888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4

morlspin

888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4  

1. 1.

PuntersLounge.com and 888 Poker.com are proud to present a new Sunday Night League Series to begin on October 31st. 888poker.gif Click here to join 888Poker! Welcome Tourney: To take place on Sunday 31st October at 8pm with $200 added to the prizepool Password is "haveago" 3000 Chips. 12 Min Blinds with 20 min late reg 888 Sunday Night League Details: $8.88 buy in 8pm Start Time (UK) 12 min blinds 3000 chips structure 20 Minute Late Registration The dates will be as follows: Sunday 7th Nov = Leg 1 with $88 added Sunday 14th Nov = Leg 2 with $88 added Sunday 21st Nov = Leg 3 with $88 added Sunday 28th Nov = Leg 4 with $88 added Winner of each leg goes through, with next 5 best players in the league also qualifying for the 9 seater grand final. Grand Final Details Wednesday 1st Dec = Grand Final 3000 chips, 12min blinds with top 3 getting paid Grand Final Password will be sent via PM later in November League Prizes

• Winner of the Grand Final will receive an Apple iPad and a $75+5 seat in the $50k Sunday Challenge
  • Runner up will receive $150 and a $75+5 seat in the $50k Sunday Challenge
  • Third Place will receive $75 and a $25+2.50 seat in the $10k Wednesday Challenge

Now how does that sound for a promotion? Added Prizes Added Seats to Online Events Added Cash!!! Hope to see this one well attended guys!:ok 888poker.gif Click here to join 888Poker!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct Thought this first game was tonight! Anyway, opened an account and depositted enough for the games but now email says I already have an account...but advises me to deposit anyway, with a GET8FREE deposit bonus for putting in over $25. Deposit but will not accept the bonus GET8FREE. Also one of those bloody horrible popups saying Jane so desperately wants to help me with my deposit...on a supposedly secure deposit page...that's a little more than offputting. So not a very promising start...at least I have a week though to sort out any multiple account problems. :eyes

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts Sunday 31st Oct

I've been lurking for a week or so and been very impressed with this forum and it's members!:ok just recently started playing on 888 after getting annoyed with party poker, so hoping to join in if it's alright for newbies to get involved:unsure
:welcome elchubb, you are more than welcome and just in time i should think for the new month of leagues which i hope you will join in with :ok

I've been lurking for a week or so and been very impressed with this forum and it's members!:ok just recently started playing on 888 after getting annoyed with party poker, so hoping to join in if it's alright for newbies to get involved:unsure
:welcome mate. Your fine to get involved. The more the merrier. Vheck out the other great value events that PL is running. Hope you stick around and join in the chat.

:welcome elchubb' date=' you are more than welcome and just in time i should think for the new month of leagues which i hope you will join in with :ok[/quote'] O.K is this the new sarcastic Al, has some one hijacked your login details or are you and elchubb related:eek :welcomeelchubb.