Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010

At first glence Atletico Goianiense - Palmeiras is most attractive for me. H2H record speaks that Atletico can deal with Palmeiras. Also i took the fact that Palmerias had played midweek Copa game and are safe on the table. On the other hand Atletico needs a win to preveal relegation.
Single won...... Atletico Goianiense - Palmeiras 3-0 :D

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010 Bagzi you are my God i :notworthy to you :lol:lol:lol Thank you very much, you saved me, and brougth me a lot of money with keeping me away from Flu tonight. I've put a lot of money on Atletico GO single :D:D If I knew you personally we would be drinking a lot :beer right now :cheers:cheers:cheers and thank you once more :clap:clap

Re: Brazil » Série A » 13/14 Nov. 2010

i realy can´t belive that international are playing this poorly' date=' they are totaly outplayed by relegation candidate. after 6 matches without a single win for home side i realy expected reaction, but 0-2 is unbelivable. sorry to all who followed me this time. :$[/quote'] You ain't got no reason whatsoever to apologize. You are one of the best tipsters on PL, and no-one can nail everything. And most important, it is always up to each and everyone to decide wether to follow a tip or not.