Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010

Saturday 13 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Flamengo (21:30 GMT) 2.02 3.55 4.13 101.89 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Grêmio FBPA (21:30 GMT) 2.41 3.48 3.3 100.53 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Cruzeiro EC (21:30 GMT) 2.08 3.55 3.95 101.56 %
Sunday 14 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Palmeiras (19:00 GMT) 1.88 3.85 4.6 100.90 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Goiás EC (19:00 GMT) 1.46 4.7 9 100.88 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v EC Vitória (19:00 GMT) 2.14 3.45 3.74 102.45 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Avaí FC (19:00 GMT) 1.52 4.4 7.47 101.90 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Grêmio Prudente (21:30 GMT) 1.45 4.7 8.34 102.23 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v São Paulo FC (21:30 GMT) 2.3 3.42 3.46 101.62 %

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 Bagzi mate when You can during the day, please post your strongest pick here and in Brazil B cause I wont be home during the week, but I want to make some punt on your games. :D Cause as far as I know You and Alex_B are the experts in this leagues. BLISS!

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010

Bagzi mate when You can during the day, please post your strongest pick here and in Brazil B cause I wont be home during the week, but I want to make some punt on your games. :D Cause as far as I know You and Alex_B are the experts in this leagues. BLISS!
bliss, this thread isn´t just to sit and wait for my picks, i want to see your thoughts, so if you have some tip please share it with us, with two sentence analysis. many of you aren´t experts for non european football, but i find here a lot of great picks from another PL members too. i will post several bets during a day. :ok

bliss, this thread isn´t just to sit and wait for my picks, i want to see your thoughts, so if you have some tip please share it with us, with two sentence analysis. many of you aren´t experts for non european football, but i find here a lot of great picks from another PL members too. i will post several bets during a day. :ok
Yes mate, You are correct. When I got a pick I'll post it, but since I dont know this league good enough, I'm dont feel like competent to post a pick :(. But I'll try to find some picks and post them.

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 At first glence Atletico Goianiense - Palmeiras is most attractive for me. H2H record speaks that Atletico can deal with Palmeiras. Also i took the fact that Palmerias had played midweek Copa game and are safe on the table. On the other hand Atletico needs a win to preveal relegation.

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 The second game that I like is Santos - Gremio over 2.5. To attacking teams sitting on the very top of the table of overall scored goals. Santos has 3.03 total average scored goals and Gremio has 2.97 total average scored goals. Just one question, Is Santos already qualified for Copa Libertadores as a cup winner or my info is bad. Cause if that is true, Gremio 3.25 looks very tasty

The second game that I like is Santos - Gremio over 2.5. To attacking teams sitting on the very top of the table of overall scored goals. Santos has 3.03 total average scored goals and Gremio has 2.97 total average scored goals. Just one question' date= Is Santos already qualified for Copa Libertadores as a cup winner or my info is bad. Cause if that is true, Gremio 3.25 looks very tasty
yes, santos is already qualified for copa libertadores, so gremio bet should be the good one. :ok

what do you think about over in the match between santos and gremio
well, Santos is always good when talking about goals, what i can´t say about Gremio, but this is must win for guests and i belive they will play open game both. Santos with Keirrison and Ze Eduardo in attack, on the side of Gremio Jonas and Andre Lima. If you ask me, i would preffer Gremio (0) AH. :ok

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 Atletico Mineiro - Flamengo 22:30CET Atletico is just one position above relegation zone, but only 4 behind Flamengo. They've invested a lot this season, but the result is not appearing. They were also saved first team players in Copa Sudamericana to prioritize the fight for stay in serie A next season. Dorival Junior will do anything to save team from relegation. For this game, Atletico will have two important returns, Ze Luis and Diego Souza returning from injury and will be available for manager. Tardelli who scored again on the weekend is the great hope of the team to come out with a good result on home ground. As for Flamengo, team's attack has been the most critical for them, striker Deivid (16 games, 4 goals) can not play through suspension, as well as midfielder Renato Abreu (19 games, 3 goals) who will also be out for the same reasons. This Flamengo side is not even a shadow ofteam that won last year Brazilian Championship. For me, Atletico has a great chance for winning this one. After draw against Santos a week ago, this is simply a must for them. Atletico MG (-0.5) @2.17 12bet 5/10

well, Santos is always good when talking about goals, what i can´t say about Gremio, but this is must win for guests and i belive they will play open game both. Santos with Keirrison and Ze Eduardo in attack, on the side of Gremio Jonas and Andre Lima. If you ask me, i would preffer Gremio (0) AH. :ok
Thanks Bagzi always great advice

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 Guarani - Vitoria 20:00CET I see that odds are rising on home win, and i realy like it! The reasons of rising is simple, poor Guarani form through almost all season, it is not everything about form, in many cases moreover in lot of cases low morale is realy big problem for every side. That were case with Guarani, their wages aren´t payed for some time (september and october), but finaly Guarani management and board find sponsor for their next three games in brasilian championship and some wages were paid to players. I think that this time every single player will need to give their best to get positive result against Vitoria, direct rival in relegation battle. Vitoria is not in the best form either, better than oponnent that is for sure, but they lost last league game in front of their own fans against Cruzeiro by 1-0 and now they will miss key defender Wallace (27 games, 2 goals). One player doesn´t make team but this is an important one. Mazola and Reinaldo will play in Guarani attack and one of the surprices should be entry of great young striker Douglas (the best young player in Guarani squad), and it is finaly time for this side to start scoring. Club president has also made tickets promotions and full stadium is expected. With morale up and must win situation for hosts i am going to risk this -0.25 asian line. Guarani (-0.25) AH @2.12 sbobet 4/10

Bagzi need some help please. Will Goias and Palmeiras rest some players for Copa Sudamericana? I'm thinking about double Fulminense+Atl GO?
Palmeiras will have only three major players for the game against Atletico GO all other are reserves, and Fluminense game is no bet for me.

could you explain why flu is no bet game for you? i know the odds are a bit short but they are at home' date=' with Fred and Deco in the squad, and they are in the fight for championship? i saw the avai-goias game and goias is pretty bad.[/quote'] all the info can oppose to my no bet game between fluminense and goias, fluminense need this one badly that is the fact, but i simply must skip this one. all day long i have that strange feeling in my head. :\

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 International - Avai 20:00CET This one looks interesting to me, International with very strong line up will host Avai side who are in down trent at the moment. The guests had very hard game in midweek, Copa Sudamericana game against Goias and they lost at home ground by 1-0. This hurt them much because after 1-1 in firts leg they didn´t through to semifinals witch lowered morale now more. International is safe, they are qualified to next Copa Libertadores and title is far away, but they are winless in 6 matches so president had a long talk with players, and he wants total commitment in this game. Probable International line up: Lauro; Nei, Bolívar, Índio e Kleber; Wilson Matias, Guiñazu, Giuliano e D'Alessandro; Rafael Sóbis e Alecsandro. International (-1) AH @1.84 pinnacle 3/10 International to win first half only @2.02 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 Atletico PR - Gremio Prudente Prudente still have chance to avoid relegation, and play at Paranense is not much different from difficult game wich won at also tight home ground. Last one was against Santos 2:3. Relocation from Baureri to Prudente have solid affect on team wich play quite well last season and had no bigger changes at transfer period. Atletico is clear favourite on their pitch, but odd is a little underesitmation of Gremio, because last game they perform well, especially in win over Goas 4:1. Also Atletico play close last couple of matche, often with one goal spread. First game Atletico win 0:1 at Prudente. Main players of Gremioare eglibile for game. Firstgoalkeeper of Atletico Neto is with national team, on the goal is back reseve Joao Carlos who did not play more than one month. Pick: 2 AH +1.5

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 i realy can´t belive that international are playing this poorly, they are totaly outplayed by relegation candidate. after 6 matches without a single win for home side i realy expected reaction, but 0-2 is unbelivable. sorry to all who followed me this time. :$

i realy can´t belive that international are playing this poorly' date=' they are totaly outplayed by relegation candidate. after 6 matches without a single win for home side i realy expected reaction, but 0-2 is unbelivable. sorry to all who followed me this time. :$[/quote'] Bagzi, do u expect more goals in 2nd half?