UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November

Jase82

Wednesday 24 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v FC København (17:30 GMT) 1.95 3.55 4.5 101.67 %
maximize.gif FC Schalke 04 v Olympique Lyonnais (19:45 GMT) 2.37 3.45 3.35 100.94 %
maximize.gif Hapoel Tel Aviv v Benfica (19:45 GMT) 5.6 3.8 1.7 103.00 %
maximize.gif Internazionale v FC Twente (19:45 GMT) 1.53 4.4 7.4 101.46 %
maximize.gif Panathinaikos v FC Barcelona (19:45 GMT) 10 5.2 1.4 100.66 %
maximize.gif Rangers v Manchester United (19:45 GMT) 4.7 3.75 1.88 101.13 %
maximize.gif Tottenham Hotspur v Werder Bremen (19:45 GMT) 1.57 4.9 6.2 100.17 %
maximize.gif Valencia v Bursaspor Kulübü (19:45 GMT) 1.2 7.6 23 100.84 %

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Tottenham - Werder I think its cristal clear of who is going to win this game. With a big margin of goals..Tottenham just won in freaking Emirates Stadium and Werder has shipped 10 goals in 3 games. Also they have not scored in 4 games now.. Tottenham -1 2.24 @ Unibet Over 3.5 goals 2.41 @ Pinnacle

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Tottenham over 3.5 goals 3/10 @4.50 bet365 Werder are playing some awful football at the moment. Their defensive game has never been perfect but right now it's just shambolic at times. I've watched their game against Schalke and Gelsenkirchen could have scored at least 8 goals. Injury problems also don't help - they have got many players out - Wesley being the newest addition to their lengthy injury list. Tottenham will bo looking forward to this game as they can seal qualification in case of a win. At home they have scored 4 against Twente, 3 against Inter and now they will be facing a team in deep crisis and very little confidence. I think this game can easily turn into a rout.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November

Tottenham over 3.5 goals 3/10 @4.50 bet365 Werder are playing some awful football at the moment. Their defensive game has never been perfect but right now it's just shambolic at times. I've watched their game against Schalke and Gelsenkirchen could have scored at least 8 goals. Injury problems also don't help - they have got many players out - Wesley being the newest addition to their lengthy injury list. Tottenham will bo looking forward to this game as they can seal qualification in case of a win. At home they have scored 4 against Twente, 3 against Inter and now they will be facing a team in deep crisis and very little confidence. I think this game can easily turn into a rout.
bet365 at the moment is at 4,10 for Over 4,5 Goals and at 2,35 for Over 3,5 Goals?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Price on Inter keep going up and in my opinion it is due to their poor performance in Serie A. However, Liverpool under Benitez also played poor in Premiere League, but did really well in Champions League. So, it's better to wait till Wednesday and then back Inter.

Hi' date=' I meant Tottenham team goals. Should have written it more precisely.[/quote'] Oooops, a brave one then! One of my favourite picks in-play at HT...after I see the teams for 45 mins though. Good Luck! :ok

I think Tottenham will win but can't have them at 1/2' date=' don't know that much about Werder Bremen but the odds suggest they are at a similiar level to a mid-to-bottom Premier League side.[/quote'] Werder lost 4-0 to Schalke this weekend and they are without a win in their last 6 games, they also lost 6-0 to Stuttgart and haven't scored a goal in the last 4 games.

Werder lost 4-0 to Schalke this weekend and they are without a win in their last 6 games' date=' they also lost 6-0 to Stuttgart and haven't scored a goal in the last 4 games.[/quote'] Werder will also miss a few important player.Pizarro,Boenisch,Wesley,Naldo,Arnautovic and Silvestre are all injured and out.Frings isn´t available due to a red card against Twente.Borowski should be out,too,because he is not fit so far,because he was injured.Before the injury he was in a very,very bad form.Pasanen is doubtful,he is a little bit injured.Bremen needs to play with young players who have no experience like Kroos.He is the younger brother of Bayer Munichs Toni Kroos.I am from germany,don´t believe I write something and I don´t know about the players. I hope this helps you to bets against Bremen. :ok

I think Tottenham will win but can't have them at 1/2' date=' don't know that much about Werder Bremen but the odds suggest they are at a similiar level to a mid-to-bottom Premier League side.[/quote'] Disagree slightly. I know they're short, but the price is justified imo. Bremen leak goals, and have already conceded thirtyone this season. Spurs usually struggle against doggid, organised sides. That's not Bremen imo. Last CL game Bremen were beaten 2-0 on their own patch by Twente, which says it all about how their season is going. They've already conceded thirteen goals as well in the CL this season. Spurs - 1.5 holds some water. Especially with the way they are playing right now.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Werder Bremen will miss 9 players for the clash against Tottenham Hotspur. Naldo, Claudio Pizarro, Mikael Silvestre, Tim Borowski, Sebastian Boenisch, Wesley, Marko Arnautovic are all injured and Petri Pasanen is a major doubt. Torsten Frings is suspended due a red card last game against Twente. Normally Tottenham should win this game at home but now they have to beat the handicap imo! Werder is playing awefull and conceding a lot of goals lately. We saw Tottenham against Inter. Total domination. Spurs at home with their great crowd is a fortress in my eyes and I think this will be a clear victory. Bremen without so many important players can't cope with tottenham. Especially away from home they lack performance and skill to keep a cleansheet and up front without Pizzaro I think they are poor. I also like the bet Tottenham to score over 2.5 goals and I will surely put some pts on Tottenham -1.5AH! Odds are fair and I think this is a banker.

Disagree slightly. I know they're short, but the price is justified imo. Bremen leak goals, and have already conceded thirtyone this season. Spurs usually struggle against doggid, organised sides. That's not Bremen imo. Last CL game Bremen were beaten 2-0 on their own patch by Twente, which says it all about how their season is going. They've already conceded thirteen goals as well in the CL this season. Spurs - 1.5 holds some water. Especially with the way they are playing right now.
Just one question. Is -1.5 the same as -1?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Nope. You get your stake refunded if Tottenham only wins by one goal. And with -1.5 the bet would be lost. That's why the odds are higher. They have to win by 2 or more to win your bet.

Werder Bremen will miss 9 players for the clash against Tottenham Hotspur. Naldo' date=' Claudio Pizarro, Mikael Silvestre, Tim Borowski, Sebastian Boenisch, Wesley, Marko Arnautovic are all injured and Petri Pasanen is a major doubt. Torsten Frings is suspended due a red card last game against Twente. Normally Tottenham should win this game at home but now they [u']have to beat the handicap imo! Werder is playing awefull and conceding a lot of goals lately. We saw Tottenham against Inter. Total domination. Spurs at home with their great crowd is a fortress in my eyes and I think this will be a clear victory. Bremen without so many important players can't cope with tottenham. Especially away from home they lack performance and skill to keep a cleansheet and up front without Pizzaro I think they are poor. I also like the bet Tottenham to score over 2.5 goals and I will surely put some pts on Tottenham -1.5AH! Odds are fair and I think this is a banker.
nice that you wrote almost the same thing than me:tongue2

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November These 20 players will travel to London: Wiese, Mielitz РPasanen [ very big doubt], Fritz, Mertesacker, Pr̦dl, Schmidt, Schoppenhauer, Andersen РHunt, Marin, Jensen, Kroos, Husejinovic, Bargfrede, Ayik, - Almeida, Wagner, Testroet, Thy. Confirmed news from Werder site. Way too short to get a result like I wrote earlier. Goodluck with all the bets!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November I also like the look of Lyon +0.25AH. You can get 1.90 for it now. Both teams started the season poor but they finally picked up some kind of decent form. Both got a great victory in the weekend and can look forward to a nice clash on wednesday. Schalke scored 9 goals in the last 3 games and Raul and Huntelaar always look dangerous up front. However I don't rate their squad high enough to beat Lyon here. Lyon welcomes back L.Lopes. This guy is at the moment, in my eyes, one of the best strikers there is. He really carries the team when he plays and is extremely skilled in scoring goals. Last weekend was a perfect example of that. Lyon was 1-0 behind at Half-Time against Lens but after the break Lopes and Gourcuff came in instead of Pjanic and Pied and they really had a fresh positive impact on the game which they finally won with 1-3. Against Schalke I think that Lyon will definitely start with Lopes and Gourcouf in the team. In champions league games Lyon always looks really strong imo and we saw against Benfica that they were 4-0 behind and still managed to pull 3 goals back. That's one thing why I rate Lyon higher then Schalke. Schalke is still much more inconsistent and I think that Olympique Lyon as a team is much more developed then Schalke is at the moment. I don't know if Cris will be ready for this game but they still have a wide, skilled group of players who are fighting for eachother on the pitch. Lyon is a hard nut to crack and with the experience they have in these kind of games I think they will get a point or more here to qualify for the next round. 7 pts on Lyon +0.25AH is my main bet. 3pts on AW and 3 pts on L.lopes anytime goalscorer. :hope

Just one question. Is -1.5 the same as -1?
It depends which H'cap you are using. With the Asian ( AH ) a win by 1 goal refunds your bet ( - 1 AH ), while a win with 2 or more goals makes it a winner. If your bet is a win - 1,5 AH then you need a win by two or more goals. With the European H'cap ( EH ) if your bet is - 1 EH, then you need a two-goals winning margin, while with one goal win the bet is lost. That makes the - 1,5 AH the same as - 1 EH, YOU JUST COMPARE THE ODDS and go for the better ones - as a rule the Asians are a fraction better. Obviously - 2,5 AH is the same as - 2 EH - in both you need a winning margin of 3 or more goals. The beauty of the Asians is the ''quarters'' - for example + 1,75 AH, Over 2,75 Goals, - 1,25 AH etc, etc... GL

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Spurs v Bremen Two teams moving in very different directions meet. For the past 3 or 4 seasons I have always thought of Bremen as the German version of Tottenham. This is because back then they were very similar in the way they played and were your typical over 2.5 total goal teams. Open end to end attacking football while defensively throwing caution to to the wind. When these teams won they frequently would win like 4-2 or 3-1 etc etc. Bremen not long ago were a force in the Bundesliga with an attacking trident of Almeida Diego and Ozil helping Pizzaro put away the goals. They sold Diego and Ozil who were the most creative of the 4 mentioned. These days it seems Bremen still let in goals at the back (only more!) except they struggle now to score. Spurs are a team slowly evolving into a dominant power in English fotball in my opinion. The problem in the past was too many English players and the play was too fast and uncontrolled. Since the introduction of class players which have complemented the existing cast like Modric, Krancjar and Van der Vaart you can see the big improvement in general play. Also the coming of age of Bale doesn't hurt. Their last few games have shown us what they are capable of when they combine speed and skill and this coupled with Bremen's woeful record on the road this season forces me to back the handicap here. On a side note striker Jermine Defoe is back now and in my eyes he is the Wayne Rooney of this team and very underated and even more dangerous. Spurs to win by 2 or more 2.20 @ Centrebet.com

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Hapoel Tel Aviv v Benfica Benfica to [email protected] Pablo Aimar (Benfica Nº10) and Saviola (Forward) "Everything is in our hands" It's not for less, Benfica player's know that this game it's very important for their qualification. Oscar Cardozo it's ok for this game but it's a doubt in line up of Benfica team for tomorrow. He is very important for the team but his injury let him out of form. Indeed, i think that Benfica will win this game because they have no injuries for this game and because the opponent it's weak (only 1 DRAW in 4 GAMES, 2 SCORED and 8 CONCEDED). Benfica lost all games away in Champions League but was with Lyon and Shalke 04, against Hapoel in home they win 2-0. Benfica come from a good victory 4-0 against Naval and they are extremely motivated now. I think the factor that they will play away will not count too much this time because the opponent have not so experience like them. It's not official but i will put the line-up that i think tomorrow will play for Benfica, i will mark * to the players that are playing well: Roberto* Maxi Pereira* Luisão* David Luiz* F.Coentrão* Javi Garcia Carlos Martins* Gaitan* Pablo Aimar* Oscar Cardozo/Kardec* Saviola Today i found that Airton will not participate in the encounter, but he is a player of the bench and Javi Garcia will not have problems playing all the 90 minutes so i keep my bet.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November I found Gareth Bale to score anytime @ 2.80! This guy is really on fire lately and will surely give Bremen's defense a hard time. They concede a lot and they have to play with a lot of subs. Don't know exactly who's gonna play right back but we all saw what Bale did to Maicon right? :rollin What do you guys think of this bet?

I found Gareth Bale to score anytime @ 2.80! This guy is really on fire lately and will surely give Bremen's defense a hard time. They concede a lot and they have to play with a lot of subs. Don't know exactly who's gonna play right back but we saw what Bale did against Maicon right? :rollin What do you guys think of this bet?
Will he play? Or will Harry rest him....

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 24th November Sport Football (Champions League) Event Partizan - Szachtar Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 23/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.10 Reasoning I play Over in this game, both teams today want play open football. I see value in this odds. Partizan don;t have chances for advantage, don't have chance for third position. Players playing only for the supporters and don't have nothing to lost. In my opinion play open football today, Partizan have good offense players and can scoring today. Szachtar fighting about advantage and this game is very important, guests want take three points here, but must scoring goals. Szachtar have big offense power with Brazilian players. I see minimum one goal for Szachtar today. Over --- Sport Football (Champions League) Event Braga - Arsenal Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 23/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.90 Reasoning In my opinion three goals is minimum for this game, odds for Over 2.5 are very good. Arsenal in first match trashed Braga 5-0. Arsenal don't have problems with goal scoring always score 2 goals against teams like Braga, in my opinion today can continued this trend, but Arsenal defenders sometimes making stupid mistakes and I see chances for goals to Braga today. Braga have chances for advantage, but must win this game, I see big motivation and open football today. --- Sport Football (Champions League) Event Auxerre - Milan Selection Over 2.25 Strength 10/10 Date 23/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.00 Reasoning I see more than two goals in this match, in my opinion this option with this odds have value. Auxerre have chances for tha advantage, but must take 3 points in this game, players are motivated and want score goals here. Milan defense many times making stupid errors and I see chances for hosts.. Milan can't lost this match and in my opinion go for the win to Auxerre, three points can give advantage to next round for guests. Milan have very good offense players and can score minimum one time today. First match 2-0 for Milan! -- Sport Football (Champions League) Event Roma - Bayern Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 23/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.85 Reasoning Three goals in this game is minimum for me, I play over 2.5 option for this match. First match Bayern won 2-1 at home. Both teams playing with offense style and I see open footbal today at the Roma stadium. Roma is in very good offense form in last time, in last 5 matches score 11 goals, concended 5 goals. Bayern like Bayern, always scoring many goals, but in defense not always look good.. Score 15 goals in last 5 matches, concended 6 goals. I see Over --- Sport Football (Champions League) Event Spartak - Marseille Selection Over 2.25 Strength 10/10 Date 23/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 1.95 Reasoning In my opinion this match can end with more goals than two, I play safety Over 2.25. Both teams after 4 rounds have 6 points and fight about second position, draw give more for Marseille and Spartak must play open football today and scoring goals.. Spartak in first match on away beat Marseille 1-0 and in my opinion if score on away, score today at home minimum one goal. Marseille in alat 5 matches score 14 goals and in my opinion today want take revange and can score minimum one goal here.

Bale(shoulder) and Van Der Vaart(ankle) are doubts for tomorrow by the way' date=' I think Bale wil make it though, not too sure about VDV.[/quote'] and William Hill is desperately trying to cover the losses after they offered Bale & Van der Vart to score @ 25.00 and offering the same bet now but @ 9.00 :D