** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March

morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Stars has a freeroll on March 6th, Home Game Freeroll 100k, it is only for club managers, there is normal cash out, plus nice package for the winner and 7 members of his/her club. Should I reach cash, winnings will be split between all club members who have played 3 games and more till March 6th. So to reach that it would be helpfull if you play this Thursday ;-) I tried to put the link in here, but for what reason ever this is not working :-(

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Women Pink Hoodie « Back to Women« Back to VIP Store Home Page

ladies-pink-hoody.jpg 2,650 FPPbronze.gifbronze
There’s no denying that hoodies are essential poker wear, and now the ladies can get in on the act with this super-cool pink hoody. This piece is made from cotton, and is perfect for playing poker or just kicking back with friends. Available in Europe only.
Sizing Chart
European (cm) USA (in)
SizeChest WidthLengthSleeveChest WidthLengthSleeve
Small92-9652-54503921-2221
Medium96-10054-565443-4524-2523
Large108-11262-645845-4726-2724
Xlarge116-12066-686248-5028-2926
2XLarge122-12671-736650-5229.5-3027.5
3XLarge128-13274-767053-5431-3229

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011 Well Done Debbie...cracking result :) I was doing pretty good till I decimated my stack with KK v AK ...standard cooler and then chased a str8/flush draw next hand. Hero to zero...sigh. Looking forward to the next league and hope this will become a regular Thursday night game. Well done to Gina and Graeme for organising a nice friendly game x

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011

Well done to Harmony for winning tonights game and taking 3rd overall. Nice work by Quasar, well done. Grats to Gina, etc for arranging it.
Thx Love. Enjoyed the game and delighted the League is continuing. Excellent from Quasar throughout - a well deserved League winner - Congrats! :clap Thanks to Gina and Graham for all their hard work too.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Continues for March from Thurs 3rd I've amended the thread title to show this is continuing. :D Games set up in the lobby for Thursdays in March, 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th. I'll let Graeme or Gina post up the details of what we are playing for and whether we will use the PL league (3 from 4) or PokerStars (all 4) :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Continues for March from Thurs 3rd

I've amended the thread title to show this is continuing. :D Games set up in the lobby for Thursdays in March, 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th. I'll let Graeme or Gina post up the details of what we are playing for and whether we will use the PL league (3 from 4) or PokerStars (all 4) :ok
ermm Graeme should know this, only I know is that prize is same, at least I am pretty sure I think one game is missed, as March has 5 Thursdays and I do not know which league we using, I would use 5 of 5 but with the Pl point system, if I do make sense here?

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Starts Feb 2011

Well done to Harmony for winning tonights game and taking 3rd overall. Nice work by Quasar, well done. Grats to Gina, etc for arranging it.
Just saw this now, a big welcome to PL honest Bainn ;) who never steal chips ;)

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Continues for March from Thurs 3rd Don't forget just two hours more to start Some of you not have 3 games overall yet. Dont forget on Sunday is the big homegameclub for managers, where I will split all winnings (should I hopefully) between all Ladies who had played 3 games in the club till than. Same goes for mainprize