PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

1tripz1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Its a pity their last player managed such a high finish or it would be all to play for. Of course we'll hear in a months time that the team in 25th won the trip as they were the only one to do the vip points:puke Just found out there was 3x$54 tickets for the top scoring team the other night, would have been nice to have known pre tourney :(

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

would that have changed the way you played?
According to the chaos theory yes, but then so would having honey on my toast instead of marmalade:unsure It's always more enjoyable to play poker with multiple chances to win, so though it might not have changed my approach it would have made me happier.

According to the chaos theory yes, but then so would having honey on my toast instead of marmalade:unsure It's always more enjoyable to play poker with multiple chances to win, so though it might not have changed my approach it would have made me happier.
happier, never expected to hear that from Mr Grumpy :moon

• 4 weeks later...

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Last one of these tomorrow with added tickets for 1st 3 teams on night, if you guys fancy some background music. mailheader.png teams.png Added tournament tickets in final team tournament! The team with most points in the last team tourney will win a $50+4 tournament ticket each. 2nd best team will win a $20+2 tourney ticket each. 3rd best team will win a $10+1 tourney ticket each. No matter if you can win the Las Vegas package or not, it´s still good value for all teams in the final round. Date: April 19, 2011 Time: 20:00 CET If you have not received any entry ticket for the last team tournament, please contact the support. Best of luck! Team PokerIdol

© Poker Idol 2008. All rights reserved. PokerIdol technical support: [email protected]. For more information, please visit PokerIdol online. Download our free software and start playing online poker for fun or for real money.

I am reg'd GO TEAM :cow
Any idea what the Minimum withdrawal is on Poker Idol ? - I can't see it anywhere in the T&C yet it won't let me transfer $37 to the Main Account so I can withdraw ??:( I'm guessing its $50 but before I lose my cash in an attempt to spin it up :$I thought I'd check see if anyone knows ??:eyes

Any idea what the Minimum withdrawal is on Poker Idol ? - I can't see it anywhere in the T&C yet it won't let me transfer $37 to the Main Account so I can withdraw ??:( I'm guessing its $50 but before I lose my cash in an attempt to spin it up :$I thought I'd check see if anyone knows ??:eyes
Minimum amount is €30, so just under $43 - not far off for you :ok

You could deposit some coin to get up to the withdrawal minimum, I do it all the time but then I'm a miserable git:( Actually I just dont like sites with unreasonable min withdrawals or unreasonable min deposits and I'm screwed if there's any way they're getting my $2.45;)

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Out 19th. AA all in preflop no match for AQ for a 9k+ pot :sad (45 seconds later went out of the RHP Freeroll all in preflop with AA against 44 and TT for a big pot :lol ... T on river) Still, as long as we learn our lessons! Just. Fold. Aces ;)