morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March  

1. 1.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011

Will save runadrum the bother of 'saying nothing' to this starshine-special. Gina, this is what happens to ladies who play with men's naughty bits. ;)
:$:$:$ am I am glad that I have my friend Andy who always explains me after a good laugh, what i have said wrong again :$:$ I am really sorry that this little languageaccidents do always happen

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Table updated in post 1. :ok It is unbelievably tight between the top 3, all on the same points. By the virtue of decimal places, Quasar is in 3rd, just! MissHoolie and flynnatron are on exactly the same and therefore are joint top! :ok Good Luck tonight ladies. :hope

Table updated in post 1. :ok It is unbelievably tight between the top 3, all on the same points. By the virtue of decimal places, Quasar is in 3rd, just! MissHoolie and flynnatron are on exactly the same and therefore are joint top! :ok Good Luck tonight ladies. :hope
thank you very much, I will post tonites result as soon as we finished

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Yea, it did do on the first PL league we ran last month, but I'm guessing that could have been the way the tournaments were set up and was maybe affected by some being cancelled and reset,(presume you specify the number of games in the league when you set them up :unsure). It's good to see anyway that our points system is producing the same overall result as theirs. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Sorry Gaz, I'm sounding ungrateful. Thanks very much for doing it. :ok It's just that the opening post says we're using the Stars league table, so if it turns out we get a different result by the 2 methods we need to know which we're using. Most of the ladies playing are new here so are not used to the PL standard scoring method and I guess would assume we'd be using Stars version.

Also, Starshine asked that we did a PL table too. I think the PL Table is better IMO and Gaz is just helping us out cos im crap with spreadsheets:ok
I am sorry, think it was my fault, I not even did know there was a stars league table :$:$:$ I looked, but did not found :$:$:$:$ Although I agree with Graeme, and as well think the PL Table is better. Seems much fairer to me, and more motivating as nearly everyone gets a point. In the end same result, but better for motivation I can see Helens point that lot of women are new and it might be better for them to use the Stars table. Still for the future I would prefer to use the PL Table, makes the new ones looking in the forum regularly ;)