Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010

Wednesday 3 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Atlético Goianiense (21:30 GMT) 1.61 3.6 6 106.35 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Grêmio FBPA (21:30 GMT) 2.5 3.3 2.75 106.67 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Atlético Mineiro (21:30 GMT) 2.25 3.3 3.5 103.32 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v EC Vitória (21:30 GMT) 1.53 3.75 6.5 107.09 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Fluminense FC (21:30 GMT) 2.15 3.3 3.3 107.12 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Flamengo (23:50 GMT) 2.15 3.3 3.3 107.12 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v São Paulo FC (23:50 GMT) 1.8 3.5 4.6 105.87 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Avaí FC (23:50 GMT) 1.33 4.75 8.5 107.82 %
Thursday 4 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Palmeiras (23:00 GMT) 2.15 3.3 3.25 107.58 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Grêmio Prudente (23:00 GMT) 1.44 4 8 106.94 %

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Corinthians - Avai 00:50CET Corinthians will host desperate Avai side who are in need of points to save themselves from relegation to serie B this season. But home side has their main goal this year and this is to become champions. They are in good position, third spot in the league table, 3 pts less then title candidates Cruzeiro and Fluminense so anything bellow clear home win will be surprise for me. Moreover Corinthians will welcome back key attacker Dentinho who is recovering fron injury, but he will be fit to play at least 45 minutes which is great. Ronaldo and Jarley will be in front too. As for guests, they will have three major blows for the game, striker Roberto, midfielder Marcinho Guerreiro both injures, and left back Eltinho is suspended. Corinthians (-1.25) AH @1.94 Sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Ceara - Flamengo 00:50CET Not the best overish sides will meet tonight in duel that is important for both teams, Ceara still dreaming of Copa Libertadores spot, it will be hard but not unimposible, and on the other hand Flamengo will try to reach place in Copa Sudamericana, moreover they are still in risk of relegation to serie B, with 39 pts in 13th place in the league table. Flamengo manager has nothing to affraid of and he will put very ofensive formation with 3 strikers in front 4-3-3. Main problem for hosts will be in defence sector as they miss left back Vicente, and they don´t have appropriate replacement because his substitute Hernani is out too. Now, i am will have to take this over bet as i see great value in this. Over 2.25 goals @2.00 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010

Bagzi, Ceara's solid defence worries me. They've kept clean sheets in all of their last four at home, but you think Flam will score? Can't imagine too many teams played three up top against them though.
both sides are at the bottom of the over season table, ceara with 1.84 average goals per game, and flamengo 2.16 goals per game, but my experience tells me that something different will happen tonigt. it is only my opinion about this match, i belive in open match. :ok

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Santos - Vitoria 22:30CET Botafogo - Atletico GO 22:30CET The other bets that are worth to try tonight are Santos (-1) AH and Botafogo (-1) AH, odds are nice for Santos, was better this morning but ok for now. Santos will try tough mission, to become Brazil champions, this is not unimposible but they will have hard task to do. But still i belive in this side and this line is ok by me against not so good Vitoria side. Santos with Ze Eduardo and Neymar in attack. As for Botafogo they have very good chances in title fight much better then Santos and i belive they will overcome all time draw and draw period and finaly get great victory in front of their own fans at full stadium. Botafogo in attacking 3-5-2 sheme with Loco Abreu and Jobson in front. Santos (-1) AH @1.99 sbobet 4/10 Botafogo (-1) AH @2.16 sbobet 5/10

Bagzi' date=' do you know when Ganso will be back?[/quote'] The team hopes he can return by March of 2011, right in the middle of Santos' campaign in the 2011 Copa Libertadores, a major target for the Brazilian side. Ganso was injured during a match versus Gremio. At first it appeared the injury was not this severe as Ganso remained on the bench after being removed from the game and managed to limp off at the end of the match. :(

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Just going to go with an over 2.5 bet on the Botofogo match.Heard they will be missing some important defenders for this game & Atheletico GO is on a 4 match unbeaten run.Botofogo should win this match...But nothing is clear now.Only 3 points away from the 3rd spot...so they will be highly motivated to get a win.Hoping for a good open match. Over 2.5 @ betinternet $1.85 & botofogo -1 @ betinternet $2.090 (small stakes)

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Goias - Gremio Gremio is 4 points away from Botafogo, so Libertadores spot is not impossible, if we take a look at the schedule it's not an horror one, exept an away game with Santos. Renato Haucho has only two missings, Souza suspended (but this will not be such a big problem, Rochemback is back), and defender Gilson (not important) Hosts are struggling being 4 point behing Guarani, first place out of relegation zone. They have 2 important missings in defensive compartiment: Rafael Toloi and Jonilson. I really don't now how they can escape relgation, they have a terrible schedule playing 4 away games and 3 home (against Gremio, Santos and Corinthians). Even worse, it seems that Goias have some financial promblems. Big quality gap here, Gremio can surley take 3 points. Gremio 0AH @ 1.98 Ladbrokes 3/10

Excellent pick with the Over in Ceara' date=' Bagzi. This would have been my last game to consider with many goals tonight. Impressive pick![/quote'] I agree, with some frustration. I ended today with a loss on a 92' goal in Chelsea, a push in Botafogo on a 93' goal and a push in this game (I had Flamengo DNB)...the overs, meanwhile, were easy.

Corinthians - Avai 00:50CET Corinthians (-1.25) AH :clap @1.94 Sbobet 4/10
Ceara - Flamengo 00:50CET Over 2.25 goals :clap @2.00 Pinnacle 5/10
Santos - Vitoria 22:30CET Botafogo - Atletico GO 22:30CET Santos (-1) AH :$ @1.99 sbobet 4/10 Botafogo (-1) AH void :eyes @2.16 sbobet 5/10
overal: +4.76 units. :cheers

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Vasco - Gremio Prudente 00:00CET Due to suspensions and injuries Gremio manager Fabio Giuntini must make changes in his tactic and sheme, from traditional 4-4-2 he will use 3-5-2 more attacking sheme, so midfielders Joao Vitoe and Cleidson would have more freedom to help the atack, cause he can´t lose anything, will go to fight for three points while his side has matemathical possibilities to save themselves from relegation. Will be very hard against Vasco da Gama side who are in bad run recently but their goal is place in Copa Sudamericana this season so i belive in overish game tonight. Vasco da Gama scoring 2.31 goals average per game, while Gremio Prudente is even better with 2.59 average per game. Over 2.75 goals @2.01 sbobet 4/10

Some great tips here.Well done all....I followed Bagzi but I backed Botofogo in play at 5/6 straight win and Corinthians -1AH.....Thanks again.I really appreciate the trouble people go to in this thread......especially Bagzi.....
Bagzi is always here, the guy is more like an institution now ;)...There was a couple of guys from Brasil here adding extra flair and opinions plus useful links but I haven't seen them for 10-14 days now. The thread is becoming more popular now, the State Championships starting soon are ever so exciting, we need posters from the place itself. To be honest I currently prefer Brasil to most European leagues... For instance I would love an opinion on Santos, almost at the end of the race. I know it is against the rules discussing fixed games, yet it seems to me they somehow started ''donating'' points here and there...With Copa du Brasil on their belt and a guaranteed place in Libertadores? I won't go anywhere near backing them on H'cap as I did here vs Prudente, but with a couple of ''slow'' games I expect them to explode and show their real value when least expected, in a game which they enter not as favourites, sooner or later...

Goias - Gremio Gremio is 4 points away from Botafogo, so Libertadores spot is not impossible, if we take a look at the schedule it's not an horror one, exept an away game with Santos. Renato Haucho has only two missings, Souza suspended (but this will not be such a big problem, Rochemback is back), and defender Gilson (not important) Hosts are struggling being 4 point behing Guarani, first place out of relegation zone. They have 2 important missings in defensive compartiment: Rafael Toloi and Jonilson. I really don't now how they can escape relgation, they have a terrible schedule playing 4 away games and 3 home (against Gremio, Santos and Corinthians). Even worse, it seems that Goias have some financial promblems. Big quality gap here, Gremio can surley take 3 points. Gremio 0AH @ 1.98 Ladbrokes 3/10
FT:0-2 +2.94 Also took Corinthians handicap after Bagzi's recomandation...good round :clap

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Probable line ups: Atletico PR - Palmeiras Atlético-PR Neto; Wagner Diniz, Manoel, Rafael Santos e Paulinho; Chico, Vitor, Paulo Baier e Netinho; Iván González e Bruno Mineiro. Técnico: Sérgio Soares Palmeiras Deola; Márcio Araújo, Danilo, Fabrício e Gabriel Silva; Edinho, Marcos Assunção, Tinga e Lincoln; Luan e Tadeu. Técnico: Luiz Felipe Scolari Vasco da Gama - Gremio Prudente Vasco Fernando Prass; Fagner, Cesinha, Dedé e Max; Jumar, Rafael Carioca, Felipe e Fumagalli; Eder Luis e Zé Roberto. Técnico: PC Gusmão Grêmio Prudente Giovanni; Bruno Ribeiro (Leonardo), Anderson Luís, Diego e Cleidson; Roberto, João Vitor, Carlos Eduardo e Adriano Pimenta; Wesley e Willian José. Técnico: Fábio Giuntini.

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Atletico PR - Palmeiras I expect a game with few goals here...Atletico still have hopes for Libertadores but a win today is vital. Palmeiras on the other side is more concentrated on Sudamericana, they have quarterfinal next week against Mineiro. Both side have some problems in offensive compartiment: host are missing offensive mid Branguinho (28app/5goals) and striker Guerron (16app/2goals). Palmeiras is without top goalsorrer Kleber (21app/8goals). Palmeiras is in defensive formation playing with 2 very good DM, Assuncao and Edino. Palmeiras is the team with best defense in away games, 14 goal conceded in 16 games, that show us exaclty how Felipao prepares this kind of games. I think they will be pleased with a draw, while Atletico will try to break Verdao's defense wall and to preserve the 1-0 advantage. under2.50 @ 1.79 3/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Atletico PR - Palmeiras 00:00CET Both sides aren´t in best shape atm, maybe Palmeiras has better time then Atletico, but both teams still dreaming about place in Copa Libertadores next season so i think oposite then cannavaro23 bet above :D, but every punter has opinion of their own isn´t it. Maybe i am wrong but all day long I am thinking about this bet and i think that best bet in this one can be over goals line. Manager of both sides told to national newspaper of taking this game as match of the season and they will go open to get all three points, draw isn´t the best option for noone. Atletico have major blow, striker Guerron is injured and out of the game, but there is always Ivan Gonzales (11 games, 2 goals) and attacking midfielder Paulo Baier (26 games, 5 goals) to be great replacements. Moreover left defender Wagner Diniz is back which is great news for hosts (22 games, 3 goals). Another great frontmen who will be responsible for goals will be Bruno Mineiro (26 games, 6 goals). As for Palmeiras, they will have important missings too both in attack Cleber and Dinei, first one is suspended and Dinei have clauzule in his contract because he is Atletico PR player, on loan at Palmeiras. Luan and Tadeu (32 games, 11 goals) will be responsible for goals at Palms. From all those missings in ofensive sector i can be wrong in this bet but my sence tells me different, so i must take this bet. Atletico PR (-0.5) AH @2.09 5/10 sbobet Over 2.25 goals @1.90 12bet/ibcbet 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 3/4 Nov. 2010 Vasco - Gremio Prudente I won´t touch this game. Vasco is in the middle of a huge crisis between coach and management... Atletico PR - Palmeiras All in Atletico PR. Palmeiras is not willing to enter the game or this dispute. Their thoughts are only on wednesday´s game against Atletico-MG. Without Kleber and Valdivia, this game sounds like a massacre... Atletico-PR @ 2.50 sportingbet is a joke... :cow

Vasco - Gremio Prudente 00:00CET Over 2.75 goals - half won :clap @2.01 sbobet 4/10
Atletico PR - Palmeiras 00:00CET Atletico PR (-0.5) AH :clap @2.09 5/10 sbobet Over 2.25 goals :eyes @1.90 12bet/ibcbet 4/10
overal: +3.47 units :cheers

Vasco - Gremio Prudente I won´t touch this game. Vasco is in the middle of a huge crisis between coach and management... Atletico PR - Palmeiras All in Atletico PR. Palmeiras is not willing to enter the game or this dispute. Their thoughts are only on wednesday´s game against Atletico-MG. Without Kleber and Valdivia, this game sounds like a massacre... Atletico-PR @ 2.50 sportingbet is a joke... :cow
As easy as 123....:rollin:rollin:rollin

Atletico PR - Palmeiras I expect a game with few goals here...Atletico still have hopes for Libertadores but a win today is vital. Palmeiras on the other side is more concentrated on Sudamericana, they have quarterfinal next week against Mineiro. Both side have some problems in offensive compartiment: host are missing offensive mid Branguinho (28app/5goals) and striker Guerron (16app/2goals). Palmeiras is without top goalsorrer Kleber (21app/8goals). Palmeiras is in defensive formation playing with 2 very good DM, Assuncao and Edino. Palmeiras is the team with best defense in away games, 14 goal conceded in 16 games, that show us exaclty how Felipao prepares this kind of games. I think they will be pleased with a draw, while Atletico will try to break Verdao's defense wall and to preserve the 1-0 advantage. under2.50 @ 1.79 3/10
FT:1-0 +2.37 No time for betting today... :(

Vasco - Gremio Prudente I won´t touch this game. Vasco is in the middle of a huge crisis between coach and management... Atletico PR - Palmeiras All in Atletico PR. Palmeiras is not willing to enter the game or this dispute. Their thoughts are only on wednesday´s game against Atletico-MG. Without Kleber and Valdivia, this game sounds like a massacre... Atletico-PR @ 2.50 sportingbet is a joke... :cow
:okWell done!