounge-exclusive-unibet-open-freerolls-1500-added-next-game-mon-28-march-113838-post1885803/#post1885803 This is part of this thread: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 28 March http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/punterslounge-exclusive-unibet-open-freerolls-1500-added-next-game-mon-28-march-113838/ This is the reason that the user gave: Can you give me password to tonights tournament @ Unibet ?? This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators. Please respond to this post as applicable.
Well done Spur. :clap Did someone stop stealing his blinds then?

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 28 Ma

Shaun, try posting in different threads during the week instead of coming back just looking for passwords. Oh well, up to G I suppose.
i much prefere reading and listening an trying to put ppl advice into practice, i wouldnt know where to beging to put up a post. and as i am only just learning the game i dont think my posts would interest many???

i much prefere reading and listening an trying to put ppl advice into practice' date=' i wouldnt know where to beging to put up a post. and as i am only just learning the game i dont think my posts would interest many???[/quote'] You'd be suprised mate, we can all learn from each other regardless of how long you've been playing. Ive got 18k posts and still aint gotta clue how to play:sad

You'd be suprised mate, we can all learn from each other regardless of how long you've been playing. Ive got 18k posts and still aint gotta clue how to play:sad
never a truer post posted :loon

Hi manofsteel99 & :welcome to PL, good to see you join us. Check out the opening post for eligibility criteria, there's still plenty of games left in this series in which to qualify :ok Best regards, Bart Edit: Sorry, didn't see at first that you've been around since December, but don't be shy, no time like the present to get active in the forum ;)

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 4 Apr

Wow' date=' pls password.Thanks.[/quote'] :welcome to PL but please read the 1st post,unfortunately you do not qualify at this time for the password,get involved with the community and maybe next time :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 4 Apr Think I've remembered in time tonight. Seems to be downloading quite a big software update tonight (might just be me not logging on for a week or two), so anyone looking to reg late, don't leave it too late just in case ;) Bart