** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL Divisional Playoff Picks

AGurv

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks ok guys i won on every single player bet apart from boldin on the over and i dont know what happened there but my two for atlanta came in! ill post for the two games tomorrow but im already well up thanks to meatman diverting my attention to player bets first time i have ever put money on player bets and just followed stats 5 out of 6 aint bad will look at the same for tonight but right now im pissed and i got my sisters friend tapping me up for some loving! keep the faith guys

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks Suggs surprisingly a graceful loser...said we deserved to win . He said Ben and Hines know how to win playoff games. The Ravens really need to take a long look at themselves and he takes his hat off to the Steelers

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks Sounds like a lot of you guys did well and congrats. I was tempted all week by Steelers (-3.5) but the two game this season were decided by a field goal so I didn't want to take it. Roethlisperger Over 240.5 yards - Loss, 14 yards short, he had a poor first half and it was annoying he couldn't reach the target. Ray Rice Under 70 yards - Win, this was easy, I would have been furious if he lost. 1H Under 18.5 points - TazaD's explanation of this sold me but it was over in the first quarter. Annoying too because I accidently but if on the Over, and if I hadn't noticed would have made profit but I did notice and covered it with the Under. Anyway, I'm on Marshawn Lynch tonight and hopefully I can find more winners today.

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks New York Jets at New England Patriots - Pats Over 24.5 points @ 1.80 (WillHill) This is a tough game to call but should be quite a high scoring game. These two played most recently with the Pats at home and they won 45-3 and although this shouldn't happen again New England were on fire at the end of the regular season. They've only failed to get this total once at home all season (23 points against a strong defensive Baltimore) mostly beating that total by a long way averaging 37.38 points in their last 8 games including games against tough defense (Pittsburgh, NY, Miami, Chicago, Green Bay). I expect the Jets to try play defensively much like they did at the Colts, but I think New England are better and will be extremely motivated against their rivals especially with all the smack talk pre-game.

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks New England - New York Jets ; New England -6.5 ; 10units ; 1.55 at bet365 ( NE : NY ) : yards per game 364:351 ; yards per game allowed 367:292 ; points per game 32:23 ; points per game allowed 19:20. Passing leaders ( NE : NY ) : TDs 36:17, intercepted passes 4:13. Rushing leaders ( NE : NY ): TDs 18:8. Receiving leaders ( NE : NY ) : TDs 12:13. Injured players for NE : Myron Pryor , Tully Banta-Cain , Deion Branch , Jermaine Cunningham , Aaron Hernandez , Eric Moore , Sebastian Vollmer (all questionable). Injured players for NY : Damien Woody is out , Drew Coleman , James Ihedigbo , Brad Smith (all questionable). New England won 45:3 just over a month ago. They proved they can win every game against a tough opponent by 30+ this season. No reason why not repeat that again today.

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks

Matt Ryan under 240.5 passing yards @ 1.91 Skybet 4/10 Sanchez passing yards under 230.5 @ 1.91 Skybet 5/10 L Tomlinson over 48.5 rushing yards @ 1.83 Ladbrokes (5/10) Green-Ellis rushing yards under 82.5 @ 1.91 Skybet 4/10 NYJ +9.5 @ 1.80 SJ (3/10)
All won except for LT who was 6 yards short :@:@ Went 6-3 over the weekend and a profit of +8.42pts, not too bad and kinda softens the pain of the Ravens exit for me. Well done to all winners this weekend. And I'd just like to say congrats to you Steelers fans on the board for yesterday, you played one hell of a 2nd half and deserved to win in the end.

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks Chicago -10.5 @ 2.02 :D Always leading and in control despite giving up 2 TDs to just cover Under 43 @ 2.02 :( Late flurry of points sends it over New York Jets +7.5 @ 1.99 [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/autolink.php?id=44&script=showthread&forumid=2]:D Upset win. Did not think that they could do it, but well done to the Jets Over 44.5 @ 1.97 :D Late flurry sends it over Next weeks picks: AFC: Pittsburg @ $4 to win AFC NFC: GB @ $7 to win NFC Record: 10-4 (6.64)

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks You might want to donate some of that NE/Jets OVER to QLD/VIC flood appeal bc... :D I'm not saying that was the luckiest "flurry" I've ever seen...just that a lot of people out there right now need our help... :ok [Of course, I am kinda taking the piss, but if you do decide to, pm me and I'll match it...(and of course further still!...if not, don't worry, no-one will ever know either way. :cheers ]

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks

You might want to donate some of that NE/Jets OVER to QLD/VIC flood appeal bc... :D I'm not saying that was the luckiest "flurry" I've ever seen...just that a lot of people out there right now need our help... :ok [Of course, I am kinda taking the piss, but if you do decide to, pm me and I'll match it...(and of course further still!...if not, don't worry, no-one will ever know either way. :cheers ]
I didn't have any money on that outcome, but that was just about the luckiest over of all time. The Jets' last TD was unreal on its own, when everybody's playing the run and the Jets are just trying to kills timeouts and clock...then they play the softest D of all time allowing NE to score. As one of the commentators correctly pointed out, the Jets' RB should have gotten the first down and taken a knee rather than scoring...as it was, they gave NE a chance to recover another onside kick.

Re: NFL Divisional Playoff Picks I know that was rubbish, but i was owed one of them from the season, where there was some last few minutes shananigans that killed the picks. Interesting, that the last 4 teams, have probably, the best 4 defences - so the old adage, of defence wins championships, is ringing true here. It comes down to offences - i believe (bias aside) GB is playing better than any one else, especially their offensive line that is giving Rodgers and Starks time and space.