** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

1tripz1

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

It's a marathon (well at least a 1500m race) not a sprint lads ;)
Yup, it won't be over till the last hand of the last MTT.
Just for the record....Chris Edwards, 1trips1 has now left poker idol bit worrying baring in mind he was the one promoting this:unsure
Ahhhhh now i realise where i recognise 1tripz1 from!... saw him on Twitter posting about leaving PokerIdol http://twitter.com/#!/1tripz1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Hey guys, as Joe said the only reason for me leaving is accepting a great oppotuntiy in the city. I'd still recommend PokerIdol 100% and there's no bad blood in me leaving! GL to all those playing in the event. Nade, what other handles do you go by? Wondering how you saw my ramblings :)

Hey guys, as Joe said the only reason for me leaving is accepting a great oppotuntiy in the city. I'd still recommend PokerIdol 100% and there's no bad blood in me leaving! GL to all those playing in the event. Nade, what other handles do you go by? Wondering how you saw my ramblings :)
Think i just searched for Poker and your tweets came up to do with Poker Idol, i'll add you ;)
Naked Ninjas in =8th with 144pts Punters Lounge A in 15th with 108pts Wishful Thinkers in 27th with 90pts
Can you link to the league table, and any other useful links, cheers :ok

DK can't have been on your starting table - he was in my tourney :unsure
No DK wasnt on our starting table, we had a Pokergod and teacher on ours, who taught us all we needed to know :rollin even explained us very patiently that WSOP is world series of poker, not like me thought a movie or subtitle of csi vegas, or a different soccer worldcup or something like that what Samba thought :rollin

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Reminder: In order to claim the prize, accumulate minimum 50 experience points per team member in February and minimum 100 experience points per team member in March and finally minimum 100 experience points per team member in April. If any team member accumulate less than required during any month of the promotion the prize cannot be claimed!

What we got to play through then?
Yes Andy :ok , although I suggest we reevaluate after each game as to our chances of completing the task ie winning the whole thing. By earning the first 50 player points we then take the pressure off the February game .... when we do well in that we go on from there ....:D

17 x $11 STTs will do the biz for Feb :ok
Is this [points tally] only found on the My Account page via your Internet browser :unsure ... and also does it update overnight or in real time. As I'm trying to make my $10 spin out to 50 points playing Stud Hi-Low and the tallys not moved all night :(. My plan is 2pts per day :$

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition I don't know mate. Just remember 1tripz1 mentioning it was 3.25pts per $1 in rake. As we said we were evaluating after the Feb freeroll, I am leaving it til then, then will hammer some HU SnGs if we're continuing :ok Edit, is 3.25pts per $ rake, so 16 will suffice

Is this [points tally] only found on the My Account page via your Internet browser :unsure ... and also does it update overnight or in real time. As I'm trying to make my $10 spin out to 50 points playing Stud Hi-Low and the tallys not moved all night :(. My plan is 2pts per day :$
Spoke to CS it updates at midnight. Still dont know how to get a seat at a full table though when some one leaves bar sitting there watching 20 open tables.

Is there no waiting lists for tables on the site:$
It's the same software as on Betfair, no waitlists :eyes :wall Pretty terrible in this day and age, don't know if it's worse than entraction though where you select a table but if someone joins the waitlist the table disappears from your focus :eyes

Thats me got this months points. Think we need a lot of points in the next round of games as I can see the numbers dropping dramatically for games 3 and 4 with the league points system being so flat.
N1:ok .. I've done mine as well , mainly on double ups. I agree that alot will drop out if not in contention, so a flop in freeroll 2 and we'll be joining them ...:(

Thats me got this months points. Think we need a lot of points in the next round of games as I can see the numbers dropping dramatically for games 3 and 4 with the league points system being so flat.
How did you get it ed ? STT's NLHE, Limit, DoN's or MTT's. I'm still on for my 2 points a day schedule but could do with a quicker (but still low-risk) strategy

How did you get it ed ? STT's NLHE, Limit, DoN's or MTT's. I'm still on for my 2 points a day schedule but could do with a quicker (but still low-risk) strategy
Got 58 pts in total and according to sharkscope I lost $22 playing heads up omaha hi/lo stts total stakes $36. Played full stack omaha hi/lo at $10 and short stacked omaha and omaha hi/lo at $100 which is were I got most of my points. Must be $20 up at cash as My account is $2 down on initial deposit. Short stacking omaha games is pretty low risk as long as you leave when you double up.