PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

1tripz1

Hey guys, We're really excited about this promotion coming up, this is exclusive to PokerIdol and the events are all freerolls. 1. Form a team with two friends who also have PokerIdol acccounts 2. Get your team to play in four Freerolls 3. Play Well 4. Accumulate minimum 250 experience points per team member in order to claim prize (see T&C) The results from the 4 Freerolls will be combined and the team with the most points will win the $10,000 Vegas WSOP package in which each team member receives: - $1,000 WSOP side event buy-in - 5 nights accommodation - $1,000 flight expenses. - PokerIdol’s legendary hospitality More info: http://bit.ly/eWPCLC Remember to use the code plounge1 if you've not yet got an account.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Really depends how much you play Graham, some will do it in a day others will take a couple of evenings. Points are awarded 3.25 per $1 rake in cash and tournaments, so you can sort of work it out. As for the second question see the T+C:

In order to claim the prize, accumulate minimum 50 experience points per team member in February and minimum 100 experience points per team member in March and finally minimum 100 experience points per team member in April. If any team member accumulate less than required during any month of the promotion the prize cannot be claimed.

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition I would never, ever play that sort of freeroll. In my opinion, freeroll is when you play for something that is unconditionally free. Here, it comes basically like a bonus, because you can't use that money. I hardly play cash and certainly, wouldn't try to risk it for something fictional like this.

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition I think you're confused on the T+C's heniek. You don't use the points to enter the competition, you just need to of earned them to be able to enter. We are very proud of the player base we've built up and therefore we revolve our promotions around them. These players generate the rake, which turns into our profit, which we can then give back in promotions. How fair is it if a never depositing players comes in and lucks out in some crazy freeroll? This is why so many small skins go under in short time. They spend lots of money on freerolls/marketing with no real ideas of sustainability. This is a freeroll for all PokerIdol players. If you're not a PokerIdol player, sure you'll have to deposit and play, but this is how we can remain active in such a competitive industry and offer such good promotions.

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

Got teams committing from a few other forums now' date=' lets get at least on PL team taking part![/quote'] Well if I can make 2 friends in time, we'll have one team(unless there's any other billy no mates on here who want to join me:ok) I dont have a problem with some turnover required from freerolls before withdrawing, I did have a problem with your freeroll that allowed unlimited rebuys regrdless of stack size, that was very naughty. Obviousley a lot of us on here do go looking for any value anywere and I personally dont have a problem with it as I know I've paid my fair share of rake over the years. Suprised to see I've paid $150 at virgin this month and I'm sure a fair bit more at Circus. Think the easiest way to get the points would be coolers:puke or omaha hi/lo:wall

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition The Freeroll Dates are

Team Event 1January 26th19:00 CET
Team Event 2February 23rd19:00 CET
Team Event 3March 23rd19:00 CET
Team Event 4April 20th19:00 CET
So basically if you aren't in the running after the Second Freeroll then you'll only have needed to have earned 50 pts - in February. Hen - although I completely agree with your logic, don't you do a similar thing (Raked hands for a Freeroll) to play the VROLL three times a week. Although on the flipside of that I need a 1000 pts on Redkings (same skin) as part of a deposit promo, to be able to withdraw, and I'm only on 200pts after a years play !! :lol.So the rake requirements are a lot steeper than Virgin !! I'll make a team up with another couple (or Ed +1 ;)) under the understanding we can assess the situation again after the first 2 Freerolls

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Definitely worth it Joe! The point requirement will be long gone before the WSOP anyway, so it won't be like having to 'wait' to unlock your prize. Another note, a few people have been concerned about collusion. There will be 3 torunament on each of the freeroll dates, one for each team member to play in. This will stop chip dumping etc.. as team members wont be in the same event.

The Freeroll Dates are
Team Event 1January 26th19:00 CET
Team Event 2February 23rd19:00 CET
Team Event 3March 23rd19:00 CET
Team Event 4April 20th19:00 CET
So basically if you aren't in the running after the Second Freeroll then you'll only have needed to have earned 50 pts - in February. Hen - although I completely agree with your logic, don't you do a similar thing (Raked hands for a Freeroll) to play the VROLL three times a week. Although on the flipside of that I need a 1000 pts on Redkings (same skin) as part of a deposit promo, to be able to withdraw, and I'm only on 200pts after a years play !! :lol.So the rake requirements are a lot steeper than Virgin !! I'll make a team up with another couple (or Ed +1 ;)) under the understanding we can assess the situation again after the first 2 Freerolls
And Samba makes three:ok No problem with reassessing after first two. So theres going to be three tournies each night? How simple was that for one of the biggest problems with team poker:eyes

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Hey Nade I joined the random singles team list but if you want to get a team going i'd rather know who i'm playing with than risk outsiders not doing the points requirements etc. I'll put my name forward and then depending on how many we get interested you can pick and choose from there on.

Hey Nade I joined the random singles team list but if you want to get a team going i'd rather know who i'm playing with than risk outsiders not doing the points requirements etc. I'll put my name forward and then depending on how many we get interested you can pick and choose from there on.
I look forward to doing battle with the 'Roy Hodgson Appreciation' team? ;)