** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - Wednesday

Night Lily - Ffos Las 3:40 Has the most winning experience over this trip out of this field of runners, winning over 1mile four times in its career. Two runs back it won at Kempton in great fashion beating a competitive field quite easily. It finished down the field last time out but that could have been due to a quick return and rise in the weights. It won off a mark of 82 two runs back and runs off 82 tomorrow so must have a chance. 1 Point win @ 12/1 (Hills) BOG

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 3:40 Ffos Las - Munsarim - 1pt win @ 11/1 (Bet365 - BOG) Well bred 3 year old who has some decent form lines through his maiden races, he has flopped on 3 occasions since winning a maiden by 11 lengths over 1 mile. I would put those poor runs down to the 10-12f trips he was running off, this horse is an out and out miler in my opinion and now dropping back to 1m could and should see him in a better light. He was initially given a mark of 87 after winning the maiden, he was hampered and had a poor jockey on board, he looked the likely winner 2 out but got tired and failed to see out the 10f trip. He was then somehow stepped up to 12f, ran on soft ground and never looked a danger, beaten by 16 lengths and showed very little. Then he ran well for a long way last time out, over 10f again, looked to be traveling well but didn't see out the trip after half rearing in the stall at the start. He has been dropped a couple of pounds after all of those races and now gets to run off a mark of 80, that should prove a mark well within his capabilities. He also has the wonderful 3lb claimer, Martin Lane, on board for the first time. That should be a big plus to a horse who had to put up with the 'services' of Richard Hills, Tadhg O'Shea, Jamie Spencer and Ted Durcan, all jockeys who on their day could ruin the chances of the worlds best horses. Munsarim strikes me as one who needs quick ground, he should get that today with the ground currently Good to Firm and unlikely to change. The draw in stall 9 isn't perfect but it shouldn't cause too many problems at this course. This flat galloping track should suit him perfectly and with the combination of ideal ground and his optimum trip, I think he'll put up a brave showing, he is tactically versatile and can be ridden to make all or held up, he may be forced to do the latter due to his draw but there's only one out and out competitor for the lead and I'm hoping Munsarim may get to the front early on. He has a wonderful turn of foot and when allowed to dictate with conditions suiting he'll prove to be a decent animal, the way he accelerated 3f out when winning his maiden was impressive and he won by a very eased down 11 lengths in the end, suggesting there could well be a lot more to come from this fellow. On debut he was a 7l 3rd behind Al Zir who has since went on to be a very decent animal. He was 2l behind Coordinated Cut next time out, that one was last seen in the Irish Derby and then he was 2l behind the Hannon youngster, Invincible Soul, who has since placed in a number of big races and is rated 94 by the Handicapper. They were impressive runs and all over more suitable distances, he has a lot more to give and hopefully it starts here. Everything's going for him and his 11/1 price tag is far too big for a horse of his abilities, he's unexposed and open to improvement. I had him down as a 5/1 shot and he warrants decent each way stakes and is certainly one to keep an eye on in future engagements. Martin Lane doesn't ride for Dunlop often and he has a 22% strike rate when doing so, this is the only horse Dunlop sends out today to a course that he has never had a horse out of the top 3. (1 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds) Lane also has a 22% strike rate when riding here and a 50% place rate, he's a plus to any horse and should be an ideal partner for this fellow. I expect a big run and wouldn't be surprised to see this price shorten significantly.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 4:45 Ffos Las Pastoral Player 8-1 (SKYBET) 1 point WIN Has problems at the start but if he can overcome that i think this horse could win today. Drops in trip, class and with less weight which are all major positives for me. The start is all important so hoping Steve Drowne can get him settled and off on an even break, he has rode him plenty of times before so should know what to expect.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 4.45 Worcester - Haar 1pt Win (14/1 Bet365) Difficult to catch right but does have the ability to be competitive off this mark. Tendency to make some serious jumping errors is a major concern, returned from a similar absence around this time last year only to fall at the last when well clear. Turnell's yard going along nicely at present and if his jumping holds the price looks massive to me.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 210 Wor: 86 Lucys Perfect, 84 Stir On The Sea, 83 Boragh Princess The first at Worcester sees Boragh Princess as fav after her decent second to Miss Overdrive last week, the penalty for winning a small race in Ireland isnt helping her cause. Lucys Perfects debut for the Pipe yard last time was a good effort, she was beaten by Dark Ranger but had Sircozy and Keep Talking in behind so the form looks ok. Debutant Sworn Tigress is dangerous from the Baker yard who does well with his hurdlers. Lucys Perfect 1pt Win (100/30 VCBet)

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 9.20 KEMPTON ESTEEM LORD 1pt EW 12-1(paddy power,and universal) Esteem lord like most of my selections is no world beater but it does have a few things going for it that makes it a live chance of scoring in this last race of the night,class 6 Book Your Christmas Party At Kempton Handicap :D Firstly and most important it is down to a very good mark,is well weighted,very dangerously handicapped at this low level..The reason it is so low as it has never won a race,but i wouldn't let that put me off..Towy boy for example hadnt won a race in it's whole career thill recently,and it went on to rattle off a few.. Its last 3 runs at kempton over C&D have not been awe inspiring or anything,finishing 10th,11th and 10th..Hardly encouraging is it??However in kempton last year feburary and march over C&D it has 2 fine placed efforts in maiden,losing to best in class who is a solid perofrmer at this level.. This is it's first run for over 100 days,and it interests me because one it has changed stables and two it shows hidden speed in races that gives it a live chance here.This will get a good break i hope and try to lead pillar to post,and off this sort of mark and with money coming hopefully it will score

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 15:50 Worc Fongoli - This time last year was only 4 lengths away from Nicky Nutjob in a listed juvenile novices hurdle. Had a couple of places since then and has dropped from a chase mark of 97 down to 79 for today with a 5lb claimer on board. Was 10/15 at beginning of month leading virtually all the way down the mile less shouls suit. 0.5EW 12/1 ladbrokes

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 15:40 Ffos Las John Dunlop sends just the one horse to Ffos Las today and that is Munsarim in this class 4 handicap race. This colt has had 8 runs to date so far, four of which have been in handicap company. Ran three races as a 2 year old in maiden races with his best race coming at Newmarket over a mile, finishing 3/13 which came in his last appearance of 2009. He then entered handicap company at Newmarket, again over a mile, off a mark of 79. Disappointed that day before heading to Haydock for a class 5 maiden race where he absolutely bolted up by 11 lengths and due to this his handicap mark was raised from 79 to 87 which may have been a bit harsh. Three races since have all been over further and none of those displays were entirely pleasing but the fact he is dropped back down to a mile today interests me, especially since he has dropped back down to a mark of just 80. Martin Lane also takes the ride today to take off a further 3lbs so he is potentially very dangerous today. Will also appreciate the ground having won his maiden race in similar conditions. 0.5pts E/W Munsarim @ 10/1 (>Bet365 - BOG)

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Worcester 4.20 Kilvergan Boy EW - 4/1 generally Trainer boosts 40% strike rate with his hurdlers so far this month and I like the chances of Kilvergan Boy today. Dropped 20lbs last season after some bad runs, but steadily came to form with good 4th and 2nd in his last two starts. After a summer off, I can see him improving and going close today. This is not a particularly strong race. Jonjo has a handicap debutant, but the yard is not amongst the winners at the moment. Vaughan's could be interesting, but I think he's in need of bigger stamina test. From the outsiders I don't see any particular dangers.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 2:20 Fontwell - Present To You - Back Ok, so he's not the most frequent winner, but this is a level at which he should excel and get this done relatively comfortably. Always runs a solid race and generally in better races than this. Moonwolf deserves a mention as he was tough when winning lto but he didn't look to have a lot left that day and a rise in the weights could well see of his chance 1pt win @ 5/6 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 3.40 Ffos Las Gallant Eagle 25/1 Sportingbet 1 point win Gallant Eagle was returning from a 4-month break over 10 furlongs at Windsor 9 days ago, where he was keen in the early part of the race and faded to finish 8th of 9, but only about 6 lengths behind the winner. Previously he had two runs in good handicaps over 9 and 10 furlongs where found trouble in running. His last run over today's distance of 1 mile was at Chepstow in May when he finished 2nd on his first start this year, and I think this trip may suit him better than further, so if he improves for his recent race he may be able to pull off a big-priced win.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 6.50 Kempton The money for Villaruz is very significan for a yard that enjoy a gamble, they landed a gamble with this horse nearly 2 years ago now, has been lightly raced since and showed very little BUT handicapper giving him a massive chance droping 6lb below his last winning mark, he has also been running over 6f and 7f since that win over 5f and goes back to 5f for first time tonight and headgear also back on all in all this looks a big run likely! 1pt win Villaruz 6/1 sportingbet

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Kuanyao was a NR BH so Ill have this badboy please... 8.20 Kempton GAY MIRAGE - second to the classy handicapper Lady Eclair of Mark Johnstons earlier in his career and hindsight has shown he bumped into a well handicapped rival in Corr Point at Leics last time out. Trainer's only runner of the night at a track where he has a 22 % strike rate and back down in maiden company could gain compensation if nothing too progressive is waiting in the wings. 2/1 Paddypower, 1 pt win

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 20:50 Kempton Although I like Treacle Tart in this one, I'm taking a massive, massive punt on Waypost improving over the 75 days he's had off, and taking to the all-weather game. Bred for Group company, this horse obviously is nowhere near that ability, and the fact he was sold cheaply (4500gns) clarifies this. Has had three runs in bumpers. Two of them were pretty woeful efforts but the 2nd of these, was more encouraging. From that, a drop in trip might be of benefit. Trainer has been doing well this month, with a few of his horses going close. This will most likely be tailed off after 6f so this is probably a pointless bet, but something is drawing me to it for some bizarre reason, probably the drop in trip and it's pedigree. EW @ 150/1 StanJames BOG

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday

9.20 KEMPTON ESTEEM LORD 1pt EW 12-1(paddy power,and universal) Esteem lord like most of my selections is no world beater but it does have a few things going for it that makes it a live chance of scoring in this last race of the night,class 6 Book Your Christmas Party At Kempton Handicap :D Firstly and most important it is down to a very good mark,is well weighted,very dangerously handicapped at this low level..The reason it is so low as it has never won a race,but i wouldn't let that put me off..Towy boy for example hadnt won a race in it's whole career thill recently,and it went on to rattle off a few.. Its last 3 runs at kempton over C&D have not been awe inspiring or anything,finishing 10th,11th and 10th..Hardly encouraging is it??However in kempton last year feburary and march over C&D it has 2 fine placed efforts in maiden,losing to best in class who is a solid perofrmer at this level.. This is it's first run for over 100 days,and it interests me because one it has changed stables and two it shows hidden speed in races that gives it a live chance here.This will get a good break i hope and try to lead pillar to post,and off this sort of mark and with money coming hopefully it will score
Brilliant:clap