PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March

morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March  

1. 1.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Thanks for organising this league Starshine :-) Enjoyed the game tonight and it was good and friendly banter. Cheers folks. Congrats to Lucky4me666 and ggwp too to Quasar. :clap:clap:clap Good to meet you all!

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Well done ladies, good game all round. :clap Was going to ask who lucky4me is on PL, but I guess it's Miss Hoolie. :ok If anyone else's Stars name is different on here can you let us know so we can match names up. :D

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011

Well done ladies, good game all round. :clap Was going to ask who lucky4me is on PL, but I guess it's Miss Hoolie. :ok If anyone else's Stars name is different on here can you let us know so we can match names up. :D
Hiya Helen :) We have met before and I am racking my brains trying to remember where.

Nope I didnt play any of them. Probably an Apat or Betfred ladies event?
Not been at any of the Betfred. Probably APAT then, although I've never played one before last week I have railed at quite a few. :ok
:$:$:$:$ It is her. I must have register her on Sunday and completely forgot. What an idiot! I will get her to vote in the pool :eyes
:rollin

Ahhh were you at the PPP team challenge at Star City last year?
No. :lol Keep trying. Thinking what other live events I've been at. PokerPlayer GP (railing again). I played a Ladbrokes Pub final a few years ago in London. Don't suppose it was at the Aussie Millions or WSOP? (yep, railing again!)
BTW does strider still post on here? We used to cross paths online regular but not seen him around for a while?
He posted as guppie on here but has left recently and I don't think he's playing much any more.:(

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Hi, Hope I'm not too late to join. Found out about this through my hubby Psychodave and facebook. I've joined the pokerstars club, just waiting to be accepted. I'm a regular of Voyageinpoker and will mention it to some of our ladies. I'm sure I already know a few PL members through the various poker team games I've been to in the past :D

Hi all, can my gf sign up for this still? Give her something to do while I'm at my Scalextric club on Thursdays lol.
Of course she is more than welcome, all she needs to do is to vote above, and joine the homegameclub The league goes 4 games, we had the first yesterday, so even with missing one game, all is still open. Hope we see her at the table next Thursday

Hi' date=' Hope I'm not too late to join. Found out about this through my hubby Psychodave and facebook. I've joined the pokerstars club, just waiting to be accepted. I'm a regular of Voyageinpoker and will mention it to some of our ladies. I'm sure I already know a few PL members through the various poker team games I've been to in the past :D[/quote'] Accepted, it is not at all to late to join. You missed one game, but as the league is 4 game, all is still open, everyone can win Looking forward to see you at the table next Thursday :welcome