Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday

Aidymac

Iron Condor - Kempton 4:50 I really like the chances of this horse tomorrow. It is a C+D winner twice here at Kempton and its record at Kempton from 3 runs reads 1-1-2. Luke Morris has had 2 winners in his last 10 rides. He has also had 2 winners in his last 9 rides for Mr Eustace the trainer.. The trainer is in good form with 2 wins and 3 places from his last 10 runners. Its only up 4 pounds and i think it can go on to win again. The favourite Spensley is not without chance but i feel the 6 pound rise in the weights may be enough to prevent the 3-timer. So i have sided with Iron Condor to win. 1 Point win @ 9/2 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 3:50 Kempton - Sinfonico - Back Has had 2 career runs so far and has made encouraging progress from his 1st run to his 2nd. He was 2nd lto which is by a long way the best piece of form in this race. There are some interesting newcomers here but Sinfonico may well be able to make his experience count 1pt win @ SP

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 14:15 Kempton There is pretty much zero pace in this contest, with only Cheery Cat regarded a front-runner, I feel that Alana Banana has an excellent chance over 6f in this poor contest and can finally achieve something close to what connections believe she can do. John Akehurst’s filly has been well-backed in the morning on more than one occasion, notably when running over 6f at Wolverhampton three runs ago, from 40-1 to 15-2 before drifting out on course. She blew her chance that day with a very poor start but looked worthy of another go after showing decent speed to catch the leading group, she obviously exerted too much energy in doing so and she faded tamely. Ran much better over 5f at Kempton next time out, held up at the rear, they went a little quick for her but she was staying on well from the back (off 1lb higher than she runs off today) and looked like she’d pick up a race at some point. Was tried over the same conditions last time, and she ran a stinker. She was drawn in the car-park, and missed the break as well. She was forced very wide and had pretty much no cover throughout; it wasn’t a surprise that she ran badly when all this went against her. Today’s race should suit her much better. The 6f should suit on her running style, especially how nicely she stayed on at Kempton two runs ago, and also the fact that she was heavily backed at this trip for this yard not so long ago, this may well be seen as her optimum trip. They may go an absolute dawdle, with most of the runners either prone to missing the break or being held up quite significantly. This lack of pace may mean that Cheery Cat gets an easy lead and wins, but it may also set up the race nicely for Alana Banana. She probably would not stay a quick 6f so the likely slower pace will suit, she should stay the trip if so. She’s also well drawn today, and is likely to get the cover she obviously requires. Jim Crowley being booked is interesting, and may be a signal of intent by connections. He has plenty of winners but not the greatest strike-rate, but feel it’s an improvement from jockeys such as Simon Winkworth, who’d been doing most of the riding on this horse. This is a poor race, and for a Class 7 event, I really feel that Alana Banana has an outstanding chance of running a big race. If she runs in a similar vain to two starts ago, she’ll have a big chance if the race is run how I think it will. Larger than average bet for this one. Win for BBOTD purposes. 1pt Win @ 7/1 Betfred (bog)

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 4.20 kempton edgeworth the handicapper has given edgeworth a decent chance today dropping him to a mark of 63 has won off higher marks, travelled well lto at leicester but didnt have the stamina to see the trip out ,but back to a mile today which looks to be his best trip,and george baker in the saddle who has a good record on the horse a big run looks on the cards . 0.5pts e/w 10/1 bet 365

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 4.50 Kempton, Record Breaker, 1pt win at 14/1 with Skybet The in-form horses Spensley and Iron Condor both look to me like they havent much more to offer under penaltys. Deadly Silence can cruise home from featherweight if fit and tuned up after a very lenghty absence. But Record Breaker several times run creditable enough and looks exceptionally well handicapped. The M Johnston horse can make a bold bid from the front here and 14/1 looks overpriced too me.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday Kempton 2:15 River Bounty 7-1 BET365 BOG 1 Point WIN Finished last on recent outing at Kempton 7f after long time out with injury, that was just a blow out to get rid of some cobwebs in my opinion. C&D winner and back to 6f today which is the ideal trip for this horse. Is weighted nicely and if running to early form before the lay off should have enough to win this one. Interestingly Fallon takes the ride who generally gets the best out of horses like this.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 4.20 Kempton Tipped this up last night when I though 18/1 looked a massive price, but has continued to drift this morning which is obvious concern but will still put him up as to why I thought it looked a massive price! Firstly he is well drawn in stall 10, he is an ex luca cumani horse who really caught the eye when I went to newmarket in the summer when staying on really well at the end that was over a mile they were quick to step him back up 2f at redcar before flopping badly never travelled that well and since been sold to a very capable all weather yard who actually try him back over a mile today and he could just be well handicapped if new yard have him straight and fit! 0.5pt e/w Before the war 28/1 vcbet

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 4.20 KEMPTON KING'S CAPRICE 18-1 0.5PT EW The most important thing at this level is consistantcy..And king's caprice is a very constistant horse,no world beater but it is the one imo to most likely hold it's form..It has ran very well last two races,both at wolverhampton.last time out dead heated 3rd with Just Timmy Marcus,and maybe shaped as if it needed an extra furlong.. The race before also,finished 6th,but only 1 3/4 length off the happy hammer in a blanket finish again at wolverhampton,and again shaped as if it needed further which it gets today..This fella is an old timer and has ran off marks as lofty as 104 in 2007 in its prime when it was running listed races,today it runs off an all weather mark of 64, and any hint of it's old ability will see it go very close,lot of money for bubbly braveheart and edgeworth here ,where as king caprice is drifting but i'll chance that they are letting it drift to hit it on course.[url=http://www.attheraces.com/form.aspx?id=2438861&ref=formcardmain&dte=2010-11-28&refsite=]

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 3:50 Kempton - TOWERING STORM E-W 18/1 VC Risky backing something on debut but i think its worth taking on the short priceed market leaders. The yard is in good form in last 14 days, and has good 50% strike rate with 2yr olds in 2010 with 2-2 2yr old winners at this track worth a punt at the price

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday kemp 4.50 Spensley - win at 2/1 BOG with VC Lightly raced type who's won a couple of CD handicaps since making a belated seasonal reappearance. Scored a big speed fig last time and can improve again Steps up in grade and is up in the weights but a few of these look out of form, a couple of the fancied ones appear to need further, couple have only ever won over shorter trips and the other improving type (iron condor) is stepping up 2 grades Must have a favourite's chance !

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday

3:50 Kempton - TOWERING STORM E-W 18/1 VC Risky backing something on debut but i think its worth taking on the short priceed market leaders. The yard is in good form in last 14 days, and has good 50% strike rate with 2yr olds in 2010 with 2-2 2yr old winners at this track worth a punt at the price
:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 5.50 kemp Nacho Libre - Been running over 6f at wolves recently, made some encouraging headway late in the day last time, stepped back up to 7f at kempton is a CD winner off 5lb higher come heres with a realistic chance and the market has spoken in his favour. 1pt win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 5.50 Kempton - Nacho Libre (13/2 Bet365) Won't win any prizes for consistency but is undeniably well handicapped, a bit of a leap of faith needed in backing him as is prone to throwing in some real shockers. But Graham Gibbons, who has won on him before, is back in the plate and sooner or later must be able to win off his current mark.