UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November

Jase82

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November

It depends which H'cap you are using. With the Asian ( AH ) a win by 1 goal refunds your bet ( - 1 AH ), while a win with 2 or more goals makes it a winner. If your bet is a win - 1,5 AH then you need a win by two or more goals. With the European H'cap ( EH ) if your bet is - 1 EH, then you need a two-goals winning margin, while with one goal win the bet is lost. That makes the - 1,5 AH the same as - 1 EH, YOU JUST COMPARE THE ODDS and go for the better ones - as a rule the Asians are a fraction better. Obviously - 2,5 AH is the same as - 2 EH - in both you need a winning margin of 3 or more goals. The beauty of the Asians is the ''quarters'' - for example + 1,75 AH, Over 2,75 Goals, - 1,25 AH etc, etc... GL
Thanks.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Rangers v Manchester United - Manchester United -1 AH @ 11/8 Bet365 I never play on the asian handicaps but this really strikes me as a solid bet. I'd be very surprised should Rangers play the way they did at Old Trafford. If we look at the table Rangers are pretty comfortable knowing even if they lose their last two matches, they should make the knockout phase of the Europa League, currently 5 points infront of Bursapor who are going to Valencia in this round and its hard to see a victory for them, anything but that makes sure they will finish bottom. With that in mind it looks a chance for Rangers to actually have a go at Manchester United, plenty of teams have this season and even though they're undefeated, teams have gone close. Now, the visitors aren't blitzing teams but they should be beating this Rangers side if the hosts do play a more open game, should United get the 1st goal, Rangers will push more because they have nothing to lose which should leave gaps for United to open up. A single goal victory for United will return stakes.

Rangers v Manchester United - Manchester United -1 AH @ 11/8 Bet365 I never play on the asian handicaps but this really strikes me as a solid bet. I'd be very surprised should Rangers play the way they did at Old Trafford. If we look at the table Rangers are pretty comfortable knowing even if they lose their last two matches, they should make the knockout phase of the Europa League, currently 5 points infront of Bursapor who are going to Valencia in this round and its hard to see a victory for them, anything but that makes sure they will finish bottom. With that in mind it looks a chance for Rangers to actually have a go at Manchester United, plenty of teams have this season and even though they're undefeated, teams have gone close. Now, the visitors aren't blitzing teams but they should be beating this Rangers side if the hosts do play a more open game, should United get the 1st goal, Rangers will push more because they have nothing to lose which should leave gaps for United to open up. A single goal victory for United will return stakes.
The problem with Man.United in my opinion is that Sir Alex may play youngsters hoping to get the result he needs at home against Valencia on the last matchday.

The problem with Man.United in my opinion is that Sir Alex may play youngsters hoping to get the result he needs at home against Valencia on the last matchday.
hmmmmm, Valencia are no pushovers though. Relying on a home victory over such a good side is a huge gamble.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Just to offer a little local knowledge on Rangers, lads, they really are down to the bare bones. Walter Smith spoke today of only having 11 first-team regulars available. Looking down the cast list, he's not far off it. Their defence has been ripped apart through injury, and they looked very suspect against Kilmarnock on Saturday. They conceded two, one of them with Killie down to 10 men, and could have shipped more. I don't think they'll be quite as defensive as they normally are in the CL tomorrow night. With a 5-point cushion over Bursaspor, they've more or less got the Europa League slot in the bag, and they know the only way they can reach the CL last 16 is by winning. They'll probably start 4-5-1, but I'd expect the wide positions to be occupied by Kyle Lafferty and Steven Naismith, who are effectively strikers. So Rangers should be more open than normal. If Man Utd play close to their strongest side (Rooney is a definite starter, Sir Alex said) then there should be a bit more space in which to play than there was at Old Trafford. Reckon United will win. The -1AH line might not be smashed, but could be worth a play, in my opinion.

I also like the look of Lyon +0.25AH. You can get 1.90 for it now. Both teams started the season poor but they finally picked up some kind of decent form. Both got a great victory in the weekend and can look forward to a nice clash on wednesday. Schalke scored 9 goals in the last 3 games and Raul and Huntelaar always look dangerous up front. However I don't rate their squad high enough to beat Lyon here. Lyon welcomes back L.Lopes. This guy is at the moment, in my eyes, one of the best strikers there is. He really carries the team when he plays and is extremely skilled in scoring goals. Last weekend was a perfect example of that. Lyon was 1-0 behind at Half-Time against Lens but after the break Lopes and Gourcuff came in instead of Pjanic and Pied and they really had a fresh positive impact on the game which they finally won with 1-3. Against Schalke I think that Lyon will definitely start with Lopes and Gourcouf in the team. In champions league games Lyon always looks really strong imo and we saw against Benfica that they were 4-0 behind and still managed to pull 3 goals back. That's one thing why I rate Lyon higher then Schalke. Schalke is still much more inconsistent and I think that Olympique Lyon as a team is much more developed then Schalke is at the moment. I don't know if Cris will be ready for this game but they still have a wide, skilled group of players who are fighting for eachother on the pitch. Lyon is a hard nut to crack and with the experience they have in these kind of games I think they will get a point or more here to qualify for the next round. 7 pts on Lyon +0.25AH is my main bet. 3pts on AW and 3 pts on L.lopes anytime goalscorer. :hope
tottaly agree.Lyon may strugle in domestic league but they are always tough to crack in CL.I was watching them last Sunday against Lens and they delivered some great goals after 1-0 down. Lyon DNB @2.20 bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Anyone know any info on Rubin Kazan? I know at home they are very very decent side and have spent alot of cash Playing against a Copenhagen side who are IMO not the strongest can see Rubin winning at a fairly acceptable 10/11 Anyone give me any guidance?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November A few weeks ago i would have fancied Rangers to get something out of this match but now i'm not so sure. Bougherra and Edu are both definitely out, that on top of the three longterm absentees, Webster, Beattie and Jelavic. Both players are a huge loss, especially Bougherra who is our most important player at this level. Papac is also extremely doubtful so Walter Smith could be left with few options. Certainly if Papac is also out i really don't see how he can play the favoured 5-4-1 formation which has been successful, as there's quite simply nobody else who can slot in there. He may be forced into playing a more attacking formation, which proved to be our downfall last season. Ultimately Papac's fitness holds the key as to how Rangers will set up tomorrow. Man Utd will be missing Ferdinand, Vidic and Fletcher but obviously they're far better equipped to deal with that.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Hi guys haven't posted in a long time but i'm back to stay, ad this is a bet that none of you are going to agree on. Werder Bremen 6.00 at Ladbrokes Reasoning for this is based mostly on a hunch, but i also think tottenham are going to be confident after the win against the gunners, but i think there gonna be too confident. Van Der Vaart im pretty sure is out for the match and Spur's defence looks as shaky as usual so taking a punt with the odds on Bremen so high.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Valencia vs Bursaspor - Valencia AH (-2) @ 2.10 Bursaspor are garbage lets be serious. Played 4, Lost 4 without scoring a single goal. They're billed as the 'whipping boys' of this group and its with good reason. Valencia are coming into the game in decent form having taken four points out of their last six and know that a win effectively secure qualification. In addition a win here would mean they will not have to go to Old Trafford in three weeks a nd find a result to qualify. They are not missing any key players and waltzed past Rangers a few weeks ago. On top of this, Bursaspor have never scored an away goal in a UEFA competition in six different attempts dating back to 1974! I expect Unai Emery's side to walk this by a couple. 2-0 is not a shocking result and if thats the case, my money will be returned so its not a biggie. ______________ Tottenham vs Werder Bremen - Tottenham AH (-1.25) @ 2.00 After reading about Werders injuries and their form its a bit too difficult not to let this one go. I'm not going to repeat whats been said so far in this thread already but Werder haven't won in almost a month and havent scored in four conceding ten in their last three games. Looking at their Champions League history too, these guys got spanked by Twente AT HOME last time out and have only scored two goals in their four games. I'm sorry but a Spurs side even without Bale and/or RVdV should be sweet here. Defoe is back too and if anyone saw the match on the weekend, his introduction changed the game in Spurs' favour. Top player. ______________ Inter Milan vs FC Twente - Inter Milan AH (-1) @ 2.05 Not a great amount of reasoning needed here. Inter Milan are a better side than Twente and they are at home. Despite their dodgy domestic form, they have a manager in Rafael Benitez who is some sort of master at performing in the Champions League. Twente aren't a side that really pose any kind of attacking threat and I expect a strong Inter outfit to win comfortably here. Even if it is only the one goal victory. My money is returned so its not a a disaster. Dont expect Twent to get much from this game at all. Not as confident on these picks as I was last night but nonetheless, I shall stick small to medium stakes on them. I dont like to bet on United as a fan and Barca have a dodgy away record against the likes of Rubin Kazan and Pana so I'm staying away from those. GL to all :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November I think given Spurs' recent form, they are a decent bet. as mentioned by others already, Bremen are on a major slump, coinciding many and also missing a few key player. I also think that Bale anytime scorer is also good value given his recent unbelievable form :ok Spurs -1 at 2.00 Willhill :hope Bale anytime at 2.87 Willhill :hope

Tottenham vs Werder Bremen - Tottenham AH (-1.25) @ 2.00 After reading about Werders injuries and their form its a bit too difficult not to let this one go. I'm not going to repeat whats been said so far in this thread already but Werder haven't won in almost a month and havent scored in four conceding ten in their last three games. Looking at their Champions League history too, these guys got spanked by Twente AT HOME last time out and have only scored two goals in their four games. I'm sorry but a Spurs side even without Bale and/or RVdV should be sweet here. Defoe is back too and if anyone saw the match on the weekend, his introduction changed the game in Spurs' favour. Top player. ______________ Inter Milan vs FC Twente - Inter Milan AH (-1) @ 2.05 Not a great amount of reasoning needed here. Inter Milan are a better side than Twente and they are at home. Despite their dodgy domestic form, they have a manager in Rafael Benitez who is some sort of master at performing in the Champions League. Twente aren't a side that really pose any kind of attacking threat and I expect a strong Inter outfit to win comfortably here. Even if it is only the one goal victory. My money is returned so its not a a disaster. Dont expect Twent to get much from this game at all. Not as confident on these picks as I was last night but nonetheless, I shall stick small to medium stakes on them. I dont like to bet on United as a fan and Barca have a dodgy away record against the likes of Rubin Kazan and Pana so I'm staying away from those. GL to all :hope
There is really nothing more to add here, and I will follow you picks but on a regular handicap and will take them in a double. Tottenham -1 & Inter -1 @ 5.00 William Hill

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Tottenham - Werder Bremen Pick: Over 3.5 @ 2.38 Stan James Stake: 10/10 units Tottenham will take on Werder Bremen in an important CL Group A clash Wednesday night. The hosts will be full of confidence after their 3-2 comeback victory over Arsenal last weekend and their previous 3-1 victory over Inter in the CL. Conversely Werder Bremen are facing a confidence crisis. Werder sit bottom in Group A with 2 points and a -6 goal difference, while also suffering miserably in the Budesliga table lying 12th. Werder lost 4-0 to Schalke last weekend and 6-0 to Stuttgart a couple weeks before! Despite Werder's lack of form, both teams will be looking for 3 points in this clash. Tottenham will want to secure CL qualification, while Werder need the points to try and stay in touch in Group A. Tottenham have a very offensive style of football and their EPL games have averaged 2.86 goals per game. Werder also play very open football and their games are averaging 3.85 goals per game in the Budesliga. This game looks like it could be a real goal fest and I am hoping that it lives up to expectation. My biggest concern for this game is the late fitness tests that both Gareth Bale and Rafael van der Vaart will face before the game. That being said, Tottenham have a fit again Jermain Defoe and a good bench if needs be. Stan James have decided to offer superior odds to other bookies in this game for the +3.5 goals market. At odds of 2.38 I think its a great value bet seeing as most bookies have it priced ~2.20 with the odds dropping. Good luck :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November UEFA Competitions 2010-2011 15-15-3 -1.95 units (50.00%) Werder Bremen +1.5 -129 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Tottenham is expected to blow out Werder. They are terrible (Werder) . Not even sure how they made the CL with the way they've played this season. But Tottenham has played poorly against some bad opposition this year and are pretty inconsistent. Werder has a ton of injurys and let up a ton of goals...but,I just have a funny feeling Tottenham keeps this one close but ends up winning by a 1 goal margin...maybe im crazy though.. FC Schalke 04 pick -147 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes OL has some leaks on defense this year and Schalke seems to be a team that can expose this. Schalke has scored 9 in there last 3 games. This is also a revenge game for Schalke. Hopefully they can get it done.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November I see some people here finding value in Werder, saw a guy going for the straight win @ 6,00, then the post above is backing Werder on the AH + 1,5. I will surely ask for a lot higher odds than 6,00 to back Werder, no bad feelings but I find this pick unreasonable. On the other hand I see more reasons to back Werder + 1,5 AH as AGurv suggests above. As much as I want Spurs to win this one, a few reminders to all those - 1,5 H'cap backers : 1) A lot was written about the Werder missings, but that copy/paste-let-us-check-uefa.com thing doesn't say it all. Werder are missing at least half of their good men for ages, so both team and Manager are in a familiar situation. Let's face it - how can it possibly get worse to them? 2) Again and again a major mistake is done to relate the results in the domestic league to a different competition called Champions League. If that's the case then why are posters in euphoria forgetting that Spurs also had few flops ( Wigan, Sunderland, Bolton, Everton ). If that's the case how come I read posts here openly backing Lyon in Schalke? The current form in domestic league does matter, but not fully. 3) A look at Werder's games in CL gives a slightly different angle, and especially to those who do watch games, on top of following livescores. In the early round a good win over Sampdoria at home ( to those who do not rate Samp high, let me just tell you that they are the reason the last Champion of Italy is Inter , not Roma ), and a lesson how to spoil the celebration in Genoa, only minutes from time. In the group stage : -- came back from 2-0 vs Spurs, showing great spirit yet again; -- got a credible draw away in Twente, just like Inter, and I am not sure Spurs will get a point there; -- got thrashed by Inter away, but we all seem to forget that if Inter had a foot on the gas for another 15 mins, Spurs could have been fully humiliated there too; -- got beat by Twente at home in IMO absolutely 50/50 game - had Werder been more compact at the back in the last 20 mins, had Werder slowed down, they could have got a point there too, the draw was all over. But no - this is Werder - they do not close games, they attack. Overall - no shame at all, in fact in view of the missings all season so far Werder are doing well enough in CL. 4) Werder are the the Champions League almost all the time. Can't make it big, but their Euro experience is massive. And experience and confidence DO matter in Europe, and they have it in excess compared to most Spurs players. Need I remind you about Lyon again? The best thing is that HR seems to learn quick here. I am pretty confident about a Spurs win, but higher H'caps?!?! To those who think I oppose Spurs - I am a Spurs fan since the late days of Steve Perryman there... For now I doubled my stake on Over 3,5 Goals, I also have Spurs to win with various results and Bale to score. All results though have a goal or two by Werder - the Germans can score anytime anywhere and they deserve respect. GL all

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Inter-Twente = over (1.65) / 1 (1.53) Totosì Inter 2nd place 7 points Twente position 3 ° 5 points Preview: Inter: injured: Coutinho, Chivu, Milito, Obi, Samuel, Maicon, Muntari, Júlio César. Twente: injured: Rasmus Bengtsson. Inter Milan have a score of w2-d1 l1-8 goals conceded 11 goals scored while a score of Twente w1-d2-l1 6 goals scored 7 goals conceded. It is not an easy match for Inter that against Twente. Whether the injury is the fact that many players are out of shape and drains. But the beating Inter at San Siro Twente mathematically would access the knockout stages. So I think in a victory for Inter with a lot of goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Tottenham-Werder = 1 (1.48) / over (1.53) Totosì Tottenham 1, position 7 points Werder 4th position in points 2 Preview: Tottenham: injured: Dawson, Huddlestone, Keane, Dos Santos, King, Woodgate, O'Hara; question: Rafael van der Vaart. Werder: injured: Marko Arnautovic, Petri Pasanen, Pizarro, Borowski, Naldo, Boenisch. Tottenham has a score of w2-d1 l1-8 goals conceded 12 goals scored while Werder has a score of w0-d2-l2 goals scored 3 goals conceded 9. The English will face Werder Bremen qualify for the knockout mathematically. I think this is an easy task considering the current state of mind and form of both teams. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Rubin-Copenhagen = 1 (1.90) bet365 Rubin 3 rd place 3 points Copenhagen 2 nd place 7 points Preview: Rubin: Injured: Carlos Eduardo. Copenhagen: Not Available: Solvi Ottesen. Rubin has a score of w0-d3-l1 goals conceded two goals for a while Copenhagen has a score of w2-d1 l1-4 goals scored 3 goals conceded. The Copenhagen has so far done a good group stage and then the point would be enough to qualify as the Rubin necessarily have to win to keep alive the hope yet. The Russian team has a great staff and I think at the end to win the race. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Tottenham v Werder Bremen - Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/7 Stan James Looks a bit of a 'banker' bet this which is worrying when everyone piles on but there just has to be goals in this one, Tottenham has been finding the net often in the CL and look very dangerous going forward, Bremen aren't the best in defence but they have the ability to cause problems for Tottenham going forward, has to be overs.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Rubin - Kobenhavn Rubin has managed only 6 draws in their last 7 successive games, all Champions league games in Kazan have been under 2.5 also..And the group standings isn't kind for them also. They absolutley have to win tonight and then in Camp Nou to progress..But Kobenhavn is a strong team, look how great they played against Barca in the last game..They were set up on counter and was lucky not to score more and at some point it was even Barcelona who had to counter, because Kobenhavn pushed them back really strongly..Tonight, they have to get only a draw to finish off Kazan and send them to EURO league and I believe they wont lose tonight..They can play defensive and are deadly on the counter and if they score first then its game over for Kazan..And being Nordic men themselves, they just dont care about the weather wich today is going to be only -1/-2 when the game starts..Whoever scores first will try to hold on their lead and play defensive after.. Kobenhavn +0.5 2.03 @ Pinnacle Under 2.5 1.62 @ Pinnacle ( Kazan all games in Russia Under2.5 + Kobenhavn all games sofar, Under2.5) :hope

There is really nothing more to add here, and I will follow you picks but on a regular handicap and will take them in a double. Tottenham -1 & Inter -1 @ 5.00 William Hill
I hope we we return a profit tonight sir :hope Inter are lengthening and I'm not quite sure why. Last night you could back them at 1.50 and now I wake to find them at 1.63. This doesn't fill me with the greatest of confidence but I shall stick to my picks and back them same way. Tottenham AH (-1.5) @ 2.10 Inter AH (-1.00) @ 2.075 Valencia AH (-2.00) @ 2.10

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Agree with what others have said: Tottenham -1.5 @ 2.25 pinnacle Bremen struggling domestically and go to North London without 9 injured players and 1 suspended player. They have allowed 10 goals in their last 2 away games and lost 5 of their last 6 matches. Spurs coming off a very good come-from-behind win over their arch rivals and a win here will see them progress into the next round. They have strong home form in the CL, and can see them winning this one well

hmmmmm' date=' Valencia are no pushovers though. Relying on a home victory over such a good side is a huge gamble.[/quote'] Quite agree with you Jase, that's why I expect Valencia and United to play with full strength today and then to forget about CL for few months.. Including match between them in last round

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November If you think the tonight Tottenham and Lyon matches will have many goals, Van der Vaart & Lisandro Lopez to score anytime tonight may be a nice combo or even singles. Available at prices over 2.25.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Inter - Twente Whoever says that Inter is going to win comfortably tonight is lying. Visiting team is having some problems in Eredivise in their last 2 games, but they are doing great in their first ever CL season..They are pretty closely behind from the current holders with only -2points and its perfect time to face Inter I would say..Because this Inter squad is almost finished in Serie A , off the pace -9, there is no confidence whatsoever in Nerazzurri camp and most importantly they have so many absentees , its really a disaster atm..And looking at Inter fan pages on the net, Benitez will again start with Materazzi in this important game, Benitez opt for him in the Derby because of Zlatan, because he was tall as Ibra and Janko will be as big as Swede..and we all saw how great Materazzi was in 6th minute in Milano Derby when he was terribly late in his tackle, thats because he is playing only a game in 9 rounds of football..Twente will hold back and try to kill the game with fast counters..And looking at Inter backline today RB Cordoba, CB Lucio, CB Materazzi, LB Zanetti, they are more than capable of scoring a goal at speed..I believe Twente can manage to hold the hosts until the HT and this game will be decided in 2nd half..For either way.. Try HT DRAW @ 2.3 @ Unibet Twente +0,5 1st Half 1.806 @ Pinnacle :hope

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Rubin - Copenhagen
Selection under 2 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 24/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.11
Reasoning Rubin is playing very solid at home , they have only one lost in their last 25 home games.In these 25 home games ,they have 14 clean sheets!The last game Rubin lost was the away game against Copenhagen on 14.09.After that Rubin played 12 official games, finishing draw 8 times and winning only 4.They also got 8 unders in these last 12 games.Rubin is playing definately defensive in CL and trying to use counters.Thats good against big teams like Inter and Barca and was effective , but against teams from the same level as Pana,Copenhagen,Dinamo Kiev and so , its minus for them, cause they should control the game, to press and to create opportunities. 29.09.2009 UEFA CL Rubin Kazan 1-1 Inter Milan 20.10.2009 UEFA CL FC Barcelona 1-2 Rubin Kazan 04.11.2009 UEFA CL Rubin Kazan 0-0 FC Barcelona 24.11.2009 UEFA CL Rubin Kazan 0-0 Dynamo Kiev 09.12.2009 UEFA CL Inter Milan 2-0 Rubin Kazan 18.02.2010 UEFA EUL Rubin Kazan 3-0 Hapoel Tel Aviv 25.02.2010 UEFA EUL Hapoel Tel Aviv 0-0 Rubin Kazan 11.03.2010 UEFA EUL Rubin Kazan 1-1 VfL Wolfsburg 18.03.2010 UEFA EUL VfL Wolfsburg 2-1 AET Rubin Kazan (1:1 FT) 14.09.2010 UEFA CL FC København 1-0 Rubin Kazan 29.09.2010 UEFA CL Rubin Kazan 1-1 FC Barcelona 20.10.2010 UEFA CL Panathinaikos 0-0 Rubin Kazan 02.11.2010 UEFA CL Rubin Kazan 0-0 Panathinaikos Rubin got only 2 overs in their last 13 Europe games.Actually they hadnt scored a single goal in 7 of them, as one of the goals against Barca was from penalty. Copenhagen is having great season so far winning 14 from 17 games already, without a single lose.They are in more comfortable situation with 4 points more than Rubin,which actually means that they need the draw to secure progress in next stage.Danish team is playing very clever, waiting for their chance and punishing their opponents on counters.I doubt Copenhagen will start agressive the game , taking the risk to open spaces for russians.In their last 16 europe games, Copenhagen got only 3 overs.In 10 from these 16 games, one of the teams hadnt scored a single goal. I expect slow and boring game in Russia tonight, my pick is that two teams will play carefully waiting for their chance and probably we wont see more than one goal

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Tottenham - Werder
Selection Tottenham(-1,5)ah (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.23
Reasoning Tottenham is flying right now and will face Werder in game , where with eventual win Tottenham will go to the next stage of CL.Tottenham is playing amazing last weeks ,and even won at Arsenal with 3:2 , when loosing with 2:0 at HT.Bale and VDV are with light injuries but are expected to play.Defoe is back after injury and could take place in the game. Ten players are missing, with Petri Pasanen (virus) joining the likes of captain Torsten Frings and strikers Claudio Pizarro and Marko Arnautovic on the sidelines.Werder is playing owful with so many missings and conceeded 10 goals in last 2 visits.The coach cant change the situation with quite reduced squad and only can pray for miracle imo. I expect strong motivated home side , with much more quality and confidense to smash the bruised germans easy.

totwer.jpg Tottenham Doubtful: Rafael van der Vaart Injured: Dawson, Huddlestone, Keane, Dos Santos, King, Woodgate, O'Hara Werder Injured: Marko Arnautovic, Petri Pasanen, Pizarro, Borowski, Naldo, Boenisch Preview: It will be a huge blow for Tottenham if they cannot rely on Vaart for this important fixture, still after the impressive turnaround against Arsenal that cost us some ca$h, Hotspurs will be high flying. Werder season could be written off, and the fit players should pay more attention to the relegation battle in the Bundesliga this season. With so many key players sidelined for the German side, only one outcome is possible. Tip: 1
Werder's squad is totally wrong,Pasanen won't play as he hasn't even travelled to London and Frings will not play tooo a she was sent off during the last match.These two players will be probably replaced by two U23 players who never played for first squad. More, I am quite sure t'ham wil win and will break the -1,5 H.Werder Brema are awful and even worst when they play away from home.T'ham managed to defeat Inter at home and is quickly imposing itself as one of the most solid english teams,just loved the 2nd half against Arsenal and think tonight they could get a great performance.IMO possible outcome could be 4-0 or 4-1

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Panathinaikos - Barcelona Home team just hired a new coach Perreira, who lasted only 9 games in Malaga last time when he was sacked..New coach can always bring new hopes, but I think its clear its too late to save their CL season, ok they still can aim EURO league places, but Barcelona is there for top spot and finish the qualification without braking a nerve..Pep told he will use his best lineup possible and that his formation is not based on Rubin Kazan - Kobenhavn result wich will be played earlier..Look at Real yesterday, Mourinho did put his full strenght team, just because they dont get distracted of possible bad result before El Classico..I believe Pep will do the same..I read somewhere that Barca have struggled with his last visits in Greece, but tonight it will be different..Pana has scored only 1 goal this season in Champions and they will strugge in Greece also. Messi is in town to bang few more in, Argentine is in fantastic shape and he will continue his good run.. Take Barcelona -1 1.93 @ Unibet Messi to score first 3.5 @ Unibet :hope