PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March

morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Continues for March from Thurs 3rd Hi Everyone Rules this month are: Best 4 of 5 games which are now in lobby and id like to use the PL League as per last month Playing for same, Pink Hoodie and $33 tournament token. :ok

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Continues for March from Thurs 3rd Thx for organising this again Gina and Graeme. Another enjoyable evening and good to be able to chat with folk. Congrats to Dexteredeuce on a great win! Good to see folk once again.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Continues for March from Thurs 3rd ok my pink hoody has just arrived today - fantastic, except it's not pink, it's grey and has a zip up the front :wall Going to e-mail them to see if they can sort it out. I really want that pink hoody in the picture!

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Continues for March from Thurs 3rd

Hi Everyone Rules this month are: Best 4 of 5 games which are now in lobby and id like to use the PL League as per last month Playing for same, Pink Hoodie and $33 tournament token. :ok
I see the one PokerStars compiles has continued on from last month anyway so we wouldn't be able to use theirs. I'll do the PL table if Gaz can't. :ok

ok my pink hoody has just arrived today - fantastic, except it's not pink, it's grey and has a zip up the front :wall Going to e-mail them to see if they can sort it out. I really want that pink hoody in the picture!
I went to order the pink one this week but it's out of stock.:cry

ok my pink hoody has just arrived today - fantastic, except it's not pink, it's grey and has a zip up the front :wall Going to e-mail them to see if they can sort it out. I really want that pink hoody in the picture!
sorry to hear, I hope it can be sorted :hope:hope

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 17th March

Good luck all tonite' date=' I apologise in advance for perhaps being not much chatty and having few sitouts, but I am bit ill at moment and feel quite unwell so I might have some interuptions[/quote'] sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon x

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 24th March http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/pokerstars_women/2011/home-games-score-with-friendly-chat-and-079614.html :cow We made the womens poker blog this week!!!

Friendly Chat PuntersLounge.com, a British poker forum, has also created a Home Game with a critical mass of female players. Gina Weiss of Munich says that this allows her to "get to know the playing style of other players more easily." She also enjoys the friendlier nature of the chat. "People are much less likely to call me a donk!" PuntersLounge.com poker manager Graeme Morl said that "you get to spend time with your friends" and at the same time, "become a better player." The Punters Lounge group even awards pink PokerStars hoodies and T$ to league leaders at the end of each month.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 24th March

Just wanted to say a thank you to Graeme and Gina for their work with all this' date=' . :clap[/quote'] I agree, it's a really good game and the work you have done for this is brilliant. I really enjoy it, and as a newbie to PL I've been made very welcome. Thank you :D

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 24th March

We made the womens poker blog this week!!!
:clap well done Gina and Graeme. Congrats to Donna, our winner tonight beating Stasia HU, with Karen in 3rd who takes over 2nd place in this month's league table. :clap Dexterdeuce keeps the top spot (sorry, I know your dog's name but not yours! ;)) Decider for the hoodie is next week. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Next Game Thurs 31st March Hi Everyone Good news..... Ive taken a delivery of nearly £3k worth of pokerstars merchandise and we will be running a league which will see prizes in each game! More details will be announced tomorrow once ive unpacked it all to see what we have to give away. :nana